Agent 47

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

James Bond

Sam Fisher

No Caption Provided
Daniel Craig
No Caption Provided
  • Location: A few inhabited downtown city blocks (no external interference)
  • In character
  • All in their prime
  • Are started in groups, don't know exactly what they are up against
  • Win by KO or death
  • 2000 meters apart starting in abandoned buildings (out of view)

Rounds without prep time and then with prep time

Round 1- Strictly hand to hand combat. No special equipment or weapons just standard wear

Round 2- Gun fight. Variety of firearms and guns to their liking, no other special equipment or tools. Standard wear

Round 3- All out. All their choosing of equipment, tools, gadgets and weaponry

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Om4zd

007 and Fisher.

Round 1: Sam is infact be slightly superior to Jason in H2H (He is definitely superior to 47 as well). Where Jason could take out 2 armed CIA Agents in about 5 seconds. Sam could take out 2 Splinter Cells in 5 seconds as in either the books Conviction or End Game I think. Splinter Cells being the superior of CIA Agents.

And since 47 doesn't have many hand to hand combat feats I'll go with 007. If it were vice versa. Sam would take 47 and Jason would take 007. But then Sam would take Jason in turn.

Round 2: Again, Sam and 007 take it. Sam has cleared out rooms of armed men in mere split seconds with just his pistol. He wouldn't need 007 for this Round IMO.

Round 3: Guess who wins here?

Sam and 007.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By THORSON

47 kills both. and know one will know who killed them

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Om4zd: i played all the splinter cell games and read only the splinter cell conviction book, but i definitely wouldn't put sam above Jason in h2h, Bourne has much greater speed from what ive seen, ive also read the first two bourne books, and jason has some pretty good feats in them too plus he has enhanced senses in the books (not genetically, featwise, even when compared to the movies). Also agent 47 is a genetically enhanced human, but i agree that he doesn't have feats that puts him on par with sam and jason in h2h.

Round 1: Bourne and 47 take this, mostly because of bourne, he could arguably keep up with both fisher and bond

round 2: 47 has impressive accuracy, that's his main strength IMO, and bourne has also excellent marksmanship though he doesn't have much feats. Sam fisher is the best marksman here, and together with bond (who has marksmanship skills on par with bourne and 47) he should take this

Round 3: Sam has goggles that can see through walls, has the sticky camera, smoke bombs, etc....i dont see how can he lose here, especially that bourne isn't shown carrying any gadgets

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Om4zd

@rolldestroyer: Sure. I still stand by my opinion though. To me, it's the fact that Sam can take people out with less hits than Jason. That's what makes him slightly superior. Plus because of his experience against greater numbers of advanced enemies (Advanced as in H2H).

I'd say the only good H2H fights Jason had were with Desh and the blonde German in Berlin who jumped out the balcony.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Om4zd said:

@rolldestroyer: Sure. I still stand by my opinion though. To me, it's the fact that Sam can take people out with less hits than Jason. That's what makes him slightly superior. Plus because of his experience against greater numbers of advanced enemies (Advanced as in H2H).

I'd say the only good H2H fights Jason had were with Desh and the blonde German in Berlin who jumped out the balcony.

alright i respect your opinion, also it is stated that in the upcoming game (splinter cell blacklist) sam has move for every situation, and it is also stated that he has more than 90 combat moves, that's very impressive.

he has also a good fight in the bourne supermacy against the last tredstone agent alive, he has also some good h2h feats in the books like oneshotting 4 guy instantly

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam Is pretty sick

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisher solos. HE'S DA BEST SPY IN THE WORLD!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with team 2, i think jason is the weak link here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Jason being the MVP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This fight is incredibly unfair. A major stomp in favour of 47 and Bourne all rounds. Make it 47 and Bond vs Bourne and Fisher.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1 and 2 go to team 1. Bond, while good, is a weak link.

Round 3 could go either way due to Sam's stealth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team one wreck because of the environment.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Fisher and Bond easy. Especially in the rounds with gear.

Avatar image for dontrundontslip
DontRunDontSlip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 and Bourne literally wrecks and Skull stomps. Definitely not fair match making knowing 47 can 1 hit kill either of the 2 from team 2. Also Jason Bourne alone would kill bond without much struggle because bond is just plain out sloppy, but Bourne would actually give Sam a run for his dollars.

BH_US

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Sam and 47 the MVPs here?

Composite_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bh_us: 47 definitely has the 'enhanced human' abilities, with his instinct and cunning. It's still hard to tell how good at combat he is. Sam seems to have superior speed, combat, and stealth, and arguably better gear that levels the playing field against 47.

I'm undecided in this fight, but I do think they're the MVPs.