- Standard Battle Forum rules apply here, each combatant can win through Incapacitation, Death, BFR, and etc.
- This is (Pre- Doom Wars) Black Panther armed with his standard Vibranium Suit, Energy Daggers, and Ebony Blade, while Smiley (AVP: Civilized Beast) is armed with Helmet, Plate Armor, Wrist Gauntlet (Sat-Com, Nets, Plasma), Wrist Blades, Combi Stick, and Spear Gun. Smiley's Wrist Blades and Combi Stick are forged to be indestructible in this fight.
- Both Black Panther and Smiley are in character for this fight, and standard morals do apply here.
- The scenario starts off with Black Panther investigating a spree of killing in the back alleys of Hell's Kitchen, and later catching a mysterious invisible creature decapitating the head of a thug in a dark alley nearby one of Hell's Kitchen cathedral. Smiley has been in Hell's Kitchen hunting over a period of 3 days, it is Black Panther's job to apprehend this otherworldly being at all cost and put a end to this massacre of Hell's Kitchen's underworld.
- The setting is Hell's Kitchen, and the fight takes place during the late hours after Black Panther has witness one of Smiley killings in a dark alley. The Police have been called in to help apprehend this mysterious killer, after having gathered information on his victims and hunting patterns, and are aware of the killer's capabilities and technology to basic degree. The Police also want to apprehend Black Panther as well for questioning concerning the series of murders that took place, since he deemed as a suspect after being reported to have been seen at one of the crime scenes. The Police are heavily armed with M4 Carbines, Kevlar Vests, Tactical Earpieces, Tear Gas, Beretta M9 Sidearms, and have multiple search Helicopters equipped with Thermal-Imaging Technology to track the location of their assailant and suspect. The Police are willing to use lethal force if necessary.
Black Panther (Pre-Doom Wars)
Smiley (AVP: Civilized Beast)