No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Classic Jason vs. Classic Khan

Pure hand-to-hand contest

Round 2: Classic Jason vs. New Khan

Pure hand-to-hand contest

Round 3: Jason X vs. Classic Khan

Jason X gets his machete; Khan has a phaser (cannot exceed the kill setting)

Round 4: Jason X vs. New Khan

Jason X gets his machete; Khan has a phaser (cannot exceed the kill setting)

10 minutes of prep and basic knowledge of opponent in each round. Battle location is a YMCA basketball court.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jason wins rounds. He doesn't feel pain or die or stop coming he will kill you it's just a matter of how much you want to fight it or bfr

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen the original Star Trek, so no comment there. Modern Khan takes base Jason. I'd probably back Jason X though.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H I go with Khan (both versions, close call for original khan) Jason X may prove to be too much for him though, its been awhile sense I've seen that one. Seems like the prep is more for Khan as I don't ever remember a scenario Jasons not charging in with his machete. 10 min. doesn't sound like much considering their location but Khan is smarter; in fact id say Khan has him beat in everything except durability(but Khan is no slouch, he muscled through the Vulcan death grip). And there being really no limit (morally) for what one would do to the other with a little background on Jason, Khan would take no chances, and if his phaser stuns/stalls Jason at all id say Khan can win by exploiting the second or two Jason would be stunned.