• 84 results
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jason would win in different scenarios...same with predator...except in most scenarios predator would win

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By liquade

well if they all fell asleep freddy would win but out in the real world i vote for preditor (if you exclude how jason comes back in that abomination of a movie jason goes to hell)
Post Edited:2007-09-10 18:52:36

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By crazy spidey

liquade says:

"well if they all fell asleep freddy would win but out in the real world i vote for preditor (if you exclude how jason comes back in that abomination of a movie jason goes to hell)
Post Edited:2007-09-10 18:52:36"

But if you see Freddy vs. Jason Jason still pwns freddy untill 'by accident' freddy finds this random weakness that Jason is an aquaphobe

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By GambitO

Jason wins Freddy and Myers with a single hand but against Predator the battle I would be quarreled I go to Predator for his weapons of advanced technology

and in case it was about to lose it would use its super bomb and it would end up

with everything

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By crazy spidey

GambitO says:

"Jason wins Freddy and Myers with a single hand but against Predator the battle I would be quarreled I go to Predator for his weapons of advanced technology and in case it was about to lose it would use its super bomb and it would end up with everything "

ya but I mean if a log ten feet away doestn get blown up, do u really think jason would

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:
"In this contest you need to define what is a win.The predator (at the sacrifice of his own life - via final judgment bomb) could temporarily take down the other three, but they will all come back and the Predator (adult or not) will still be gone.Predators do sleep, its' in the comics - and the Predators do have fear.This order of things would go like this:Predator takes out Michael (temporary)Freddy Kills Predator (permanent)Jason Kills Freddy (temporary)Jason wins."

how does he beat freddy? you can smack him around, but that doesnt do anything to him. not only is he immortal but he doesnt even really have a body... you cant hurt him"

Freddy has been shown to be hurt in dreams on many occasions."

hurt but i cant imagine him being killed or beaten there.

Lord Shazam says:

"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:
"In this contest you need to define what is a win.The predator (at the sacrifice of his own life - via final judgment bomb) could temporarily take down the other three, but they will all come back and the Predator (adult or not) will still be gone.Predators do sleep, its' in the comics - and the Predators do have fear.This order of things would go like this:Predator takes out Michael (temporary)Freddy Kills Predator (permanent)Jason Kills Freddy (temporary)Jason wins."

how does he beat freddy? you can smack him around, but that doesnt do anything to him. not only is he immortal but he doesnt even really have a body... you cant hurt him"

Predators do have post advanced weapons than are own. They could have weapons that could damage these types of beings on their world.

sure make up weapons for them :P"

i thought you liked me as well...:(

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I can't believe this is still going on. I thought it was obvious that Predator wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I can't believe this is still going on. I thought it was obvious that Predator wins.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah! predator wins....OBVIOUSLY u guys are all a bunch of IDIOTS!!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By crazy spidey

nightmere master says:

"jason or predator"

lol

Avatar image for nightmere_master
nightmere master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By nightmere master

jason or predator

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62  Edited By Methos

it'll come down to Jason or Freddy Krueger... neither of them can be killed...

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"it'll come down to Jason or Freddy Krueger... neither of them can be killed... M"

true , we are asuming that by just dying(temporarely) is considered a kill

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Methos

even so...

Freddy can turn incorporeal when he wants to... so none of the others can touch him unless he wants them to...

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"even so... Freddy can turn incorporeal when he wants to... so none of the others can touch him unless he wants them to... M"

isn't that only in dream world

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Methos

yeah... but to get him out of the dream world and into reality the others would have to pull him out...

Jason, Michael or Predator wouldn't last 10 seconds against Freddy his the dream world

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"yeah... but to get him out of the dream world and into reality the others would have to pull him out... Jason, Michael or Predator wouldn't last 10 seconds against Freddy his the dream world M"

Jason did, except for that fakie ass fear of wter, wherever the hell they got that from

The Endgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The Endgame

I'm gonna say Predator.....his crazy plasma bolts should out least temporarily take em down. If they fought in dreams, of course Freddy would win, though.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By crazy spidey

The Endgame says:

"I'm gonna say Predator.....his crazy plasma bolts should out least temporarily take em down. If they fought in dreams, of course Freddy would win, though."

LOl, but in reality Jason can survive one of those to the face or chest and in close quarters he would kill the predator

The Endgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By The Endgame

crazy spidey says:

"The Endgame says:
"I'm gonna say Predator.....his crazy plasma bolts should out least temporarily take em down. If they fought in dreams, of course Freddy would win, though."
LOl, but in reality Jason can survive one of those to the face or chest and in close quarters he would kill the predator"

True.....but Predator's a heckuva lot faster. Except for that crazy mysterious teleportation crap.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By crazy spidey

The Endgame says:

"crazy spidey says:
"The Endgame says:
LOl, but in reality Jason can survive one of those to the face or chest and in close quarters he would kill the predator"
True.....but Predator's a heckuva lot faster. Except for that crazy mysterious teleportation crap."

lol wats thatZ?

The Endgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The Endgame

crazy spidey says:

"The Endgame says:
"crazy spidey says:
"The Endgame says:
True.....but Predator's a heckuva lot faster. Except for that crazy mysterious teleportation crap."
lol wats thatZ?"

Y'know? Where, in a horror movie, the victim is running, and they turn around. Then, suddenly, the monster dude is gone. They turn around, and monster dude is behind them and guts em up.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By crazy spidey

The Endgame says:

"crazy spidey says:
"The Endgame says:
"crazy spidey says:
"The Endgame says:
lol wats thatZ?"
Y'know? Where, in a horror movie, the victim is running, and they turn around. Then, suddenly, the monster dude is gone. They turn around, and monster dude is behind them and guts em up."

thats invicibility

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason would win

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By Gottheit

I'm sorry, but the only way this fight could happen was if everyone was sleeping, in which case the battle-ground is whatever Freddy decides. And, c'mon, guys, in that case, the Predator is outclassed, not being of the super-natural. I think Freddy takes this one.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Methos

Gottheit says:

"I'm sorry, but the only way this fight could happen was if everyone was sleeping, in which case the battle-ground is whatever Freddy decides. And, c'mon, guys, in that case, the Predator is outclassed, not being of the super-natural. I think Freddy takes this one."

does a double take

Hold on... Me and Gottheit agreeing on something?

checks again

whoah... this must be one of the signs of the apocalypse...

;D

M

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#77  Edited By Gottheit

What, do we often disagree on subjects?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"Gottheit says:
"I'm sorry, but the only way this fight could happen was if everyone was sleeping, in which case the battle-ground is whatever Freddy decides. And, c'mon, guys, in that case, the Predator is outclassed, not being of the super-natural. I think Freddy takes this one."
***does a double take*** Hold on... Me and Gottheit agreeing on something? ***checks again*** whoah... this must be one of the signs of the apocalypse... ;D M"

NOo00o0oo0oo0 I'm calling my family

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sketchtor

Methos says:

"yeah... but to get him out of the dream world and into reality the others would have to pull him out... Jason, Michael or Predator wouldn't last 10 seconds against Freddy his the dream world M"

I dunno, I reckon it would be Freddy who would be out of place in the Predator's dreams. Those guys are born and bred hunters and warriors, like spartans, only better. Can you imagine how f%#&ed up their dreams would be? Freddy might be at home in people's dreams, but these guys are aliens. They might not even have dreams. We can't assume that they have conventional human attributes.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crazy spidey says:

"Methos says:
"even so... Freddy can turn incorporeal when he wants to... so none of the others can touch him unless he wants them to... M"
isn't that only in dream world"
The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this takes place in the real world, then Predator curbstomps. In the dream world, Freddy curbstomps Myers. Myers is pure evil and probably has no soul. Myers beats him when he wakes up, and Freddy is Michael's first victim of that year's Halloween.

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers