Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Imagine if Jasmin was able to maintain her control over the Angel Investigates team and is able to carry on with her take-over of the world. Meanwhile Spike never received the amulet he wore during the assault on the Hellmouth, meaning that Buffy and the Slayers are overwelmed by the Turok-Han vampires. The First rallies the demons of the Buffyverse for a war against humanity, now lead by Jasmine. Who wins?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

first evil because he can't be killed unlike jasmine and that would mean first evil coming back to again and again to fight her

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

first evil because he can't be killed unlike jasmine and that would mean first evil coming back to again and again to fight her

Jasmine cant be killed by anyone outside of her bloodline. Besides this is more of a who will take over the world match since neither can really be killed by the other. Like whose army will be reign supreme.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

True, however Jasmine wins with her Glamour. She is a Old One, and her Glamour works on anything with a soul. Also Jasmin has 1000s of fodder slaves, Superhuman strength, and massive Regen ability by devouring said slaves.

The Glamour is the easy win however.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: jasmine is not an old one but a rogue powers that be. her hypnosis only affects benevolent demons so the turok han army is out of the her control. she can solo them though.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: she can be killed by anyone, they just have to break her hypnosis which is extremely hard to do or employ numerous extremely strong malevolent demons to her. technically, the first evil's army is a lot stronger than jasmine's army because ancient vampires are a lot stronger than a human

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@cadencev2: jasmine is not an old one but a rogue powers that be. her hypnosis only affects benevolent demons so the turok han army is out of the her control. she can solo them though.

Ah yeah, Illyria is the Old One, Jasmine was a unhappy Power That be.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@those_eyes: she can be killed by anyone, they just have to break her hypnosis which is extremely hard to do or employ numerous extremely strong malevolent demons to her. technically, the first evil's army is a lot stronger than jasmine's army because ancient vampires are a lot stronger than a human

True, but Jasmine can control Demons as well. Example is her Insect Demon army. These things gave Angel hell in one on one fights. Jasmin also can control other demons as well like Lorne.

That Glamour is her power, and its a tricky thing to overcome.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kyrees

@cadencev2: lorne isn't that useful save for his screeching voice and i don't remember her summoning her insect army from another dimension. hypnosis is still one hard thing to overcome though with angel investigations on her side and probably the world.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How did Angel beat Jasmine again? Didn't he get some demon head to say her name out loud or something like that?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did Angel beat Jasmine again? Didn't he get some demon head to say her name out loud or something like that?

that and connor literally headshotting her because she trusted him and allowed him near her in that fight. .

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first evil is way outside the league of Jasmine.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By those_eyes

@kyrees said:

True, but Jasmine can control Demons as well. Example is her Insect Demon army. These things gave Angel hell in one on one fights. Jasmin also can control other demons as well like Lorne.

Connor wasn't even effected by her glamour. He only pretended to be.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@kyrees said:

Exactly, he has her blood in his veins as the father. Her Blood was the only way to reverse the Glamour, or saying her name which the Demon Head was key to.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@cadencev2 said:

@kyrees said:

Exactly, he has her blood in his veins as the father. Her Blood was the only way to reverse the Glamour, or saying her name which the Demon Head was key to.

Angel was her grandfather but was effected by the glamour. SO?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jasmine can't lose. Jasmine can't die and has thousands of die hard followers that are all connected visually and mentally.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@those_eyes said:

@cadencev2 said:

@kyrees said:

Angel was her grandfather but was effected by the glamour. SO?

Conner and Cordelia were the only blood relatives that mattered. Thus why they needed Cordy's Blood to counter Jasmin's. Same with why Conner was never affected by the Glamour.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jasmine can't lose. Jasmine can't die and has thousands of die hard followers that are all connected visually and mentally.

well everyone keeps telling me Jasmine can die. So either you and I are correct or we are wrong.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Noone301994

@those_eyes: Well the only way she can die is if her mother or father kills her. So in this case no she can't die.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

Okay, okay, let me see if I get this.

Jasmine has all of humanity under her thrawl while the First has all demons? Or does the First just have the Turok-Han? Anyway, due to sheer numbers (humans vastly outnumber demons) I'd ten to give this to Jasmine.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By those_eyes

Jasmine has all of humanity under her thrawl while the First has all demons? Or does the First just have the Turok-Han? Anyway, due to sheer numbers (humans vastly outnumber demons) I'd ten to give this to Jasmine.

The first rallies up all the demons she can. She has used other demons before. But the thing is the human population out numbers the demons the first will have at her disposal. But the demons out power humans 1 on 1 tremendously So it would probably take 10 humans to over power 1 demon.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@kyrees said:

Guys Jasmine cannot be killed by anyone other than connor or cordelia.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

The first rallies up all the demons she can. She has used other demons before. But the thing is the human population out numbers the demons the first will have at her disposal. But the demons out power humans 1 on 1 tremendously So it would probably take 10 humans to over power 1 demon.

But humans have one thing demons don't. Cooroporation and technology. Demons have a knack of not liking to work with one another, even if they have a common master, their egos and nature will cause conflict. Humans on the other hand use missles, guns, tanks, fighter planes, etc. they have various militaries and organized fighting forces. That's how the Initiative managed to be so successful at capturing demons, one on one a human will lose to a demon, but form a plan and bring the right gear, and they'll easily overwhelm them. Plus, the humans will all be completely dedicated to Jasmine, they will never have disagreements with one another because they operate for only one purpose, to serve Jasmine.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@the_stegman said:

But humans have one thing demons don't. Cooroporation and technology. Demons have a knack of not liking to work with one another, even if they have a common master, their egos and nature will cause conflict. Humans on the other hand use missles, guns, tanks, fighter planes, etc. they have various militaries and organized fighting forces. That's how the Initiative managed to be so successful at capturing demons, one on one a human will lose to a demon, but form a plan and bring the right gear, and they'll easily overwhelm them. Plus, the humans will all be completely dedicated to Jasmine, they will never have disagreements with one another because they operate for only one purpose, to serve Jasmine.

Very true. Humans will have the hive mind mentality and be organized. Plus they will hold no fear or cease there attacks on the demons since they are mind controlled. Its just that I wonder if the first could rally up demons that are more powerful than even the turok-han. Besides if the turok-han arnet jobbed like they were in the series then they should be a huge threat even out numbered. The turok-han were supposed to be on par with slayers. Next up the first has an army of Bringers, although they are fodder they are like hive mind humans themselves and they have superhuman agility, stamina, and reflexes. But the biggest think is that the turok-han can only operate at night and with that disadvantage there is no way the first's army will pose a huge threat to the humans. The only way the first has a chance is to summon Acathla again to swallow the world into hell. But Acathla is somewhere where no one knows. Or the First tries to convince Connor somehow to kill Jasmine but I don't think it would happen.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

@those_eyes said:

@the_stegman said:

Very true. Humans will have the hive mind mentality and be organized. Plus they will hold no fear or cease there attacks on the demons since they are mind controlled. Its just that I wonder if the first could rally up demons that are more powerful than even the turok-han. Besides if the turok-han arnet jobbed like they were in the series then they should be a huge threat even out numbered. The turok-han were supposed to be on par with slayers. Next up the first has an army of Bringers, although they are fodder they are like hive mind humans themselves and they have superhuman agility, stamina, and reflexes. But the biggest think is that the turok-han can only operate at night and with that disadvantage there is no way the first's army will pose a huge threat to the humans. The only way the first has a chance is to summon Acathla again to swallow the world into hell. But Acathla is somewhere where no one knows. Or the First tries to convince Connor somehow to kill Jasmine but I don't think it would happen.

Maybe the First can imbue some select followers with the same powers she gave Caleb, who took down two slayers, Spike and the potentials pretty easily, though I wonder, can only ONE person have those enhancements at a time? Or can it build an army of Calebs?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@the_stegman said:

@those_eyes said:

@the_stegman said:

Maybe the First can imbue some select followers with the same powers she gave Caleb, who took down two slayers, Spike and the potentials pretty easily, though I wonder, can only ONE person have those enhancements at a time? Or can it build an army of Calebs?

I imagine it could possibly but would probably take a lot of time and effort. The first needs some impressive demons from the buffy verse to stand a chance. Turok-han seem to be the most powerful that the first has but what if.....the first could get a vengeance demon? I imagine Jasmines power would probably overthrow a vengeance demon though. LIke the vengeance demon will state that she cant do anything that influences the course of Jasmines powers. LIke its outside of her control.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@those_eyes: she can be. remove her hypnosis, which is greatly protecting her, and she's vulnerable. angel investigation fought her and she is a lot stronger than them but she got hurt a bit. there's no indication of an enchantment that would protect her from people who are not within her bloodline. if she fought shajhan or reincarnated illyria or marcus hamilton, she will suffer injuries.

Twerk_it_miley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Twerk_it_miley

The First cannot be harmed or killed. It is an omnipresent being. Where ever there is evil, The First will exist. It was mentioned that The First would have become corporeal if it had succeeded in it's goal in overrunning Earth and it would at least possess every single human. Whether the possession would affect Jasmine's thrall is unknown. The First also had it's Turok-han army however, if The First's possession doesn't affect Jasmine's thrall, then Jasmine would have a mass army of humans and potentially demons. One thing The First could do to strengthen it's army is to manipulate other vampires to join it's cause as they are unaffected by the thrall. Humans however have one thing, technology.The Military could slaughter demons with nukes, grenades etc. Plus, most of the First's army are inactive during the day, giving Jasmine's army a lot of prep time. The First could attempt to manipulate Connor into killing Jasmine but there is a big possibility that might not work.

Ultimately, if The First's possession affects Jasmine's thrall, then it will win. If The First's possession doesn't affect the thrall, then I would say that Jasmine would win the battle to control Earth. Jasmine and The First cannot directly combat each other as The First is omnipresent, unkillable, and will always exist as long as evil exists.

There is also much speculation that The First was actually trying to stop Jasmine. Some believe that the appearance of Darla and Lilah (Salvage) was actually The First as Darla tried to convince Connor to stop what he was doing and that Lilah suddenly changed clothes and brought the idea to bring Faith.