Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Jason Voorhees with a machete made from adamantium metals vs. T-800 with model 1887 (shotgun 5 shots) Movie Versions (Freddy vs Jason)

Round 2: Jason X with a normal machete vs. T-800 with model 1887 and thumper with 2 shots. Movie Versions

Round 3: Jason Voorhees with a machete made from adamantium metals vs. T-800 with model 1887 (shotgun 5 shots). Comic versions.

Round 4: Jason X with a normal machete vs. T-800 with model 1887 and thumper with 2 shots. Comic versions.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terminator faster stronger more durable.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

he can be blasted to the point he needs a new body to come back.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

I never said you were wrong, did I now? What i'm saying is that immortality means jack sh!t in a fight. Jason can still lose, regardless of whether he is immortal or not. If you were to go completely by that logic, that would put Deadpool above Odin.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: and I never said that he would win based on immortality alone. He's arguably stronger than the t-800 too

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MetalmanT800

Please. The T-800 stomps... this has been done before.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MetalmanT800

@noone301994: Jasons immortal? So is the T-800 or damn close to it. Jason was taken out by an axe to the head in Friday the 13th part 3.

Yet you think hes going to beat the T-800 whos been shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, tanked grenade launchers, got up from a tanker truck explosion without any damage? I doubt it. Plus the T-1000 even failed at killing a T-800 so Jason winning is very hard for me to believe.

The T-800 can snatch that adamantium sword. and slice it through Jason who died from having an axe put in his head, who got his leg hurt from being stabbed and has been beaten by High School girls.. =/

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Noone301994

@metalmant800: If Jason had an adamantium machete it's still a stomp? If Jason had steel armor plated skin it's still a stomp? With little to no ammo the t-800 would still stomp? I don't think so. They are also close in strength levels...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Movie versions I am assuming?

T-800 both rounds.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Strength wise is similar true, they both have thrown humans several feet, but the T-800 has grabbed a human with one hand and threw them seversl feet... Jason had to use a stick and both of his hands when he tossed that kid over a corn field...

As far as the adamantium sword goes, is Jason really going to stomp before or after the T-800 snatches it out of his hand and cuts him up with it first? Im going with T-800 due to being faster, more agility, smarter and higher durability...

Jason X would be an intetesting fight against a T-800 however, i'll still go with the T-800 in a good fight...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Guardiandevil83

T-800 is not faster. But he still wins. Or atleast Stalemates Jason X.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: T-800. They are somewhat even strength wise, T-800 more durable overall, but also T-800 has more speed, not to mention smarter. Having the adamantium knife only means he'll always have the weapon, if he can keep it. The T-800 could cripple Jason with those 5 shots if he thought smart, then it's over. A swing could potentially cripple T-800 in return, and Jason could swing pretty fast if he's serious, but I think T-800 could think around that.

Round 2 is tough. Jason X was basically bulletproof but not sure how explosive-proof he was. He isn't shown to be any stronger than he was before, just more durable. If the T-800 could aim to the head then I'll say he takes it. If he somehow misses both shots I'm not sure what the T-800 could do to him, it'd be a fist fight. The cyborg that Jason X curbstomped isn't even close to being as durable as the T-800, reminds me more of Sonny.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vaeternus

T-800 imo

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalmant800:

Jason is much stronger and resistant to pain than you think. In the Friday the 13th movies he gets more and more powerful so saying that he died by an axe in one of his earliest movies doesn't matter. Watch this video and take a look at the strength feats. He didn't have to use both arms to throw that kid, this is evident later when you see him pulling off much better strength feats. The terminator doesn't have an obvious advantage when it comes to durability or strength. Also, how do you know he would just snatch the machete from him? It's a machete so he wouldn't have to get close to swing it. If he swung from a safe distance what would the terminator do? Catch the sharp part of the blade?

Loading Video...

Strength feat: 0:45, 0:58, 1:25, 5:15, 5:28

Pain tolerance: 0:25, 1:50, 2:17, 4:16, 4:41-5:02, 5:42

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MetalmanT800

@guardiandevil83: The T-800 is much faster in many ways than Jason is. Such as when he disarmed the bar owner and i read on a wiki T-800's can run up to 40 miles. PH... Whens Jason ran? Never.. and he walks real slow too...

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Ive seen Freddy vs Jason several times and I am aware Freddy couldnt kill Jason due to how immortal he is, but Jason was ripping off human arms off Freddy and your forgetting T-800's are made of Titanium Hyper Alloy. Whens Jason busted through that? Never... T-800's have hydrolics so if the T-800 goes for Jasons head, Jason for sure will die.... On Jason goes to hell after his body got blown to pieces, he had to take other human forms. T-800 could just kill him off from one form after another.

Even if the T-800 didnt grab the adamantium blade, he can still shoot Jason which bullets have caused him to lose balance and Jasons been kod after run over by kid driving a tractor..... once Jason loses balance, the T-800 can take that indestructable blade and slice Jasons head off and Dead Jason it is..

THE TERMINATOR Stomps Jason....real hard...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer

I don't really see any of the weapons the Terminator having being all that effective, ehh...except for perhaps round 1 but really just for a headshot(maybe? Only headshot I recall is against a pistol so...meh /shrug). Round 2? No, Jason was able to take on weapons from the year 2455 and not only that survived re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere(plus also IIRC he also survived an explosion when part of the ship he was on exploded and he was in the middle of it), so those weapons I don't seeing being effective against Uber Jason.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MetalmanT800

@wolfrazer: Jason X got taken out by an Android lady who was severly weaker and non impressive.. If the T-800 goes for his legs or Jsdons head, I dont see Jason doing to good against a machine who can tear concrete walls apart...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer

@metalmant800 said:

@wolfrazer: Jason X got taken out by an Android lady who was severly weaker and non impressive.. If the T-800 goes for his legs or Jsdons head, I dont see Jason doing to good against a machine who can tear concrete walls apart...

Normal Jason got taken out by the android, Uber Jason however destroyed the android by punching off the head without sustaining any damage. He then survived an explosion, then surviving re-entry into Earth's atmosphere and then went on to do more stuff.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: T-800 solid win

Round 2: Jason X stomp

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Well i did say above Jason X vs a T-800 would be a good fight.. Regular Jasons just to slow, hefeels pain and he had a bad limp in his leg after being stabbed in F13 part 3 not to mention in part 2 of friday the 13th they hit him with a metal rod and took Jason out... Jason X wise TERMINATOR should still win after along fight due to hydrolics and strength...

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Why would Jason X stomp and if he won, i dont think itd be a stomp...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer

@wolfrazer: Well i did say above Jason X vs a T-800 would be a good fight.. Regular Jasons just to slow, hefeels pain and he had a bad limp in his leg after being stabbed in F13 part 3 not to mention in part 2 of friday the 13th they hit him with a metal rod and took Jason out... Jason X wise TERMINATOR should still win after along fight due to hydrolics and strength...

It was a machete they used in 2. Regular Jason..yes feels pain, were speaking of Zombie Jason which doesn't feel pain, has a healing factor and is able to withstand a lot of things.

Parts 2-4 aren't the Jason were using here for the 1st round anyway, Parts 6-10 is a completely different Jason. So there is no need to bring up what happened to Jason in parts 2-4, because Zombie Jason wouldn't be affected by any of what happened to him in those parts.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Where did you hear this at that Jasons a Zombie? I know hes already dead, but he doesnt eat people.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@metalmant800: I think Jason is fast enough up close when it matters. Like punching the Boxers head off in Jason Takes Manhattan. Or bursting through doors on Friday 2. You make very good points, but let's be honest. These dudes ain't running from each other. This is gonna be a head to head slash and brawl and I defenitly see T-800 taking round 1. He was quick enough to keep up with T1000 in a grappling match, which I completely forgot about. I concede my previous statement. Unless Jason moves like he did in JVF. Also, I believe Jason is too fleshy however durable he may be. I simply see T-800 more so. Between Jason X I call stalemate. I don't see either going down by conventional methods and giving the weapons given here, they fight until they either learn the meaning of boredom and decide to stop. Or T-800 begins to think of more logical solutions to deal with a foe like Jason. Possibly trapping him some how.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: I like your points there... its good to see someone with decent debatable arguments.. i always would of liked to of seen a T-800 fight Jason X,.. I just dont see regular Jason winning due to how hes been beaten and the facts he feels pain... Jason X would be a better match for a T-800... however,

In a good fight I think the T-800 would kick both of there asses....

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thelocust619

Jason X is swarming with nanobots that automatically heal him, can't say T800 has any answer to that. Also the comic feats elaborate on Jason's speed dramatically, along with the ability to rip trees out of the ground or something to that effect...Round 2 is pretty unfair

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thelocust619

Not sure how you guys missed that nanobot thing...its kinda what makes him "Jason X" lol

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MetalmanT800

@thelocust619: Regular Jason got his face kicked around by Freddy in the real world where Freddys skin and bones and Jasons been taken down by teenagers who hide in the woods having sex and Jason was beaten with a metal weapon in Friday the 13th part 2, he got stabbed in the head with an axe in part 3, he got beaten by a little kud in part 4 for crying out loud and all the kid did was stabbed him many, many times and Jason X has nano tech, but hes no where superior to the bigger problems the T-800 has went up against...

Jason has been beaten that easily and yet you think hes going to beat the T-800 whos been shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, fell from insane heights, fell off a mototcycle going 60 miles, and came back from all that like nothing ever happened and still had super strength and high durability, the T-800 beat the T-1000 who would murder Jason X badley and the T-800 got up from a huge gas truck explosion without any damage and you think any version of Jason is going to beat him? Im out of this thread....

THE TERMINATOR Stomps Jason and Jason X....so hard...

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator wins this pretty easy, lifts up shotgun, and shoots the machete out of his hands. He picks up the machete, and then unloads the bullets and the blade into Jason.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator wins this pretty easy, lifts up shotgun, and shoots the machete out of his hands. He picks up the machete, and then unloads the bullets and the blade into Jason.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalmant800: You again. The guy who blatantly ignores feats. Great. Well, let's try this.

First off, in concept, Jason X can't even be KO'd. He has nanobots constantly repairing him, non stop. His strength is on par if not greater (comic feats), his combat speed is definitely faster (waaaay faster via comic feats, where he can begin and end motions before people even react), and yea. Healing factor. How does T800 stomp this, exactly?

I admit Jason gets torn up, but Jason X is another thing entirely. T800 hasnt dealt damage comparable to reentry from space, exploding space station sections, ect. This didn't even hurt Jason X, yet a simple pipe bomb was effective on T800.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thelocust619

@laughingstock: well first off its hard to take one weapon if your hands are full with another, second Jason X isn't going to make that easy and T800 will pay a price for getting that close, and anything he does to Jason X will be repaired immediately so...yea. even if that somehow happens. Jason X can damage T800, who can cause no lasting damage in return. Not to mention tanking bombs and reentry with no damage>>>>getting legs blown off by pipe bomb, so durability is strongly in Jason X's favor

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MetalmanT800

@thelocust619: Well the OP doesnt say Jason has any pipe bombs so its an irrelevant argument. Plus it was PIS due to plot reasons.... if the T-800 can get up from a goddamn gas truck explosion without damage, then a pipe bomb aint gonna do squat.

Jason X has a healing factor, but its slow. He doesnt heal like a T-1000, therefore the T-800 can win by KO if he goes for Jasons head or legs and rips them off.... Jason X went against an android lady, but thats not saying much. Her feats also come no where close to the T-800...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thelocust619

@metalmant800: the pipe bomb was point blank on him, it shows that T800 is susceptible to concussive force, and that Jason X can receive far more in return. And then heal. That android was nothing to T800, I'm not even using that here. T800 moved like Arnold, slow and deliberate. Jason can start and finish a strike on aware opponents before they can react, so I think he gets the combat speededge. And lastly, Jason X is immensely strong, one low example is being able to punch through the rreinforced wall of a space station. In the comics he also tears a full tree out of the ground and throws it like a javelin, so even a punch would probably cause damage to T800. And again, T800 can't damage him, he does not have the strength feats to "rip off" Jason X's legs as he's far more durable than it. That's like T800 ripping T1000 apart...it don't happen because her durability is higher.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

@metalmant800: also the healing factor is kinda like T1000s, Jason was shot to absolute sh1t and he became Jason X over the course of a few minutes, and was unstoppable ever since. They even comment on how effective the nanobots are

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MetalmanT800

@thelocust619: The Pipe Bomb wasnt just on the T-800 Kyle stuck it in his waste joints out of the T-800's site and im sure it would of blown Jason apart too seeing he hasnt proven to withstand such...

The OP shows were using movie versions so Jason X ripping trees apart is irrelevent and im sure the T-800 could do that too due to Titanium armor and hydrolics... Jason X's best fight was taken down an android lady,.shes not superior to a T-800 by any means...unless u can prove otherwise... the T-1000 shoved the T-800 without any effort against a concrete wall which caused it to break meaning T-800's also have the strength to tear concrete walls apart which are stronger, thicker and much more durable than trees.... The T-800 ripping off a T-1000's head is a far different matter than ripping off Jason X's considering Jason X doesnt heal as fast as the 1000 did meaning the T-800 can win by KO and all Jason X has in this fight is a regular machette which wont do squat to the T-800's armor, it would probably come down to an h2h fight and im willing bet my money on it the T-800 will eventually ruin Jason X.. T-800 is stronger, faster, higher durability...etc... plus the op doesnt say they are fighting in outer space so its obviously on Earth..

T-800 stomps Jasons face into the ground.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: No.. Jasons healing factor didnt work like the T-1000's.... it took him near the middle of the movie to regenerate... the T-1000 was back in a matter of 20 seconds after the ice thawed out.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thelocust619

@metalmant800: its not specified to one version unless the OP specifically states it is, but even by movie feats those hax nanobots are still there.and no, a point blank pipe bomb would likely NOT cause the same damage because Jason X has already withstood more...as I already said. You are ignoring feats again. Jason X is proven higher durability, is debatably stronger and considering comic feats DEFINATELY stronger, and is unarguably faster based on feats iv already mentioned. Once again, you just made claims based on nothing. I will not have a repeat of your embarrassment in the Pinhead vs Godzilla thread. Debate my FACTS with OTHER FACTS, not claims based on nothing. Remind me of a scene where T800 exhibits strength beyond what Jason X can endure, which not counting comics is building+ at least and that's lowballing it (using the exploding space bridge as a reference). One more baseless troll remark n I'm out, I'm not here to talk in circles. Iv had enough of you for tonight.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Whats Jason X withstood thats making him have all these durability feats over the T-800? What has Jason X in the film lifted or broke that puts his strength levels over a T-800 besides knocking off the head of the android lady? Love to hear this.. No, Jason X is not faster, stronger and he got killed by an astroid which proves he couldnt survive the gas truck explosion the T-800 did...So you running your mouth about Jason X being stronger and more durable is...gosh...i dont know...im not even asking for proof, id like to hear what Jason X has survived that puts his durability over the T-800....same with these strength feats tooo....

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thelocust619

@metalmant800: no, ur twisting things. Jason was taken out mid movie, sure, but he came back in a couple minutes after suffering far more damage. Proportionately his healing factor us just as fast, if not better because it won't fail like gets did.

Also you just compared being pushed into concrete to getting hit with an entire tree moving at high velocity? Not the same at all. That's as weak as your "pinhead ate bullets so he can dodge Godzilla" argument or "he made a candle flame so he can make nuclear rays"

Now terminator is stronger than a guy who can put holes in bulkheads and throw large trees because it can fracture concrete? Please. For the love of God. Don't do this anymore. Ur killing me.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MetalmanT800

@thelocust619: Why are you having all these miscommunications with my posts?

I stated The T-800 showed he can tear concrete walls down since he broke one after being shoved in it...Trees are made of wood, they are nothing compared to metal, concrete...etc....

Whats the Pinhead Vs Godzilla argument have to do with this debate? Nothing... i proved my point in that thread as well...

Yes The T-800 who punched a payphone softly and made all the money fall out is proof he can do the same thing Jason X can do. Especially the T-800 in TERMINATOR SALVATION, That T-800 ate up grenade blast like candy, punched an elevator door off like a pillow, was frozen, walked out of Moltein steel and he would Rip Jason a new hole like he did to that T-600...

T-800 destroys.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thelocust619

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/friday-the-13th-respect-thread-1502766/

@metalmant800: getting shoved into a wall isn't a strength feat, its durability. I mean Ik the terminator can bust concrete otherwise, but that feat is moot. Concrete is not that strong, and that feat does not defend a fist that can hurl a full sized tree at such high velocity it liquifies a person on the other side. Its not the same. Also thats weight and strength, how hard wood is is irrelevent. And Jason X slammed regular Jason into a several inch thick STEEL wall and did the same damage (comic). Punching a payphone? These are the feats you bring up? This is as weak as your "Pinhead regurgitated a bullet so he can dodge Godzilla". I could defend T800 better than you, he has far better feats than those. The point is, I'm already aware if them and its still not enough. Its close, but Jason takes the edge. A T800's best durability feat ever is the crane scene from T3, while impressive, Jason X has the durability feats and stamina to replicate that. He busts through walls like that without a crane lol easilly. He was blown up by close range bombs that obliterated half a space station and took NO DAMAGE. He healed from being completely disarmed to cyborg status in literally a couple minutes, and his skin made a metallic clank when struck. Durability + healing > T800's offense, meanwhile Jason X's offense is far closer to T800's durability.

Friggin concrete....lol

And no, u proved no point in that thread, you got owned by literally everyone and got mad spiteful.

Lastly, above is a link to Jason feats. Its really well done and actually pretty awesome. Check it out before disputing, because if you say something that's debunked by the thread then ur just wasting time.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thelocust619

@metalmant800: I'm like a brick wall because I actually use evidence lol none of those feats are above what iv already described. Throwing a person? Really? And why are you mixing in Jason feats when were talking about Jason X? Ur not slick man lol

I take it you refuse to check out the link I supplied? With the feats that > the terminators feats? Because....thats evidence supporting my case. Also constantly adding "....so hard...." at the end of everything is kinda...disturbing.

Good luck being bias somewhere else, meng.