• 80 results
#1 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Set in the house from the first Halloween, one in the jungle from the first predator. and the third in Jason camp, were doing whoever wins best 2 out of 3

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator. Easy.

#3 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

really have u seen Jason, and freddy fight, and Micheal myers is just funny cause he walks so slow

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"really have u seen Jason, and freddy fight, and Micheal myers is just funny cause he walks so slow"

I've seen them fight. They weren't fighting Predator though. Predator has his spear, his stealth, his claws, and his guns. He'll win. Easy.

#5 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

ya but u realize that Jason is virtually indestructible and invincible they established that in Jason 4, and Frddy can use his superpoers or w.e, but predator can actually die

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"crazy spidey says:
"really have u seen Jason, and freddy fight, and Micheal myers is just funny cause he walks so slow"

I've seen them fight. They weren't fighting Predator though. Predator has his spear, his stealth, his claws, and his guns. He'll win. Easy."

those other guys are immortal and always seem to know where their prey is anyway. and on top of that, freddy kills you in your dreams so he should easily beat a predator.

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Predator. Easy."

crazy spidey says:

OMG...am agreeing with Eternal Chaos, Predator's in the movies are only teenagers. So if is an adult Predator, then i will have to go with the Predator. Fire power and all.

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at first glance Predator is the easy pick. But Predators can die and the other three cant.

Myers has never beating anyone so he's out.

Freddy is a bad dude but lost to Jason.

Jason is the only one of the three to actually beat someone of his caliber so the Hockey mask, teen age killin, 6'6 monster takes the crown.

#9 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wat there only teenagers since wen

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

probably the only way that Freddy can get him (Predator) is by sleeping (i know in the movie he came out and stuff), but do Predators sleep? Teenage Predators are probably just above in strength with Jason and Mike Mayers, but an Adult will be a lot higher.

#11 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that in the jungle predator would win, but in a cramped space like a house? no way

#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"wait wat there only teenagers since wen"

first time i heard was in the AVP 1 movie and then in the comics.

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

well lets just say the predator from the first movie cause he was the original

#14 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"I agree that in the jungle predator would win, but in a cramped space like a house? no way"

i think that they would all destroy the house because it was getting in their way.

#15 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

ol in a house even Myers would have a better chance then Predator, I mean wats the point of invisibility if someone could just bump into u by accident

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Well at first glance Predator is the easy pick. But Predators can die and the other three cant.Myers has never beating anyone so he's out.Freddy is a bad dude but lost to Jason.Jason is the only one of the three to actually beat someone of his caliber so the Hockey mask, teen age killin, 6'6 monster takes the crown."

jason beat freddy? wasn't that only because freddy was brought into reality? if he is left in his "dream world" then he should beat everyone. unless predators dont dream...

#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

In this contest you need to define what is a win.

The predator (at the sacrifice of his own life - via final judgment bomb) could temporarily take down the other three, but they will all come back and the Predator (adult or not) will still be gone.

Predators do sleep, its' in the comics - and the Predators do have fear.

This order of things would go like this:

Predator takes out Michael (temporary)

Freddy Kills Predator (permanent)

Jason Kills Freddy (temporary)

Jason wins.

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Well at first glance Predator is the easy pick. But Predators can die and the other three cant.Myers has never beating anyone so he's out.Freddy is a bad dude but lost to Jason.Jason is the only one of the three to actually beat someone of his caliber so the Hockey mask, teen age killin, 6'6 monster takes the crown."

jason beat freddy? wasn't that only because freddy was brought into reality? if he is left in his "dream world" then he should beat everyone. unless predators dont dream..."

He was kickin his ass in the dream world to, it was only by accident Freddy discovered he was scared of water.

#19 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

In the new AVP movie an elite Predator is set in to clean up a mess...am not saying what mess though.

An elite Predator is basically a supped up version of Wolverine.

#20 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:

jason beat freddy? wasn't that only because freddy was brought into reality? if he is left in his "dream world" then he should beat everyone. unless predators dont dream..."

He was kickin his ass in the dream world to, it was only by accident Freddy discovered he was scared of water."

true

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba says:

"In this contest you need to define what is a win.The predator (at the sacrifice of his own life - via final judgment bomb) could temporarily take down the other three, but they will all come back and the Predator (adult or not) will still be gone.Predators do sleep, its' in the comics - and the Predators do have fear.This order of things would go like this:Predator takes out Michael (temporary)Freddy Kills Predator (permanent)Jason Kills Freddy (temporary)Jason wins."

how does he beat freddy? you can smack him around, but that doesnt do anything to him. not only is he immortal but he doesnt even really have a body... you cant hurt him

#22 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

but in the jungle I could see fpredator take all of them out from a distance, and in Jason's camp hed like piss himself and freddy would have the upper hand

#23 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Tevnoba says:
"In this contest you need to define what is a win. The predator (at the sacrifice of his own life - via final judgment bomb) could temporarily take down the other three, but they will all come back and the Predator (adult or not) will still be gone. Predators do sleep, its' in the comics - and the Predators do have fear. This order of things would go like this: Predator takes out Michael (temporary) Freddy Kills Predator (permanent) Jason Kills Freddy (temporary) Jason wins."
how does he beat freddy? you can smack him around, but that doesnt do anything to him. not only is he immortal but he doesnt even really have a body... you cant hurt him"

appy no you went to the dark side why!!!!!!!!!!! go to the nao

#24 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

but actually have u seen jason at his old camp he sucks there, freddy could kill him there, maybe even predator... but no micheal myers I'm sorry but hes soooooooo slow

#25 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba says:

"In this contest you need to define what is a win.The predator (at the sacrifice of his own life - via final judgment bomb) could temporarily take down the other three, but they will all come back and the Predator (adult or not) will still be gone.Predators do sleep, its' in the comics - and the Predators do have fear.This order of things would go like this:Predator takes out Michael (temporary)Freddy Kills Predator (permanent)Jason Kills Freddy (temporary)Jason wins."

your opinion...

did anyone like the AVP movie? i thought it could have been a lot better. But what i expected of that movie, well lets just say it may be in the AVP 2:Requiem.

#26 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Tevnoba says:

how does he beat freddy? you can smack him around, but that doesnt do anything to him. not only is he immortal but he doesnt even really have a body... you cant hurt him"

Freddy has been shown to be hurt in dreams on many occasions.

#27 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Tevnoba says:

Predators do have post advanced weapons than are own. They could have weapons that could damage these types of beings on their world.

#28 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:

Freddy has been shown to be hurt in dreams on many occasions."

In one of the movies he was hurt be that kid who in his dreams was a wizard. he zapped him with electrical bolts and that hurt him.

#29 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

lol did u see the nightmare on elm street where Freddy cuts this guy into peperoni on his pizza and eats him sooo funny

#30 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

and these people are...............?

#31 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"lol did u see the nightmare on elm street where Freddy cuts this guy into peperoni on his pizza and eats him sooo funny"

sort of.

I like the one were he cuts a persons ear off then plays the guitar behind him. rolf

#32 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

ya but I mean they did that in the movies cause they want to make a sequel but I mean Jason actually sucks wen it comes to water and his old camp he like freezes up and gets even dumber

#33 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"but actually have u seen jason at his old camp he sucks there, freddy could kill him there, maybe even predator... but no micheal myers I'm sorry but hes soooooooo slow"

The camp is were Jason killed Freddy so I don't really see how you came to that conclusion.

#34 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
"lol did u see the nightmare on elm street where Freddy cuts this guy into peperoni on his pizza and eats him sooo funny"
sort of. I like the one were he cuts a persons ear off then plays the guitar behind him. rolf"

lol lets here it for crappy horror movie sequels, better then a comedy

#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The zeeky H-bomb wins.

#36 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Duchess says:

"and these people are...............?"

people form movies and comics

Predator from the Predator, Predator 2, AVP and AVP 2

Jason from a few Friday the 13th, Freddy Vs Jason and Jason X

Mike Myers from the Halloween movies

Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street and Freddy vs Jason...

there maybe more that am missing out

#37 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

dude Arnold went behind a log and doged it wat the f&

#38 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

are they freaks from scary movies

#39 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"ya but I mean they did that in the movies cause they want to make a sequel but I mean Jason actually sucks wen it comes to water and his old camp he like freezes up and gets even dumber"

Hmmm, not sure about that, he's been shown in several movies to go into the water and kill people with no problem.

#40 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"crazy spidey says:
"ya but I mean they did that in the movies cause they want to make a sequel but I mean Jason actually sucks wen it comes to water and his old camp he like freezes up and gets even dumber"

Hmmm, not sure about that, he's been shown in several movies to go into the water and kill people with no problem."

like on the FvsJ movie he comes from the water with the head of Freddy and even then Freddy isn't dead.

#41 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"crazy spidey says:
Hmmm, not sure about that, he's been shown in several movies to go into the water and kill people with no problem."

really i dont remeber that, all I know is that he didnt even get superpowered to the 4th movie

#42 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

NIce, i cant believe I forgto pinhead

#44 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11269 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Duchess says:

"are they freaks from scary movies"

freddy the one with the claws and Jason the one with the hockey mask.

Mike Myers

The predator

#45 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead takes em all in my book.

#46 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I always thought predators face looked like a spider

#47 Posted by PACman (17 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"ya but u realize that Jason is virtually indestructible and invincible they established that in Jason 4, and Frddy can use his superpoers or w.e, but predator can actually die"

No..Jason DIED in the fourth Friday the 13th.. He hadn't become Invincible until number 6, where he was resurected and then he continually came back to life at the beggining of each sequel..

#48 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i think M.M because i think hes faster then them all

#49 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:

hurt but i cant imagine him being killed or beaten there.

Lord Shazam says:

"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:

Predators do have post advanced weapons than are own. They could have weapons that could damage these types of beings on their world."

sure make up weapons for them :P

Lord Shazam says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:

In one of the movies he was hurt be that kid who in his dreams was a wizard. he zapped him with electrical bolts and that hurt him."

if only one of them had that kid's dream wizard powers.

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predator would win. Fairly easily. Myers, Jason and Freddy are all terribly slow guys. They're too sluggish. According to the post, it's not taking place in a dream so its real world Freddy he'll be the first gone. Predator launches his spear, cuts Jason's head off, and blows up MM. After that he rips Freddy's arm off.