- Field Commander: Oda Nobuna (Oda Nobuna no Yabou )
- Advisor: Lelouch Vi Britannia
- Bruisers: Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox
- Marksman: Riza Hawkeye
- Driver: Yukari Tanizaki
- Perks: I Think I'm Turning Japanease, The Righteous Will Prevail
- Field Commander: Deathstroke
- Advisor: Vandal Savage
- Bruisers: Solomon Grundy, Poison Ivy
- Marksman: Killer Frost
- Driver: Harley Quinn
- Perks: Twisted Mind, Gods Among Us
The battle takes place in the wild Caspian Border from Battlefield 3:
Team "Specialist" starts at the US Base (blue rectangle in the north).
Joygirl's team starts at the RU Base (red rectangle in the southwest).
Team "Specialist" gets 48 hours prep. Joygirl's team gets 72 hours prep (thanks to the Twisted Mind perk). You can use your prep time to:
- Acquire knowledge on enemy powers/weaknesses.
- Plan a strategy.
- Build/modify weapons and equipment (as long as they don't go over the limits).
- Hack into enemy electronics/defend against enemy hackers.
Of course, you have to prove that your characters can do all those things. You can't just assume that your team is capable of hacking, or building weapons, stuff like those.
So, start out by listing your team's gear (including gear acquired during prep, if any, and including your driver's vehicle and its capabilities).
Then, you can start debating to the bitter end.