jason runs the gauntlet read rules

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lagoon_boy
jason is given 1 hour rest between each fight and accses to camp crystal lake during rest hour to give him faster healing factor he is told 2 mins before the fight who will he be facing he has hes machete fight takes place in a gladiator style high tech arena wins by ko, death, only, if u want u can add decapitation jason knows the opponents bio

1.) michaele myers current
2.) freddy kruger current
3.) punisher (2 pistols 50 clips each)current
4.)leatherface
5.)snake eyes current
6.)assassin w/ automatic rifle
7.)2 assassins H2H
8.) daredevil

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy

dis is jason from the new movie hes faster and more stealth he jumps and look like hes a bit more agile

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

a, you should edit that and give him a bigger lineup to face, like 10...
plus they only one on the lsit that has a chance is Freddy and Jason already took him by an inch.

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nibiru

Jason loses to Michael.

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatDance
didn't freddy already stomp him? Anyhow I'm not sure he will make it past 1. unless its something directed by rob zombie
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lagoon_boy

i think he can go up until leather face if he can get through myers hell be stop by leather face

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure Jason walked out in the end with Freddy's head in his hand.
i think Jason would definatly take Myers as well. he's alot stronger, can ghost walk, and he's shown taking alot more damage.
id go with the same route with Leatherface there as well. Punisher has a good chance depending on what he'ss equipped with.
Snake Eyes has a good chance as well, especially with Blades, Jason has problems with being amputated.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lagoon_boy

this is the new friday the 13th before when jasons in there back they look behind but the 09 version they dnt suspect a thing

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
CATMANEXE said:
"pretty sure Jason walked out in the end with Freddy's head in his hand.i think Jason would definatly take Myers as well. he's alot stronger, can ghost walk, and he's shown taking alot more damage.id go with the same route with Leatherface there as well. Punisher has a good chance depending on what he'ss equipped with.Snake Eyes has a good chance as well, especially with Blades, Jason has problems with being amputated."
agreed but he can go up against punisher punisher has only 2 pistols with 50 clips each and jason took more than dat
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lagoon_boy said:
"this is the new friday the 13th before when jasons in there back they look behind but the 09 version they dnt suspect a thing"
didnt watch it, im being kind of a purist dope. was it worth it?
lagoon_boy said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"pretty sure Jason walked out in the end with Freddy's head in his hand.i think Jason would definatly take Myers as well. he's alot stronger, can ghost walk, and he's shown taking alot more damage.id go with the same route with Leatherface there as well. Punisher has a good chance depending on what he'ss equipped with.Snake Eyes has a good chance as well, especially with Blades, Jason has problems with being amputated."
agreed but he can go up against punisher punisher has only 2 pistols with 50 clips each and jason took more than dat"
true,true.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lagoon_boy

it didnt live up 2 the other series but it worth it

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lagoon_boy

it didnt live up to the other series but its worth a watch if ur a fan of jason and i think he can go defeat daredevil if he moves still cuse dd can only hear vibrations correct?

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill have to check it out.

movie Daredevil had sonar.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lagoon_boy

i think jason wil run the gauntlet

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

snake eyes cuts his head off before he can blink..............snake wins.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lagoon_boy
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"snake eyes cuts his head off before he can blink..............snake wins."
i dnt think he can do that jason stealthy and snake eyes fast but hes skin well skin jasons like hardened skin zombie thing jason can dodge 2 u know
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
lagoon_boy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i dnt think he can do that jason stealthy and snake eyes fast but hes skin well skin jasons like hardened skin zombie thing jason can dodge"
well jason has the skin of a human not harder or less, and snake eyes has killed people in the blink of a eye before.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

No Caption Provided

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lagoon_boy
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"lagoon_boy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i dnt think he can do that jason stealthy and snake eyes fast but hes skin well skin jasons like hardened skin zombie thing jason can dodge"
well jason has the skin of a human not harder or less, and snake eyes has killed people in the blink of a eye before."
really cool ill tell my brother to stick a sharp axe through my knee and see if it wont cut my freaking leg off  lol oh did u see the new movie and if u did wats ur favorite part?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
lagoon_boy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"lagoon_boy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
well jason has the skin of a human not harder or less, and snake eyes has killed people in the blink of a eye before."
really cool ill tell my brother to stick a sharp axe through my knee and see if it wont cut my freaking leg off  lol oh did u see the new movie and if u did wats ur favorite part?"
did not see the new movie, i am a fan of the old ones and the new remake did not really do it justice in my eyes. and the axe thing is funny lol but you ave to remember there is bone there to, i mean freddy did a HUGE number on jason.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lagoon_boy

ur right but in freddy vs jason jason was slow as hell but the new one jason runs and like super jumps and he used a bow and arrow to kill a guy in a speeding speedboat he used a small spear to kill the cop and i dnt think the new one is a continue story of the 11 sereies its like he wears a bag and it got ripped of and saw a hockey mask and took my guess is

1.) the old hockey mask got broken and wore a bag or
2.) maybe they were out of ideas and made it go from the begining so other ppl who did not see it can well see it

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
lagoon_boy said:
"ur right but in freddy vs jason jason was slow as hell but the new one jason runs and like super jumps and he used a bow and arrow to kill a guy in a speeding speedboat he used a small spear to kill the cop and i dnt think the new one is a continue story of the 11 sereies its like he wears a bag and it got ripped of and saw a hockey mask and took my guess is

2.) maybe they were out of ideas and made it go from the begining so other ppl who did not see it can well see it
"
well the first movie it was jasons mother, second movie he never wore the mask, third movie is when he started to.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lagoon_boy
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"lagoon_boy said:
"ur right but in freddy vs jason jason was slow as hell but the new one jason runs and like super jumps and he used a bow and arrow to kill a guy in a speeding speedboat he used a small spear to kill the cop and i dnt think the new one is a continue story of the 11 sereies its like he wears a bag and it got ripped of and saw a hockey mask and took my guess is

"
well the first movie it was jasons mother, second movie he never wore the mask, third movie is when he started to."
i knew dat dats why i was wondering is it like a djavu i think he gets stop by snake eyes
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"lagoon_boy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"lagoon_boy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
really cool ill tell my brother to stick a sharp axe through my knee and see if it wont cut my freaking leg off  lol oh did u see the new movie and if u did wats ur favorite part?"
did not see the new movie, i am a fan of the old ones and the new remake did not really do it justice in my eyes. and the axe thing is funny lol but you ave to remember there is bone there to, i mean freddy did a HUGE number on jason."
Freddy has super natural strength. i still agree Snake Eyes is the biggest contender here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Snake Eyes.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lagoon_boy
Vance Astro said:

"Snake Eyes.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
snake eyes agreed but slaughterhouse dnt think so pal and if u saw the fridat da 13th da new one ull c y
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lagoon_boy

No Caption Provided

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SwaggaB0y

these Gauntlet battles are getting stale.

Irving Forbush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Irving Forbush

Ash gets dropped in via the Necronomicon and trips Jason, letting Snake Eyes kill him