Jason Voorhees vs Black Canary

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Voorhees100

Scenario: Black Canary wants to spend a nice relaxing weekend with her new boyfriend, so they decide to go to Crystal Lake. However, soon after arriving, Dinah returns from a nice refreshing skinny dip, only to find her boyfriend decapitated and hung from the door of their cabin, Jason Voorhees has gotten to him, now she must fight for her life. 

Rules: 
-Black Canary can NOT use her Canary Cry 
-She has no idea who Jason is, nor when he might strike. 
-Likewise, Jason doesn't know (nor care) how well trained BC is, he is just looking to kill her. 
-Location is a cabin in Camp Crystal Lake, Midnight. 
-There are several weapons in the cabin including, a butcher knife, a baseball bat,a shotgun with two shots and a pair of nun-chucks that Dinah can use.  
-Jason has a machete, and whatever he can get his hands on 
-Jason as seen in all movies up to and including "Freddy vs Jason"   
-Pre New 52 Black Canary 
-Win via K.o, death, or incapacitation 

Can the Canary beat the Camp Crystal Lake Killer?? 

vs 
vs 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dinah

Voorhees111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Voorhees111

@Voorhees100: Jason stomps.

Like my username?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

She can definitely escape. If she tries to fight though sooner or later he'll wear her down. Then there is the off chance she can get him in the water. The middle movies showed he doesn't handle water very well.

Fact is he is way too slow and she is way too well trained. It'll be a while before he even lands a shot.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Voorhees100
@Pokeysteve: My apologies, I should have put this in the Op, the fight is til k.o, incapacitation or death, I'll get rid of the ''escape' part, again, sorry :(
Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Voorhees100
@Voorhees111 said:

@Voorhees100: Jason stomps.

Like my username?

Good to see a fellow Jason fan ^_^
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Voorhees100: It's ok. As far as OP's go, yours is pretty well done. I think she wins the huge majority. The more i thought about it, he gets incapacitated all the time. Never for very long mind you because the kids are freakin retarded and just run away screaming but she won't. She was chosen to lead the Justice League at one point. Very smart and strategic. I'd give her 9/10. I figure that one time she'll try to just straight up slug it out and I think she may tire first. I can't remember a time where he got tired.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

Jason, I mean really the only threat to him(which isn't really even a threat) is the shotgun. The baseball bat would break on contact, the butcher's knife and nunchucks well...those weapons require her getting in range(and wouldn't really be effective) of him grabbing her by the arm or legs and crushing her, he isn't a guy that messes around with people, he goes right for the kill. I mean he was able to grab Freddy, and that guy was moving around all over the place...sure it took time but eventually he got caught is the point. 

Plus your saying BC has no idea when Jason is gonna strike, that gives him a huge advantage with sneaking up on her and going right for the kill.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:

@Voorhees100: It's ok. As far as OP's go, yours is pretty well done. I think she wins the huge majority. The more i thought about it, he gets incapacitated all the time. Never for very long mind you because the kids are freakin retarded and just run away screaming but she won't. She was chosen to lead the Justice League at one point. Very smart and strategic. I'd give her 9/10. I figure that one time she'll try to just straight up slug it out and I think she may tire first. I can't remember a time where he got tired.

I dunno man, Yeah he was knocked down quite a bit in the early films, but after he was all zombienized in part 6, he's been more or less unstoppable. In Jason Takes Manhattan, he was pummeled many times by the best lightweight boxer in the high school's senior class, and it didn't faze him, in Freddy vs Jason, Freddy dealt TONS of damage out to him,  and nothing short of a machete through the heart took him down.  

Jason vs Julius the boxer  
  Jason vs Freddy 

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kellar21

I remember tha movie where Jason was ambushed by the police,they managed to shot him to pieces(literally),he them possesed the legist and went on,so I think you either use magic or desintegrate him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

Jason,

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@Pokeysteve said:

She can definitely escape. If she tries to fight though sooner or later he'll wear her down. Then there is the off chance she can get him in the water. The middle movies showed he doesn't handle water very well.

Fact is he is way too slow and she is way too well trained. It'll be a while before he even lands a shot.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

Jason should take this.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokeysteve

@The Stegman:

I dunno man, Yeah he was knocked down quite a bit in the early films, but after he was all zombienized in part 6, he's been more or less unstoppable. In Jason Takes Manhattan, he was pummeled many times by the best lightweight boxer in the high school's senior class, and it didn't faze him, in Freddy vs Jason, Freddy dealt TONS of damage out to him, and nothing short of a machete through the heart took him down.

Freddy vs Jason was ONE movie and gets brought up way too much. Freddy has no training and went a pretty long time without getting hit. I'm going with Jason's consistent showings and that means he'll be downed after a bit. I don't think she'd use the weapons though and that could hurt her. A boxer compared with Black Canary O_o

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ghostrider2

Jason.

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidermannoir

jason easily. if u read freddy vs jason you see why

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Wardemon32

Lmao Black Canary wins this. And why would you remove her Canary Cry?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Wardemon32 said:

Lmao Black Canary wins this. And why would you remove her Canary Cry?

Most people think it's an instant win. White Canary took it point blank and was perfectly fine. It blew her across an alley and into the adjacent building lol. It does seem more fair though.