#1 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Morals On
  • In The Jokers Lair
  • No Outside Help
  • Rules: Original Regular Gear

WHO WINS?

#2 Posted by Rick_Grayson (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason gets murdered here, only thing in his favour is lack of morals if he gets too angry, but it's not gonna help much.

#3 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry would beat Jason whithout too much trouble.

#4 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Beyond.. curbstomp.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by nickzambuto (12919 posts) - - Show Bio

The suit puts things in Terry's favor, but a H2H battle between these two is interesting.

#8 Posted by RogueShadow (9954 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry would beat Jason whithout too much trouble.

#9 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6966 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry has every physical and technological advantage, due to his suit and being from the future. Even at base he's more agile than Todd, and at least as capable a fighter.

This is clean in Terry's favor in my opinion.

#10 Edited by Alak (924 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry wins due to the suit. I'd be impressed if Jason could even land a hit if McGinnis chooses not to joke around.

#11 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@alak said:

Terry wins due to the suit. I'd be impressed if Jason could even land a hit if McGinnis chooses not to joke around.

wasnt terry a clone of bruce? dna alone pretty much trumps anything

#12 Posted by dondave (34441 posts) - - Show Bio

With the suit Terry stomps without it Jason beats him

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@alak said:

wasnt terry a clone of bruce? dna alone pretty much trumps anything

Sort of. Cadmus injected Terry's real father with something that altered his genetics to match that of Bruce's. Terry's dad impregnated his real mom, the resulting births would make both Terry and Matt biologically related to Bruce.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, Terry wins. I'm a 2 or 3 issues behind on RHATO, but unless Jason has done something to suggest he is as capable as he once was, he won't win. If it were pre-52, he'd actually be capable of winning this. When in character and you look at Terry's record against skilled opponents, he doesn't do so well. I feel like people are investing too much into the suit.