Posted by Iragexcudder (6107 posts) 1 year, 6 months ago

Poll: Jason Vorhees vs Jeepers Creepers (20 votes)

Jeepers Creepers 70%
Jason 30%

Battle takes place in a cut down cornfield.

There weapons to dispose of but neither has any to start with.

Start 40 feet from eachother.

*Jason is bloodlusted from visions of his mother

*Jeepers is unbelievably hungry and sees Jason as his meal.

*Jeepers does not have his wings.

***If Jason stomps, then Jeepers gets his wings.

#1 Posted by The Stegman (26542 posts) - - Show Bio

Without his wings, Jason wins pretty easily, with wings...it could honestly go either way...but I'd still give it to Jason after a good fight.

#2 Posted by never give up (9760 posts) - - Show Bio

Without his wings, Jason wins pretty easily, with wings...it could honestly go either way...but I'd still give it to Jason after a good fight.

With wings Jason would be at a huge disadvantage.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually booth can't die. This battle would last forever until jeepers Creepers ran out of bodies to use, or until he was severel damage (head chopped off) or until jason was sliced to pieces.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (26542 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

With wings Jason would be at a huge disadvantage.

He would be, but the way I see it, unless Creeper has a substantial array of weapons to attack from the skies with, eventually, he'll have to come in close to attack Jason, which will be dangerous for him seeing as how strong Jason is, dude knocks people's heads off with one punch, then again, I suppose the Creeper could decapitate Jason with his wings, like I said, could go either way.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (26542 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Actually booth can't die. This battle would last forever until jeepers Creepers ran out of bodies to use, or until he was severel damage (head chopped off) or until jason was sliced to pieces.

Both can die if they take enough damage, in the first Jeepers Creepers, the Creeper was hurt badly by those teens that ran him over, he had to replace the damaged organs with new ones, without any humans around, he can't do that, and thus he can be killed with enough trauma. Likewise, as seen in Jason X, if someone hurts him faster than he can heal (as the android did) Jason will be put down.

Both are Immortal, NOT invulnerable, they aren't the same thing.

#6 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Iragexcudder (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Jeepers would win plainly because he's been around longer. He's killed and eaten more, therefore he gains the talents and mentalities of those he's eaten. He's a lot faster than Jason so he could possibly get the first weapon and do some damage. He's very durable also, and I can see Jeeps taking a few blows from Jason.

Btw, has Jeepers ever shown super strength before?

#8 Posted by jackbensley777 (688 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: no jeepers is like a demon... And really strong jason actually can be stopped and thats been shown with people trying to fight back, you cant fight back jeepers

#9 Posted by never give up (9760 posts) - - Show Bio

Also The Creeper has a MASSIVE speed advantage, in Jeepers Creepers 2 when his weapon hit one of the tires on the bus.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (26542 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: no jeepers is like a demon... And really strong jason actually can be stopped and thats been shown with people trying to fight back, you cant fight back jeepers

You can't fight back the Creeper? Tell that to the two teens with the station wagon and the man with the harpoon gun.

#11 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the Jeeper have his body truck ? cause where would he get the bodies to heal ?

#12 Posted by Noone301994 (8567 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason is way too durable and strong to be beaten

#13 Edited by jackbensley777 (688 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Iragexcudder (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeepers - 8'4, 960 lbs.

Jason - 6'8 300 lbs.

Jeepers wins no doubt

#15 Posted by never give up (9760 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeepers - 8'4, 960 lbs.

Jason - 6'8 300 lbs.

Jeepers wins no doubt

He isn't that tall lol

#16 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Jason cuts the Jeepers head off ? He probably wont be able to find any bodies to heal and how would he consume them ? Cause if I remember right the wings acted like a pseudo mouth in 2, which he does not have

I don't think the bone throwing knives and stars would do a whole lot, But didn't the Jeeper pop a hole in the top of a bus ?

#17 Posted by Noone301994 (8567 posts) - - Show Bio

Voorhees doesn't need to consume a bunch of organs and body parts after being run over by a car only going like 55 mph.

#18 Posted by Iragexcudder (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: I just looked up how tall he was haha thats what his bio said

#19 Posted by The Stegman (26542 posts) - - Show Bio

Voorhees doesn't need to consume a bunch of organs and body parts after being run over by a car only going like 55 mph.

OH SNAP!

#20 Posted by Noone301994 (8567 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

OH SNAP!

That's right! BURN!

#21 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this movie or comic versions of these guys? Comic Jason is a whole lot more powerful than his movie version.

#22 Posted by never give up (9760 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this movie or comic versions of these guys? Comic Jason is a whole lot more powerful than his movie version.

Seems like movies versions but idk.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (225647 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jason would win eventually...

#24 Posted by xlab3000 (3394 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason