• 116 results
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman wins because giving Jason a Black Lantern Ring is pointless since he doesn't have the mental capacity to effectively use it.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@nick_hero22 said:

Batman wins because giving Jason a Black Lantern Ring is pointless since he doesn't have the mental capacity to effectively use it.

Why do you come in every thread that invovles a horror character and troll it by saying the hero wins over the villain when half the time you're wrong and don't give a very good explaination to why they lose? The best excuse you'll come up with is " Jason lost to a bunch of Highschool Virigns " or whatever............. Jasons stupid and yet he knows how to hide and haunt people down and kill them? yeah ok

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TheDEMON!

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON!: No, I was replying to Hangar_18 in the first place and then you replied to me.

Jason in the remake was immortal.. Why? Cause he didnt die, the couple KO'd him in some sharp chopper, then dumped his body off in a lake and just before the movie was over, he rose from the water and killed them so there for he didnt die because he was immortal... the older Jasons died in their films so they're not immortal.

Okay lets just end it here. We both agree that jason wins anyway. I was just pointing out that his body switch can play a factor. Maybe he can use it maybe he can not.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON!: No, I was replying to Hangar_18 in the first place and then you replied to me.

Jason in the remake was immortal.. Why? Cause he didnt die, the couple KO'd him in some sharp chopper, then dumped his body off in a lake and just before the movie was over, he rose from the water and killed them so there for he didnt die because he was immortal... the older Jasons died in their films so they're not immortal.

Okay lets just end it here. We both agree that jason wins anyway. I was just pointing out that his body switch can play a factor. Maybe he can use it maybe he can not.

Are you Hangar_18?

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheDEMON!

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Are you Hangar_18?

no what made you think that?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Are you Hangar_18?

Cause you responded to me first and then accused me of responding to you first.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TheDEMON!

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Are you Hangar_18?

Huh? Because you responded to my reply about the remake not being canon and than you said you were not orginally responding to me. Maybe I got confused.

But if you think me and this hanger character are the same person than I advise you to ask a mod or staff to check our IP Address im willing to do so.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Eh the League can't win unless Vixen uses her totem powers to channel a Kryptonian and throw Jason into the sun. Wally can try to trap him in the Speed Force, but I don't know if he would do that with morals on. Jason is killing Black Canary, Hawkgirl and Green Arrow though. He would probably kill Batman too, but knowing him he would disappear with his ninja stealth, but then Jason shows up behind him with his horror powers and snap his neck. He then throws his machete through Steel killing him.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Are you Hangar_18?

Huh? Because you responded to my reply about the remake not being canon and than you said you were not orginally responding to me. Maybe I got confused.

But if you think me and this hanger character are the same person than I advise you to ask a mod or staff to check our IP Address im willing to do so.

I believe you that you're not him.

Now we both agree'd in the first place Jason wins so lets go our seperate ways now.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TheDEMON!

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheDEMON! said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Are you Hangar_18?

I believe you that you're not him.

Now we both agree'd in the first place Jason wins so lets go our seperate ways now.

yes sir.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of my most favorite matches I created. I wanna bump it to see what the new gen of CV members think.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of old threads being bumped lately, damn...

Would go JL, Wally for the win

DeadpoolieLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to say Jason. You can't kill something that is already dead nor would he stay dead. He's been killed in too many ways to count. There's nothing you can do. Especially without Superman, Wonder Woman, and Manhunter. They would pretty much help up the battle by alot! But if you let Flash put Jason SF, and make him stay there forever, then the Justice League would have a chance.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason tears through the League like Horny Teenagers.

Beata