#1 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the Spies

Round 1

All receive an M9 with 2 mags, reload is needed, no other gadgets, or weapons, no allies, morals on, Battle takes place in a soccer field sized office floor, with many obstacles booths, shelves and computers, fully interactive environment, battle is won by Kill, Incapacitation, K.O. or Surrender.

Round 2

Hand to Hand round, everyone has standard clothing, no weapons or gadgets, morals on, besides things that they can find through out the area that the battle takes place in, Fight takes place in a medium sized, 4-floored factory, fully interactive environment, battle is won by Kill, Incapacitation, K.O. or Surrender.

Round 3

Everyone has all the gear that their respected companies can give to them in 10 minutes, morals on, battle takes place in the same office floor as in Round 1, fully interactive environment, battle is won by Kill, Incapacitation, K.O. or Surrender

#2 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Ethan Hunt, because I like the Mission Impossible movies more than the others.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare: lmfaooo, it would be extremely close, my favourite had to be the older Bournes when Damon still played the part.

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (41341 posts) - - Show Bio

bond

#5 Edited by SHAZAM117 (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne would more than likely be the last man standing in all rounds. Bourne > Bond > Hunt > Cross imho....Tho in all fairness I still haven't seen Borune Legacy tho, is it any good?

#6 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117: good movie by itself, but not when you compare it to the other Bourne titles

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Bond>Ethan>Bourne>Cross.

Bond has the most accuracy feats with Ethan in a close second. Bourne's accuracy feats are few and far between and Cross's are practically non-existent if I remember rightly

Round 2: Bourne>Bond/Cross>Ethan.

Bourne is by far the best h2h fighter given all those feats he has against trained Treadstone agents. If you ask me Bond and Cross are equal. Bond has more feats but Cross had better stats due to that viral enhancement. Ethan while a good hand to hand fighter isn't as good as the others.

Round 3: Ethan>Bond>Bourne>Cross

Mission Impossible tech is kind of crazy like classic James Bond tech so Ethan wins here due to him having access to surrealistic tech. Bond is in second due to the fact he actually has a company willing to help him. Bourne and Cross are in the same boat with neither of them having a company to back them. Bourne has the overall better fighting ability so I put him above Cross.

#8 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara...Thought I saw a commercial for it releasing next week, I'll have to check it out and maybe revisit this thread after I see what Cross is capable of.

#9 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Bourne is by far the best h2h fighter given all those feats he has against trained Treadstone agents. If you ask me Bond and Cross are equal. Bond has more feats but Cross had better stats due to that viral enhancement. Ethan while a good hand to hand fighter isn't as good as the others.

I wouldn't count Ethan out of this round so easily, Ethan's agility and acrobatics are above any of the others, take into consideration that they are fighting in a 4 floor-facility, Ethan could easily use this to his advantage.

Also, as far as physical feats go, i would have to say that they are all similar. Although Cross and Bourne are supposed to be physically enhanced i don't think that they have the feats to show any difference compared to Bond or Ethan.

Just something to think about :)

#10 Posted by GhostRider2 (3621 posts) - - Show Bio

Bond got this.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

I wouldn't count Ethan out of this round so easily, Ethan's agility and acrobatics are above any of the others, take into consideration that they are fighting in a 4 floor-facility, Ethan could easily use this to his advantage.

Also, as far as physical feats go, i would have to say that they are all similar. Although Cross and Bourne are supposed to be physically enhanced i don't think that they have the feats to show any difference compared to Bond or Ethan.

Just something to think about :)

While Ethan is more agile to me his fighting style seems unnecessarily flashy whereas the others go in for quick and effective. Bourne wasn't enhanced as he wasn't in Outcome who did the enhancements. In fact that guy from Outcome when looking over Bourne's file couldn't believe his evaluations despite the fact he had only been in Treadstone. So yeah Cross was enhanced but Bourne no. Bourne was just one of those extremely gifted agents.

#12 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: fair enough, and i agree with basically every point in your OP, good arguments.

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne got my vote.

#14 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

Bond clears

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Round 1: Bond>Ethan>Bourne>Cross.

Bond has the most accuracy feats with Ethan in a close second. Bourne's accuracy feats are few and far between and Cross's are practically non-existent if I remember rightly

Round 3: Ethan>Bond>Bourne>Cross

Mission Impossible tech is kind of crazy like classic James Bond tech so Ethan wins here due to him having access to surrealistic tech. Bond is in second due to the fact he actually has a company willing to help him. Bourne and Cross are in the same boat with neither of them having a company to back them. Bourne has the overall better fighting ability so I put him above Cross.

I agree with this 100%

#16 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Bonds got this, Not only will he win all rounds, he is a better character and has vastly superiror and actually enjoyable films.

#17 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaron cross

Aaron cross

Ethan hunt

#19 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

Bond

Bourne

Ethan

#20 Posted by mlunny1121 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Bond. James Bond.

#21 Edited by MonsterStomp (20548 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Bond
  2. Bourne
  3. Bourne - I don't believe 10 minutes is long enough to achieve any over the top prep feat. Bourne is by far the best at improvising here. Dude's prep is more on the spot and if not on the spot, the dude made a mockery of Treadstone with the most basic tech.
#22 Edited by Lucano (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Goes to Hunt, everyone forgets the roof feat from MI:3, he gunned down the 3 roof guards without them noticing, while sliding at a great speed after having hit one of the glass panels to the point of almost breaking it and with very little time to react, not only a reaction feat but also a high end accuracy feat. Ethan not only has extraordinary accuracy but is quite the quick draw too.

Round 2: Goes to Bourne, he is way more lethal than any of the others and has lots of feats against trained Treadstone agents.

Round 3: Goes to Hunt, the MIF has crazy tech, added to all of Hunt's skills will give him the win here.