#1 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne

vs

Aaron Cross

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: each gets a hand gun with 10 rounds

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne since he has more feats. (I'm guessing)

I haven't watched The Bourne Legacy yet. When I do I'll come back to this thread.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't the Bourne Legacy come out on the 13th of August? Aren't you like 2 days to early for this thread lol?

Anyway unless Aaron pulls something amazing I don't think he can beat 3 movies worth of feats for Bourne.

#4 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: It came out last Monday
#6 Edited by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Strider92: It came out last Monday

Ah my bad. I was under the impression it didn't come out to the 13th. I should probably go see it now I know its out lol!

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Three films to one, Bourne has far more feats.

#8 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter about the feats. I was more impressed with Bournes accomplishments, he seemingly knew more in all aspects. I'd prefer Aaron Cross vs Desh

#9 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by NahKrosis (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh... Cross would win. Unlike Jason Bourne, his physical and mental stats are enhanced, meaning he's stronger, faster, more intelligent, more agile, has better reflexes, etc.

Look at it this way: while Jason Bourne and all Treadstone operatives are assassins, Cross and the Outcome operatives are soldiers, given the pills to make them better-suited at combat.

#11 Posted by Frozen (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne. Cross actually didn't have that many feats, they all talked about his strength and speed but if you watch the film, you'll see that he didn't display many feats. Bourne has had better and more consistent feats.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne.

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

@NahKrosis said:

Uh... Cross would win. Unlike Jason Bourne, his physical and mental stats are enhanced, meaning he's stronger, faster, more intelligent, more agile, has better reflexes, etc.

Look at it this way: while Jason Bourne and all Treadstone operatives are assassins, Cross and the Outcome operatives are soldiers, given the pills to make them better-suited at combat.

Must have been piss poor enhancements or Aaron must have seen seriously sucky prior to the upgrade cause he did absolutely nothing that Bourne or Desh could'nt replicate easily.@Deranged Midget said:

Three films to one, Bourne has far more feats.

Even if you use Bourne's feats only from Bourne Identity I think he beats Cross after a good fight.

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: True and honestly, the only person in the film that would've been capable of giving Bourne a run for his money was the last operative sent in after Cross (can't remember his call-sign). He was relentless and completely put Cross to shame.

It's debatable if Cross was really "superior" to Bourne. He never faced opponents of his caliber in the same fashion that Bourne did and he seemed to have a decent amount of trouble taking out a few agents sent in for a "clean-up" job. Albeit, he was off his pills for a while but it never really started to show any effect until they were in Manila.

#16 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam Fisher

#17 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne Legacy was a great movie. They really need to have Jason and Aaron meet up in the next one.  

I'd say Bourne. Aaron was impressive but I don't think he is as good as Bourne when it comes to combat. The only thing I'd say might Aaron might have more of was intelligence. But Bourne was pretty intelligent too and he's just simply faster, stronger, and more skilled.

#18 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Since we go by feats obviously bourne wins. Based on descriptions Cross should win, but that's hardly relevant on this site.

#19 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Cross but I have a feeling Bourne would come out on top.

Though it would be very close I think in the end Bourne due to more experience.

#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis: True and honestly, the only person in the film that would've been capable of giving Bourne a run for his money was the last operative sent in after Cross (can't remember his call-sign). He was relentless and completely put Cross to shame.

It's debatable if Cross was really "superior" to Bourne. He never faced opponents of his caliber in the same fashion that Bourne did and he seemed to have a decent amount of trouble taking out a few agents sent in for a "clean-up" job. Albeit, he was off his pills for a while but it never really started to show any effect until they were in Manila.

LARX-03 just got that from Wiki(weird name,makes me think of Terminator).

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

LARX-03 just got that from Wiki(weird name,makes me think of Terminator).

Yeah, oddly enough, he was the only person in the film that was compared to Bourne(Treadstone). They said he was Treadstone without the inconsistencies, etc which most people who've seen the trailer, thought it was directed towards Aaron Cross.

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (14239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Oh well,we'll never know.

#23 Posted by killers10333 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne

if you look at feats, obivously Bourne. but lets also look at practicality

Bourne was the first operative trained for this type of thing. So experience factor goes to him. His combat ability is just insane, and his technique is clearly more advanced than Cross. Strength is debatable because if Cross takes the pills he is supposed to be enhanced, but in real life strength does not mean victory, and jason shouldnt have a problem. Intelligence.. well in a fight it wont matter because as stated above Bournes battle intelligence (ability to use surroundings) is just as high if not above of Cross's. Now ability to assess situations and react accordingly should go to Cross but A) Bourne i still think wins this because of his feats in movies, he seems to be smarter B) it wont help in a h2h fight too much

#24 Posted by V2point0 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember a couple of analysts (from different Bourne movies, Legacy including) mention that Bourne was used as the basis for all succeeding agents/assassins. His skills were far more superior, his intelligence was up there, and I guess his focus is also very high. They called him 'Delta One' for a reason. And most of them, even the agents, give reverence to Bourne as they know he is on the top of the food chain. The combination of all these makes him very dangerous. Now, Cross on the other hand started out as an average Joe with low-IQ. With the 'chems' that they were using, it enhanced their abilities, skills, and intelligence. So without them, Cross and his peers wouldn't be able to take on Bourne or someone on his level. Now I know that Cross was 'viralled-off' in the middle of the movie (meaning, he doesn't need the 'chems' anymore - the skills, intelligence levels, etc, are permanently intact). So I guess this would make him a formidable opponent to Bourne.

Its hard to tell who is better. But I think, based on the feats and on their statistics (in-movie - how analysts talk about them), Bourne will take the win for this one, but Cross is not far behind I should say.

#25 Posted by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaron at his best killed treadstone agents. Bourne at his best killed treadstone assassin's. As much as I want to say Aaron takes this, Bourne does.

#26 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne by far is a better h2h combatant.

#27 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne wins due to more skills and feats he has over Aaron Cross.

#28 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne ftw

#29 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

How about we do an Aaron vs Desh - H2H then start deciding round 1.

#30 Posted by IamGod12 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys know that Bourne has enhanced abilities. He is the only survivor of the treadstone project. Just read the wiki. As a C.I.A. operative and enhanced Treadstone asset, Jason Bourne posses a variety of skills. He is very adept in hand-to-hand combat, demonstrated throughout the films as he defeated every single opponent he faced during physical combat.

#31 Edited by Jbourne_32 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

The original always wins (psst..his names david)

#32 Edited by reaverlation (13959 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys know they plan on releasing bourne 5 in 2015 and they want both Damon and Renner in it?Also Bourne wins.Just saying his name is awesome...Jason Bourne

#33 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

The original always wins (psst..his names david)

#34 Edited by sECUREij (57 posts) - - Show Bio

H2h

Cross couldn't take down the two operative ( four technically but there were only two in house) sent after Marta with the element of surprise. Jason on the other hand breezed through two operative who were sent into Neil Daniels safe house. And earlier (in Ultimatum) took down four men in quick succession, all of which were agents. Not the rent a cops Cross took down late in the movie.

Durability

Cross was shot TWICE and for a super soldier who was suppose to have increased pain suppression that's PATHETIC. And yes LARX 3 was a super soldier but he was still shooting a gun it wasn't like Out of shear baddassness of LARX the bullets left the gun at a higher bullet velocity. Not only that BUT they hit no essential areas (The shoulder and hip)

Now let's look at Bourne. Bourne drove off a building dropped a story. Got out of the car led the police on a marry chase, while getting hit multiple times, he then gets t-boned into tunnel divider (which killed Kirill BTW) he then walks away from the wreck where he then jumps off ten story building into the river below.

Intelligence

Jason spent his entire franchise putting 2 and 2 together figuring out multiple conspiracy.

Aaron had his memory and was able to figure out 2 and 2 BUT had his memory

Skills

Jason has taken down multiple opponents of his (Arron's) has beaten younger and stronger opponents (Desh as stated by green grass) has taken down multiple agency (Treadstone, Blackbriar, and outcome) I mean the list goes on of things Jason has done (look at everything in identity alone)

Aaron got his crack back (to bluntly) that being said he sniped down a drone, and fought a wolf.

Round 1 Jason breezes through Aaron way to much experience fighting people who are above Aaron's pay grade.

Round 2 a close fight but Jason again takes it via being brains moving around the forcing Aaron to burn through his 10 rounds

#35 Posted by sECUREij (57 posts) - - Show Bio