Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

Jason solos.... bullet proof, rocket proof.... unless they're shooting something at him hotter than an accelerated reentry to an atmosphere, he's not dying.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@xmenhulk: T-X may be able to hack into the other teams gear as a technopath.

It's a really close battle already. As Jason X & T-X are very durable, on the off chance the T-X may hack the other teams gear, I'll give T-X and Jason the clear win.

If T-X can't hack advanced alien weaponry, then I'll give the SW team the slight win as together they should be able to pound Team 1 with heavy weaponry.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer

@xbleeding_edgex:

Blaster bolts > Bullets/lasers shown in Jason X and comic. The latter doesn't really have any feats, other than Jason withstanding them, it's a nice durability feat...but we don't really know how powerful they are. Blasters in SW meanwhile, especially the ones the team has are pretty powerful and able to punch through armor, Boba's E-11 can destroy vehicles and disintegrate others.

Jango's blasters are rapid fire and cause small explosions. Their Jetpack rockets powerful enough to kill a Rancor, mini rockets that can destroy structures and large droids, so on.

Stormtroopers with their baradium core thermal dets could also do some damage too, powerful enough to take out a landspeeder. There's 7 of them here, along with their blasters.

Sure Uber Jason has shown surviving explosions, but constant and concentrated(Boba/Jango's missiles/rockets) explosions raining down upon him should do some damage.

So....yeah SW can take this, their gear is overall better than what Jason X showed.

The T-X might be a problem with the ranged weaponry. Even still, some sonic emitters could do some damage to both characters which Boba has.

@i_like_swords Anything to add for the Fetts, that I may have missed?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: When did the T-X show hacking ability, other than from which she had to use her finger and it wasn't a machine?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I believe her technopathy has more feats from her comic appearances. I remember Wardemon using her in a tourney.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Ah...shall have to see that then.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: You can tag @sirfizzwhizz(he might know as I think he is a Terminator fan).

I don't know for sure, which is why I added that note at the bottom about how and why the SW team would win.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer

@lukehero: I didn't see anything about the technopathy in the CaV. I'm still just seeing that finger thing which she uses on cars and machines.

Anyway, don't got time to stick around, must be off!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By reikai

You don't F**k with Jason. And you don't F**k around Jason. He solos easily. He even killed his own clone, then assimilated its brain to remember things he forgot.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: TX was fully able to hack with no contact all the vehicles around her and remote controls them all at the same time. She had to use her finger to hack T-800 cause they have no way to be hacked without direct contact with the CPU and even then it's almost impossible to hack as T850 override it.

TX is also responsible for the activating and hacking of all the early Hinter Killers in the movie.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: that was not a clone, but the real Jason brought to the futur by time machine plot.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: A Time-Paradox Duplicate like Futurama. Really doesn't change anything. Just makes Uber-Jason that much better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Anything to add for the Fetts, that I may have missed?

I didn't get this notif. Eh, I'll add something when this thread comes back to the real world.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bones309

Didn't Jason X survive re-entry? That's pretty high-end durability.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reikai

@i_like_swords: There's really nothing to add. Jason-X has withstood huge explosions, energy weapons and the vacuum of space all with nary a scratch. Including re-entry into a planets atmosphere alongside planet fall. He's already withstood worse than what Jango&Boba keep in their arsenal.

On top of that, Jason-X has regenerative nanomachines and super-human strength. One solid hit would turn Fett's insides into gumbo. Yes they have their jetpacks, but that's just delaying the inevitable. Unless they're allowed to use Slave-1's Turbolasers, they don't really have a hope here. We've already seen what Jason does to whole squads of people. And it's not pretty.

Heck, comic Jason's regen was insane. And the pure flesh&blood Jason is the only one I'd even give them odds against.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@i_like_swords: There's really nothing to add. Jason-X has withstood huge explosions, energy weapons and the vacuum of space all with nary a scratch. Including re-entry into a planets atmosphere alongside planet fall. He's already withstood worse than what Jango&Boba keep in their arsenal.

Transparisteel viewports can survive re-entry, and they aren't blaster-proof. They can take a few hits but eventually will crumple. Blasters disintegrate what they hit on a molecular level.

Jango has a pair of juiced up blasters which are so powerful that the gun's frame needed to be made out of a special Dallorian alloy, because any other blaster would melt from the sheer energy output.

Boba Fett's EE-3 is more powerful than Jango's blasters. Especially if he cranks the settings up.

Let's not kid around and act like Jason is actually immune to losing any fight he's put into simply because he can heal. A knockout is sufficient, and an absolute possibility.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Jason and T-X

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Transparisteel viewports can survive re-entry, and they aren't blaster-proof.

And I've seen whole ships of theirs get destroyed in re-entry. What's your point? I've seen same such viewports get cracked from getting punched or someone thrown at them. Using them as basis for an argument is utterly meaningless.

Blasters disintegrate what they hit on a molecular level.

Blatantly untrue. If that were the case, Durge would be killed by blasters every single time.

Jango has a pair of juiced up blasters which are so powerful that the gun's frame needed to be made out of a special Dallorian alloy, because any other blasters would melt from the sheer energy output.

Which means nothing here.

Boba Fett's EE-3 is more powerful than Jango's blasters. Especially if he cranks the settings up.

Which again, doesn't mean squat.

Let's not kid around and act like Jason is actually immune to losing any fight he's put into simply because he can heal. A knockout is sufficient, and an absolute possibility.

Which only worked in films because he's the badguy and he was meant to lose after killing 90% of the cast. Such doesn't seem as possible against Jason-X considering he fell from space and hit the ground from a distance of around 200thousand miles. Given his mass and the rate of acceleration, he hit the ground with over 300 tons of force. And he got up just fine and went right on killin people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

And I've seen whole ships of theirs get destroyed in re-entry. What's your point? I've seen same such viewports get cracked from getting punched or someone thrown at them. Using them as basis for an argument is utterly meaningless.

1. I don't really care what you've seen, go watch the start of Revenge of the Sith, specifically the part where Anakin pilots a capital ship, sitting right in front of a transparisteel viewport, goes through re-entry, and survives.

2. Care to name specifics? Only time I've seen transparisteel cracked is with the Force, or super-beings striking it.

Blatantly untrue. If that were the case, Durge would be killed by blasters every single time.

It isn't. @wolfrazer care to source our friend here on what blasters do to molecules upon contact?

Such doesn't seem as possible against Jason-X considering he fell from space and hit the ground from a distance of around 200thousand miles. Given his mass and the rate of acceleration, he hit the ground with over 300 tons of force. And he got up just fine and went right on killin people.

I'm actually yet to see Jason going through re-entry. The first two scans you posted just showed him getting out of a crater. Regardless, blasters should do the job just fine, re-entry feat withstanding.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Stormtroopers can't hit the broad side of a barn.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

1. I don't really care what you've seen, go watch the start of Revenge of the Sith, specifically the part where Anakin pilots a capital ship, sitting right in front of a transparisteel viewport, goes through re-entry, and survives.

Yes you mean the ships with Deflector Shields that specifically prevent this kind of thing from happening, right? yes, sooo much evidence there.

2. Care to name specifics? Only time I've seen transparisteel cracked is with the Force, or super-beings striking it.

You mean like when Grievous kicks Obi-Wan into a viewport and the whole thing cracks, and a moment later Kenobi pushes Grievous through the rest of the way.

I'm actually yet to see Jason going through re-entry. The first two scans you posted just showed him getting out of a crater. Regardless, blasters should do the job just fine, re-entry feat withstanding.

Which is a retcon taking place after the end of the Jason-X film. Instead of falling into a lake, he crashes into the ground. Since you question the event I suggest watching Jason-X. At the very least, you will laugh. Because it's not a horror movie. It's a goddamn comedy. And i say this because the movie was just too damn funny to be taken seriously, despite all the gore and the mountain of dead bodies.

Loading Video...

Btw, that was in a holographic simulation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Yes you mean the ships with Deflector Shields that specifically prevent this kind of thing from happening, right? yes, sooo much evidence there.

What deflector shields? Anakin was piloting half of the ship. The shield generator was either broken or lost with the other half of the ship which was left to float around in space.

You mean like when Grievous kicks Obi-Wan into a viewport and the whole thing cracks, and a moment later Kenobi pushes Grievous through the rest of the way.

Probably, considering how powerful Grievous is physically.

Which is a retcon taking place after the end of the Jason-X film. Instead of falling into a lake, he crashes into the ground. Since you question the event I suggest watching Jason-X.

I would if I felt it necessary but honestly the transparisteel thing should hold up.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TX has a built in plasma cannon and should have significantly better accuracy than the stormtroopers. The Fetts should be a serious threat with their experience and skill. Should be a good match. I think.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

What deflector shields? Anakin was piloting half of the ship. The shield generator was either broken or lost with the other half of the ship which was left to float around in space.

Assumptions, not evidence. The fact it still functioned enough to even be piloted would tell you otherwise.

Probably, considering how powerful Grievous is physically.

Not enough to keep from being grappled by Clone Troopers, and nowhere near Jason's league even before his upgrades.

I would if I felt it necessary but honestly the transparisteel thing should hold up.

Except it doesn't. They don't hold up. Minor explosions break them, nothing remotely close to the amount of force created from planet fall. Externally, ship has deflector shields. Prevents that kinda damage. Internally, they don't, and the viewports of transparisteel ain't tough at all.

The ship in Jason-X was fairly damn tough considering it rammed through a space city and kept on truckin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Assumptions, not evidence. The fact it still functioned enough to even be piloted would tell you otherwise.

There is no assumption... the reactor of a capital ship is at the rear, which was missing when Anakin piloted the ship. Also, deflector shields usually show up when repelling energy, something which didn't happen. Like, it's just obvious from watching the scene that the deflector shield is long gone.

Not enough to keep from being grappled by Clone Troopers, and nowhere near Jason's league even before his upgrades.

Grievous can ragdoll clones easily, unless you're referring to TCW Grievous who I believe once was being held down by a squad of clones with wires while he was fighting Kit Fisto and his padawan.

Except it doesn't. They don't hold up. Minor explosions break them, nothing remotely close to the amount of force created from planet fall. Externally, ship has deflector shields. Prevents that kinda damage. Internally, they don't, and the viewports of transparisteel ain't tough at all.

The proof is in the pudding I'm afraid. Just go and watch RotS.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@i_like_swords: Here is the re entry feat.

Here is Jason easy tanking a huge bomb to the face as well.

No Caption Provided

He literally gets right back to killing in the next scan. i love to post the scans for context, but comicvine sucks now, and I cant.

TX has a built in plasma cannon and should have significantly better accuracy than the stormtroopers. The Fetts should be a serious threat with their experience and skill. Should be a good match. I think.

That plasma canon is powerful.

@lukehero: I didn't see anything about the technopathy in the CaV. I'm still just seeing that finger thing which she uses on cars and machines.

Anyway, don't got time to stick around, must be off!

Here is also scans for the Cell Phone and cars being hack by frequency.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: When did the TX do that? I know she's used the finger thing to take control of vehicles and then when in the military base, took control of the machines using the finger thing again IIRC. But anyway it's rather irrelevant, cause none of the SW team are machines.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I'm kinda saving about the blaster bit for the CaV I'm doing, but if this thread still goes on i'll post it again.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: in the movie she hacked the cellphone in her first scene as well hacked the cars in her first encounter with jhon without making contact with her finger to anything.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: The phone yeah, although with the cars, pretty sure she used her finger thing on one of the cop cars, which then linked up with the other cop cars and paramedic vehicles, they seem to be on the same system. So yeah, she can hack into multiple cars, but needs to finger hack one to control the rest.

At any rate, this whole hack thing is irrelevant anyway

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@wolfrazer: you do have some basic knowledge on real life tech I hope. You cannot manipulate or control other cop cars in any shape or form by controlling one car, which itself is still impossible as there is no such thing at all of a self driving cop car lol.

Her hack ability allowed her to control and drive several vehicles that in no way could been hack or controled. She used her finger device without touching the engine either which is the point and controled all the vehicles around her at the same time. She may need to make physical contact by feat but can remote control things one making contact with just her hand.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cmcmcmcm: Hey now, in Hollywood anything can happen. :P I mean you got robots disguised as humans, to try and kill the savior of mankind, using all kinds of futuristic weaponry and the like, realism like...went out the door a long time ago! But again, it's all irrelevant here anyway.