@logy5000:

Location?

Versions?

Morals?

Prep?

As long as its not in the dream world i'd say Percy wins

If it is then Freddy solostomps

#3 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees Stomp the crap out of Percy Jackson.

#4 Posted by ImmortalOne (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's not in the dream world, Percy stomps hard.

If it is, then the team stomps.

#5 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: @ImmortalOne: The OP says that it's in the real world.

@Journal: Percy is nigh-invulnerable. He's designed to fight beings like Jason & Freddy.

#6 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason kills Freddy immediatley, and then stomps Percy into the ground.

#7 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

@Journal said:

How?

They can barly beat normal teens, Percy has fought gods

Ares could stomp bot of them with his eyes closed, Percy has matched him

Sooooo yeah, he's got this

#8 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Journal said:

How?

They can barly beat normal teens, Percy has fought gods

Ares could stomp bot of them with his eyes closed, Percy has matched him

Sooooo yeah, he's got this

Saying they cant beat normal teens is ABC logic and that doesnt work in fights. Freddy ended up beating those teens in later movies. Percy has faught gods and never beat them. Beating a dream god like freddy would be odd. Freddy controls reality, warping and magic. he stomps with ease.

#9 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@joewell: @ImmortalOne: The OP says that it's in the real world.

@Journal: Percy is nigh-invulnerable. He's designed to fight beings like Jason & Freddy.

Wait--- what?

#10 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Journal: Not in the real world he's not

And i said barly, he still beat the but it took him awhile

Has any one even ever not been scared of them? Has any one tryed defending there selfs from Jason.

Oh and i herd once that if your not scared of freddy he can't hurt you, why would Percy be scared. He's fought way worst

#11 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: Have you read Percy Jackson and the Olympians? He fights demons & monsters every day of his life.

#12 Edited by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Journal: Not in the real world he's not.

And I said barely, he still beat them but it took him a while.

Has anyone ever not been scared of them? Has anyone tried defending themselves from Jason?

Oh, and I heard once that if you're not scared of Freddy, he can't hurt you, why would Percy be scared? He's fought way worse.

There, I fixed the grammar for ya. ;)

#13 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@GR2Blackout: Have you read Percy Jackson and the Olympians? He fights demons & monsters every day of his life.

Yeah. Freddy and Jason are serial killers, not demons & monsters, in case you didn't notice.

Percy, the half-God, vs. Freddy, the serial killer who's only really powerful in dreams, and Jason, the other killer who has a big knife-thingy.

#14 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Thanks, i suck at grammer

#15 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@logy5000 said:

Yeah. Freddy and Jason are serial killers, not demons & monsters, in case you didn't notice.

Percy, the half-God, vs. Freddy, the serial killer who's only really powerful in dreams, and Jason, the other killer who has a big knife-thingy.

Freddy is a Demon, He's a dream lord. Jason is some type of a Zombie, He's immortal cause hes already dead.

#16 Edited by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: I can't tell if you're saying Percy or the team wins. And they're both Zombies so I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a monster.

@joewell: No problem. :)

#17 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Jason IS immortal, but so are all the monsters that Percy kills. If Riptide connects with Jason, he'll be sent to Tartarus.

#18 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

Have you read Percy Jackson and the Olympians? He fights demons & monsters every day of his life.

Freddy is a Demon, He's a dream lord. Jason is some type of a Zombie, He's immortal cause hes already dead.

Why did you make a new account?

Who do you think wins

#19 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Actually Percy is physically stronger than Jason.

#20 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

Have you read Percy Jackson and the Olympians? He fights demons & monsters every day of his life.

Why did you make a new account?

Who do you think wins

Why does it matter why I made a new account? TERMINATOR_FAN's been banned for so long, so I made this one with two underscores. __

Anyways, I think Freddy and Jason wins, the only one who can kill or depower Freddy are Dream Gods above freddys level. Didnt you not see Freddys Dead? Freddy said the dream people the ones who gave him the job promised he will be immortal and never die....... Jasons the same way, Jasons already dead like I said and Jasons been through almost everything like drowned, electricuted, brains blown out, hung, drowned....etc and Jason comes back...... I dont see how Percy could beat both combined.... Freddy in the dream world could pull Jason in if he wants and remember, Jasons immortal in the dream world too cause Freddy tried everything he could and still couldnt kill Jason. As a Team, I'd imagine they could eventually pull this off.

#21 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Jason IS immortal, but so are all the monsters that Percy kills. If Riptide connects with Jason, he'll be sent to Tartarus.

Freddy can easily pull Jason out of Tartarus, because Tartarus = To Hell and In Freddy vs Jason at the beginning of the movie, Freddy admitted he pulled Jason from Hell.

#22 Posted by hudyman (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

jason.....

#23 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: There's a difference, though. If Freddy tried to pull out Jason, Hades & Thanatos would stop him.

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Jason doesn't have the feats to solo Percy.

#25 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: It doesn't, just asking

But there not in the dream world. And percy has fought monsters that come back ( the gorgons in book 7 ), He'll take them the first time then go get help to banish them or something. Or get help from the Greek dream god Hypno

#26 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN: There's a difference, though. If Freddy tried to pull out Jason, Hades & Thanatos would stop him.

In the Dream world probably not cause Hades and Thanatos will not have the powers to stop, kill or depower Freddy, in the dream world freddy controls reality, warping and magic.... Freddy could easily depower them. Unless Hades and Thanatos are that powerful in the dream world as well then I wouldnt know. Freddy probably wouldnt even have to go there, he could magically teleport Jason out of Tartarus.

#27 Posted by The Stegman (20786 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, so many Percy Jackson threads...I gotta start reading the series.. 

Anyway, given the limited amount of info I know about Percy, in the real world, he wins with relative ease, in the dream world, Freddy solos

#28 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: The OP says they fight in the real world. And what I meant was if Freddy tried to take Jason out of Tartarus (even magically,) the underworld & death gods wouldn't allow it.

#29 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Oh well if Freddys in the real world then hes screwed!!! Freddy loses all his magic powers in the real world. Well then I dont know.

#30 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@GR2Blackout: I can't tell if you're saying Percy or the team wins. And thy're both Zombies so I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a monster.

ONE: Percy stomps IMO.

TWO: Zombies? Wh-w- b-b-b and- ... GAAAH!

The only way I can react to you saying Freddy and Jason are zombies is this:

#31 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

Anyways, I think Freddy and Jason wins, the only one who can kill or depower Freddy are Dream Gods above freddys level. Didnt you not see Freddys Dead? Freddy said the dream people the ones who gave him the job promised he will be immortal and never die....... Jasons the same way, Jasons already dead like I said and Jasons been through almost everything like drowned, electricuted, brains blown out, hung, drowned....etc and Jason comes back...... I dont see how Percy could beat both combined.... Freddy in the dream world could pull Jason in if he wants and remember, Jasons immortal in the dream world too cause Freddy tried everything he could and still couldnt kill Jason. As a Team, I'd imagine they could eventually pull this off.

1. "Jason cant die because hes already dead". NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE. FINALLY, NOPE! By that logic, all average brain-eating zombies, vampires, and mummies are literally invincible, unstoppable, and invulnerable "because they're already dead''.
  2. Just 'cuz Freddy had trouble fighting Jason in the dreamworld doesn't mean that Jason is immortal in the dreamworld as well.
#32 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@logy5000 said:

@GR2Blackout: I can't tell if you're saying Percy or the team wins. And thy're both Zombies so I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a monster.

Do your eyes work?!? Dead guy + coming back to life = zombie. Duh.

#33 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@logy5000 said:

Wow. This is kind of funny. Not your "Do your eyes work?" joke thing, but how stupid "Dead guy + coming back to life = zombie" is.

I guess this makes Red Hood, The Mummy, Frankenstein, and Dracula zombies, then.

#34 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@logy5000 said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@logy5000 said:

Wow. This is kind of funny. Not your "Do your eyes work?" joke thing, but how stupid "Dead guy + coming back to life = zombie" is.

I guess this makes Red Hood, The Mummy, Frankenstein, and Dracula zombies, then.

Okay, what IS Jason then? A fairy?

#35 Posted by Wolfrazer (4976 posts) - - Show Bio
@logy5000:  You mean he isn't a fairy?! :( Everything I believed in is wrong! DX
#36 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Lol good one. :D

#37 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Jason is an undead serial killer.

Not a fairy.

Not a zombie.

You know, just because something's undead doesn't exactly make it a zombie.

#38 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@logy5000 said:

Jason is an undead serial killer.

Not a fairy.

Not a zombie.

You know, just because something's undead doesn't exactly make it a zombie.

But that's exactly how a zombie is defined: undead. Neither living nor dead, and driven to kill.

#39 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

But that's exactly how a zombie is defined: undead. Neither living nor dead, and driven to kill.

But does Jason eat human flesh and brains?

No.

He's just undead.

Not a zombie, as zombies or either evil mindless creatures brought to life via voodoo or creatures born from a flesh-eating virus.

Jason is just an undead serial killer who returned from the dead to get revenge.