Jason Bourne (Movie Version) vs Ezio (Assassin Creed series)

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justleader

There are 2 rounds:

Round 1: Jason Bourne has a hand gun with 30 rounds, Ezio has his crosbow with 20 arrows and the fight takes place here:(Ezio knows this place better than Bourne)

Round 2: Ezio has only his 2 hidden blades, and bourne has a knife, they engage in a physical fight, here:(where bourne fought Desh):

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Ezio for sure both rounds IMO (though round one would be more of a coin toss, still, Ezio gets around on rooftops like Spider-Man himself).

Show me Bourne taking out a dozen armed opponents in an open space at once, then we'll reopen the discussion.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justleader

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Ezio for sure both rounds IMO (though round one would be more of a coin toss, still, Ezio gets around on rooftops like Spider-Man himself).

Show me Bourne taking out a dozen armed opponents in an open space at once, then we'll reopen the discussion.

well there isnt any showing of bourne taking dozens of opponents, but that's because every opponent is a CIA highly trained opperative not simply a soldier, he also in the third movie took 3 armed(with guns) agents only using his H2H. He never lost a fight so.................

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bgibs13390

I am going with Bourne on this one. Round 1: Ezio has to reload his crossbow after every shot and Bourne can just put all 30 rounds in or near him in the time it take to fire 3 bolts.

Round 2: Bourne has shown a very good awareness of his surroundings and uses everything like a weapon. If he already has a knife and is put in a room where he can potentially use other things as weapons I believe he can take this.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jayfournines

I go with Bourne on both rounds