Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place at camp crystal lake.

Walker is picking up gas from a nearby service station when he hears a woman screaming. He jumps in his Dodge Ram, and speeds over to the lake to investigate.

He arrives to find a bunch of teens butchered around the camping grounds. Walker calls for back up on the radio, and then heads out on foot, armed with his pistol. He sees a tall man in a hockey mask about 15 meters away from him armed with a machete covered with blood. Walker gives him a warning as Jason paces towards him.

Fight starts Now.

Can Walker stop Jason, or last long enough for backup to arrive?

Walker has access to a shotgun located in the Dodge Ram.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ONE... Just one Roundhouse kick and the fight is over...

good day

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck Norris ! Thread dead !

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck Norris ! Thread dead !

I said Walker Texas Ranger, not Chuck Norris.

We are only using feats shown on Walker Texas Ranger the TV Show, NOT the Chuck Norris facts!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

The pistol won't do much...nor the shotgun. Walker is quick with his moves, but his martial arts won't really help him here, he is just a normal man after all. So Jason will eventually kill him. As for backup arriving, he could do what he did in part 6 and take em all out like he did with the cops.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure a matchup between a superhuman dead guy and a less-than-peak human with a gun and martial arts skills is spite.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Jason's getting pass this

Loading Video...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@marshall_long: Edited videos don't count. Besides Jason is already dead. This is also Walker, not Chuck Norris.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jason get round house kick into Limbo.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Jason's getting pass this

Loading Video...

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wolfrazer  Online

So anyway...Jason wins this.

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'm pretty sure a matchup between a superhuman dead guy and a less-than-peak human with a gun and martial arts skills is spite.

I think that the video above shows that Walker is in pretty peak human condition.

Loading Video...

Walker can cause a lot of damage using his kicks.

Loading Video...

Walker can take a lot of damage and keep going.

Loading Video...

This video again shows that Walker can take damage and keep going. Also look what else he keeps in his truck that might easily even the playing field.

So to sum up Walker has the speed, durability and ability to fend Jason off, at least until backup arrives. I also remember Walker knowing a lot of survival skills, and should be able to craft some pretty good weapons, using the materials around him if he has to.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Carter_esque

So anyway...Jason wins this.

So anyway... Walker wins this.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason curbstomps.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: @neongamewave: @johnnyz256:

Okay so y'all are going with Jason ftw... REALLY?! REALLY?! Are we talkin' about the same slasher who got owned by teenage virgin "Final Girls" throughout most most of his film career?! The same slaher who got killed by a fu*cking 12 yr. old kid in part IV?? The same kid who grew up and owned his a$$ again in pt. VI?? The same slasher who got blown to pieces by a SWAT team in what was probably his last canonical appearance?!

So y'all honsetly don't believe that the most lethal, highly skilled fictional Texas Ranger in existence (who's also equipped with a firearm) couldn't accomplish what clumsy teenagers did for years by way of improvisation, melee weapons and a hell of a lot of blind luck??? Walker doesn't even have to win, all he has to do is survive and he's perfectly capable of doing that for the short length of time that it'll take for backup response. I assume that y'all are just joking... I HOPE y'all are joking.. smh

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@carter_esque said:

Okay so y'all are going with Jason ftw... REALLY?! REALLY?! Are we talkin' about the same slasher who got owned by teenage virgin "Final Girls" throughout most most of his film career?! The same slaher who got killed by a fu*cking 12 yr. old kid in part IV?? The same kid who grew up and owned his a$$ again in pt. VI?? The same slasher who got blown to pieces by a SWAT team in what was probably his last canonical appearance?!

So y'all honsetly don't believe that the most lethal, highly skilled fictional Texas Ranger in existence (who's also equipped with a firearm) couldn't accomplish what clumsy teenagers did for years by way of improvisation, melee weapons and a hell of a lot of blind luck??? Walker doesn't even have to win, all he has to do is survive and he's perfectly capable of doing that for the short length of time that it'll take for backup response. I assume that y'all are just joking... I HOPE y'all are joking.. smh

Not really...plot aside, he should kill everyone. Why is it all of a sudden he has trouble killing the last person? Because of plot...duh. There is no plot here. Besides this is zombie Jason who is pretty much invincible, he has only been BFR'd as of part 6 never actually taken down.

Plus if you recall he thoroughly killed cops that had weapons in part 6 similar to what Walker has here, and they didn't do anything to him. I'm not seeing Walker's pistol or shotgun doing anything to Jason, melee range all its gonna take is one grab from Jason to end it, Walker hasn't faced a supernatural zombie before that can not only use a variety of tools to kill, but is also able to kill pretty effectively.

Backup isn't gonna help here, as Jason could do what he did to those cops in part 6.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19 the_stegman  Moderator

Walker goes for a round house kick, Jason catches it, and rips Walker's leg off, thus making his name ironic.

Jason wins.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not all cops are as skilled as Walker, and Walker could easily avoid or get out of any grab Jason tries to put on him.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round House kick into the sun.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Didn't Norris already have a fight like this in Silent Rage ?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Wolfrazer  Online

Didn't Norris already have a fight like this in Silent Rage ?

This is Walker from Walker Texas Ranger, not Chuck Norris.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By jackbensley777

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Walker is picking up gas from a nearby service station when he hears a woman screaming. He jumps in his Dodge Ram, and speeds over to the lake to investigate.

He arrives to find a bunch of teens butchered around the camping grounds. Walker calls for back up on the radio, and then heads out on foot, armed with his pistol. He sees a tall man in a hockey mask about 15 meters away from him armed with a machete covered with blood. Walker gives him a warning as Jason paces towards him.

Fight starts Now.

chuck norris is a loser...

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dregonspengler said:
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Fight starts Now.

jackbensley777 is a troll...

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jackbensley777 said:

@dregonspengler said:
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Fight starts Now.

jackbensley777 is a troll...

no i wasnt kidding or just trolling to piss people off chuck is a nerd

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

Not really...plot aside, he should kill everyone. Why is it all of a sudden he has trouble killing the last person? Because of plot...duh. There is no plot here. Besides this is zombie Jason who is pretty much invincible, he has only been BFR'd as of part 6 never actually taken down.

Plus if you recall he thoroughly killed cops that had weapons in part 6 similar to what Walker has here, and they didn't do anything to him. I'm not seeing Walker's pistol or shotgun doing anything to Jason, melee range all its gonna take is one grab from Jason to end it, Walker hasn't faced a supernatural zombie before that can not only use a variety of tools to kill, but is also able to kill pretty effectively.

Backup isn't gonna help here, as Jason could do what he did to those cops in part 6.

plot device or not, Jason's never faced anyone like Walker and if teenage virgins can incapititate or evade Jason then why wouldn't a stone cold veteran martial artist?? And what do you mean there's no plot???:

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Fight starts Now.

Walker has access to a shotgun located in the DodgeRam.

It's a backstory but, in this case, it sets up a what??? PLOT!

This means that Walker's character has the same level of PIS that he's always had while the same goes for Voorhees. Bc of this, Walker isn't gonna go down like the chump cops and brainless teens that Jason is used to encountering. Those aforementioned are filler and WALKER ISN'T FILLER. If anything he would have no trouble evading Jason until backup arrives.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Chuck Norris a nerd?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roundhouse kick, Jason takes it, swipes at walker, walker shoots him, Jason takes it, walker fills him with pellets, Jason takes it, walker runs.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roundhouse kick, Jason takes it, swipes at walker, walker shoots him, Jason takes it, walker fills him with pellets, Jason takes it, walker runs.

Exactly

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@carter_esque: Exactly how is martial arts going to work against someone that can feel no pain, already dead, and is super strong? When I mean by no plot, I mean no plot armor to protect Walker here.

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we take feats from Walker Texas Ranger, then Walker keeps a rocket launcher in his Dodge Ram! Jason isn't getting up from that!

The End

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Wolfrazer  Online
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

As I said before walker could easily evade and wear down Jason long enough for back up to arrive.

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't say he can't use other weapons, and his rocket launcher is used in the last video I posted. Him using the rocket launcher to take down the helicopter is a feat. And we are allowed to use feats!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be like the opening of Jason Goes To Hell.

But there won't be no heart eating here.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@wolfrazer:

As I said before walker could easily evade and wear down Jason long enough for back up to arrive.

Wear Jason down?.....Jason doesn't get worn down, Walker would get worn down he is only human whereas Jason is a supernatural zombie. So lets say backup comes...ok, well Jason has home field advantage, he'd be able to stalk and kill all the other rangers like he did those cops.

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walker could just block or duck one of Jasons attacks swipe away his machete and lop Jason's head off with it!

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

I don't think walker is going to get fatigued after 15 minutes, and the fight only has to last that long. (I realize Jason would slaughter backup but its for the plot)

I'm not saying walker could kill Jason, but Voorhees isn't exactly fast and walker could cripple him, supernatural or not the guy does have bones and has been beaten.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AngryHulks

Walker walk into the volcano, then shoot few shotgun rounds, knocking Jason back and fall into the hell.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I remember a bunch of cops kill Jason in JGTH.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@wolfrazer:

I don't think walker is going to get fatigued after 15 minutes, and the fight only has to last that long. (I realize Jason would slaughter backup but its for the plot)

I'm not saying walker could kill Jason, but Voorhees isn't exactly fast and walker could cripple him, supernatural or not the guy does have bones and has been beaten.

Never said Walker would get fatigued after 15min, but he would eventually during the fight. As for breaking bones...I'm not so sure on that, because this gets Walker in the range of being grabbed and really he isn't going to evade every attack or grab that Jason makes, Jason has grabbed fast opponents before IE: Freddy.

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Walker has a good chance of getting past Jason's grabs. He know, grappling, various throw techniques, and has great stand up. If Jason grabs Walker, Walker can just flip Jason and turn it into an arm bar and snap his arm. Walker's kicks should also be powerful enough to take Jason out at the knees.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Well Freddy vs Jason is widely agreed to be bullsh*t and Jason's also had trouble with fast little camp kids before.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walker isn't a stupid teen age kid having pre-marital sex,,he'd stomp this lumbering retarded oaf

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Carter_esque

@wolfrazer:

I'm not saying walker could kill Jason, but Voorhees isn't exactly fast and walker could cripple him, supernatural or not the guy does have bones and has been beaten... by teenagers and even a small child on one occasion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It boils down to the fact that Walker is faster, a better fighter, and smarter that will allow him to win. Jason has never come across an opponent as skilled as Walker.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@clarkjosephkent1938dc: And Walker has never come across an opponent like Jason before, so point?...

At any rate fine guys, believe that a ranger is gonna beat a supernatural zombie. Am done here. Sucks can't use comics, Jason is underrated.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkjosephkent1938dc: And Walker has never come across an opponent like Jason before, so point?...

At any rate fine guys, believe that a ranger is gonna beat a supernatural zombie. Am done here. Sucks can't use comics, Jason is underrated.

... or overrated. You're right about comic Jason standing a better chance though. Comic Jason could def. win here.