JAT2 Final: TNBB vs Higorm vs Dedman (Higorm Wins)

• 102 results
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper

Welcome to the Final of Jacthripper's Second Amalgam Tourney! We've got some very impressive debaters here today, Hall of Famers current and future!

@thenewbluebeetle007

• Black Panther (EMH) x Hazel Levesque

@higorm

• Aqualad (YJ) x Aphrodite IX

@dedmanwalkin

• General Grievous x Female Courier

Rules

• You have to follow the morals of one of your parents, and the same goes for personality. (ie; in character)
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sai)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that either or both might have. (Ex. Grifter and telekinesis/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.

Limitations

• Telekinesis is limited to 1 Ton. You can use it on your opponent but only to disorient them/knock off their aim or throw items at them.
  • Telepathy can only be used to mind read
  • 15-25 Ton Strength Limit (Around Spider-Man/Classic Venom/ Ultimate Green Goblin level)
  • Travel speed is limited to Mach 2 (about 1500 mph)
  • Reactions are limited to being able to dodge shots from Mach 5 projectiles and being able to react to Mach 3 Individuals
  • No energy projection above Bunker Busting
  • Maximum durability is withstanding a direct tank missile (Iron Man) and being significantly bothered or hindered by it

The following abilities are prohibited

• Unavoidable Attacks
  • Telefrag/slice
  • Physical Internal Attacks
  • Reality Warping
  • Duplication
  • Molecule Manipulation
  • Power Mimicry/Absorption/Nullification
  • Clayform
  • Intangibility

The Fight will take place on the N64 Skyscraper!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • TNBB starts at 1
  • Higorm starts at 2
  • Dedman starts at 3

GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN!

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jacthripper: lolwut auto-finalist

yo, @higorm, we finally got that rematch huh?

@dedmanwalkin: can't wait to see what you planned for this one :)

All right fellas, I have 2 CaVs with Hall of Famers to respond to, so I'd really appreciate it if y'all went before me. Don't know anything about Aphrodite and Dedman's parents, either.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator

@thenewbluebeetle007: Hell yeah and in great style!! Let's make it good ok?

@jacthripper: Alright!! Nice and clean set up! Time to defend my title!!

LET'S DO THIS!!

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@higorm: @thenewbluebeetle007 This will be interesting. This is the first battlefield that doesn't present me with an advantage. I'll be posting sometime this weekend.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HigorM  Moderator
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: @dedmanwalkin: ha, this battlefield gives me a big advantage. Hope your characters can fly!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HigorM  Moderator

@dedmanwalkin: @thenewbluebeetle007:

Aqualad (YJ) x Aphrodite IX

April Maris

No Caption Provided

Powers/Abilities

> From the Father (Aqualad):

• Atlantean sorcery: Before becoming Aquaman's sidekick, Aqualad was trained in the mystical arts by Queen Mera. While he was in the top class along with Tula, his skills have fallen somewhat behind those of Tula and Garth due to focusing his studies as a hero, but his water-bearers compensate somewhat.
  • Electricity generation: He has the power to generate electricity from the eel tattoos on his arms, which he can channel through water or use as a direct offense against opponents.
  • Hydrokinesis: Aqualad is able to manipulate water to serve any number of uses, e.g. water blasts, whips, waves, shields, or water spouts to lift him into the air. He can manipulate water from a nearby source, like fire hydrants, lakes, etc. or his waterpack. His water blasts are capable of slicing through metal and other materials.
  • Hard-water constructs: Aqualad has the unique ability to solidify water into a myriad of different weapons for physical attacks. So far he has created swords, maces, sledgehammers, a small shield, and a large eel. This ability, like his hydrokinesis and electricity generation, is powered by his eel tattoos.

Atlantean attributes: Atlanteans, although Human, have through scientific and sorcerous means developed several abilities which allow them to live comfortably under the sea:

• Underwater breathing: All Atlanteans are capable of surviving the aquatic atmosphere under the sea. Some accomplish this without the presence of visible gills.
  • Temperature resilience: Resistant to low temperatures and the effects of freezing, although notably hindered by high temperatures.
  • Durability: Dense flesh, although not invulnerable.
  • Strength: Ranging from undetected levels to super strength.
  • Toxin resistance: Aqualad has a partial immunity to poisons of sea creatures, such as jellyfish toxin.
  • Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Aqualad is extremly skilled in combat able to hold his own against Cheshire alone. In 2016, his skills seem to have improved incredibly as he could take down Superboy with no effort.
  • Multilingualism: Aqualad can speak Atlantean and English. Likely as an extension of his home language, he has some fluency in Ancient Greek and Modern Greek.

> From the Mother (Aphrodite IX):

• Superhuman Durability:Aphrodite is superhumanly durable and is able to take a free-fall from a skyscraper without any damage.
  • Superhuman Strength: Aphrodite is superhumanly strong able to lift upward of 2 tons. She is capable of ripping a Gen's arm off with no effort.
  • Superhuman Speed and Agility:Aphrodite IX has demonstrated superhuman speed and agility on a number of occasions. She has been shown to dodge bullets and move from building to building using extensive acrobatics.
  • Healing Factor: Aphrodite has a healing factor that allows her to quickly regenerate from otherwise fatal injuries. She has been seeing healing gun shot wounds, taking RPG rockets head on and grenades at close range within seconds. Her cybernetic parts can also heal just like her bio-matter.
  • Shapeshifting: Aphrodite has shown to be able to modify her physical appearance. However this is subtile, since she is only capable of changing her hair color.
  • Pheromones: Aphrodite has demonstrated the ability to secrete artificial pheromones which cause anyone effected to become attracted to her to a point that they will not attack.
  • Markswoman: Aphrodite is a very accomplished sharpshooter and has been seen shooting enemies in the head with minimal reaction time.
  • MartialArts: She is also a very accomplished hand to hand fighter demonstrating a good knowledge of martial arts.
  • Integrated Computer: Due to her being a synthetic human Aphrodite has a computer inside her body allowing her to scan her opponents telling her what they are, what they can do, weak spots and other useful information as well as borderline pre-cognition. It can also adapt and translate of languages within a matter of seconds. Since she cut off her cybernetic connection to Burch she seems to have lost this ability and is functioning on combat instinct with the same deadly efficiency.
  • Coin Of Solomon: Since Aphrodite IX: Hidden Files it was show that the object in her head was the Coin Of Solomon, one of the 13 Artifacts. This object grants the user extreme regenertaive capabilities and the previous Aphrodite IV model was able to use energy projection too.

Equipment

• Water Pack: A black metallic backpack that holds an unspecified amount of water that Aqualad can use. It also holds his Water-Bearers.
  • Water-Bearers: Twin hilts that can hold onto water which Aqualad then uses to create his hard-water weapons. They are also used as a type of water gun to shoot water from his water pack and can be used to help manipulate sources of water.
  • Stealth-tech: Technology that is integrated into a piece of clothing and can shift the color of that clothing from the original color to a darker color. Aqualad can access it by pressing the "A" belt buckle on his waist, his "blend" color is dark gray/blue and green.
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intro!

No Caption Provided

Hazel Levesque is the demigod daughter of Pluto and Marie Levesque. She was born in the 1940s, and brought down an island to stop Gaea, an old enemy of the gods, from waking, killing herself in the process. After being brought back to life, she's become an adept combatant capable of holding her own against foes who have been fighting for millennia.

X

No Caption Provided

After T'Challa's father T'Chaka was killed, and his kingdom taken over by Man-Ape, the new Black Panther sought out the Avengers who helped him recover his kingdom. Armed with Wakandan tech and vibranium as well as an herb which enhances his senses, the King of Wakanda has fought alongside the Avengers against threats such as Loki, Ultron, and Kang the Conqueror.

=

No Caption Provided

King Levesque of Wakanda combines two of the arts that are thought to be polar opposites - magic and science. With potential to be both Sorcerer Supreme and Scientist Supreme, he's also extremely adept in armed combat and horsemanship - there's really nothing he can't do.

Powerset

From Mother:

• Magic
    • Turning people old (sort of)
    • Illusions
    • TP Resistance
  • Excellent Swordsman
  • Control over Metal
  • Geokinesis
  • Teleportation in the form of Shadow Travel
  • Enhanced Physical Stats

From Father:

• Superb H2H Combatant
  • Extremely intelligent and Cunning
  • Enhanced Physiology from Herb
    • Excellent Agility, enough to dodge Iron Man's repulsor blasts and Ultron's lasers
    • Increased Speed
    • Superhuman Strength

Gear:

From Mother:

No Caption Provided
  • Her supersonic immortal horse, Arion
  • A sword

From Father:

• Black Panther Suit
    • Vibranium Weapons
    • Vibranium Bombs
    • Energy daggers
    • Energy staff
    • Enhanced Durability
  • Heart-Shaped Herb
  • Gives heightened senses

@dedmanwalkin: @higorm: intro is up

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@higorm: @thenewbluebeetle007: I'm not going to go through an extensive intro like my esteemed opponents.

General Grievous

Loading Video...

Taking on 5 Jedi! And winning! Nuff Said! Grievous is the Steak!

Courier

Loading Video...

Just a bit of fun for the Courier that is important later. But really, Courier is the Sizzle!

Counters

April Maris

April seems pretty cool but she doesn't have the chops to beat CG.

• With no water here, your water pack is your only source of water. Do you know what happens when water hits Lightsabre? It evaporates! Your constructs mean nothing to CG.
  • Electricity would be a good trick if CG wasn't designed to face Force Users of which lightning is a favorite weapon.
  • None of your stats exceed CG's stats in any meaningful way meaning that your physicals are of no value.
  • Pheromones would be a good idea if CG's armor wasn't completely sealed. It is fully space capable afterall. No pheromones are getting in!
  • Marksmanship against a bullet timer with lightsabres? Good luck!
  • That fancy computer would be good if Grievous wasn't packing a Pip Boy which does basically what April's computer does. It can even be boosted by chems.
  • Coin of Solomon is cool! But CG has fought a healer before by the name of Durge. Durge's healing factor is on par with April's and CG beat him no problem. Did I also mention that he beat Asajj Ventress at the same time! Don't think this gives you any advantage!

Overall, April isn't much of a threat to CG.

King Levesque

Seems like a balanced dude but again, not enough to take down CG.

• Your Magic is actually Mist Manipulation which is a supernatural illusion meant to hide the actions of Gods from Mortals. It only works by manipulating the mind of a mortal. Remember that video above? CG's brain isn't mortal, its tech. Your Mist Manipulation is of no value against him.
  • Your Metal Manipulation is inaccurate, Hazel's metal powers come from her father, Pluto, the God of Wealth! She can't manipulate metal, she manipulates precious metals like your golds and silvers. My duranium armor isn't precious in this time so it is not vulnerable. None of my tech is, this power is useless against CG.
  • Geokinesis isn't useful here unless you want to topple the building and I would love that!
  • Shadow Travel is nowhere near useful in combat only escape.
  • You lose the Swordsman battle by a LARGE margin here.
  • None of your stats even come close to matching CG so you'll have to rely upon your armor's durability. CG is faster than KL by a large margin.
  • That horse is cool but unless it is faster than a Blaster Bolt, it simply isn't fast enough to phase CG.
  • The suit is your only saving grace here, no armor and KL doesn't last more than a few seconds.
  • Your heightened senses are nice but against the sensors I am packing, they won't provide you any advantage.

Overall, your suit keeps you from dying everything else is not enough.

I'll stop here are let you guys get to your plans.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking good so far guys! @higorm is next in the order, correct?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HigorM  Moderator
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: It's never stated, but if you are knocked clean off, and cannot stop your fall and get back up within 100 meters, you're out.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: It's never stated, but if you are knocked clean off, and cannot stop your fall and get back up within 100 meters, you're out.

wow, okay. that's a huge advantage for me.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Of course, they've still got to fall the length of an entire football field before they're out.

Oh, and when is the second round of the High Tier Tournament over?

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Of course, they've still got to fall the length of an entire football field before they're out.

Oh, and when is the second round of the High Tier Tournament over?

week from tomorrow

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jacthripper
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Thanks

So after I beat JTP, I'm up against Dedman or TTBA, right?

never underestimate your opponent mate.

I'm facing the winner of TTBA and Dedman. I'm not sure who you're facing yet (probably beatboks)

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: our characters know about the 100 yard thing right?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jacthripper

@thenewbluebeetle007: Yes

And considering Earth gravity, it's going to take a few seconds. Up to more than 10 if they can prevent acceleration.

EDIT: Also, I don't underestimate, I just analyze and predict, and currently, I would have to drop out for JTP to win the round.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@jacthripper@thenewbluebeetle007@dedmanwalkin

Well, this is a tough one, I'm not only arguing with top notch debaters but the given scenario isn't very favorable to my character, I guess I'll have to make it rain!

Preamble: line of action

In a situation like this the best option is to be smart, there's no room for hesitation, considering her capabilities she's able to take the best option at all times. My character is a very capable warrior with extensive combat experience from the mix of her parents. April Maris possess stored data from previous fights and situations she had to deal with and is constantly learning, even during a fight. So that's what's going to happen here. The built-in computer allows her to scan opponents to figure out their capabilities and weakness.

Basically, she will play a defensive role at first with the possibility to counter-strike a foe that may giver her a chance to deliver an attack. Considering the proximity of the characters involved in this fight, A.M. will protect herself while she manage to analyze the threats before her. Hopefully, by staying out of the crossfire, leaving her opponents fight amongst one another, April will take the opportunity to ambush and strike the weakened survivor once their clash has ended.

This would be the best scenario possible for her, but let's consider all possible scenarios, especially the ones that might be trickier to deal with.

If my opponents also choose to play safe, the response will be do her best to take them out of their confort zone. Forcing them to make a move, this can be achieved through the use of long range strikes directly on them or against nearby structures, which is something my character can also analyze in a matter of fractions of seconds.

It should be noted that A.M is capable of defending herself with a wall of water or a water-shield and still be able to strike the enemy. This also serves as an answer for a possible sudden strike for one of my opponents that might try to attack me as soon the battle start.

Strategy

As presented on my initial considerations, April Maris will start playing safe, defending herself from upcomming strikes while she manage to quickly analyze the enemies with her integrated computer which will give her information like what they are, what they can do, weak spots and other useful information as well as borderline pre-cognition.

No Caption Provided

As for defensive maneuvers, as already said, she can protect herself with the Water-Bearers, the twin hilts that can hold onto water which is used to create hard-water constructs. They are also used as a type of water gun to shoot water from his water pack and can be used to help manipulate sources of water. Once again, my character can counter-attack if needed while defending herself. In addition, she shield was powerfull enough to block optical blasts from Black Manta.

Once the opportunity comes, April will user her powers and skill to strike the enemy with deadly effectiveness, hitting hard at their weak spots, ranging from the use of water-bearers for distraction in combination with high powerfull energy blasts superior to tank missiles which will cripple the enemy according to the rules:

• Maximum durability is withstanding a direct tank missile (Iron Man) and being significantly bothered or hindered by it

At this point, even if the enemy possess a great deal of durability with armor or something similar, it would be severly compromised. This move is possible because my character possess enough energy projection to overcome your durability, especially when she can hit weakspots. So this leads me to the next phase.

As soon as April realizes the enemy is vulnerable, she will mix a combinaiton of Pheromones (ability to secrete artificial pheromones which cause anyone effected to become attracted to her to a point that they will not attack)

Pheromones

This is something your character can't deal with in a combat situation. Her pheremonal control.is quite potent, and is enough to compromise the enemy, which grants an opportunity for her to finish the enemy (as seen in the below scans):

and the use of both Electricity generation (the power to generate electricity from the eel tattoos on his arms, which he can channel through water or use as a direct offense against opponents.) and Hydrokinesis (ability to manipulate water to serve any number of uses, e.g. water blasts, whips, waves, shields, or water spouts to lift him into the air. He can manipulate water from a nearby source, like fire hydrants, lakes, etc. or his waterpack. His water blasts are capable of slicing through metal and other materials).

Loading Video...

This offensive combo means that at some point during the fight your characters will be hindered by the pheromones and the electric attacks (potentiated by the water). Considering my character possess superhuman durability and regenerative capabilites at the tourney limit I'm sure she can keep this pace until you both go down. Of course this tactic doesn't exclude the fact that April Maris can deliver more of her powefull energy strikes towards you two.

Rebuttals: @dedmanwalkin

April Maris

"April seems pretty cool but she doesn't have the chops to beat CG."

• With no water here, your water pack is your only source of water. Do you know what happens when water hits Lightsabre? It evaporates! Your constructs mean nothing to CG.
  • Electricity would be a good trick if CG wasn't designed to face Force Users of which lightning is a favorite weapon.
  • None of your stats exceed CG's stats in any meaningful way meaning that your physicals are of no value.
  • Pheromones would be a good idea if CG's armor wasn't completely sealed. It is fully space capable afterall. No pheromones are getting in!
  • Marksmanship against a bullet timer with lightsabres? Good luck!
  • That fancy computer would be good if Grievous wasn't packing a Pip Boy which does basically what April's computer does. It can even be boosted by chems.
  • Coin of Solomon is cool! But CG has fought a healer before by the name of Durge. Durge's healing factor is on par with April's and CG beat him no problem. Did I also mention that he beat Asajj Ventress at the same time! Don't think this gives you any advantage!
  1. There's more than one way to compromise your character with the combination of water and eletricity. Considering that my character will possess the information of your amalgam capabilities and weakness, I'm sure she won't just strike you with water. Aqualad himself has made several different applications with his water-bearers, now add the analytical capabilities from Aphrodite IX and the use and efficiency of her attacks grows exponentially.
  2. I'm sure your character can still be hurt from the inside, so with the water/eletricity combo my character can give you a kind of strike you have no way to protect yourself, which means once I achieve that it's over for you.
  3. Of course my physicals matters. Otherwise you'd just say your character is superior, which you can't so that means you'd have to find another way to beat my character.
  4. Yes your armor may be sealed but it's not impenetrable or indestructible, which means that my character can open a hole in it and let the pheromes in and affect you, another way to beat your guy!
  5. Your character may be a bullet-timer with a light-saber but that doesn't mean he can't be tagged. I'm sure Grievous got hit in the past so no one is unachievable.
  6. I'd like to see more about that Pip Boy, because I have the impression that my character can proccess information in a faster rate.
  7. Coin of Solomon doesn't serve just as a healing factor. It also works as my ultimate weapon to wipe you out of existance!

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Viewers, you've seen a General and a Princess, but now, prepare to be amazed by a KING!

No Caption Provided

Rebuttals

@dedmanwalkin:

Seems like a balanced dude but again, not enough to take down CG.

We shall see about that :)

Your Magic is actually Mist Manipulation which is a supernatural illusion meant to hide the actions of Gods from Mortals. It only works by manipulating the mind of a mortal. Remember that video above? CG's brain isn't mortal, its tech. Your Mist Manipulation is of no value against him.

You are highly flawed in this statement. In The Last Olympian, book 5 of the Percy Jackson series for those that don't know, there was a monster called Typhon who was storming through the country. In the mortals' minds, and through their cameras, they could not see Typhon for what he truly was. Even when using technology to try and see Typhon, the mist prevented them from doing so.

In addition, the Mist does not manipulate a mortal's mind, but his or her sight through magic.

Your Metal Manipulation is inaccurate, Hazel's metal powers come from her father, Pluto, the God of Wealth! She can't manipulate metal, she manipulates precious metals like your golds and silvers. My duranium armor isn't precious in this time so it is not vulnerable. None of my tech is, this power is useless against CG.

In Mark of Athena, Hazel was able to use her powers on Nico di Angelo's iron sword. This fact suggests that she is able to manipulate other metals as well, not just those that qualify as "precious".

Geokinesis isn't useful here unless you want to topple the building and I would love that!

Admittedly, their is no earth here for my character to use against you. Be thankful.

Shadow Travel is nowhere near useful in combat only escape.

And what's to say that KL can't teleport away while your amalgam and HigorM's are fighting, and return when you are done to take out the trash? If it weren't useful in combat, Nightcrawler would not be such an esteemed member of the X-Men.

You lose the Swordsman battle by a LARGE margin here.

Perhaps. But in actuality, KL is going to disarm both of you as soon as the battle starts with her metal powers. Perhaps he'll even use his Grievous's own lightsaber to kill him - now, that would be poetic.

None of your stats even come close to matching CG so you'll have to rely upon your armor's durability. CG is faster than KL by a large margin.

I disagree. With Arion, KL is right on the limit for speed. Arion has supersonic feats of his own.

That horse is cool but unless it is faster than a Blaster Bolt, it simply isn't fast enough to phase CG.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how powerful a Blaster Bolt is. If you tell me I can surely put up a case for Arion being as fast or faster, but as it stands, I cannot.

The suit is your only saving grace here, no armor and KL doesn't last more than a few seconds.

The suit is honestly the least powerful aspect of Levesque :/ if you think that the suit is powerful, then wait until you see Hazel's powers or T'Challa's vibranium weaponry.

Your heightened senses are nice but against the sensors I am packing, they won't provide you any advantage.

They will allow me to detect both you and HigorM, and that's really all that matters.

Overall, your suit keeps you from dying everything else is not enough.

My suit is just icing on the cake of victory.

@higorm:

Since you haven't responded to me directly, I will formulate counters to your characters' powers.

Pheromones:

Panther's suit is completely closed off against any external interloping agents, as shown in Season 1, Episode 1 in his fight with the Avengers, where Hank Pym's ants are unable to get through.

Electricity:

First off, I seriously doubt that you'll even be able to tag KL. Not so much because of his physical statistics (although he is on par with everyone else here in that regard), but mainly because of his excellent feats of aim dodging and general evasion of projectiles.

For example, he was able to evade the gunfire of an entire army of HYDRA goons:

No Caption Provided

This instance is also notable in that it caused an EXTREMELY large area of effect blast that cracked the very floor and decimated a large portion of HYDRA's army. But, I will get to offense later in this post.

Another compelling example come from the Avengers' battle with Kang's forces:

No Caption Provided

As you can see, Panther had no problem dodging a Kangbot's blaster fire and easily cut it clean in half with his Vibranium claws.

So, considering that he was able to dodge the gunfire of an entire army, he should have no problem avoiding your electricity. Especially when we take into account the fact that he can simply teleport away if need be.

Hydrokinetics:

Again, King Levesque should be able to casually avoid any water use for offensive measures. Unless, that is, you can show me Aqualad making them move at speeds that exceed bullets.

Offense / King Levesque's Plan

Being one of the finest minds the EMH universe has to offer, Black Panther is an expert strategist and his son will be able to strategize just as well as him.

A fair opening move would be to use his vibranium projectiles (shown in the first gif) with his metal-bending for a devastating combination.

You see, Hazel can manipulate metal. Vibranium is most certainly a metal, and this means that Hazel can manipulate it for a variety of effects.

I've already shown T'Challa's ability to make the Vibranium explode when he wants it to. Now I'd like to show that he can use this in combination with his hand to hand skill, specifically, his knowledge of pressure points.

No Caption Provided

As you can see here, Black Panther knows many different pressure points that can be exploited.

So, he can use Hazel's ability to fling metal at extremely high speeds...

She’d been practicing this trick, but never with something so heavy and dense. She pointed at the gold bar and tried to concentrate.

The gold levitated. She channeled her anger, which wasn’t hard—she hated that gold, she hated her curse, she hated thinking about her past and

all the ways she’d failed. Her fingers tingled. The gold bar glowed with heat.

Nico gulped. “Um, Hazel, are you sure…?”

She made a fist. The gold bent like putty. Hazel forced it to twist into a giant, lumpy ring. Then she flicked her hand toward the ground. Her million-dollar doughnut slammed into the earth. It sank so deep, nothing was left but a scar of fresh dirt.

Hazel is able to fling a gold ring (formerly a gold bar) so far into the ground that there is no hole visible. You can imagine how quickly she must have flung it for there to be nothing but fresh dirt.

So, to summarize what you're dealing with:

• Indestructible metal flying at you and persisting after you even if you initially evade (thanks to Hazel's control over metal)
  • The same metal is targeting your pressure points and will adjust course to get there
  • Lastly, it will explode when it hits you, or whenever KL wants it to.

But wait! There's more!

Hazel has the ability to make herself and other objects invisible.

Jason’s heart hammered against his sternum. He’d never seen anything like the shell of earth that Antinous had summoned to destroy Eurymachus. He didn’t want to find out if that power worked on demigods.

Also, Antinous sounded confident that he could detect the Argo II. Hazel’s magic seemed to be obscuring the ship

Here, she makes a huge warship completely undetectable by the enemy.

If she can mask an entire warship, then KL can surely mask both himself and his projectiles.

So, take that list I showed above, and then add invisibility to it!

In addition, Dedman's amalgam is going to be taken out right off the bat with the utmost of ease. Why, you ask? Well, he's clearly wearing metal armor. And King Levesque can very easily take control of his person with his ferrokinesis, and then throw CG down the 100 yards into oblivion. Jac said that there's no coming back from that.

What You Have To Prove!

1. Prove that your characters can evade projectiles that actively seek them out
  2. Prove that your characters can evade explosions of the size that I showed
  3. Prove that your characters can detect invisible beings/objects

And the best part is that I haven't even shown half of KL's versatility yet. I'm just getting started.

@dedmanwalkin@higorm:

it's up. Your turn, Dedman.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HigorM  Moderator
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: @thenewbluebeetle007: I'll go ahead and start by going over your counters.

April Maris

I feel like you are trying to undersell my character because you know that it beats 5 people who could each give your character a run for their money.

Water Attacks

Your water strikes aren't going to get through my lightsabres and at 20 strikes a second, CG can keep any attack from even so much as touching me. But let's say it does, CG will be switching to Saturnite Armor. Saturnite is an alloy made by the Big Brains in the MT. It is incredibly light and incredibly durable and in "cosmic" knives it was shown to remain sharp for far longer than traditional steel. A cool bonus to it was discovered on accident, it retains heat for an extremely long time while also not deforming. This means it can be heated to upwards of 450 K and still maintain its shape and durability. In this battle, CG will be swapping out my Duranium for Superheated Saturnite Armor. Now my armor will be at 450 K meaning your water attacks will evaporate upon hitting me.

Now Aqualad was very clever with his shield, he was actively dispersing the heat over the surface area. In a more narrow blade, all that heat has no where to diffuse so your long range attacks will be useless.

You only have so much water and he has yet to show that he manipulate steam or water vapor.

Electrical

Electrical attacks aren't going to do too much unless you can pierce CG's outer hull. Even then, CG will take an Atomic Cocktail and become resistant to them. The Faraday Cage his body creates renders most electrical attacks useless.

Stats

I am sorry I really meant to make it clearer, CG is superior to April in pretty much every physical stat that matters.

Pheromones

I've switched to Saturnite, even if you can open it up, the heat of the metal will burn your Pheromones. Even then, I have a backup Rebreather!

Skills

That is incorrect, Grievous has only been tagged by people who are far faster than your character and far stronger. Basically, only Mace, Kit Fisto, and Obi Wan ever score any meaningful hits on him. They would all easily trounce April.

Computer

Problem is, you haven't shown that your computer can analyze invisible foes and me, I'm invisible for the hour. Stealth Boy comes in handy against foes with an over-reliance on sight.

But let's talk about Pip-Boy, Pip-Boy allows CG to effectively plan my attack while also determining the likelihood of hitting the target. When properly upgraded, you can use it to determine armor and even overall health much like yours. It already determines weak points and aids you in hitting them.

It doesn't have perhaps as much reliability but it does provide more than enough to keep up. When combined with Chems, this brings it even closer. GRX and Ultrajet will boost its effectiveness. But the real boost is Grievous himself, his reflexes are much much better than the Courier. All these things together will leave your computer advantage.

Coin of Solomon

The regeneration is the only real problem the Coin presents, energy blasts aren't getting past the Lightsabres.

King Levesque

There are some major issues here!

Mist

You haven't disproved my point! That battle illustrates exactly the problem, the machines recorded things correctly, it was the PEOPLE watching them that saw something different. If someone with Clear Sight watched the camera feeds, they'd see Typhon!

It does not manipulate sight, it manipulates the mind! Burly Black died because he was burned to death in his shop. He had no idea it was happening because the Mist was obscuring the fire. This means that not only did it cloud his vision but also his sense of touch, his sense of pain, and his sense of smell, and his sense of taste, and his sense of hearing. That is basically EVERY sense and when it is every sense it is no longer just a simple illusion it is a full on DELUSION. Delusions are in the mind. The Mist has always been basically just planetary-level TP Illusions.

My machine brain is IMMUNE to TP so Mist is useless.

Show me it working on a sentient machine and we'll talk.

Wealth Manipulation

Except it was not Nico's IRON sword it was Nico's STYGIAN IRON sword that she sensed and she did not manipulate it in anyway. Show me her manipulating it and we'll talk.

I have the real explanation for how she was able to sense the sword, Death Sense! Like her brother Nico, she can sense dead spirits. Something that separates Stygian Iron from Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold is that it doesn't just kill someone, it sucks their lifeforce into the metal. She didn't detect it because it was metal, she detected it because it was holding lifeforce. Her Death Sense allowed her to sense it not her Wealth Manipulation.

Show me her actually manipulating something other than wealth and we'll talk. Detecting Stygian Iron does not mean anything because she can sense death and the sword is literally death.

Shadow Travel

Problem is that this arena has a height limit. You move more than 100 meters from the top of the skyscraper and you are out. The Underworld is more than 100 meters from the top of the skyscraper. You use Shadow Travel and hide and you effectively BFR yourself. Nightcrawler's teleportation works different, he doesn't move down. Shadow Travel takes you to the Underworld and then you teleport back up. You use Shadow Travel once and you are out!

Arion

Arion is an interesting choice. Blaster Bolts actually travel at light speed which means that Arion isn't fast enough to avoid being attacked. Unless he has some durability, Arion will be sliced by a lightsabre or shot dead by a Laser Chaingun.

Vibranium Suit

The only thing keeping him from not dying in the first second to any number of my weapons is his armor. No Armor = Death. His Vibranium Weapons are nice but he'll never get in range since Wealth Manipulation does not work on Vibranium or Me.

Senses

I don't think they will be as useful as you think. Grievous' body is in a fully sealed body. He produces no smells to detect. In addition, his joints produce no sound. The best you could do is detect his heart beat. Mainly because he'll be invisible thanks to Stealth Boy.

The Battle

Now the battle happens nothing like either of you suggest because neither of you get first actions. My character is much faster than either of you so he sees your characters before you see mine and vanish. This is when he leaps off the edge and uses his grapple line to connect to the mesh. He'll then hand there while you 2 fight it out. CG is invisible, hanging off the side, and produces no scent. In addition, my minion MagnaGuard-E is there filling in for CG making you think that he is CG. Neither of you can detect me and even if you could, how would you get to me while dealing with one another and my minion?

April has no counter the Mist so she'll be taken apart by King Levesque. Sorry Higorm but you can't beat the Mist while CG can.

Now this is where things get interesting, CG will first kill Arion with a Gauss Rifle stranding KL. Then he goes with a Pulse Rifle to disable any tech you have with an EMP. Then as KL is getting into attack position, he'll hit you with Tiny Tots!

Loading Video...

You don't survive this because it is the height of durability.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Rebuttals

@thenewbluebeetle007

here we go:

Since you haven't responded to me directly, I will formulate counters to your characters' powers.

> Pheromones

Panther's suit is completely closed off against any external interloping agents, as shown in Season 1, Episode 1 in his fight with the Avengers, where Hank Pym's ants are unable to get through.

Yes I'm aware of that, that's why I've stated that first my character will wreck your armor with her energy output through the Coin of Solomon that is placed at the tourney limits regarding energy projection, once she does that, the pheromones will work just fine, which will compromise your actions from there.

> Electricity

First off, I seriously doubt that you'll even be able to tag KL. Not so much because of his physical statistics (although he is on par with everyone else here in that regard), but mainly because of his excellent feats of aim dodging and general evasion of projectiles.

My character is at tourney limites for stats, which includes speed, for both combat and reaction, but what worries me is you claiming those feats as "excellent". Any remotely decent skilled character possess those kind of feats, like evading gunfire from fodder cannon, I mean, that's pretty much a basic requirement. April Maris possess far more impressive feats like those. So the problem is that you are not dealing with random foes here. Aphrodite IX allows my character to have superb marksmanship skills and superhuman accuracy.

So basically she was able to place shots with her sniper (full auto on) perfectly writing in a wall with bullets to alarm those individuals of upcomming dangers, then she proceeded to make holes (still on full auto)( to those armored CDI troops from a even greater distance.

So, considering that he was able to dodge the gunfire of an entire army, he should have no problem avoiding your electricity. Especially when we take into account the fact that he can simply teleport away if need be.

That's not really a good comparison, it's rather easy to dodge countless fodder, now I question if he can do the same against a very skilled character like April. And it's not just eletricity, you must take into consideration the energy projection from the Coin of Solomon. So it's not that easy as you are trying to imply.

> Hydrokinesis

Again, King Levesque should be able to casually avoid any water use for offensive measures. Unless, that is, you can show me Aqualad making them move at speeds that exceed bullets.

Again, my character is smart, skilled and experience enough to use it at it's full capabilities, and not just randomly shooting water sprouts at your character. Like I said, the first step is to bring your durability down, once you can't rely on your armor, both pheromones and hidrokinesis with eletricity shall work just fine. I can't remember all episodes from A:EMH, but I'm pretty sure Black Panther has been tagged there before. Aqualad alone was able to properly fight and tag high skilled and fast/agile characters among the series, like Chesire, Sportsmaster, Superboy, Black Manta and others. Now imagine if you add Aphrodite IX mad skills to the mix, this is a glimpse of you might have:

Yep she was able to stop a speedster (and her dog, which is also a speedster), by firing shots to write another word: "stop". So she packs both superhuman accuracy and timing.

What I Have To Prove? Okay..

I'll be addressing and responding your questions..

• Prove that your characters can evade projectiles that actively seek them out
  • Prove that your characters can evade explosions of the size that I showed
  • Prove that your characters can detect invisible beings/objects

1. First and foremost, let's get back to the rules:

The following abilities are prohibited: Unavoidable Attacks

So if we start with the premise that there's no such thing as unavoidable attacks, we can conclude that there's the real possibility to dodge/avoid them. Now, what I need to do is proove my character possess the needed speed, being fast/agile enough to evade your projectiles, and I don't have a problem doing that.

Agility/Speed

• 1-2 Scans: Acrobatics;
  • 3-4 Scans: Dodging bullets after they were fired;
  • 5-6 Scans: Fighting multiple enemies and reaction to a speedster called Velocity.

Ok so this leads me to your next question:

2. Next scans shows Aphrodite IX dealing with big explosions:

No Caption Provided

So she just took a RPG shot in her foot and was just fine after that, since she kept the course of action running straight forward.

3. Detecting Invisible beings/objects? No problem, next scans shows Aphrodite IX being able to detect incomming threats, in this particular case being high-tech vehicles, that were very far from her distance, which means she hadn't line of sight, and most important, she was able to "sense" their presence from inside a structure.

Now, if she was able to do it from a great distance, I imagine that April Maris can do better if you add Aqualad's attributes and the starting distance of each other at this particular location.

@dedmanwalkin

First, before I can continue, I need a explanation about that armor switching that I've never heard about, is it standard gear? How fast does it happen?

Also, as for your lightsaber sort of shielding, I believe that it would fall under a standard durability limitation right? I mean, you can't have something that allows you to surpass the durability limite, I'd like to hear @jacthripper about this matter before I can drop a proper counter to it..

So I just need a clarification about those issues before I can move one, so i'll just edit this post later to add the counters ok?

> Water Attacks

My issue here is that you can't just claim that your lightsaber move can block anything. There's a limit to it, it must be, otherwise you can just claim nothing will get through it, and since we have limits for durability I understand that also applies to our gear. You brough the vibranium shield, but I'm sure your lightsabers aren't made of something as durable as vibranium.. Not to mention that according to my strategy I'm not using water attacks as my first move, it will come later, once I get pass your defenses with the amount of energy projection the Coin of Solomon can provide me, which is placed at tourney limits for energy projection.

> Electrical

Electrical attacks aren't going to do too much unless you can pierce CG's outer hull. Even then, CG will take an Atomic Cocktail and become resistant to them. The Faraday Cage his body creates renders most electrical attacks useless.

In order to take the atomic cocktail you must have a good reason to use it in the first place. Otherwise your power is a plot device since you can use gear to neutralize anything. Your character would only think about it after seeing it in action, not before. You may be resistant to it later but you have to be hurt by it first and then you think about a way to neutralize it for future strikes.

> Stats

I am sorry I really meant to make it clearer, CG is superior to April in pretty much every physical stat that matters.

Please clarify to me which physical stats and explain how is CG superior?

> Pheromones

How can your character possible know about the pheromones in the first place?

> Skills

That is incorrect, Grievous has only been tagged by people who are far faster than your character and far stronger. Basically, only Mace, Kit Fisto, and Obi Wan ever score any meaningful hits on him. They would all easily trounce April.

That's another poor comparison. Your character never dealt with mine so for me that's just baseless assumptions, I hardly believe April would get "trounced" by any of those characters. Especially when she possess ways to determinated the patterns from her enemies and adapt herself to it, also showing the ability to find weakness in the middle of the fight. All that without taking into consideration the high level of skill and experienced from Aqualad.

> Computer

Problem is, you haven't shown that your computer can analyze invisible foes and me, I'm invisible for the hour. Stealth Boy comes in handy against foes with an over-reliance on sight.

But let's talk about Pip-Boy, Pip-Boy allows CG to effectively plan my attack while also determining the likelihood of hitting the target. When properly upgraded, you can use it to determine armor and even overall health much like yours. It already determines weak points and aids you in hitting them.

It doesn't have perhaps as much reliability but it does provide more than enough to keep up. When combined with Chems, this brings it even closer. GRX and Ultrajet will boost its effectiveness. But the real boost is Grievous himself, his reflexes are much much better than the Courier. All these things together will leave your computer advantage.

I have a problem with that premise. How can you start invibible? I believe we all start visible to each other as the battle begins, and from there you can work your way and become invisible all you want but until that moment my character will have already scanned yours. I'm sure that her internal computer is more advanced and works faster then yours. I'm not just saying, I can prove it to you:

No Caption Provided

> Coin of Solomon

The regeneration is the only real problem the Coin presents, energy blasts aren't getting past the Lightsabres.

I disagree. Can the lightsabers block above tank busting strikes? Do you have feats to prove it?

About your gear..

I talked to @jacthripper about your standard gear and this is what I got:

He has to have a limit to what he can carry, as I mentioned to @sightlessreality in the new Amalgam Tourney, Inventory Abilities are OK, but you can't carry more than the limit, he'd also be slowed significantly by the amount of weight he's carrying, as he would be in game.

Then I asked about that limit, and this was the answer:

They have to be able to practically carry it. They could technically have a tank as gear, but they would have to begin the match holding it off the ground.

So, I'm questioning your ability to carry it, and the ability to switch in between gear, like your saturnite armor, because the way you presented it looks like the gear pratically materializes in no time..

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@higorm: Pip-Boy allows you to instantaneously switch between weapons, armors, and use items. Pip-Boy is made from powerful alien technology. It makes Grievous a complete monster.

Thanks to the Courier being a Player Character, it effectively means that I have complete control over what is standard gear for him. Combine that with Gear Amalgamation and it grants me all sorts of versatility.

Lightsabre deflection isn't against the rules any more than using Captain America's shield to stop an energy blast. Are you suggesting that Captain America is against the rules?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HigorM  Moderator

@dedmanwalkin: Gosh, it's hard to picture that, at least for me. So your amalgamation is Grievous with another brain (courier) which comes with PipBoy that allows you to access all sorts of gear instantaneously? Is that it? Sorry for my ignorance..

About the durability issue, I'm suggesting that regardless of the type of shielding, there's a limit on durability accordingly to the rules..

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Basically, you have it right. I have a crazy amount of gear.

We've seen Captain America's Shield stand up to Thor and the Hulk. Both of these make him outside the durability rules. Again, are you saying that Captain America would be against the rules?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HigorM  Moderator

@dedmanwalkin: Okay that's convenient :)

Captain America isn't against the rules, his shield would be. The thing is that jac established a limit for durability (tank missile), and the way I see it it doesn't matter if you pack a durable body, heavy armor or a shield, they can't be indestructible. But again, that's the way I see it, that's why I need jac's point of view here.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HigorM  Moderator
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: About the storage issue. There is a limit to how much can be stored and that is directly related to the character's strength. The Courier has maybe peak human strength and he can carry up to 250 lbs of gear. Greivous on the other hand is easily in the 2-5 ton range which means CG will be able to carry a proportionate amount of gear or 1250-3125 lbs of gear. Anything over that and Grievous would lose speed but everything below that would not slow Grievous. As for physically carrying it, if I have Pip-boy, the Courier's gear is already being stored. Only Grievous' gear would have to be out.

Just so you know, Sightless' power functions in a different way and has no real limits, there are strict limits on how Pip-boy functions and I have followed those here.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Here is a fan video that sort of illustrates how it works.

Loading Video...

It is pretty good for a fan film. It also shows how VATS works as well.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: @dedmanwalkin: do me a favor, next time you post, can you not use so many spoilers at first then edit them later? My computer lags so it's hard to open them

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HigorM  Moderator

@dedmanwalkin: understood, but it's kind of vague considering that I'm not aware of the specifics of your gear in terms of weight, you could just say it's within the Grievous ability to carry them.. just sayin'..

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3

@higorm: nice response. but as you will find out, your character has no hope of tagging mine!

@dedmanwalkin: mon dieu, so many things to correct on your part. Were you looking at the wiki for information on the Percy Jackson Universe? While it's a decent source in general, a large portion of it is questionable.

Rebuttals 3.0

DedmanWalkin

Mist

It does not manipulate sight, it manipulates the mind!

A completely baseless and false statement on your behalf. In The Lightning Thief,Chiron explicitly stated that the Mist manipulates the mind. Chiron is a centaur who has been alive for millenia and has actually used the Mist to his advantage, so I'd say that he knows what he's talking about.

"Whenever divine or monstrous elements mix with the mortal world, they generate Mist, which obscures the vision"

Source: The Lightning Thief, page 161

Burly Black died because he was burned to death in his shop. He had no idea it was happening because the Mist was obscuring the fire. This means that not only did it cloud his vision but also his sense of touch, his sense of pain, and his sense of smell, and his sense of taste, and his sense of hearing. That is basically EVERY sense and when it is every sense it is no longer just a simple illusion it is a full on DELUSION. Delusions are in the mind. The Mist has always been basically just planetary-level TP Illusions.

The Mist isn't telepathy; it was literally stated to be sight. I assume you're going by Hulkage's CaV when you state this, because it's wrong and Hulkage was only saying it so he could counter his opponent.

Also, could you get me a quote from the Burly Black passage, please? The wikis and your statements aren't reliable enough to back up your points.

My machine brain is IMMUNE to TP so Mist is useless.

Show me it working on a sentient machine and we'll talk.

The burden of proof is on you to resist the Mist, which is not telepathy but a magical illusion. Unless your characters have feats of seeing through magic illusions, they can't see through the Mist.

As I have shown, the Mist is an illusion which obscures vision, not one's mind.

Also, Hazel has bypassed resistance before! In the House of Hades, she actually managed to use the Mist to defeat Pasiphae, who is a very powerful sorceress with planetary level magic (created a planet-sized maze).

Wealth Manipulation

Except it was not Nico's IRON sword it was Nico's STYGIAN IRON sword that she sensed and she did not manipulate it in anyway. Show me her manipulating it and we'll talk.

Prove to me that Stygian Iron is precious. Not with words, but with a quote from the actual novel. Until you can get one, you're insinuation that Stygian Iron qualifies as precious is moot.

I have the real explanation for how she was able to sense the sword, Death Sense! Like her brother Nico, she can sense dead spirits. Something that separates Stygian Iron from Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold is that it doesn't just kill someone, it sucks their lifeforce into the metal. She didn't detect it because it was metal, she detected it because it was holding lifeforce. Her Death Sense allowed her to sense it not her Wealth Manipulation.

Allow me to counter your proposition with a quote from the actual novel (something which you have consistently failed to provide in your arguments).

“You tracked him with your metal-finding senses,” Leo guessed. “His sword?”

She blinked. “How did you know?”

-Mark of Athena, page 396

Considering that the book states outright that she was using her metal-finding senses, your argument is flawed and incorrect.

Show me her actually manipulating something other than wealth and we'll talk.

She was able to use her powers on Nico di Angelo's iron sword, so she can logically use her powers on any metal. Everyone recognizes that she is not just limited to precious metals, as shown in the Mark of Athena, page 130:

Percy growled in a very un-Percy-like way. “Daughter of Pluto, you may control gems and metals. You do not control the dead.”

So, people have acknowledged that she can control metals, and she has feats of using her powers on non-precious metals. Thus, she can use her powers on your Duranium armor and instantly send Courier Grievous to the bottom of the battlefield, killing him.

Shadow Travel

Problem is that this arena has a height limit. You move more than 100 meters from the top of the skyscraper and you are out. The Underworld is more than 100 meters from the top of the skyscraper. You use Shadow Travel and hide and you effectively BFR yourself. Nightcrawler's teleportation works different, he doesn't move down. Shadow Travel takes you to the Underworld and then you teleport back up. You use Shadow Travel once and you are out!

You don't understand how shadow travel works. You don't go down into the Underworld; you just melt through the shadows and emerge somewhere else.

And any dissonance with this on your part will have to be supported by direct quotations, because you've shown that you don't have much knowledge of the PJO Universe.

Arion

Arion is an interesting choice. Blaster Bolts actually travel at light speed which means that Arion isn't fast enough to avoid being attacked. Unless he has some durability, Arion will be sliced by a lightsabre or shot dead by a Laser Chaingun.

Except, T'Challa has aim-dodged things as fast as Grievous (such as Iron Man and his repulser blasts). So, KL could logically aim-dodge Grievous. He's also dodged, say

In addition, King Levesque can just teleport out of any attack that you throw at him while his Vibranium projectiles chase after you.

Now the battle happens nothing like either of you suggest because neither of you get first actions. My character is much faster than either of you so he sees your characters before you see mine and vanish.

You've shown no feats to back this statement up.

Also, Hazel has the awesome ability to make people "old," make their joints stiff and their lungs heavy, and overall extremely slow.

His joints hurt. His legs shook. As he tried to climb the hill, his lungs rattled like a box of rocks.

He couldn’t see his face, thank goodness, but his fingers were gnarled and bony. Bulging blue veins webbed the backs of his hands.

He even had that old-man smell – mothballs and chicken soup. How was that possible? He’d gone from sixteen to seventy-five in a matter of seconds

- Taken from The Blood of Olympus

So, even if Grievous has the speed advantage (which you haven't shown any feats of), KL can slow him down rather easily and use her own great speed to win.

This is when he leaps off the edge and uses his grapple line to connect to the mesh. He'll then hand there while you 2 fight it out. CG is invisible, hanging off the side, and produces no scent.

CG also has metal on him, meaning King Levesque can use his metal-detecting powers to locate him, if not outright throw him and his armor down to the bottom of the battlefield. Your character will think that he is safe, and then he will face a large Vibranium explosion that destroys his grappling hook and sends him to the oblivion below. And that is IF Levesque can't just throw him down with her metal-bending powers, which he really should be able to.

In addition, my minion MagnaGuard-E is there filling in for CG making you think that he is CG. Neither of you can detect me and even if you could, how would you get to me while dealing with one another and my minion?

I can sense you with Hazel's ferrokinesis. Your minion is nice, but considering that you've shown 0 feats to say that he will be anything more than fodder to KL, he will be taken down rather expeditiously.

April has no counter the Mist so she'll be taken apart by King Levesque. Sorry Higorm but you can't beat the Mist while CG can.

I agree with this.

Now this is where things get interesting, CG will first kill Arion with a Gauss Rifle stranding KL. Then he goes with a Pulse Rifle to disable any tech you have with an EMP. Then as KL is getting into attack position, he'll hit you with Tiny Tots!

KL can teleport out of the way of the Tiny Tots. There is nothing you can do to tag him.

Also, Arion is immortal. You cannot kill him. You can wound him, but that would just make King Levesque blood-lusted and he'd probably blow up the building with his Vibranium tools (after teleporting to a nearby skyscraper, of course).

In all honesty, you have shown 0 durability featsthat say that he can withstand an assault from the Vibranium projectiles - especially when said projectiles sliced through Iron Man's armor like butter. You've also shown 0 speed featsthat say you can keep evading these projectiles, especially when there are many of them that leave explosions in their wake.

HigorM

Yes I'm aware of that, that's why I've stated that first my character will wreck your armor with her energy output through the Coin of Solomon that is placed at the tourney limits regarding energy projection, once she does that, the pheromones will work just fine, which will compromise your actions from there.

If you've seen Avengers: EMH, you'd know that Panther's suit is made out of an indestructible metal called Vibranium. The suit has taken blasts from Wasp (who KO'd Skrull-Thor), Ultron (who one-shotted the real Thor, nearly killing him), and Loki (who broke Captain America's shield. It's also stated that the suit is indestructible.

You're not breaking King Levesque's armor. Even Dedman has acknowledged that.

Now, I saw that you were telling Dedman that indestructible things are against the rules. My character does not break the limits, because while a tank missile would not break the armor, the shock from the blast would transfer into Black Panther's person and likely defeat him.

> Electricity

Any remotely decent skilled character possess those kind of feats, like evading gunfire from fodder cannon, I mean, that's pretty much a basic requirement.

Aphrodite IX has done a lot better, too. She's a good marksman and you need feats to dodge someone like her.

I disagree. I don't think that "any remotely decent skilled character" can do what T'Challa did, and here's why:

1. This was an open area. Hitting something in an open area is much easier than hitting something in, say, a Gotham alley.
  2. This is an entire army that's shooting him. Not just one man, rather, a large congregation of HYDRA agents is shooting at him.

But I can certainly oblige with more feats if you wish.

No Caption Provided

(if the gif isn't loading: http://share.gifyoutube.com/vZ0q0l.gif )

Here, Black Panther casually dodges blast fire from Skrull-Iron Man, who was shown to be able to tag Carol Danvers, a character that perceived Hulk in slow motion and blitzed the entire Skrull-Avengers roster later in the episode.

Lastly, King Levesque can also teleport. Your offensive attacks aren't going to do ANYTHING, because KL can teleport away or just dodge them. If he can dodge Skrull-Iron Man, he can dodge April.

That's not really a good comparison, it's rather easy to dodge countless fodder, now I question if he can do the same against a very skilled character like April. And it's not just eletricity, you must take into consideration the energy projection from the Coin of Solomon. So it's not that easy as you are trying to imply.

Even if I agreed with your statement that dodging the gunfire of an entire army in an open area is easy, Panther has dodged Iron Man, who is a comparable marksman to Aphrodite.

No matter what you do, King Levesque can teleport away. He can stay back and attack from a range while dodging all of your attacks.

> Hydrokinesis

Again, my character is smart, skilled and experience enough to use it at it's full capabilities, and not just randomly shooting water sprouts at your character. Like I said, the first step is to bring your durability down, once you can't rely on your armor, both pheromones and hidrokinesis with eletricity shall work just fine. I can't remember all episodes from A:EMH, but I'm pretty sure Black Panther has been tagged there before. Aqualad alone was able to properly fight and tag high skilled and fast/agile characters among the series, like Chesire, Sportsmaster, Superboy, Black Manta and others. Now imagine if you add Aphrodite IX mad skills to the mix, this is a glimpse of you might have:

Vibranium is indestructible, and T'Challa has dodged marksmen comparable to Aphrodite IX.

Aqualad only ever tagged Superboy because Conner was holding back due to their past friendship. Cheshire, Sportsmaster, and Manta aren't remotely close to KL in speed.

Regarding your statement that Panther has been tagged, it's generally due to Area of Effect blasts, which your character doesn't possess. And even if you did possess AOE, KL can teleport away.

Detecting Invisible beings/objects? No problem, next scans shows Aphrodite IX being able to detect incomming threats, in this particular case being high-tech vehicles, that were very far from her distance, which means she hadn't line of sight, and most important, she was able to "sense" their presence from inside a structure.

Now, if she was able to do it from a great distance, I imagine that April Maris can do better if you add Aqualad's attributes and the starting distance of each other at this particular location.

I don't really think that sensing them is going to work. In the Blood of Olympus, Hazel concealed things from Jason Grace, who was shown to be able to sense arrows and the like in the air, and tag invisible beings with his enhanced senses - just like Aphrodite. However, Hazel was able to mask it from him completely.

Unless you have explicit showings against magical illusions, you're not going to be able to sense KL, or his projectiles, at all.

Also, Higor, in the explosion scan you posted, it seems that Aphrodite IX actually evadedthe explosion, not tanked it. When we consider that it will be nigh-impossible for her to do that here given Hazel's control over the metal, we can reasonably conclude that being too close to the explosion will mean KO.

Modified Offense: Vibranium

Neither April Maris nor Courier Grievous has the chops to tag KL given the numerous factors going in his favor, as I've already shown. Now, allow me to present a case for why my offenseoutweighs theirs.

For now, let's forget the fact that KL can easily force both of my opponents to go down into the bottom of the battlefield (which the moderator has said would count as a win). Instead, let's focus on Vibranium.

If you watch midway through this video: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKlfg6b-KiU] you will see that Black Panther's weaponry has sliced clean through Iron Man's armor. My opponents are not allowed to have durability higher than Iron Man. Thus, they will also be hurt significantly by T'Challa's weaponry.

Black Panther is no slouch in marksmanship, either. He has hit Iron Man and Captain America with his projectiles, each of whom is just as fast as my opponents (by the feats that they've shown).

Meanwhile, Hazel has thrown things so fast that they break walls of solid rock. So, it's perfectly feasible to say that King Levesque should be able to tag each of my opponents, especially when factoring in the fact that they don't know it's coming thanks to the Mist.

But even if you think that my opponents can narrowly dodge King Levesque's assault, they'd still lose because KL can make the Vibranium EXPLODE. They'd have to get out of the way of a blast this size:

No Caption Provided

Also, keep in mind that the vibranium isn't just being thrown. It's being controlled by King Levesque. He can maneuver it to follow his opponents, meaning that there's absolutely no way that my opponents can dodge with their given skill set.

Summary

vs. DedmanWalkin

1. No speed feats for CG were shown, and considering that Black Panther is excellent at aim dodging and Hazel can teleport, your character has no hope of tagging mine with anything, especially when we take into consideration that we're also distorting your perception of reality with the Mist.
  2. Hazel's metal-bending is not just limited to precious metals; she has used her powers on non-precious metals and many people have acknowledge that her powers are not limited in this regard.
  3. No effort was made to counter the Vibranium weaponry. Large AOE explosions combined with unbreakable weaponry slashing at you - all while King Levesque is sitting comfortably away from the battle thanks to Mist and evasion abilities - mean that your character goes down.

vs. HigorM

1. The Mist really is your downfall here. Hazel has used it to bypass enhanced senses in the past, meaning that she can do the same in this situation. You don't know where KL is, and he can teleport to evade any of your attacks anyways.
  2. Pheromones aren't going to work considering that Maris cannot penetrate Levesque's armor, which is indestructible.
  3. Anything else can easily be dodged.
  4. Vibranium will kill you, unless you have higher durability than an Iron Man armor (which would make you against the rules). Either way, you lose.
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HigorM  Moderator
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: normally I'd agree, but this is already long considering it's 1v1v1. Let's wait for dedmanwalkin to respond

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HigorM  Moderator
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: @higorm: I agree with Higorm, 4 posts plus conclusion is best. That is only a total of 12 posts and 3 conclusions. Most standard 1v1s go on for around 5-6 posts which would be about even with ours.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

Can't Touch This!

Instead of waiting for an answer he spun, heaving Obi-Wan right off the deck with effortless strength, whipping him up over his head to slam him to the deck with killing power; Obi_Wan could only let go of the staff and allow the Force to angle his fall into a stumbling roll. Grievous sprang after him, swinging the electrostaff and slamming it across Obi-Wan's flank before the Jedi Master could recover his balance. The impact sent Obi-Wan tumbling sideways and the electroburst discharge set his robe on fire. Grievous stayed right with him, attacking before Obi-Wan could even realize exactly what was happening, attacking faster than thought -

This is from the novelization of Revenge of the Sith. Obi-Wan didn't even realize what was happening to him as Grievous was attacking him FASTER THAN THOUGHT! For reference, let's look at Obi-Wan's Speed:

Loading Video...

Did you see how fast they moved to escape those blasts? They created motion blur and that is at slowed speed! That's Force Speed for you. Grievous can not only keep up with this but beat it! Watch him leap through the air:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You aren't getting a single Coin blast, water blast, or electrical blast even remotely close to touching him. His lightsabres swing at 20 times a second. You'd have to shoot more than 80 blasts in one second to get through his lightsabres.

Grievous, snarling fury, ramped up the intensity and velocity of his attacks - sixteen per second, eighteen - until finally, at twenty strikes per second, he overloaded Obi-Wan's defense.

You literally cannot touch this!

I Threw It On The Ground

Now let's hit up his strength! How about kicking a man so hard that he collapses some debris?

No Caption Provided

Or perhaps you'd like him throwing someone across a room through multiple objects?

Fact is Grievous is the strongest person here by a longshot!

Skills to Pay the Bills

Are you serious here? You think April has the skills to take down Mace Windu! This is the man you think April can take?

Loading Video...

Mace Windu would slaughter April.

That Man is Playing Galaga

Now I've been raving about the Courier's Pip-Boy but Grievous has built in computers that when linked to Pip-Boy will allow him to counter your attacks with no problem.

Mace had told him how the computers slaved to Grievous's brain had apparently analyzed even Mace's unconventionally lethal Vaapad and had been able to respond in kind after a single exchange.

You know that guy from up there? His computers took one look at Mace's Style and dreamed up a counter to it. Your Computer is nice but Grievous' Computers + Pip-Boy just makes me unstoppable. Thanks to Pip-Boy I can take a number of chems and activate Stealth Boy before you can think.

Summary

Grievous alone is too much for your combined character, with the gear I get from the Courier, April doesn't stand a chance. She is outmatched, outgunned, and outmaneuvered.

You need to prove:

• That you can deal with CG's Speed!
  • That you can get through his Sabres!

@thenewbluebeetle007:

Burden of Proof!

Let's first talk about Burden of Proof. If you make a statement about something it is up to you to provide proof of that not me. You made the statement that your Mist could effect me so you must provide proof. My job is simply to cast doubt on your statement. I don't have to provide direct evidence just enough information to weaken your point. I do not own any of the books and I am using primarily online sources. You do and you made the claim. You provide the proof.

Misty Mountain High!

You still need to show me the Mist working on a Sentient Machine. Until you do this, I am immune! Machines are not Mortal.

Now let's talk about the elephant in the room:

His joints hurt. His legs shook. As he tried to climb the hill, his lungs rattled like a box of rocks.

He couldn’t see his face, thank goodness, but his fingers were gnarled and bony. Bulging blue veins webbed the backs of his hands.

He even had that old-man smell – mothballs and chicken soup. How was that possible? He’d gone from sixteen to seventy-five in a matter of seconds

You stated in your first post that she could use the Mist to do this. How? How is something that only effects the sight making someone think they are old? If you can really make this happen, then you are in clear violation of the rules as that is time Manipulation.

Now if it is just the eyes then you'll be glad to know that he has Cybernetic Eyes that feed directly into his computers that calculate his dodging.

No Caption Provided

Even if you manage to fool his eyes, it won't slow him down one single bit.

Put A Ring On It!

I asked for a feat of her manipulating something other gold or diamonds and you provided me with nothing. Detecting Stygian Iron is not impressive given that is something that can only be made in the Underworld and is only used by those of the Underworld.

Even then Vibranium and Duranium DO NOT EXIST in the Jacksonverse. How is that you think she can just manipulate things that do not exist in her universe? Has she ever been shown to be able to manipulate something not from Earth?

Given that the Ferrokinesis is a type of Kinesis, you would be limited to 1 Ton of force. Now let's see what more than 1 Ton of Force does to Grievous:

No Caption Provided

He just folds up and tanks it. Now you'd think was just his claws and strength but no, it is actually powerful electromagnets:

No Caption Provided

In fact, all of his limbs are driven by Electro-Drives which are magnetic. So your manipulation would still be of no value as my limbs are all capable of at least 2-5 tons worth of strength. Your 1 Ton just is not enough.

Let's talk about those Vibranium Projectiles you like so much. Did you know that Lightsabres are governed by a powerful Electromagnetic Field. This field will repulse your Vibranium Projectiles just like it does Lightsabres. There is even a setting to allow me to adjust that.

Even allowing for you providing the evidence, your supposed ferrokinesis is useless.

The Darkness

You've yet to show me Shadow Travel in any real context because I am likely right. Even if I am not, it does exhaust people and you don't have the endurance to take multiple Shadow Travels.

Show me Shadow Travel being used multiple times like you'll need here. Because, I got enough Tiny Tots to destroy the entire place multiple times over. Also, I have radiation resistance, do you? Because Tiny Tots are nuclear. How long till you die?

I've already said that Shadow Travel is not a Combat-level form of teleportation.

Summary

You basically have alot to prove:

• Mist works on sentient machines.
  • Wealth Manipulations works on ANY metals other than precious metals.
  • Shadow Travel works the way you say it does.
  • Shadow Travel does not exhaust the user.
  • Radiation won't kill you.

Conclusion

I am the tourney limit for speed and you guys are barely above peak human. I see you guys moving in slow motion. You guys don't even have the speed to keep me from killing both of you before you can even think of a solution.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: @dedmanwalkin: @higorm: dedmanwalkin's character is above tourney limits. Obi-Wan was an equal for anakin, who has millisecond and microsecond times. If grievous can move faster than kenobi can think he's against the rules.