• 54 results
#1 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Jason X vs Wolverine (with normal bones)Jason X vs Wolverine (with adamantium bones)Jason Xhttp://www.avatarpress.com/jasonx/jasonxsp1.jpgI think that Logan with adamantium wins ... [more]
i was afraid this was gonna happen
#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

he might get decapitated in the first one.

1. wolverine 8/10
  2. wolverine 10/10
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE!

#5 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah wolverine wins both fights
#6 Posted by skakid (166 posts) - - Show Bio

yea sorry i dont see wolverine losing this fight at all

#7 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i don't know, Jason X was a real badass in that movie :D

#8 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
Well i don't know, Jason X was a real badass in that movie :D
oo pero  talo parin sha, if im not wrong
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
xan84 said: Well i don't know, Jason X was a real badass in that movie :D oo pero  talo parin ... [more]
english.
#10 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
but he still lost
#11 Posted by jesterlichloath (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah by being shot into space which would kill wolverine too, im saying jason 8/10 w/o adam and wolv 6/10 with

#12 Edited by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Two beings who can't possible die, or at the least are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very hard to kill, wonderfull!! Battle continues in Hades if they ever do kill each other!

#13 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

This Jason has the armour on him to, so i don't know how easy is for Logan to take his head off ...

#14 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
This Jason has the armour on him to, so i don't know how easy is for Logan to take his ... [more]
in an instant
#15 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins cause he's the best at what he does bub! lol :)
#16 Posted by WindCloud (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine ftw !!!

#17 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine because he's faster, Stronger and he also has his healing factor .

#18 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
Wael Hero X said:
Wolverine because he's faster, Stronger and he also has his healing factor .
jason xs  healing factor were faster than normal jason strength they are par, but wolvie still wins
#19 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
Wael Hero X said: Wolverine because he's faster, Stronger and he also has his healing factor . jason xs  healing ... [more]
Wolerine wins no chance for Jason X .
#20 Posted by EisforExtinction (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason DAMN X and if Wolverine is skinny dipping with college girls then Jason has already won.

#21 Posted by that one guy (53 posts) - - Show Bio

im with wolverine on this one

#22 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Wolverine.

#23 Posted by Squall Leonhart (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#24 Posted by Omega-Mekix (586 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you think Wolverine will beat Jason X? That nano-tech armor could only be broken when hurdling into Earth at over 200 mph and Wolverine has never come back from the dead, Jason does that every movie.  

#25 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/friday-the-13th-respect-thread-1502766/#11

Jason X should win due to Durability, Healing, and 10 tonish strength.

Jason Voorhees

The story of Friday the 13th is a stupidly simple one. Much like Jason's own train of thought. It is simply a mentally challenge and messed up looking kid who drowned in Crystal Lake. Only to be resurrected every so often to go on murderous rampages, slaughtering anyone having sex. He does this killing with his Zombie Powers and various creative ways of killing people.

Durability

Jason is foremost a Zombie. It is quite clear he cannot be harmed or killed except under the most extreme cases.

1) Stabbed in the neck a few times with his own Machete.

2-4) Cut up with the circular saw, then falls 2 stories to the ground below. Then he snaps his own neck back into place.

5-6) Ganged on by many Freddy Kruegars and stabbed repeatedly till Jason throws them all off.

7-8) Falls off a mountain. No big deal.

9) Fights on with a hole in his chest.

10) Shot to hell by the army, no biggy.

11) Shot in the face with a Shotgun.

12) Head crushed by 6x6 beams.

13) Stabbed in the heart many times with his Machete. Get right back up. Than takes a cars wheel burning out on his face.

14) Part of this huge Train wreck. No problems for him.

Healing Factor

It should be noted in the movies and Comics he has shown and stated Healing Factor. However this Healing factor does not extend to Limbs or Decapitation oddly enough. However it has pieced his body to together and heal easy stab and puncture damage.

1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.

3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.

4) Stated Healing Factor.

Strength

Jason's strength is another well documented and shown attribute of this super zombie. He is easily a 2 toner in feats from comics and movies.

1) Cuts through a tree and two bodies in a single swing.

2-3) Smashes two humans in a sleeping bag against a tree in a pulpy mess.

4-5) After being frozen solid, he smashes free.

6) Squeezes necks so hard the heads nearly come off.

7) Put his foot through two human bodies.

8) Puts his hand through someone head and then with a Grocery cart, slams it with such force over someone head that the head turns into stringed hamburger meat.

9) Lifts Car and flips it.

10) Pulps two humans heads together and then punches another head into red mist.

11) Punches through steel door.

12) Rips a human body in half.

13) Smashes a Car Engine Block.

14) Impales a person on a heavy street sign, then throws the Street Sign with impaled person on it to impale a second person who was 15 feet away!

Accuracy

Jason has also shown incredible accuracy with objects to kill people from a distance.

1) Arrow through the night and rain into a throat.

2) Arrow into a eye and then head.

3) Throws a head through a helicopters cockpit.

5) Accurately hits the spot on the tree to make this kill.

6) Knife into fleeing woman.

7) Rebar into shoulders.

8) Pins fleeing human to a wall.

9) Tags human in the head.

Speed

Although not noted as very fast, he has proven speeds is the occasional blitzing average humans or train military. He also has thrown things with such force that Speed has to be a factor, or Jason simply warps reality around him. Sure he misses any person or teen part of the Plot Line. but nails or speed wise slices and dices anyone who is not.

Some Examples of slicing and dicing before people can react.

Jason Stalking Skill and Slight Intelligence

It is important note Jason is not a mindless zombie. he has skill in Stalking, Stealth, and simple problem solving.

1) Jason knows he can use Copter blades to take out foe.

2) Jason loses his hand, so improvises.

3) Jason suspects trap and counters it.

Add to this the HUNDREDS of examples of Jason using his little brain to out stealth Teens, Hunters, and Military Forces. He may not be the brightest at all, but he is good at what he does. Stalking and Killing.

Battles

While Jason biggest feats is vs a group of pitiful teens, he never really gets taken down by those teens except via plot device. He does in comics and some movies prove his worth against Special Forces, Space Commandos, Androids, Psychics, and other Horror Movie characters.

Jason vs Leatherface. In both battle Jason easily beats the Texan murderer with ease. Only a sideline intervention of a head pulping KOs Jason long enough for them to be rid of him.

Jason mutilates this cop and hospitable without anyone being the wiser to it.

Jason vs the Army. Jason is taken on by a special forces group to be studied. The freezing him with Nitro was a smart move, but as soon it melted they were screwed.

Jason tracks the girl who got away into the Army base that tried to capture him, kills the whole base.

Jason again is attacked by a well prepared Army. Using his stealth skill (Which he shows alot in feats of killing and stalking) he dispatches the force with little trouble.

Jason vs a future tech geared group with his new super machete.

Jason vs Ash. The one and only Ash from Evil Dead was easily manhandled by Jason.

Jason vs Freddy vs Ash. In this 3 way match, Freddy gains all his Dream World power in the real world. Making him a god for lack of a better word. Yet Jason manages to keep giving him problems since he cannot die! Add to it Ash attacking both sides to get the Necromatis Book back.

Well we talked of the original Jason long enough. For all his power, he does get a upgrade in stats as Jason X.

Now I dislike using Youtube due to the chance they may be taken off, but here they are anyway as they add alot.

Jason vs Tina Sheperd. Tina is a very powerful Psychic using her powers to the fullest to beat Jason. In the end, she could only manage to beat him by putting his butt back into Crystal Lake.

Jason vs Freddy, the original match up had a CLEARLY meta human Freddy pulled into the real world. Freddy uses every trick he can think of, every weapon he could come across, and Jason still pretty much won in the end. Tanked it all. He even shows that Healing factor after both eyes were stabbed, and that strangth in tossing Freddy 100s of feet with one arm.

Jason X

Jason X is the upgraded Cyborg Zombie from Jason X movies. He would have the same skills and stats, only his feats in strength and durability are upgraded.

Strength

His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.

1) Throws a large tree like a javelin.

2) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.

Durability

Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.

1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.

3) Electrocuted with high voltage.

4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.

Battles

Jason X does not have much Screen Time, but what battles he has shows his superiority.

Jason in the movie had taken out one android. In this he fights and easily wrecks multiple android foes.

Jason fights and beats his original version in a step through time type deal. Jason X wanted Classic Jason brain to complete his own missing mind. This is a very impressive feat for classic Jason to hold up so well and shows that Jason X is superior.

More Youtube to get the idea how tough these androids are and how superior Jason X was to Classic Jason.

Jason had for the most part got beaten down by this android. However as Jason X he laughably dominates, punching its head off.

Jason X should win imo.

#26 Posted by McHotcakes (583 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Strait from the respect thread I see :P

Anyway Jason should win round 1 and Wolverine should win round 2.

#27 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Strait from the respect thread I see :P

Anyway Jason should win round 1 and Wolverine should win round 2.

Yup. I put it together, now I want to flash it off wherever I can. Like a chick with a new boob job :)

#28 Posted by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Lol though to note, might be best to not post the whole thing. May get confusing, could just pick n choose which scans to pull.

#29 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Lol though to note, might be best to not post the whole thing. May get confusing, could just pick n choose which scans to pull.

True.

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (20546 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason takes the first round.

Wolverine takes round two.

#31 Posted by RisingBean (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason can take first round. Wolverine gets majority.

Wolverine probably sweeps round 2.

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15844 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine both rounds

#33 Edited by Visemoon (465 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by patrat18 (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Edited by Pr0metheus (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@risingbean said:

#36 Posted by ImTheBat (59 posts) - - Show Bio

From feats posted, nothing bone claw can do will harm Jason X. Meanwhile Jason X can slice Logan in half with a lucky shot. It also seems clear Jason X is strength wise superior. He could rip Logan apart. Impressive scans.

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by RisingBean (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthebat: Wolverine somehow could cut steel and stone with bone claws. He could cut Jason into a jigsaw puzzle with a handful of slashes. And even though he didn't have the durability of Adamantium, his healing was off the charts. Short of a kill shot via decapitation, Jason would be wondering just why this guy won't die and heals faster then he does.

Lastly, if you are not aware of it, Wolverine dragged down by 100 pounds of metal is near Spider-man speed when it comes to close quarters combat. Take that weight away and he is even faster then normal. Jason would be lucky to see him before his head was removed from his shoulders.

While Jason could take a few, if Logan was not being serious or being too cocky, or even was just unlucky, he shouldn't take majority against a bone claw Wolverine.

Adamantium Wolverine chews him up and spits him out. It's embarrassing truthfully.

#39 Edited by ImTheBat (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: I understand the speed increase logic, however how much faster would he be? It's all speculation if he be twice as fast or may be only 1/5 faster. So it's hard to Guage speed without metal. As for claw piercing metal, Jason X metal is tough ennough to with re entry into the atmosphere and I seem Bon claw Logan Fail to harm Hulks skin in one comic once. Add in Jason regen he has, bone claw should not harm him in any way IMO.

#40 Posted by RisingBean (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthebat: Adamantium Logan has feats putting him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above Jason in speed. I won't try to get into some math heavy equation, I'll just say bone claw Logan moves 100 lbs lighter fast. @god_spawn or @super_soldierxii are the guys to educate you to that degree.

As per Jason X vs the atmosphere, I recall not much being left but a mask. Got scans or an explanation to show how he wasn't disintegrated? Because even if he regenerated (and in the book/comic series alt extended universe takes he had to for them to sell product) it's a loss.

Bone claw can harm Jason. As I said a post ago, he can cut through materials that would surprise you and Jason being a pile of dismembered limbs, head and a torso is an incapacitation.

Since you didn't argue about Adamantium Wolverine, I'll assume you agree he wins.

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: To be honest, the whole no adamantium thing is supposed to make Logan faster, but going by feats it hasn't really ever made much of a difference. With adamantium he has tagged Speed Demon, Quicksilver, Spider-Man, and Kaine for examples. He's still moved so fast he looks like a blur to people. Wolverine is 100 pounds heavier with the ady, but he already has a degree of super strength to compensate for it.

Moderator Online
#42 Posted by ImTheBat (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: Adamntium Wolvie should stomp. That's not even a debate. As for the durability of Jason X, it's all in the post above. He tanks the atmosphere re entry as well a super bomb explosion. In the movie he was bullet proof to all of those high power machine pistols that penetrated steel walls in the movie. He also has very good regen in that post. Just basing off that, nothing Bone Claw should do shoul harm Jason X.

#43 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins both rounds. With supreme ease. Jason X is a meat cleaver ... a glorified zombie with a bicep and armor that won't do crap to hold back either version of Wolverine's claws.

Heck, on stats alone, Jason X has done little to put him on Logan's level strength wise, let alone speed. Then there's the martial ability gap ... nah ... not seeing the Jason X logic holding him even remotely in Wolverine's league. Not even close.

#44 Posted by RisingBean (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthebat: I'd agree with you if logic was used concerning the bone claws. If they had toned Logan down when he lost the Adamantium, and he had to stab foes in anatomical weak points to be effective, I would have nothing to say to your logic. But, Logan was still a combat monster. He cut metal like tissue.

Even if somehow Wolverine couldn't cut through that metal Jason had a number of areas not converted from flesh and blood. His neck is the most obvious weak point. Now I won't concede Logan can't cut through it, but I'd say if he couldn't he could still use his speed and combat skill to get in the kill shot more consistently then Jason and win a majority.

Also, not remembering the super bomb. Was he in the blast radius when it went off? And he didn't tank reentry if he was disintegrated except for portions of his face mask. Do you have something that shows him to maybe have lost the mask and landed someplace else? Jason X implied there was nothing left or that he possibly regenerated to kill all of Earth 2, depending on your level of cynicism.

Lastly Jason X didn't regenerate at all that I recall after becoming Jason X. He was durable enough that the survivors couldn't hurt him. So saying he has good regen is speculation. The machine/nanites were what regenerated Jason to Jason X. Once he got out of the machine's range he lost it as a source. How Jason is going to naturally regenerate metal is beyond me anyhow.

@god_spawn:

Fair enough. I'm not at my strongest with bone claw Logan. Thanks for the information. My point still stands though that even with the Adamantium, Logan has feats to put him much above Jason.

#45 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: I think he mean these scans.

Jason X

Jason X is the upgraded Cyborg Zombie from Jason X movies. He would have the same skills and stats, only his feats in strength and durability are upgraded.

Strength

His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.

1) Throws a very very large tree like a javelin.

2) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.

Durability

Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.

1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.

3) Electrocuted with high voltage.

4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.

Battles

Jason X does not have much Screen Time, but what battles he has shows his superiority.

Jason in the movie had taken out one android. In this he fights and easily wrecks multiple android foes.

Jason fights and beats his original version in a step through time type deal. Jason X wanted Classic Jason brain to complete his own missing mind. This is a very impressive feat for classic Jason to hold up so well and shows that Jason X is superior.

also why would Jason Regen be canceled with the Nano Upgrade armor? There is no reason for it to and the fact he has all the fleshy bits after atmosphere Re Entry as well the fleshy bits after the Flame Thrower from the Cyborg, he has Regen still. There is no evidence he lost it and more evidence showing he still has it.

I just do not see wolverine winning round one thanks to the Regen, Super Armor, and the Super Strength.

#46 Posted by RisingBean (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Thanks for the scans. I have a few questions. 1. Is the scene of reentry supposed to be the EU version of the end of Jason X where he hit Earth 2 or was it a seperate fall? 2. Was the blade that normal Jason put through X's chest a future blade or no? I think it may be but want clarification. 3. Never could find the Jason X vs Jason books. Looks like X wins and absorbs Jason via allowing his brain to uh..meld with X's or something. Why did he do that? And what is the context of them fighting as opposed to teaming up?

With that Comic Jason X has a lot more chance then movie X alone. I don't know if he pushes majority but some of those feats (in particular the strength ones) impress me. Still hard to deal with the speed and agility difference, but I always thought Jason had a chance to win. It's just Logan's fight to lose. The big question is can the bone claws cut through X's metallic form like he can most materials or not. If so, he should still take most of the fights because dismemberment would be the outcome. If not he is in for some trouble.

The reason I wonder if X can still heal is this. The nanites worked by being in the machine. The kid who lost an arm had it replaced when he was set in the machine. He couldn't heal from future injuries via internal means. If he would have lost his arm again and not had a healing machine handy, he is S.O.L. What that means to Jason is that if he lost a limb and said limb is solid nanite material, then there is no nanites to replace the arm. I could see him regrowing a flesh arm if the X version is pretty much Jason covered in nanite based armor. In short while Jason may be able to replace fleshy bits the metal shouldn't be possible without plot device I.E. the healing machine.

Also the last scan may not apply much in that most of Jason X is covered in the metallic nanite armor. If he is solid, and Logan can cut him he should lose. And regardless of that one scan, Jason generally does not heal fast enough to not be considered incapacitated if he is say cut into bite size pieces.

As an afterward, Jason is so much cooler in the comics then the movies. I hope if they continue with the rebooted chronology that they start treating him more like that.

#47 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: 1. The re-entry scene is the same one from the movie, the comic is a sequel of sorts from the X movie.

2. Ya the blade is a futuristic one.

3. He absorbed the classic Jason's brain to regain his full brain back(memories). You remember how in X half of his head was blown off by the android? That half became a clone of the original Jason(if I recall right from what I have seen, Inidie could probably clear it up). As for them fighting rather than working together....eh can't answer that, Indie could lol.

#48 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer:

Thanks for the scans. I have a few questions. 1. Is the scene of reentry supposed to be the EU version of the end of Jason X where he hit Earth 2 or was it a seperate fall? 2. Was the blade that normal Jason put through X's chest a future blade or no? I think it may be but want clarification. 3. Never could find the Jason X vs Jason books. Looks like X wins and absorbs Jason via allowing his brain to uh..meld with X's or something. Why did he do that? And what is the context of them fighting as opposed to teaming up?

1) It was suppose to be Im guessing the EU version of Jason X ending.

2) Future Blade.

3) Somehow, Jason X ends back in space on a space ship launch as per the Jason X Comic. His Space Ship crashes on the original Space Ship Jason X just left. He was pretty much sent back to the Movie Jason X ship lol. Now remember the piece of head Jason had blown away? It lands on the Future medical Table. The Medical Table used the dead bodies of the ship left in the Jason Movie to assemble Jason's Original Body.

Then Jason X on the ship now meets pretty much a resurrect Jason. BRILLIANT!

They fought because both were missing memories or some junk and knew the other had that part of the missing brain the other needed.

With that Comic Jason X has a lot more chance then movie X alone. I don't know if he pushes majority but some of those feats (in particular the strength ones) impress me. Still hard to deal with the speed and agility difference, but I always thought Jason had a chance to win. It's just Logan's fight to lose. The big question is can the bone claws cut through X's metallic form like he can most materials or not. If so, he should still take most of the fights because dismemberment would be the outcome. If not he is in for some trouble.

Agreed. I for one do not think ot should on the merits of the Durability of the Metal in Jason X feats shown. Just how I see it.

The reason I wonder if X can still heal is this. The nanites worked by being in the machine. The kid who lost an arm had it replaced when he was set in the machine. He couldn't heal from future injuries via internal means. If he would have lost his arm again and not had a healing machine handy, he is S.O.L. What that means to Jason is that if he lost a limb and said limb is solid nanite material, then there is no nanites to replace the arm. I could see him regrowing a flesh arm if the X version is pretty much Jason covered in nanite based armor. In short while Jason may be able to replace fleshy bits the metal shouldn't be possible without plot device I.E. the healing machine.

No no, I never meant the Metal Parts would heal. Only the Fleshy parts.

Also the last scan may not apply much in that most of Jason X is covered in the metallic nanite armor. If he is solid, and Logan can cut him he should lose. And regardless of that one scan, Jason generally does not heal fast enough to not be considered incapacitated if he is say cut into bite size pieces.

Agreed.

As an afterward, Jason is so much cooler in the comics then the movies. I hope if they continue with the rebooted chronology that they start treating him more like that.

They have quite a few comics with Jason and most of them are good, like real comic book action. Most of them, not all.

#49 Edited by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: Bone claw's cutting ability is kind of all over the place at times. On average, Wolverine is capable of cutting through rocks and steel doors.

He has a feat I believe of cutting through Onslaught's forcefield IIRC. Other instances he can't cut Hulk, but that comic is a joke one, IMO. Still, I do find the Onslaught one kind of...high end, but steel and rock is a definite.

Moderator Online