Jason Bourne Vs. Raizo (Ninja Assassin)

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XMen1963

Hand to hand only. Movie versions. Both have orders to kill the other. Neither have weapons, but can use anything they find as one. Fight happens inside of an empty sky-scraper with 100 floors. Jason starts in the lobby and Raizo starts on the top floor.

Voogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Voogaloo

Bourne might have slim chance via quick thinking and improvised weaponry, but Raizo's stealth and martial arts skills were almost superhuman in Ninja Assassin. He could just cut the power to the skyscraper somehow and it would be all over for Bourne. I'd give this to Raizo 9/10.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XMen1963

@berrymunster said:

raizo would kill bourne in about 10 seconds. seriously bourne is a very overrated character, he did nothing but kill canon fodder and some of those fodder even gave bourne a tough fight.

yeah because it only takes 10 seconds to go down 100 floors. Stop trolling Jason Bourne threads.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I think Raizo has this. He had as did his Clansmen, the ability to heal, to almost regenerate when wounded. He and his clan can hunt by scent, and at the end he learned to move so fast he became a blur. To to mention he is also able to improvise when needed. (Take the bathroom fight for instance.) Raizo may also have Jason in strength as well. I'm sure what ever training Jason received was tough, but Raizo's ''father" was a maniac, who had no problem allowing children to be subjected to hellish, extremly painful excersizes. I can imagine some of their training.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MenaceForever2

I have flagged the berry guys comment

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By terry2012

Raizo wins this thing very easily and it is no contest. Raizo perform supernatural feats that Bourne can not even do and is noway near Raizo. Raizo is far above him and a regular ninja from his clan would be too much for Bourne, who not even on par with Razio. Razio took on a whole group of Ninjas by himself, something I don't see Bourne doing anytime soon. Bourne would be out of his head and beside himself if he thinks he can take a ninja like Raizo. Bourne could only take one assassin at a time because they are train from the same place. We never have seen Bourne take on two, three, or more assassin at the same time. Bourne is just a regular citizen compare to Raizo. The guy from the The Warrior Way would be better. Because Bourne have to call for backup if he can make it. Even the girl from the laundromat could be beat Bourne, the girl ninja that is.

Scaner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Bourne legacy explains...

ThreadStone+Bourne=SuperSoldier

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizo easily.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raizo

Inkman141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizo.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason had a soft spot. So did Raizo still didn't stop him from leaving a girls dismembered body on spin though. So again I go with him.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizo stomps. His speed and skill is way above Bourne's.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

Wasn't Raizo borderline superhuman toward the end of that film? Why would anyone bump such a mismatch??

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizo.

Inkman141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason had a soft spot. So did Raizo still didn't stop him from leaving a girls dismembered body on spin though. So again I go with him.

Then skip to a scene where someone is squirting ketchup on a hotdog.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scaner said:

@terry2012: Bourne legacy explains...

ThreadStone+Bourne=SuperSoldier

I know Bourne is a Super Soldier but not like Razio. Super Soldier is not the same like Supernatural. Captain America is a Super Soldier, however, would you put Bourne on the same level as Captain America, no right? You would not put Bourne on the same level as Batman. Plus Razio have super speed. Just look at his last fight. Bourne would be a regular human compare to Razio just like I said in my previous comment.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Raizo has much trouble he kills the lights, it all goes downhill for Jason from there, even if he gets some good hits or stabs we're talking Shinobi healing/durability here.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizo lol-stomps.

silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers