Jason Todd vs Cassandra Cain vs Damian Wayne

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now the point of this match, for me, is to try to best conclude their strengths/weaknesses for a fanfic series I am writing.

My issue is that these three, who will be very prominent, have numerous skill sets that I need better defined.

So here is what I need answered from you my friendly fans of the extended Bat family!

Using New 52 as the standard to pull from

Jason Todd who is in Gotham as both Red Hood and also as the new Batman. He has access to everything in the Batcave in terms of what is generally found there. So I want to know as Red Hood, standard gear, how would he do compared to Cassandra and Damian. I also want to know how he would do as Batman with all of Batman's standard gear.

Cassandra is Black Bat, with standard gear.

Damian is Robin, with standard gear.

How do they compare to each other based on tactical mindset, martial arts, etc.

Thank you for taking the time!!! (Images are just to look cool btw)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheGrayGhost

Maybe if you tied her hands or something, this would be an even match. As it is, Cass stomps both of them at the same time

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost So Cassandra is good enough that she could take them both in terms of marital arts? Thank you!

Now does she also out think them in terms of thinking strategically or are one/both of them smarter?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason could stomp damien easily

However,Cassandra would beat jason when it comes to straight h2h. Jason would need his batman suit and all blades to beat Cassandra 6/10...even with his batman suit and all blades he's going to have to fight for his life against Cassandra.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 Okay so essentially Cassandra would own Red Hood and Damian; but Jason stands a chance with the Batsuit/all blades? Good to know!

Can you break the three down in terms of how smart they are as strategists? For example rank them in order of least to best in terms of who is the most lethal prepper

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By midnightdragon18

@redlantern2814: Cassandra is the worst strategies here, she usually relys on here skill. For example instead of attacking Deathstroke alongside here team, she just rushed him by herself....even through he was just stomped the team.

Jason is the best strategist here.he has feats like luring batman into explosives, soloing the teen titans etc

I remember any of damiens prep feats but . Know hes atleast better than cassy

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 Thanks a lot!!!

If you have any insights on my Steel vs Cyborg battle I would welcome it, but regardless thanks for helping me set up my characters!

I see Jason/Damian getting their butts kicked, but only to be saved by being sneaky; as well as possible using Deus Ex Magical Blades ;p

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

While I am not the most knowledgeable on Cain. I do think she is faster and probably more skilled in pure H2H then Todd. Todd could beat her with his gear, I don't think All-Blades would be needed. His tasers, knives, and explosives would give him a solid edge over her. His suit is armored and he wears a helmet as well, so I'm pretty sure he's more durable.

Damian isn't even on the map compared to these two.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass.