Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Darth Balls

Vs.

no gun weapons for predator just his spear and blades.Jason just his machete.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

jason cant die, so eventually he would win.

Avatar image for the_mercenaries
The Mercenaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Mercenaries

The Predator would be running around and Jason wouldn't be able to hit him cause he's so freaking slow (I don't think I've seen him run much.....but then again, I've only seen bits and pieces of the different movies), meanwhile the Pred can't kill him. I'm thinking it ends with.....

1) The Pred running away cause he gets tired and whatnot

2) The Pred getting killed from exhaustion or eventually getting hit

3) Meh, the Pred whips him into a lake

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darth Balls

Apparition says:

"jason cant die, so eventually he would win."

he can die hes died about 5 times.he gets ressurected by the jolt of electricity. so if predator somehow does kill him and five years later jason is somehow ressurected predator technically wins.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

The Predator will shoot Jason with the shoulder gun o doom and it's ash and cinders for Jason. Unless he's packing the almighty holy hand grenade. But then again only worms have ever used that.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

Darth Balls says:

"Apparition says:
he can die hes died about 5 times.he gets ressurected by the jolt of electricity. so if predator somehow does kill him and five years later jason is somehow ressurected predator technically wins."

does it take that long? ok then jason has no chance. i could swear that in the latest movies no matter what you did to him you couldnt stop him.

Avatar image for the_mercenaries
The Mercenaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mercenaries

Apparition says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Apparition says:
he can die hes died about 5 times.he gets ressurected by the jolt of electricity. so if predator somehow does kill him and five years later jason is somehow ressurected predator technically wins."

does it take that long? ok then jason has no chance. i could swear that in the latest movies no matter what you did to him you couldnt stop him."

Perhaps you're thinking of Halloween? I remember in #4 he broke through steel bars and killed a whole Police Station full of cops.....

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Apparition says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Apparition says:

does it take that long? ok then jason has no chance. i could swear that in the latest movies no matter what you did to him you couldnt stop him."

Unless you are a worm from worm's armaggeddon and use the holy hand grenade. That little bomb can wipe out city blocks.

Or just as bad, THE BANANA BOMB!! Bwahahahhahahha CoughCoughCOugh!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

The Mercenaries says:

"Apparition says:
"Darth Balls says:
"Apparition says:
Perhaps you're thinking of *Halloween*? I remember in #4 he broke through steel bars and killed a whole Police Station full of cops....."

maybe youre right...

pats scrin on the back so she can stop coughing

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darth Balls

no weapons

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darth Balls

Aside from predators knives and jasons machete.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Pred armblades would cut Jason's machete to pieces. The Pred is smarter and and stronger, with better weaponry, so I'll give it to him. Good fight.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792

THIS THREAD MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! I CANNOT SURVIVE ANOTHER JASON X OR (GOD FORBID) FREDDY VS. JASON! DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT ALL WE ARE DOING IS GIVING THESE BITCHES FUEL?!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Phorqe

Predator would probably be hiding in a tree or something. Unless he did something stupid, the alien would probably win this. It doesn't say he can't use his cloaking device.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darth Balls

White Mage says:

"THIS THREAD MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! I CANNOT SURVIVE ANOTHER JASON X OR (GOD FORBID) FREDDY VS. JASON! DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT ALL WE ARE DOING IS GIVING THESE BITCHES FUEL?! "

WAT THE FUCK YOU BABBLIN BOUT.iTS JUST A SCENARIO I DONT WANT THEM TO MAKE A MOVIE JASON X SUKED ASS AND FREDDY VS JASON WASNT ANY BETTER BUT WATS UR POINT AND YOU BETTER NOT BE GIVIN ME SHIT.

Tjaden Windu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tjaden Windu

pretty simple really predator wins :cant hit what you cant see

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Adidas Demon

Yea. Jason dies from normal people. Using non-alien weapons. But Yea, Predator would just be cloaked. Blow off Jasons head and do his laugh. Hell he could even strap his bomb on Jasons back. He wouldn't be ably to get it.

Winner: Predator

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By warlock360

jason

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darth Balls

Adidas Demon says:

"Yea. Jason dies from normal people. Using non-alien weapons. But Yea, Predator would just be cloaked. Blow off Jasons head and do his laugh. Hell he could even strap his bomb on Jasons back. He wouldn't be ably to get it. Winner: Predator"

Yeah but he's been sneek attacked with a machete like 3 times ,Drwned in a lake by putting a bolder with cahin round him twice and once without a boulder., NAd killed with acid in a sewer. All the ways he was killed are pretty elaborate its not as though you can just punch him and he dies. Hes also been lite on fire, shot hndreds of times

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Adidas Demon

My favorite is in Jason goes to Hell. The beginning part. They shoot him over a hundred times (most squibs on one person). Then grenade him. His body is gone except his Head and his heart. Kind of stupid how he comes back. That's why I said Predator could just blow him up. Game Over.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Phorqe

Is Jason susceptible to having his Achilles tendon sliced?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Copy

predator

ghostrider813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ghostrider813

predator

ghostrider813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghostrider813

predator

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mercenaries says:

"Apparition says:
"Darth Balls says:
"Apparition says:
Perhaps you're thinking of *Halloween*? I remember in #4 he broke through steel bars and killed a whole Police Station full of cops....."

Jason's better than Michael.

Warp-Drive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Warp-Drive

very hard to pick but im going with jason on this one!

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hellos

Predator's wrist blades cuts right through Jason's weapon and then through Jason's kneck.  

Predator is not only stronger, but many times faster.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thedeman87

Jason's big weakness is water.  The shooting, electrocuting, the grenades, etc. all that he comes back from very quickly if it even slows him down at all. If Predator doesn't have his shoulder cannon Jason will eventually gut him.  And Jason from the last Friday the 13th (the remake) was pretty quick.  Also, Jason has fought a girl who can move things with her mind (Friday part 7) and he came back from EVERYTHING that ***** can send at him.  Predator has lost to normal people as well.  Danny Glover!?

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30  Edited By Moomin123

Jason cannot die. Therefore Predator can suck on that. 
Besides, Jason is quite good at turning almost anything into a weapon.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@Moomin123 said:
"Jason cannot die. Therefore Predator can suck on that. Besides, Jason is quite good at turning almost anything into a weapon. "

Doesn't matter if he can't be killed. Those wrists blades will cut him like butter. 

This fight isn't to the death, its who wins, and if Jason is sitting around as a bunch of body parts, he won't be doing much of anything to a predator.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thedeman87

It also depends on the Predator.  Some are really strong, some aren't.  But seeing the abuse Jason was able to withstand from Freddy's claws I tink he'll last long enough to stick the Yuatjaa or whatever they are called.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hellos
@thedeman87 said:
"It also depends on the Predator.  Some are really strong, some aren't.  But seeing the abuse Jason was able to withstand from Freddy's claws I tink he'll last long enough to stick the Yuatjaa or whatever they are called. "

All of them are well above peak human, just not alot of them are that good. 

Predator with a spear / wrist blades >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freddy outside the dream world, mostly because Freddy gets beat by teenage girls when hes not god.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thedeman87
@Hellos said:
" @thedeman87 said:
"It also depends on the Predator.  Some are really strong, some aren't.  But seeing the abuse Jason was able to withstand from Freddy's claws I tink he'll last long enough to stick the Yuatjaa or whatever they are called. "
All of them are well above peak human, just not alot of them are that good.  Predator with a spear / wrist blades >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freddy outside the dream world, mostly because Freddy gets beat by teenage girls when hes not god. "
Maybe.  But Freddy is comparable since Jason would fight both of them in similar fashion.  The Predator has been defeated by both humans and regular xenomorph drones.  Jason clearly has above peak human strength and durability.  Predator would be able to see through Jason and see that he isn't fighting a living person.  Or he might simply try to sink his blades deep within Jason (this sounds horrible lol) thinking he'll just die and then Jason (having the creature pretty much stuck within range due to his wrist blades being in him) would just kill him with the machete.  
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul

Spears were built for one reason.  To stab something outside of the range they can attack you.  Either by simply stabbing them or throwing them.  The Predator can immobilize jason by stabbing the spear into a strong wall in such a way that it can't be pulled out.  This would count as a win as Jason wouldn't be able to go anywhere at all.  Or the predator could slice off Jason's limbs.  Rendering him harmless.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's jason got going for him? 

he is strong.
baseline predator strength should be better than Jason's. On top of raw strenght, predators have great power (strength executed quickly) which besides for the machete swing, Jason has prescious little. 

Jason has a machete. 
The predator has wrist-mounted blades made of some alien substance that are extremely sharp and weilded by a creature that is skilled in martial arts, faster and stronger than jason. 

Jason cannot die, so some people say. 
Jason can be alive all he wants:... 
... in the form of a slushy puddle of goo, thanks to multiple shots from the shoulder cannon. 
... as diced up chunks of flesh thanks to the snare net made of razor wire.  
... as a quadraplegic torso after the predator sheers his limbs with the wrist blades.
...as a spineless, headless taco-shaped body, as predator sits in a tree melting the flesh off of the skull with a blow-torch. 

Jason couldnt win this fight if he kicked down the predator's bathroom door and caught him taking a dump with his pants around his ankles.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hellos
@thedeman87 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @thedeman87 said:
All of them are well above peak human, just not alot of them are that good.  Predator with a spear / wrist blades >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freddy outside the dream world, mostly because Freddy gets beat by teenage girls when hes not god. "
Maybe.  But Freddy is comparable since Jason would fight both of them in similar fashion.  The Predator has been defeated by both humans and regular xenomorph drones.  Jason clearly has above peak human strength and durability.  Predator would be able to see through Jason and see that he isn't fighting a living person.  Or he might simply try to sink his blades deep within Jason (this sounds horrible lol) thinking he'll just die and then Jason (having the creature pretty much stuck within range due to his wrist blades being in him) would just kill him with the machete.   "

Freddy relies mostly on fear, stab stab stab fashion, Jason is just a mindless killing machine who jumps teenagers while they are doing it.

Losing to Xenomorph drones isn't exactly a bad thing, they are designed to wipe out entire planets worth of people relatively quickly.  
They are all far above human strength, speed, and are extremely intelligent / resourceful. Jason would get destroyed by a Xenomorph.

It takes a hell of a punishment to take down even one of the young inexperienced hunters. Something I wouldn't imagining even Jason being to pull off at all easily with just Machete.

All in all his Machete is honestly nothing compared to the standard predator wrist blades / spear.

Lets be fair, Arnold had to cover himself in poo/ dirt set elaborate traps to take down a young hunter, Danny Glover used their own weapon against one. 

The predator wins more than he loses against Jason, if he actually loses at all with the weapons provided.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@thedeman87 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @thedeman87 said:
Maybe.  But Freddy is comparable since Jason would fight both of them in similar fashion.  The Predator has been defeated by both humans and regular xenomorph drones.  Jason clearly has above peak human strength and durability.  Predator would be able to see through Jason and see that he isn't fighting a living person.  Or he might simply try to sink his blades deep within Jason (this sounds horrible lol) thinking he'll just die and then Jason (having the creature pretty much stuck within range due to his wrist blades being in him) would just kill him with the machete.   "
The thing about Predators is that it's a caste system. The ones in the first AvP film were unblooded. They were the teens on the Predator race, and had the odds unfairly stacked against them in the first place. The fact that the one Predator managed to get out basically unscathed, and only died while taking out a Xenomorph Queen is impressive. You have the clean up crew, as seen in AvP 2 that basically took it to even the PredAlien until the nuke dropped. The top of the food chain is the elder. These guys have killed so many species that at some point, they just decided to say f*** it, and moved on to ruling. They're the Spetznaz of the Predator world.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Matezoide2

the Predator one shots him

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vrakmul
@Hellos said:
" @thedeman87 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @thedeman87 said:
Freddy relies mostly on fear, stab stab stab fashion, Jason is just a mindless killing machine who jumps teenagers while they are doing it. Losing to Xenomorph drones isn't exactly a bad thing, they are designed to wipe out entire planets worth of people relatively quickly.  They are all far above human strength, speed, and are extremely intelligent / resourceful. Jason would get destroyed by a Xenomorph. It takes a hell of a punishment to take down even one of the young inexperienced hunters. Something I wouldn't imagining even Jason being to pull off at all easily with just Machete. All in all his Machete is honestly nothing compared to the standard predator wrist blades / spear.  Lets be fair, Arnold had to cover himself in poo/ dirt set elaborate traps to take down a young hunter, Danny Glover used their own weapon against one.  The predator wins more than he loses against Jason, if he actually loses at all with the weapons provided. "
And yet, on the Xenomorph homeworld, the Xenomorphs aren't the top predators, I think it's stated that there are things on that planet that the Xenomorphs fear on that death world.  It's probably something on the lines of a scorpion the size of a main battle tank.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thedeman87

You keep mentioning his blades like they made of adamantium or something.  From the comics those blades were broken many, many times from soldiers and aliens alike.  They aren't anything too amazing.   

Maybe Glover did use their own weapon against them but how many times before that did the Pred just fail to kill Glover?  Both creatures from both films have been hurt by the human characters and had to heal themselves before being killed at the end.   

Xenomorphs wipe out planets by keeping humans alive and using them as hosts and then the humans die.  To just be killed by an alien drone in one-on-one battle for a Predator is disappointing to say the least.  So it's not like the aliens killed the Predators by doing what they are naturally supposed to do.  

Jason doesn't need the experience.  He's not a strategist.  He won't fight any other way aside from being an unstoppable mindless killing machine.  The PRedator doesn't have experience in fighting something like Jason cause as I said, it will probably be able to tell that Jason isn't a normal human. 

And Jason has even show abilities of teleportation (Jason Takes Manhattan) and morphing reality of his pending victims (making them see things in the mirror, such as kid Jason will hockey mask Jason comes in and kills them or other mind tricks).  Jason would drive the Predator bananas before killing him.

thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thedeman87

Also, even the disciplined warrior from AvP2 would be done if he fights JAson anyway like he fought the PredAlien.  He fought close combat and when it cam down to just his two blades he got impaled by the PredAlien.  Now if you replace the PredAlien with Jason, both would be wounded but Predator dies.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Preds fight all manor of dangerous beings from all over the galaxy... as a trial of manhood.  The newest and greenest Preds are sent out to kill Xenomorphs.  Jason kills teenagers and regularly dies to them.

This isn't really close.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hellos
@thedeman87 said:
"You keep mentioning his blades like they made of adamantium or something.  From the comics those blades were broken many, many times from soldiers and aliens alike.  They aren't anything too amazing.    Maybe Glover did use their own weapon against them but how many times before that did the Pred just fail to kill Glover?  Both creatures from both films have been hurt by the human characters and had to heal themselves before being killed at the end.    Xenomorphs wipe out planets by keeping humans alive and using them as hosts and then the humans die.  To just be killed by an alien drone in one-on-one battle for a Predator is disappointing to say the least.  So it's not like the aliens killed the Predators by doing what they are naturally supposed to do.   Jason doesn't need the experience.  He's not a strategist.  He won't fight any other way aside from being an unstoppable mindless killing machine.  The PRedator doesn't have experience in fighting something like Jason cause as I said, it will probably be able to tell that Jason isn't a normal human.  And Jason has even show abilities of teleportation (Jason Takes Manhattan) and morphing reality of his pending victims (making them see things in the mirror, such as kid Jason will hockey mask Jason comes in and kills them or other mind tricks).  Jason would drive the Predator bananas before killing him. "

Those blades are a hell of alot more durable and sharper then an old Machete.
It would cut right through it, pretty much like butter. 

Not even human hosts, Xenomorphs wiped out entire planets of alien life long before humanity ran into them.  They will drag cows, dogs, anything that face hugger can face rape to get the babies. All it takes is one Xenomorph to !@#$ up a planet. :P 

Young Preds fail sometimes against Xenomorphs, thats why they send them on that little journey to  make themselves into men or die, still a Xenomorph is SOOOO much more threatening than Jason comming at you with his Machete.  

Doubtful any Predator male will go bananas against Jason, hes not a teenager in the sack with a chick at crystal lake.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vrakmul

If the Predators are so eager for a fight.  Why don't they hunt the creature's from the xenomorph's homeworld that predate on the xenomoprhs themselves?

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seriously. A predator could just slap that machete out of Jason's hands and pull his head right off his shoulders. 

This is not a fight.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vrakmul

Wait a minute, if there are things on the alien homeworld that can easily kill and eat Queen Xenomorphs.  Then they aren't scary anymore.  Now I'd be scared of the things that make dinner out of xenomorph queens and hives.

thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thedeman87
@MisterGuyMan said:
" Preds fight all manor of dangerous beings from all over the galaxy... as a trial of manhood.  The newest and greenest Preds are sent out to kill Xenomorphs.  Jason kills teenagers and regularly dies to them.  This isn't really close. "
He "dies" to water.  Unless Predator and him are fighting at a beach or something that won't help. 

@Dreadnaught
said:
" If the Predators are so eager for a fight.  Why don't they hunt the creature's from the xenomorph's homeworld that predate on the xenomoprhs themselves? "  

Most predators are ******.  They bring all their high-tech gadgets and explosives like men here bring all their guns and shoot deer.  Yet seeing as how typically they run first in both FILM AND COMICS when a Alien Queen is unleashed.  They are not nearly as impressive in hand2hand combat considering they are stronger, tougher, and durable.  
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vrakmul
@thedeman87 said:

" @MisterGuyMan said:

" Preds fight all manor of dangerous beings from all over the galaxy... as a trial of manhood.  The newest and greenest Preds are sent out to kill Xenomorphs.  Jason kills teenagers and regularly dies to them.  This isn't really close. "

He "dies" to water.  Unless Predator and him are fighting at a beach or something that won't help.  

@Dreadnaught
said:

" If the Predators are so eager for a fight.  Why don't they hunt the creature's from the xenomorph's homeworld that predate on the xenomoprhs themselves? "  

Most predators are ******.  They bring all their high-tech gadgets and explosives like men here bring all their guns and shoot deer.  Yet seeing as how typically they run first in both FILM AND COMICS when a Alien Queen is unleashed.  They are not nearly as impressive in hand2hand combat considering they are stronger, tougher, and durable.   "
Assuming you are correct.  Why don't the elders just hunt the apex predators of the xenomorph homeworld if they are so bored.  Which I am certain are somewhat like some sort of horrible cross between a centipede, a scorpion, a colossal squid, and a tyrannosaurus rex. 
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thedeman87
@Dreadnaught said:

" @thedeman87 said:

" @MisterGuyMan said:

@Dreadnaught
said:
 Most predators are ******.  They bring all their high-tech gadgets and explosives like men here bring all their guns and shoot deer.  Yet seeing as how typically they run first in both FILM AND COMICS when a Alien Queen is unleashed.  They are not nearly as impressive in hand2hand combat considering they are stronger, tougher, and durable.   "
Assuming you are correct.  Why don't the elders just hunt the apex predators of the xenomorph homeworld.  Which I am certain are somewhat like some sort of horrible cross between a centipede, a scorpion, a colossal squid, and a tyrannosaurus rex.  "
That's what I'm agreeing with you on.  Apparently, Predators like "hunting" things that they are already stronger than. 

I don't know anything about these bigger creatures on their homeworld.