#1 Edited by Universalize (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Bourne

Agent 47

James Bond

Sam Fisher

Daniel Craig
  • Location: A few inhabited downtown city blocks (no external interference)
  • In character
  • All in their prime
  • Are started in groups, don't know exactly what they are up against
  • Win by KO or death
  • 2000 meters apart starting in abandoned buildings (out of view)

Rounds without prep time and then with prep time

Round 1- Strictly hand to hand combat. No special equipment or weapons just standard wear

Round 2- Gun fight. Variety of firearms and guns to their liking, no other special equipment or tools. Standard wear

Round 3- All out. All their choosing of equipment, tools, gadgets and weaponry

#2 Edited by Om4zd (918 posts) - - Show Bio

007 and Fisher.

Round 1: Sam is infact be slightly superior to Jason in H2H (He is definitely superior to 47 as well). Where Jason could take out 2 armed CIA Agents in about 5 seconds. Sam could take out 2 Splinter Cells in 5 seconds as in either the books Conviction or End Game I think. Splinter Cells being the superior of CIA Agents.

And since 47 doesn't have many hand to hand combat feats I'll go with 007. If it were vice versa. Sam would take 47 and Jason would take 007. But then Sam would take Jason in turn.

Round 2: Again, Sam and 007 take it. Sam has cleared out rooms of armed men in mere split seconds with just his pistol. He wouldn't need 007 for this Round IMO.

Round 3: Guess who wins here?

Sam and 007.

#3 Posted by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

47 kills both. and know one will know who killed them

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd: i played all the splinter cell games and read only the splinter cell conviction book, but i definitely wouldn't put sam above Jason in h2h, Bourne has much greater speed from what ive seen, ive also read the first two bourne books, and jason has some pretty good feats in them too plus he has enhanced senses in the books (not genetically, featwise, even when compared to the movies). Also agent 47 is a genetically enhanced human, but i agree that he doesn't have feats that puts him on par with sam and jason in h2h.

Round 1: Bourne and 47 take this, mostly because of bourne, he could arguably keep up with both fisher and bond

round 2: 47 has impressive accuracy, that's his main strength IMO, and bourne has also excellent marksmanship though he doesn't have much feats. Sam fisher is the best marksman here, and together with bond (who has marksmanship skills on par with bourne and 47) he should take this

Round 3: Sam has goggles that can see through walls, has the sticky camera, smoke bombs, etc....i dont see how can he lose here, especially that bourne isn't shown carrying any gadgets

#5 Edited by Om4zd (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Sure. I still stand by my opinion though. To me, it's the fact that Sam can take people out with less hits than Jason. That's what makes him slightly superior. Plus because of his experience against greater numbers of advanced enemies (Advanced as in H2H).

I'd say the only good H2H fights Jason had were with Desh and the blonde German in Berlin who jumped out the balcony.

#6 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

@rolldestroyer: Sure. I still stand by my opinion though. To me, it's the fact that Sam can take people out with less hits than Jason. That's what makes him slightly superior. Plus because of his experience against greater numbers of advanced enemies (Advanced as in H2H).

I'd say the only good H2H fights Jason had were with Desh and the blonde German in Berlin who jumped out the balcony.

alright i respect your opinion, also it is stated that in the upcoming game (splinter cell blacklist) sam has move for every situation, and it is also stated that he has more than 90 combat moves, that's very impressive.

he has also a good fight in the bourne supermacy against the last tredstone agent alive, he has also some good h2h feats in the books like oneshotting 4 guy instantly