• 130 results
#1 Posted by TheMilkywayDude (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know whether anyones done this yet but discuss :)
#2 Posted by DELBERT (90 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm you need to set guidelines like morals, equipment, prep etc

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason should win this no matter what the guidines are

#4 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Stomps

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason, quite easily.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason maybe make it adult damian next time
#7 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#8 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason stomp! 

#9 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#10 Posted by ComicStooge (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason beats him so bad it's not funny...but... 

#11 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMilkywayDude:
I like Damian more, but I think Jason wins this.
#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason
#13 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"

Spite

"

agreed
#14 Posted by TheMilkywayDude (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn:
what about adult damian then?
#15 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMilkywayDude: Well with adult Damian, is it set in future gotham?
#16 Posted by velle37 (6044 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMilkywayDude said:
"         I dont know whether anyones done this yet but discuss :) "

Dick Grayson can fly?
#17 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd stomps.
#18 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
"@TheMilkywayDude said:
"         I dont know whether anyones done this yet but discuss :) "
Dick Grayson can fly? "

He's not flying.  He's falling, with style.
#19 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Murders Damian.

#20 Posted by velle37 (6044 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor  

To infinity...... 

And beyond..........
#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMilkywayDude said:
"@god_spawn: what about adult damian then? "

With adult Damian i think its alot more even . I think it could go either way depending on what equipment they are given and how much more training Damian has recieved. In possible futures i  know Damian is willing to kill criminals and has taken up the mantle of batman. I think Damian could win it to be honest. Damian already started off with a considerable amount of training and i think will only further that training in the future and he should be above Jason
#22 Posted by velle37 (6044 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"@TheMilkywayDude said:
With adult Damian i think its alot more even . I think it could go either way depending on what equipment they are given and how much more training Damian has recieved. In possible futures i  know Damian is willing to kill criminals and has taken up the mantle of batman. I think Damian could win it to be honest. Damian already started off with a considerable amount of training and i think will only further that training in the future and he should be above Jason "

In the future he may be equal or slightly below Jason in skill. I remeber a comment from adult Damien stating that he knew he would never be as good as Bruce or Dick... so he did something else (presumably the selling of his soul, and the placing of bombs everywhere in Gotham)

Jason and his intellect would possibly be equal, the tactical edge going to Jason for lack of Damien feats......  

But adult Damien is possibly physically superior to Jason, depending on what enhancements he recieved...... I'm not sure if anything was confirmed, but i thought he received a healing factor from even fatal damage at least...... Don't know if strength and speed were increased....... 

Until there is more info on adult Damien, i couldn't pick a winner..... Though i would lean towards Damien.........
#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@TheMilkywayDude said:
With adult Damian i think its alot more even . I think it could go either way depending on what equipment they are given and how much more training Damian has recieved. In possible futures i  know Damian is willing to kill criminals and has taken up the mantle of batman. I think Damian could win it to be honest. Damian already started off with a considerable amount of training and i think will only further that training in the future and he should be above Jason "
In the future he may be equal or slightly below Jason in skill. I remeber a comment from adult Damien stating that he knew he would never be as good as Bruce or Dick... so he did something else (presumably the selling of his soul, and the placing of bombs everywhere in Gotham) Jason and his intellect would possibly be equal, the tactical edge going to Jason for lack of Damien feats......   But adult Damien is possibly physically superior to Jason, depending on what enhancements he recieved...... I'm not sure if anything was confirmed, but i thought he received a healing factor from even fatal damage at least...... Don't know if strength and speed were increased.......  Until there is more info on adult Damien, i couldn't pick a winner..... Though i would lean towards Damien......... "

I heard something about that like he made a deal with the devil or something like that to gain a healing factor but that aside i think since Damian was raised ruthless for the first part of his life he has the edge if further delved into to beat jason in adulthood but not enough was shown. still its a possibility He has other abilities but he did kill Michael Lane in the future. But for now i can see it going either way but most likely damian could win in adulthood
#24 Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason has the will power

#25 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

giving this to jason.
#26 Posted by TheMilkywayDude (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
ok yeh future gotham jason with all his stuff from the recent batman and robin as red hood and damian with his equipment from the future
#27 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"

Spite

"
#28 Posted by NaruNick073 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

I Like Damian Just A Little Tiny Bit More. 

But Jason Wins Hands Down.

#29 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason gets an AK-47 and shoots Damian dead.

#30 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
"Jason gets an AK-47 and shoots Damian dead. "
lol
#31 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

"You know when Jason gives you the look, he aint happy"
#32 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

So now jasons going to beat on a 11 year old ,cause he cant take the big guys? shame on you jason.
#33 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"So now jasons going to beat on a 11 year old ,cause he cant take the big guys? shame on you jason. "

shame on the person who made the thread, but if Damian was an adult i think he could win, but he couldnt beat Dick or Bruce
#34 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Adult damian would murder todd,stomp dick and beat bruce. 
#35 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj: Adult damian would murder todd,stomp dick and beat bruce.  "

Dunno about Todd, but he already said he will never be as good as Dick or Bruce
#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:

Dunno about Todd, but he already said he will never be as good as Dick or Bruce "

Which is why he oneshotted flamingo ,something which grayson couldnt do even with the help of todd,current damian and scarlet.damian meant that he could not stop himself from killing which is why he claimed that they were better.
#37 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:

Dunno about Todd, but he already said he will never be as good as Dick or Bruce "

That dude is a certified Jason Todd Hater he'll blast Jason any chance he gets
#38 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
????
#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
I'm talking about tou dude
#40 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
I bet Damian would really be angry at Jason, considering if he found out what him and Talia did
#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis:
I bet Damian would really be angry at Jason, considering if he found out what him and Talia did "

I bet he would
#42 Edited by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
so i'm a hater for blasting winicks crap that was lost days 6,EVERYONE has a problem with it. and adult damian would mutiliate jason beyond recognition,he was that good.
#43 Edited by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

"@daredevil21134: so i'm a hater for blasting winicks crap that was lost days 6,EVERYONE has a problem with it. and adult damian would mutiliate jason beyond recognition,he was that good. "

No, mostly every chance you get you blast Jason...especially when you make comments like Jason Todd is gonna fight an 11 year old becasue he can't hang with the big boys comment like that has nothing to do with Winick did you just don't hate the character so your a hater.Merry Christmas by the way
#44 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
It was a joke LOL ,i would have said it if it was anyone else  MERRY XMAS.
#45 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis:
I bet Damian would really be angry at Jason, considering if he found out what him and Talia did "

Why would he be angry over something that didnt even happen? its a  HUGE PLOTHOLE.
#46 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@daredevil21134: It was a joke LOL ,i would have said it if it was anyone else  MERRY XMAS. "

LOL
#47 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis:
Why would he be angry over something that didnt even happen? its a  HUGE PLOTHOLE. "

Whatever makes you sleep at night
#48 Posted by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
LOL there are 4 maybe 5 plotholes/contradictions with that scene ,if you can clear them all it would be very appreciated,till then its non cannon. 
#49 Posted by daredevil21134 (11322 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@daredevil21134: LOL there are 4 maybe 5 plotholes/contradictions with that scene ,if you can clear them all it would be very appreciated,till then its non cannon.  "

When did you become a writer for DC comics....just wondering
#50 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:

Talia cannot be trusted