Team definitely

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

The team.

#8 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I would put my money on the team.

#9 Posted by dondave (35887 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 6/10

#10 Edited by Immortal777 (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

The team could possibly win f they don't try to fight head on.

#11 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes it. 2v1 against skilled opponents is ridiculously hard.

#12 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to location giving this to cap.

#13 Posted by Wardemon32 (4137 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#14 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Alone, Jason and Dick would be no match for Cap, but together, they have been proven to make good teamates, and could probably think up a plan that involves using those barrels to their advantage. Unless Cap has some pre-fight advice from Pewdiepie, i think the barrels will be the tool of the overwhelming team.

#15 Posted by myrmidonhero (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap takes this. While Dick and Jason are both incredibly skilled fighters and amazingly fit, Steve doesn't tire, is stronger than both of them combined, is at least as agile as Dick (who is a world-class acrobat and gymnast) and can run faster than either of them. This location is perfect for Steve's shield throwing skills. That shield will be bouncing all over the place keeping Dick and Jason on their toes and almost always returning to Steve's hands. Steve is also better trained in hand-to-hand than either of them (albeit the degree of greater skill I can't pin-down), he can also "see faster than bullets travel" per his own words, so Bat-a-rangs, etc. won't really be a threat for him, and Steve has dealt with many-on-one situations on the majority of his outings. This would be an amazing fight to watch, but I really think Steve takes this (though it could be a lengthy fight) 8/10 times at least.

#16 Edited by ArrowRain (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

Cap has the strength, speed, stamina, skill and durability to take them down. His stamina will allow for continuous powerful strikes while the team tires and slowly loses strength and energy to give damage that will damage Cap and give them a win so Cap take this 6/10 .

#17 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap takes this. While Dick and Jason are both incredibly skilled fighters and amazingly fit, Steve doesn't tire, is stronger than both of them combined, is at least as agile as Dick (who is a world-class acrobat and gymnast) and can run faster than either of them. This location is perfect for Steve's shield throwing skills. That shield will be bouncing all over the place keeping Dick and Jason on their toes and almost always returning to Steve's hands. Steve is also better trained in hand-to-hand than either of them (albeit the degree of greater skill I can't pin-down), he can also "see faster than bullets travel" per his own words, so Bat-a-rangs, etc. won't really be a threat for him, and Steve has dealt with many-on-one situations on the majority of his outings. This would be an amazing fight to watch, but I really think Steve takes this (though it could be a lengthy fight) 8/10 times at least.

These are some pretty good points.

#18 Posted by Park (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

In a good long fight I'd give it to the team. Not by much though.

#20 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

the team

#21 Edited by TheMultiverse (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Would really like to see this fight on screen! I see the team taking down cap, but not before being tired, worn out, scared, and bruised.

Then Cap,while pretending to be tired out on the ground, surprises them, and takes them down. .....Bruce laughes in the background.

#22 Posted by russellmania77 (14819 posts) - - Show Bio

you never heard the expression 2 batmen are better than 1

#23 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5334 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by myrmidonhero (31 posts) - 1 day, 32 minutes ago - Show Bio

^^This

#24 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

These are some really good points. I agree.

#26 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

Anyone from them could give Cap hell alone.

Both of them could beat him.

#27 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

you never heard the expression 2 batmen are better than 1

well put

#28 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap all the way. Enough points given for me to keep my retarded mouth shut.

#29 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap 7/10.

#30 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Batmen are better than 1

#31 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

the team wins

#32 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#33 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this to Cap. While I wouldn't say it'd be an easy win, it'd still be a win nonetheless. The location and Steve's shield gives more than enough protection to stop Jason from landing hits on Steve while he closes the distance and disarms him. From there, it's clear that Steve is a definite superior to either Dick or Jason in terms of physicality and skill. Jason goes down faster than Dick does and I'd even go as far to state that Steve is just as accomplished a gymnast as Dick or even greater despite never actually being a gymnast.

#34 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by ZeroKillXo1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MVP Nightwing. They're Too Stealthy, With Gas/Smoke Explosives, etc...Not To Mention That Location Looks Like It Favors Them. Cap Gets A Few Good Hits In, But While Distacted Or Mid Punuch/Dodge The Other One Strikes, With Bats There's Too Much Coordination. Good Fight, But If Location Is At Night? Then Team Easily.

#36 Posted by Underwaterbimbos (11 posts) - - Show Bio

America

#37 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this to Cap. While I wouldn't say it'd be an easy win, it'd still be a win nonetheless. The location and Steve's shield gives more than enough protection to stop Jason from landing hits on Steve while he closes the distance and disarms him. From there, it's clear that Steve is a definite superior to either Dick or Jason in terms of physicality and skill. Jason goes down faster than Dick does and I'd even go as far to state that Steve is just as accomplished a gymnast as Dick or even greater despite never actually being a gymnast.

I don't think they use the word *FAP* anymore in comics.

#38 Edited by entropy_aegis (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap should prevail.

#39 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11964 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd take Dick, Jason and Tim to bring Steve down, Cap's got enough skill, strength and speed for the both of these former boy wonders, a third would probably do the trick, but as it is now.....Steve wins in a brutal fight....

#40 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap with mild difficulty

#41 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. I was fully-prepared to delve into this thread to defend Cap's honor, but I'm surprised to see most are banking for him (which they should!). Cap for the win.

#42 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Would really like to see this fight on screen! I see the team taking down cap, but not before being tired, worn out, scared, and bruised.

Then Cap,while pretending to be tired out on the ground, surprises them, and takes them down. .....Bruce laughes in the background.

This is how i'd write it up.

#43 Edited by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#44 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5334 posts) - - Show Bio

^This!

#45 Posted by Felspawn (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Team would take down Cap

#46 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

and this thread should not be opened after this answer.

#47 Posted by Rick_Grayson (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Team would implement stealth from the off without a doubt and maybe try to take him down in turns and get a beating. But they were trained by Batman, they would adjust their tactics as soon as they realised neither could win alone and stealthy teamwork takes it. A surprise attack by 2 very highly trained combatants would lead to an injured cap fighting 2 expert martial artists simultaneously.

The shield throwing might provide a distraction but I don't see either being tagged by it and while he throws he'll still be dodging bullets and fast attacks from Nightwing.

Not to mention I haven't checked in a while but I'm sure they both have a fair amount of gadgets at their disposal which will give Cap a lot to think about while they constantly adjust their strategy.

Still not a stomp in any sense, but I'd give team 8 / 10.