#1 Edited by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

At first this obviously seems like a spite battle in Wolverine's favor. Give it a chance, as I feel that Jason could beat Wolverine, not easily but he is certainly is capable of doing so.

Now back on topic:

Jason Voorhees (Movie/Comic Versions):

VS

Wolverine (Movie/Comic Versions):

Battlefield - Camp Crystal Lake:

All feats from Friday the 13th films & comics may be used.

616 Wolverine & all feats from the X-Men/Wolverine movies may be used.

Round 1:

• Bone-Claw Wolverine.
  • Jason has his Machete.
  • No prior knowledge of each other.
  • No Prep.
  • Both start out on the pier in front of one another, 5 FT of distance.
  • Morals On, both calm but serious.
  • Win by Death, or KO.

Round 2:

• Wolverine regains his Adamantium skeleton, but still only bone-claw.
  • Jason has his Machete.
  • Logan has 10 minutes to learn the battlefield, Jason has 10 minutes to do whatever he can do to prepare for the battle.
  • No prior knowledge of one another.
  • Both are teleported at random to two places of the camp. Wolverine starts in the forest, Jason starts in the water.
  • Morals On.
  • Win by Death, or KO.

Round 3:

• Wolverine regains all of his powers and abilities.
  • Jason has received his upgrade from Jason X, equipped with an Adamantium Machete.
  • Wolverine knows Crystal Lake inside out.
  • No prior knowledge of one another.
  • No Prep.
  • Start 100 FT apart in the forest.
  • Morals Off. Freddy tricked Jason into seeing Wolverine kill his mother (Blood-Lusted).
  • Win by Death, or KO.

I'll give reasons for Jason winning in a while, for the meantime mods please don't lock it, unless it turns into a flame-war.

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (38123 posts) - - Show Bio

So Movie Wolverine's feats are being used here?

#3 Edited by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

That's correct, against Movie Jason w/ all of his feats.

#4 Posted by Wolfrazer (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, hmm...well Pope am interested to see what you come up with for Jason, seeing as I'm usually the only one on here who decides to defend him.

#5 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Jason has the potential
  2. Wolverine
  3. To close to call IMHO.

#6 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

so both movie and comic feats are being used?

#7 Posted by Wolfrazer (5948 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer:

Here it is:

To begin, i'll compare both Jason & Logan's attributes, and elaborate on how Jason's attributes get him the win here:

Jason's Advantages:

(The ones marked in bold are the ones that are questionable/debatable, and i'll elaborate as to why I believe so):

• Physical Strength.
  • Striking Power.
  • Durability.
  • Stamina.
  • Endurance.

Wolverine's Advantages:

(Same goes for Wolverine, bold means questionable/debatable):

• Speed.
  • Faster Healing.
  • Skill.
  • Versatility.
  • Intelligence.

Now, here's my elaborations for the bold marked attributes:

Jason's Durability VS Wolverine's Durability:

Most would think Wolverine trumps Jason in the durability factor, I for one disagree with this to a certain degree:

Where as Wolverine could arguably be considered to heal faster, he feels pain to a degree where as Jason does not no matter what you do to him.

Feats:

• Stabbed,exploded, etc, countless times. You name it.
  • Bulletproof.
  • Coated in flames, Jason didn't notice.
  • Impaled via multiple falling poles, then proceeded to take a pounding from a sand container (Minimum Weight: 2.5 - 3 Tonnes).
  • A boiler (Minimum Weight - 8.5 - 9 Tonnes), had been smashed directly onto Jason. To add to that, it was in the Dream World where Freddy can do pretty much anything he wants to Jason).
  • Had taken violent hackings from Freddy using Jason's machete.
  • His eyes plunged with Freddy's knives (and had his fingers previously sliced off from Freddy as well).
  • Tanked the impact from a gas explosion which sent him flying into the water.

Videos for Feats:

I won't be providing videos for every feat I list of Jason, but if anyone would like a video of a feat i've listed just ask me.

Also, you may notice that i've used the same videos. That's because there's a lot of kills in the same video, but i'm just showing them using the same video for the sake of convenience:

(Timings for certain feats will either be set automatically, or listed below):

Coated in Flames:

(For the Video below):

Impaled by poles/Sand Container - (2:13 - 2:40)

Fingers Sliced/Hackings via own Machete/Stabbed in the Eyes & Stomach - (4:16 - 5:04)

Explosion sending Jason into the water (He was also stabbed again by Freddy, and set on fire via gasoline before the actual explosion) - (5:46 - 6:02)

Freddy slamming the boiler on top of Jason (Also, Jason was smacked around into various poles, pipes and various metal architecture before having the boiler slammed on top of him):

Bulletproof:

These feats mainly prove that Jason can take more damage than Wolverine without the need of his healing factor, and the no pain factor enhances Jason's sparring with Wolverine.

Jason had also shown no limits to his endurance and stamina, where as Wolverine has limits but just extended to a certain degree, meaning that Jason would always last the longest against Wolverine in a fight.

Now, onto the second and last bold marked attribute:

Jason's Healing Factor VS Wolverine's Healing Factor:

Wolverine has better showings of his HF and most likely possesses the superior healing to Jason. However, Jason can also heal large missing areas of his body within seconds, which is similar to Wolverine's. I'm not saying superior, but he can at least keep up with Wolverine's HF.

And what Jason lacks in healing speed/effectiveness, he makes up for in his limitless stamina, endurance, no pain factor and certainly his offensive attributes such as strength/striking strength, etc. But i'll get into those later on.

Back on topic with Healing Factors:

The following scan is too difficult to read, so i'll explain it:

The soldier/commander hit Jason head on with a grenade, notice how nearly half of Jason's torso is missing? Jason healed from that grenade hit in seconds and proceeded to slash open the man with his own gun, using sheer force alone.

Now, i'll move onto Jason's offensive abilities:

Physical Strength:

While physical strength doesn't factor into most battles, it does with this one.

Feats:

• Able to lift people with one hand.
  • Twist people's heads effortlessly.
  • Shoves his hand through people's bodies.
  • Disfigure people's faces with his fingers alone.
  • Folded a bed in half using his hands.
  • Smashing glass bottles by only applying a little pressure with his fingers.
  • Snatched a man's arm, flung him into a tree with only one arm, ripping the man's arm off in the process.
  • Folded a man's body in half after Jason was getting hit repeatedly with a rock.
  • While underwater, dragged a woman down with only one hand.
  • Flung a guy across a cornfield.
  • Threw Freddy a considerable distance at landed on top of a house.

And they're only some of the vast amount of strength feats for Jason, i'd list more but I don't deem it necessary, as Jason is clearly physically superior to Wolverine.

Videos for Feats:

(Again, timings will either be set automatically or listed below)

Twisting Heads:

(For the Video below):

Shoving his hand through people's bodies: (3:45 - 3:49)

Snatched a man's arm, flung him into a tree with only one arm, ripping the man's arm off in the process: (3:58 - 4:01)

Smashing glass bottles by only applying a little pressure with his fingers: (4:24 - 4:26)

Folded a man's body in half after Jason was getting hit repeatedly with a rock: (5:08 - 5:17)

While underwater, dragged a woman down with only one hand: (5:54 - 5:58)

Flung a guy across a cornfield:

Jason tackling a guy off of a cliff:

That's enough for Jason's physical strength.

Going by what i've presented, Jason could simply grab Wolverine and smash him into the ground, throw him a good distance, and many other scenarios before Wolverine has a chance to stab/cut/slash him. Even if he slashed and or stabbed him a good few times, Jason would effortlessly knock him back and heal within seconds.

Striking Power:

Jason's striking power is a crucial aspect of his offense towards Wolverine. Logan isn't safe from getting KO'd by Jason, and i'd even say that Jason has more than enough striking power to KO Wolverine with one punch. Reasons to follow:

Jason effortlessly punches people's heads clean off with single hits:

In the following video, a professional boxer was allowed by Jason to go all out. None of his punches had even the slightest notion of affect towards Jason, and when Jason did hit back, he one-shotted his head clean off:

Jason has the stamina, endurance, durability and healing factor to spar with Wolverine in pure close combat.

Jason may be a lot slower, a lot dumber, and obviously less skillful than Wolverine, but he makes up for those aspects with his physical strength, durability and striking power. Freddy was faster than Jason, but as shown nothing Freddy did to Jason could keep him down at all.

He has more than enough physical strength to throw Wolverine a good distance or cave his head into the ground (Logan's Adamantium Skull just makes it easier for Jason to KO him).

His striking power is enough to KO Wolverine with a single good blow to the head, or plunge his hand through his stomach, Wolverine would need to stray away a little and heal from that. Giving Jason an oppurtunity to throw his machete at his skull, which will KO Logan. As Jason has pinpoint accuracy and has never missed whenever he threw/shot something at someone:

That'll be enough, for now at least.

#9 Edited by God_Spawn (37169 posts) - - Show Bio

1. This is incredibly confusing if you're accepting both movie and comic feats, especially for Wolverine. That actually makes no sense for this debate unless you want a specific round using the movie version.

2. A lot of the comparisons for Wolverine are wrong. I'll shred it up later.

#10 Edited by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

This is incredibly confusing if you're accepting both movie and comic feats, especially for Wolverine. That actually makes no sense for this debate unless you want a specific round using the movie version.

Apologies if I weren't clear enough. I meant that there's two scenarios, First is Movie Jason VS Movie Wolverine, and the second is Comic Versions.

A lot of the comparisons for Wolverine are wrong. I'll shred it up later.

Alright, sounds good.

#12 Posted by xlab3000 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason died by re-entering the Earth's atmosphere right.

#13 Posted by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000:

I don't know exactly, but what does that have to do with anything here? T

#14 Posted by xlab3000 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Wolfrazer (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually...since the Jason X comic is a sequel to the movie, he never died upon re-entry to Earth. Then this is where, we get the awesome Jason vs Uber Jason fight.

#16 Posted by Pope052 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually...since the Jason X comic is a sequel to the movie, he never died upon re-entry to Earth.

@xlab3000

There you go.

And anyway, Wolverine isn't anything surprising to Jason. Sure the Adamantium claws/skeleton and healing factor are worth taking into consideration.

Jason has more than enough striking power to KO Logan, more than enough strength to toss him around, his durability can contend with Wolverine's, as can his healing factor, and he has shown no limits to his stamina and endurance.

Not saying Wolverine can't win, but people really underestimate Jason here. He has the potential to win.

#17 Edited by Wolfrazer (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Only ones I can see Jason winning would be Round 1, Round 2...the Skeleton may prove a problem so there won't be any arm ripping or head punching off but still could see it work via KO.

Round 3...could probably go either way due to Wolverine having Adamantium claws, though Jason also having the same just a machete.

#18 Posted by ComicStooge (11830 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan thrashes him all rounds.

#19 Posted by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (256 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Jason would never lay a hand on bone claw Wolverine. He's too fast. Logan cuts off his arms, legs and head and scatters them.

2) Jason can't do anything against an adamantium skeleton. I don't care how hard Jason hits, he's not the Hulk, so Logan can tank a few hits until he again cuts all his limbs off.

3) Jason has the best potential here, but I still see Wolverine's speed, intelligence and fighting ability getting him the win here.

#20 Posted by xlab3000 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: He survived the re-entry I didn't know Jason was that durable.

1) Jason would never lay a hand on bone claw Wolverine. He's too fast. Logan cuts off his arms, legs and head and scatters them.

2) Jason can't do anything against an adamantium skeleton. I don't care how hard Jason hits, he's not the Hulk, so Logan can tank a few hits until he again cuts all his limbs off.

3) Jason has the best potential here, but I still see Wolverine's speed, intelligence and fighting ability getting him the win here.

this

#21 Posted by WarBlade539 (4456 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

#22 Posted by cooljammy18 (809 posts) - - Show Bio

I really couldn't take a lot of those comparisons seriously honestly. The only Jason that's a true threat to Logan is Jason X, while his comic version would be a nuisance to put down. Using both comic and movie version should give Wolverine the clear win here.

#23 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Serious wolverine Jason won't be able to touch him

#24 Edited by RisingBean (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic vs Comic.

Rd 1. Wolverine's bone claws cut through metal. While this vs of Jason heals quick, it just makes Logan push harder and Jason ends up undefinable pieces on the ground. He also moves fast enough to make Jason a nonthreat.

Rd 2. Even if somehow Jason snuck up on Logan and got in a free hit, and that isn't likely. Logan soaks it via his skeleton and then proceeds to repeat rd1.

Rd 3. No comment. Never read anything with Cyber Jason.

Movie Vs Movie.

Rd 1. While Jason could win, I still see Wolverine getting in 9/10. This version of Jason doesn't heal nearly as fast.

Rd 2. Jason might get a few wins here, but only due to stipulation of KO. I still think Wolverine would tear him a new one most of the time.

Rd. And our first good fight. This one may take a bit longer. Logan still wins majority. If reentry can pretty much disintegrate Jason, I am certain Adamantium will cut him. Jason still is too slow and lacks the durability needed to not be dismembered.

Onto your points. I'll post in italics. And bold.

@pope052 said:

To begin, i'll compare both Jason & Logan's attributes, and elaborate on how Jason's attributes get him the win here:

Jason's Advantages:

(The ones marked in bold are the ones that are questionable/debatable, and i'll elaborate as to why I believe so):

• Physical Strength. Jason has an advantage in physical strength? Logan is a 1-2 tonner in the comics. So that is scratched.
  • Striking Power. Only might matter to bone claw movie version. Comic version soaks Class 100 hits from Hulk etc.
  • Durability. Uh. No. Jason doesn't soak things like mortars (JGTH), or other heavy duty things. Sure he can tank bullets as a zombie but they have small wound channels to be honest. He wouldn't be soaking a decapitated head ala Deadpool
  • Stamina. The fight would never go on long enough to make this matter.
  • Endurance. This is the same as stamina.

Wolverine's Advantages:

(Same goes for Wolverine, bold means questionable/debatable):

• Speed. Movie is meh, but comics definitely and by a large margin.
  • Faster Healing. Jason takes years to heal it seems. Logan takes a few days.
  • Skill. Indeed.
  • Versatility.
  • Intelligence. And by a large margin.

Now, here's my elaborations for the bold marked attributes:

Jason's Durability VS Wolverine's Durability:

Most would think Wolverine trumps Jason in the durability factor, I for one disagree with this to a certain degree:

Where as Wolverine could arguably be considered to heal faster, he feels pain to a degree where as Jason does not no matter what you do to him.

Lack of feeling pain is not durability. It's just pain soak. And Logan isn't going down to that anymore then Jason would.

Feats:

• Stabbed,exploded, etc, countless times. You name it. Explosions took him out pretty much.
  • Bulletproof. Bullets cause trauma to delicate organs zombie Jason doesn't need. That is the only reason. Still hit him with the right weapons without plot armor and he'd be lacking.
  • Coated in flames, Jason didn't notice.
  • Impaled via multiple falling poles, then proceeded to take a pounding from a sand container (Minimum Weight: 2.5 - 3 Tonnes).
  • A boiler (Minimum Weight - 8.5 - 9 Tonnes), had been smashed directly onto Jason. To add to that, it was in the Dream World where Freddy can do pretty much anything he wants to Jason). Dream world physics are not the same as real world.
  • Had taken violent hackings from Freddy using Jason's machete. The fact human Freddy was winning at all is a low end showing for Jason.
  • His eyes plunged with Freddy's knives (and had his fingers previously sliced off from Freddy as well).
  • Tanked the impact from a gas explosion which sent him flying into the water. Freddy couldn't recreate the mortar incident of JGTH. Too bad for him.

Now, i'll move onto Jason's offensive abilities:

Physical Strength:

While physical strength doesn't factor into most battles, it does with this one.

Feats:

• Able to lift people with one hand. Comic Wolverine has lifted nearly 20 in a big mass.
  • Twist people's heads effortlessly.
  • Shoves his hand through people's bodies.
  • Disfigure people's faces with his fingers alone.
  • Folded a bed in half using his hands.
  • Smashing glass bottles by only applying a little pressure with his fingers.
  • Snatched a man's arm, flung him into a tree with only one arm, ripping the man's arm off in the process.
  • Folded a man's body in half after Jason was getting hit repeatedly with a rock.
  • While underwater, dragged a woman down with only one hand.
  • Flung a guy across a cornfield.
  • Threw Freddy a considerable distance at landed on top of a house.

And they're only some of the vast amount of strength feats for Jason, i'd list more but I don't deem it necessary, as Jason is clearly physically superior to Wolverine.

I am not going to nitpick every feat of strength. Suffice to say Logan has outdone Jason to my knowledge in comics. And evenif he doesn't, he doesn't need to. Razor sharp claws do the work.

That's enough for Jason's physical strength.

Going by what i've presented, Jason could simply grab Wolverine and smash him into the ground, throw him a good distance, and many other scenarios before Wolverine has a chance to stab/cut/slash him. Even if he slashed and or stabbed him a good few times, Jason would effortlessly knock him back and heal within seconds.

Except that A. Logan is faster and his attacks would do too much damage to Jason. B. Jason heals generally due to circumstance.

Striking Power:

Jason's striking power is a crucial aspect of his offense towards Wolverine. Logan isn't safe from getting KO'd by Jason, and i'd even say that Jason has more than enough striking power to KO Wolverine with one punch. Reasons to follow:

Jason effortlessly punches people's heads clean off with single hits:

In the following video, a professional boxer was allowed by Jason to go all out. None of his punches had even the slightest notion of affect towards Jason, and when Jason did hit back, he one-shotted his head clean off:

Jason has the stamina, endurance, durability and healing factor to spar with Wolverine in pure close combat.

Sorry. With Claws Jason loses his head, not the other way around.

Jason may be a lot slower, a lot dumber, and obviously less skillful than Wolverine, but he makes up for those aspects with his physical strength, durability and striking power. Freddy was faster than Jason, but as shown nothing Freddy did to Jason could keep him down at all.

He doesn't make up for those aspects and would be chunked meat ten seconds into a fight.

He has more than enough physical strength to throw Wolverine a good distance or cave his head into the ground (Logan's Adamantium Skull just makes it easier for Jason to KO him).

Odds are that if comic Hulk or movie Juggernaut didn't KO him with punches, Jason won't either.

His striking power is enough to KO Wolverine with a single good blow to the head, or plunge his hand through his stomach, Wolverine would need to stray away a little and heal from that. Giving Jason an oppurtunity to throw his machete at his skull, which will KO Logan. As Jason has pinpoint accuracy and has never missed whenever he threw/shot something at someone:

That'll be enough, for now at least.

When it comes to thrown objects, Jason wouldn't hit comics Wolverine, and even movie wolverine might chop it up en route. Ranged attacks are Jason's one slim hope. Because once it gets to arm distance, Jason isn't going to tank claw strikes, nor does he have equipment to do so. This isn't a fight. It's a massacre. And Jason is the victim.

#25 Posted by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine dominates. Mega monster spite stomp

#26 Posted by RogueShadow (9808 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins all 3. Other than Jason's healing factor he's bringing nothing that Wolverine hasn't got, and he's not bringing anything that Wolvie hasn't encountered and defeated before.

#27 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is stronger, faster, smarter, more durable, has better healing factor, better weapons, and he's infinitely more skilled. Guess who wins?

#28 Posted by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Voorhees. Even as a living human, Jason possessed uncanny resistance to harm and injury, managing to survive injuries that would be either kill or disable others, such as being stabbed in the shoulder with a machete (Part 2), being hanged, and even receiving an axe to the head (Part III). Furthermore, Jason either cannot feel pain or has a high tolerance for it, showing little reaction to injuries such as having his hand split down the middle with his own machete (The Final Chapter). Even after being impaled through the eye with his own machete, he still showed some signs of life. After he is unintentionally resurrected by Tommy, Jason has become more powerful than ever before.

Jason is super humanly strong and durable, casually shrugging off bullets, being burned alive, electrocuted, and even submerged in a flood of toxic waste. In the event that he is injured, he can rapidly regenerate himself, retaining his eyesight despite being stabbed in the eyes, and even regrowing his severed fingers after his battle with Freddy Krueger. He has displayed his incredible strength on several occasions, smashing through solid walls and wooden barriers, lifting adult humans off the ground with one hand, crushing their skulls between his palms, and at one point punching a guy in the face with such force that his head popped off his shoulders.

He can also survive getting blown to pieces, in which his heart can hypnotize anyone into eating it, causing the victim to be possessed by his demonic spirit. Jason is essentially immortal, having survived several apparent deaths, and even being resurrected through various means, such as a bolt of lightning (Jason Lives). Both Freddy Krueger and Pamela Voorhees have stated that, no matter what, Jason can never truly die. Though he was apparently killed and dragged into the depths of Hell by Jessica Kimble, even this proved to be a temporary death thanks to Freddy's manipulations. Jason appears to be able to breathe underwater and often uses water to his advantage, typically by drowning his victims.

When he is subjected to a regenerative nanotechnology process in Jason X and transformed into a cyborg, Jason becomes even stronger; his strength is enhanced to the point where he can punch through solid steel, he is completely bulletproof, and can survive in the vacuum of space unaided.

In addition to his various superhuman abilities, Jason has shown to be skilled in the use of various weapons, both melee and ranged. Even the simplest of tools can become a deadly weapon when in Jason's hands, ranging from an ice pick (Part 2) to a simple heated rock (Jason Takes Manhattan). Jason is also highly intelligent and a master of stealth, being able to set up different booby traps. On numerous occasions, Jason often stalks an entire group of people at once. On these occasions, he easily avoids detection, and picks off the group members one by one without anyone else noticing.

#29 Edited by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@lostmind said:

Jason Voorhees. Even as a living human, Jason possessed uncanny resistance to harm and injury, managing to survive injuries that would be either kill or disable others, such as being stabbed in the shoulder with a machete (Part 2), being hanged, and even receiving an axe to the head (Part III). Furthermore, Jason either cannot feel pain or has a high tolerance for it, showing little reaction to injuries such as having his hand split down the middle with his own machete (The Final Chapter). Even after being impaled through the eye with his own machete, he still showed some signs of life. After he is unintentionally resurrected by Tommy, Jason has become more powerful than ever before.

Jason is super humanly strong and durable, casually shrugging off bullets, being burned alive, electrocuted, and even submerged in a flood of toxic waste. In the event that he is injured, he can rapidly regenerate himself, retaining his eyesight despite being stabbed in the eyes, and even regrowing his severed fingers after his battle with Freddy Krueger. He has displayed his incredible strength on several occasions, smashing through solid walls and wooden barriers, lifting adult humans off the ground with one hand, crushing their skulls between his palms, and at one point punching a guy in the face with such force that his head popped off his shoulders.

He can also survive getting blown to pieces, in which his heart can hypnotize anyone into eating it, causing the victim to be possessed by his demonic spirit. Jason is essentially immortal, having survived several apparent deaths, and even being resurrected through various means, such as a bolt of lightning (Jason Lives). Both Freddy Krueger and Pamela Voorhees have stated that, no matter what, Jason can never truly die. Though he was apparently killed and dragged into the depths of Hell by Jessica Kimble, even this proved to be a temporary death thanks to Freddy's manipulations. Jason appears to be able to breathe underwater and often uses water to his advantage, typically by drowning his victims.

When he is subjected to a regenerative nanotechnology process in Jason X and transformed into a cyborg, Jason becomes even stronger; his strength is enhanced to the point where he can punch through solid steel, he is completely bulletproof, and can survive in the vacuum of space unaided.

In addition to his various superhuman abilities, Jason has shown to be skilled in the use of various weapons, both melee and ranged. Even the simplest of tools can become a deadly weapon when in Jason's hands, ranging from an ice pick (Part 2) to a simple heated rock (Jason Takes Manhattan). Jason is also highly intelligent and a master of stealth, being able to set up different booby traps. On numerous occasions, Jason often stalks an entire group of people at once. On these occasions, he easily avoids detection, and picks off the group members one by one without anyone else noticing.

Wolverine survived nuke. Your every argument is bad compared to mine.

/End.

#30 Posted by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@lostmind said:

Wolverine survived nuke. Your every argument is bad compared to mine.

/End.

oh yea, cause regenerating from a nuke guarantees he's gonna win *sarcasm*. I'd like to introduce you to someone else who regenerated from a nuke, his name is Alex Mercer, you know happen to him, he died in the sequel. Also, Jason has away to guarantee survival (see Jason goes to Hell).

#31 Posted by Bruxae (12217 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

Jason died by re-entering the Earth's atmosphere right.

Actually, the movie strongly hinted that Jason was still alive.

#32 Edited by RisingBean (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@lostmind: Even if Jason comes back, your arguments don't really tread water. Jason gets taken apart and it is years before he rises again. I think we can agree that the trauma Wolverine would give would be worse then the Axe from part 3, or the machete beatdown from 4. Tommy was what, 10-12 in part 4. By the time part 6 rolled around he was 18 or older. The presiding theory is a decade passed from 6 to 7. So on and forth. Jason gets mauled and comes back X years later. Wolverine rinses and repeats and then probably goes the extra mile to keep the body on ice or in acid or something.

If by chance he gets possessed, he ends up fighting it off and once he pukes out the demon? He shishkebobs it, and again, puts it in acid or on ice or whatnot. The worst case scenario for Logan is he has to go out to Crystal lake and open a can of whupass once or twice a decade.

#33 Posted by xlab3000 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I change my mind this would be a stalemate.
@bruxae: It's been awhile since I seen the movie so I forgot.

#34 Posted by Wolfrazer (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Because he was, there was a two part comic series that was noted as a sequel to the X movie.

#35 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason has a good shot with the Future Super Machete he had in Jason X.

Feats for Jason. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/friday-the-13th-respect-thread-1502766/#6

Jason Voorhees

The story of Friday the 13th is a stupidly simple one. Much like Jason's own train of thought. It is simply a mentally challenge and messed up looking kid who drowned in Crystal Lake. Only to be resurrected every so often to go on murderous rampages, slaughtering anyone having sex. He does this killing with his Zombie Powers and various creative ways of killing people.

Durability

Jason is foremost a Zombie. It is quite clear he cannot be harmed or killed except under the most extreme cases.

1) Stabbed in the neck a few times with his own Machete.

2-4) Cut up with the circular saw, then falls 2 stories to the ground below. Then he snaps his own neck back into place.

5-6) Ganged on by many Freddy Kruegars and stabbed repeatedly till Jason throws them all off.

7-8) Falls off a mountain. No big deal.

9) Fights on with a hole in his chest.

10) Shot to hell by the army, no biggy.

11) Shot in the face with a Shotgun.

12) Head crushed by 6x6 beams.

13) Stabbed in the heart many times with his Machete. Get right back up. Than takes a cars wheel burning out on his face.

14) Part of this huge Train wreck. No problems for him.

Healing Factor

It should be noted in the movies and Comics he has shown and stated Healing Factor. However this Healing factor does not extend to Limbs or Decapitation oddly enough. However it has pieced his body to together and heal easy stab and puncture damage.

1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.

3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.

4) Stated Healing Factor.

Strength

Jason's strength is another well documented and shown attribute of this super zombie. He is easily a 2 toner in feats from comics and movies.

1) Cuts through a tree and two bodies in a single swing.

2-3) Smashes two humans in a sleeping bag against a tree in a pulpy mess.

4-5) After being frozen solid, he smashes free.

6) Squeezes necks so hard the heads nearly come off.

7) Put his foot through two human bodies.

8) Puts his hand through someone head and then with a Grocery cart, slams it with such force over someone head that the head turns into stringed hamburger meat.

9) Lifts Car and flips it.

10) Pulps two humans heads together and then punches another head into red mist.

11) Punches through steel door.

12) Rips a human body in half.

13) Smashes a Car Engine Block.

14) Impales a person on a heavy street sign, then throws the Street Sign with impaled person on it to impale a second person who was 15 feet away!

Accuracy

Jason has also shown incredible accuracy with objects to kill people from a distance.

1) Arrow through the night and rain into a throat.

2) Arrow into a eye and then head.

3) Throws a head through a helicopters cockpit.

5) Accurately hits the spot on the tree to make this kill.

6) Knife into fleeing woman.

7) Rebar into shoulders.

8) Pins fleeing human to a wall.

9) Tags human in the head.

Speed

Although not noted as very fast, he has proven speeds is the occasional blitzing average humans or train military. He also has thrown things with such force that Speed has to be a factor, or Jason simply warps reality around him. Sure he misses any person or teen part of the Plot Line. but nails or speed wise slices and dices anyone who is not.

Some Examples of slicing and dicing before people can react.

Jason Stalking Skill and Slight Intelligence

It is important note Jason is not a mindless zombie. he has skill in Stalking, Stealth, and simple problem solving.

1) Jason knows he can use Copter blades to take out foe.

2) Jason loses his hand, so improvises.

3) Jason suspects trap and counters it.

Add to this the HUNDREDS of examples of Jason using his little brain to out stealth Teens, Hunters, and Military Forces. He may not be the brightest at all, but he is good at what he does. Stalking and Killing.

Battles

While Jason biggest feats is vs a group of pitiful teens, he never really gets taken down by those teens except via plot device. He does in comics and some movies prove his worth against Special Forces, Space Commandos, Androids, Psychics, and other Horror Movie characters.

Jason vs Leatherface. In both battle Jason easily beats the Texan murderer with ease. Only a sideline intervention of a head pulping KOs Jason long enough for them to be rid of him.

Jason mutilates this cop and hospitable without anyone being the wiser to it.

Jason vs the Army. Jason is taken on by a special forces group to be studied. The freezing him with Nitro was a smart move, but as soon it melted they were screwed.

Jason tracks the girl who got away into the Army base that tried to capture him, kills the whole base.

Jason again is attacked by a well prepared Army. Using his stealth skill (Which he shows alot in feats of killing and stalking) he dispatches the force with little trouble.

Jason vs a future tech geared group with his new super machete.

Jason vs Ash. The one and only Ash from Evil Dead was easily manhandled by Jason.

Jason vs Freddy vs Ash. In this 3 way match, Freddy gains all his Dream World power in the real world. Making him a god for lack of a better word. Yet Jason manages to keep giving him problems since he cannot die! Add to it Ash attacking both sides to get the Necromatis Book back.

Well we talked of the original Jason long enough. For all his power, he does get a upgrade in stats as Jason X.

Now I dislike using Youtube due to the chance they may be taken off, but here they are anyway as they add alot.

Jason vs Tina Sheperd. Tina is a very powerful Psychic using her powers to the fullest to beat Jason. In the end, she could only manage to beat him by putting his butt back into Crystal Lake.

Jason vs Freddy, the original match up had a CLEARLY meta human Freddy pulled into the real world. Freddy uses every trick he can think of, every weapon he could come across, and Jason still pretty much won in the end. Tanked it all. He even shows that Healing factor after both eyes were stabbed, and that strangth in tossing Freddy 100s of feet with one arm.

Jason X

Jason X is the upgraded Cyborg Zombie from Jason X movies. He would have the same skills and stats, only his feats in strength and durability are upgraded.

Strength

His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.

1) Throws a large tree like a javelin.

2) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.

Durability

Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.

1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.

3) Electrocuted with high voltage.

4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.

Battles

Jason X does not have much Screen Time, but what battles he has shows his superiority.

Jason in the movie had taken out one android. In this he fights and easily wrecks multiple android foes.

Jason vs Jason X

Jason fights and beats his original version in a step through time type deal. Jason X wanted Classic Jason brain to complete his own missing mind. This is a very impressive feat for classic Jason to hold up so well and shows that Jason X is superior.