This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8877 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is on the street of New York, Cap is bloodlusted, standard equipment for both

#2 Posted by andre54 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

captain america makes jason go sobbing back to his camp counselor because he wet his pants during the smackdown!

#3 Posted by Jorg (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear god, last time i checked Cap America isn't an incredibly stupid american teenager.....
#4 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio
Well I don't think Captain America can kill Jason... but Cap will beat Jason to the point that he can not hurt him... 
#5 Posted by madrid_san (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

STARS AND STRIPES!
#6 Edited by Nefarious (22942 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America should win here without much trouble.

#7 Posted by RisingBean (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason gets taken down by teens who survive his initial surprise attempt.  Captain America makes him eat the machete before he sends Jason  home to mom.
#8 Posted by IceKitsune (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins easy Jason is only effective when he is against stupid powerless teenagers. I mean in The New Blood he got beaten pretty hard by a girl who had almost no training at all with her TK. Almost any superhero could beat him.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. He tore through a truck with a shield toss. Once he realizes that Jason is undead, it would only take one shield toss to put him down. 

#10 Edited by msorsen (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know anything about Jason?He ripped a person in half!He has incredible dodging skills,and he could probably kill captain america a half mile away!And is captain america immortal?I don't think so.

#11 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

He's probably unable to permanently kill Jason, but a bloodlusted Cap is a very dangerous thing indeed.

#12 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (689 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (689 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap can pull this off. And at times easily.

#17 Edited by Dissonant_Ink (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

While he can't kill Jason. He can put him down long enough to pull a win.

#18 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, he won't kill him but he can temporally put him down

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#20 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Man gum chewing girls kill Jason.

Irate teenagers kill Jason.

Cap is going to murder him.

I don't remember Cap being slapped around by pizza delievery boys but Jason has been killed by far less.

CAP WINS THIS !!

#21 Edited by Wolfrazer (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart said:

Man gum chewing girls kill Jason.

Irate teenagers kill Jason.

Cap is going to murder him.

I don't remember Cap being slapped around by pizza delievery boys but Jason has been killed by far less.

CAP WINS THIS !!

Define killed, because he has only been killed 1 time and that was when he was a human. Though it might help what version of Jason are we using, movie? Comic? Both? Human? Zombie? What..

#22 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if it's a fight to death, since Jason's practically immortal, there's no victory to be had there. However, since Cap with his shield is a dangerous opponent who can slice him up into little itty bitty pieces, I'm fairly certain that Cap wins through that method, which he could use since he's blood lusted.

#23 Posted by RedRum1234567 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

While he can't kill Jason. He can put him down long enough to pull a win.

If he can't kill Jason, he can't win, Jason will always come back and get him.

Well I don't think Captain America can kill Jason... but Cap will beat Jason to the point that he can not hurt him...

How? Freddy couldn't even do so in the dream world.

Captain America got beat by a thug in the first CA Movie..... Jason should easily take this.

This is a spite in Jasons favor..... Jasons immortal..... Captain America is not......

Jason stomps.

#24 Posted by RedRum1234567 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if it's a fight to death, since Jason's practically immortal, there's no victory to be had there. However, since Cap with his shield is a dangerous opponent who can slice him up into little itty bitty pieces, I'm fairly certain that Cap wins through that method, which he could use since he's blood lusted.

Tiny bits? Jasons had his entire body blown to tiny bits and regenerated. Hes been burned, frozen, lasered, run over, drowned, hung, attacked with acid, had his head cut off, body blown to tiny pieces and has super strength over cap, he has tossed kids over cornfields, he has punched a humans head off without trying.

Captain America got beat by a thug and a military sargent had to save him. =/

Jason easily stomps.

#25 Posted by The Stegman (26086 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how a troll bumped this, the same one who was on the Batman vs Jason thread.

#26 Edited by RedRum1234567 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how a troll bumped this, the same one who was on the Batman vs Jason thread.

I love how you claim I bumped this thread when it was already here on page 1 when I got here and you got the nerve to call me a troll? Only one trolling Is You

And Jason stomps.

I could kick Captain America's ass if some boney thug can, than I could. Steve had to have a military sargent help him and this was when Steve had his Captain America form too. =/

#27 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by RedRum12345678 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America Dies. =/

#29 Edited by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@redrum12345678: /facedesk

Steve got beat up before he underwent the Super Soldier process.

#30 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

I love how you claim I bumped this thread when it was already here on page 1 when I got here and you got the nerve to call me a troll? Only one trolling Is You

And Jason stomps.

I could kick Captain America's ass if some boney thug can, than I could. Steve had to have a military sargent help him and this was when Steve had his Captain America form too. =/

1) You couldn't kick Captain America's ass even if your life depended on it.

2) Steve was still that scrawny little kid when the thug beat him.

And no, Jason doesn't stomp. He gets water-boarded.

#31 Edited by MoviesRule (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@redrum1234567 said:

@the_stegman said:

And Jason stomps.

Jasons immortal

Cap was beat by a thug

Jason stomps.

#32 Posted by MoviesRule (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@redrum1234567 said:

@the_stegman said:

And Jason stomps.

My 50 caliber would pop his head.

#33 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins fairly easily.

#34 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

My 50 caliber would pop his head.

Jasons immortal

Cap was beat by a thug

Jason stomps.

Fantastic, you're a troll. Good for you.

#35 Edited by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

please don't tell me you're creating more accounts to troll

#36 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyzuko said:

please don't tell me you're creating more accounts to troll

Yes, yes he is.

#37 Edited by MoviesRule2 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyzuko said:

@redrum12345678: /facedesk

Steve got beat up before he underwent the Super Soldier process.

No.

Steve got creamed long after the super soldier process and had to have help from a military sargent to get the thug off of his back. =/

Jason stomps easily.

#39 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer:

I remember an old guy slapping around Jason before tying him down to rot.

Old hapless guys, Club Med girls and pimply teenagers slap around and trash Jason all the time.

Cap doesn't even need to fight him. Jason will probably die on the way killed by a pizza guy or a Fish n Chips dude like he normally does.