#3  Edited By Erik

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By theicon
@Fragneto: yea, but steven in new show  he's still doing his thing, and if steven catches  jason's arm or leg its  broken. 
Statham is bad 2 ass though, there  needs to be a movie  called Jason: Solos  and  whips every freakin body lol
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Westlife

Jason. Steven's old and I've never seen anything that really impressed me, but then again, I haven't seen any steven seagal movies, just a youtube video here and there. but I also don't know how much of jason's fighting styles he has studied of them.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dex_Starr

Jason, Segal is a freaking fatass.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the darknessss

in his prime segal stomps...........now be close,metjason in london a few times in a local pub,not that big at all,if segal got a grip of him,be a close one,give the speed edge to jason,true fighting know how to segal.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad

Peak Seagal owns.

Fat Seagal gets beaten but Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida takes turn kicking Statham's a*s in retaliation.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MzombieX

I'd like to say Statham, because I like him more as an actor and I'm a bigger fan of his movies overall. 
Yet Steven Seagal realistically has an advantage in this fight IMO. Although it might depend on what version of the two fighters are taken into consideration. 

Seagal is getting out of shape and is quite a bit older and reaching a point past his prime. 
If this fight takes place now, I give an advantage to Statham based on speed and being in better shape. 

If we consider a fair fight in which both are taken at points in their life, while at their peak ... I would maybe give it to Seagal. 
Seagal would still be in good fighting shape at that point and has a great height/size, strength, and reach advantage. 

Although Jason does study and has a martial arts background mix of Kickboxing, Karate and Kung Fu -  
I can't say how extensive his training is and what evidence there is, that he has much life experience applying the art form outside of film. 

Seagal on the other hand, is a 7th Dan Black Belt in Aikido. He is a master of his discipline who was an instructor for many years, operating a Dojo in Japan. 
If both fighters are at their prime age and physical condition: Seagal should win the majority. It is a "just above" middle weight fighter in the ring with a true heavy weight.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By alcoholbob

Seagal via Crane Technique

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers