Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By onilordasmodeus

After being hyped up on Johnny Cage's new, "authentic" Kung Fu feature film, Ninja Mime, Jann Lee breaks down and pays the $20 to see the film.

Seeing the horribly staged and fake fighting going on within, half-way through the movie Jann can't bere it any longer and walks out intended on getting his money back. Throughly PO'd, Jann confronts the manager of the theatre and is dissapointed to find he cannot get his money back due to the theater's refund policy. Upset, he decides to track down Johnny Cage personally to take his refund from him.

Tracking him down to a local club, Jann confronts Johnny with his issue outside of it, to which Johnny, surrounded by his body guards, just blows him off, offering him an autograph. Insult added to injury, Jann's fury boils over and he challenges him to a match right then and there. Sizing him up, Johnny offers him a fight if he can beat his body guards. Two guards step forward and prepare, both are knocked out in record time.

Impressed, Johnny smiles, puts on his sunglasses, and accepts.

Jan Lee

No Caption Provided

vs

Johnny Cage

No Caption Provided

Setting: City Street outside a club

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Jann thinks Johnny's martial arts are fake since he's seen him fight in movies.

- Johnny knows nothing about Jann other than he's skilled since he knocked out his body guards.

- All series feats and abilites for both characters.

- Win condition is KO or Death

Can Jann get his money back?

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like this set up. Very interesting.

For the fight itself I have to give it to Cage. He has too many advantages over Jann Lee. Johnny and Jan are both highly skilled fighters, but Jann Lee thinks Cage is a fake. Meaning that he won't be expecting an actual fight. Another thing is that Cage is able to integrate his chi into his fighting style, something that Jann Lee can't do and something that he doesn't know that Johnny can do. Which once again means that Jann Lee will not be prepared for what Johnny will be dishing out.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Grandmastersexyhd

Johnny Cage but it's very very close. Jann Lee is a hot head, and because he is already annoyed at Johnny for thinking he knows no martial arts already gives the cocky Cage an advantage because he loves to prove people he's not a fraud. Jann Lee did take down a Dinosaur in DOA4 and for human standards that's pretty good. But his Jeet Kune Do style isn't to far-fetched from Liu Kangs and Liu is more versatile than Lee is. Shooting fire balls, more hang time with his bicycle kicks you get the memo. The problem I really have with Jann is he's not use to fighting meta-human opponents.

He'll be caught off guard when Johnny hits him with a Shadow Punch or Shadow Kick and whose to say Johnny wont fight dirty and punch him in the groin? Lol Johnny does what he has to do to win at the end of the day, I dont think Johnny will have to even use his Plasma shot to beat Jann Lee. So at first I'll say Jann catches Johhny off guard by his physical strength but once Johnny catches him with a Shadow Kick I think its curtains for Lee. Jann lee in DOA is very good as he placed 2nd in DOA2 and 1st in DOA5 but Johnny is just to much for him, fighting Ryu Hayabusa is something Cage is immune to fighting in the MKVerse on the daily.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jann Lee cause he's the Bruce Lee of DOA lol just kidding but it could go either way imo.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Anybody else wanna weigh in?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jann Lee. Easy.
Way better over all skill.
Much harder punching power given that he K.O'd I T-Rax with one punch

Also, has h2h skill on par with Ryu and that alone puts him way out of Cage's league.

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jann Lee. Easy.

Way better over all skill.

Much harder punching power given that he K.O'd I T-Rax with one punch

Also, has h2h skill on par with Ryu and that alone puts him way out of Cage's league.

Jann Lee has never fought a Meta-Human before and Ryu would stomp Jann Lee. He is much more durable and lifted a boulder. All of DOA's cast are human Level except for Hayabusa and Alpha. In fact like I mentioned Lee would get wrecked by Liu Kang, and Kang and Cage are friends and sparring partners. Lee has never taken anything more than regular punches or kicks from anyone. Cage isn't peak human but close to it, if he got tagged with a Shadow kick, punch or Plasma shot Lee would be done. The best feat he has other than KO-ing the T-Rex was sparring with Hayabusa in DOA4. Cage fights people like Kano, Goro and Reptile on a dailey basis and all of those characters would beat Lee as well. You also have to take in the to play the OP which states Jann Lee doesn't know Cage knows actual martial arts and thinks its fake. Cage however is a big shot guy and loves when people doubt him so he can prove them wrong.

Seeing how Lee knows nothing of Cage's Shadow attacks or Plasma shots and his skill in using Nunchaku's like Lee he'll be caught off by surprise. But since when did Lee get to be as good as Ryu in H2H? What game was this because if he was as good as Ryu in H2H combat he would have swept every single DOA tournament easily but yet he has only won the recent DOA5 tournament and placed 2nd in DOA2. Ryu would one shot Lee, his training is much more difficult than Lee's training as well as he was taught by Gouken. Cage should really win this given the OP and his physical prowess

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Cage was defeated by Jax, the slowest character in MK
Ill give it to Johnny thought, he has that green blastting power

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmonster

@grandmastersexyhd:

1)Never fought a meta human? Ok, I'm not sure what that means exactly or who's in that class. But, what exactly do you consider Ryu?? Ryu would wreck anyone in MK. Easy.

2)The only reason that anyone from MK would defeat Lee is projectiles, but maybe I read this wrong but I thought it was H2H only.

3)Why would a shadow kick put him away? Lee flying dragon is enough to stun a full grown T-rex, which I'm sure would not be one shotted by a Shadow kick. Jann's striking powers is at least equal to Johnny's if not greater as I've never known him to put anything down of that size or mass with 1 blow.

4)Kono would get wrecked. Goro, was beaten by people shown to hit as hard as Jann. Don't see him Winning either.

5) Ryu beats Jann lee every single game. It's the one reason why he hasn't won DOA until 5. he was defeated by ryu in 1-3, 4 was wrecked by alpha and the ninja. Jann and Ryu are sparring partners and good friends which is why Jann is found in the Ninja village of DOA 4 before he fights ryu and is defeat. In the single instance where No ninja take part in DOA, Jann does sweep the entire thing. This shouldn't be a shock given that he train's with Ryu a multi time winner and Hitomi trained with Ein/Hayate. Without Ninpo, Jann is a match for Ryu, but Ryu does use his ninja abilities as does Ein which is why both he and Hitomi never made it to the final until 5.

I re-read the OP. I thought it was H2H only. With the Projectile on, Jann doesn't have a real answer for that. So Cage might take it 6/10. H2H only Jann would win it 8/10

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandmastersexyhd:

1)Never fought a meta human? Ok, I'm not sure what that means exactly or who's in that class. But, what exactly do you consider Ryu?? Ryu would wreck anyone in MK. Easy.

2)The only reason that anyone from MK would defeat Lee is projectiles, but maybe I read this wrong but I thought it was H2H only.

3)Why would a shadow kick put him away? Lee flying dragon is enough to stun a full grown T-rex, which I'm sure would not be one shotted by a Shadow kick. Jann's striking powers is at least equal to Johnny's if not greater as I've never known him to put anything down of that size or mass with 1 blow.

4)Kono would get wrecked. Goro, was beaten by people shown to hit as hard as Jann. Don't see him Winning either.

5) Ryu beats Jann lee every single game. It's the one reason why he hasn't won DOA until 5. he was defeated by ryu in 1-3, 4 was wrecked by alpha and the ninja. Jann and Ryu are sparring partners and good friends which is why Jann is found in the Ninja village of DOA 4 before he fights ryu and is defeat. In the single instance where No ninja take part in DOA, Jann does sweep the entire thing. This shouldn't be a shock given that he train's with Ryu a multi time winner and Hitomi trained with Ein/Hayate. Without Ninpo, Jann is a match for Ryu, but Ryu does use his ninja abilities as does Ein which is why both he and Hitomi never made it to the final until 5.

I re-read the OP. I thought it was H2H only. With the Projectile on, Jann doesn't have a real answer for that. So Cage might take it 6/10. H2H only Jann would win it 8/10

Meta-Human = Humans with more than just Physical skill. Johnny is a meta-human due to his shadow kicks and plasma shot. Ryu is a mtea-human why because he can lift boulders, fire balls of energy from his hands and evolve into a stronger version if he turns Evil. Goro beat Kung-Lao who is also a META-HUMAN. What the hell is Jann Lee going to do to Goro? Also Dinosaurs dont have thinking brains bud. Jann Lee again doesnt know that Cage knows martial arts so he wont know whats going to hit him because anything Johnny does will be a surprise to Lee. He's already underestimating the guy before they even fight, hence the reason Cage entered Mortal Kombat in the first place was to prove he wasn't a martial arts fraud.

Also how would Lee beat Liu Kang..Reptile..Jax or Kano? Kang wouldn't need to use his Fireballs to beat Lee he fights HARDER people on a daily basis. Seriously compare the MKVerse to DOAVerse tell me who have harder opponents on a daisly basis..I mean the closest threat they have to MK aside from Hayabusa is Alpha? Also Goro got beat by other people? Like who? He lost to Liu Kang in MK1. . .wanted revenge in MK4 lost to him again. Goro was the MK Champion for 10 years straight until Kang beat him. Noob Saibot beat Goro but he sneak attacked him so it wasn't really a fight so again besides Kang nobody has beaten Goro.

So Jann Lee all he really has are sparring feats with Ryu and punching a T-Rex. He hasn't beaten anybody worth mentioning am I correct? I've played all DOA games so yeah I would know. Further more you're undermining Cages abilities. Take for example his shadow Kick/Punch which you can easily see how he leaves behind a Green/Red trail of himself after he does it, tell me how Jann Lee can dodge something coming that fast. Yeah he sparred with Ryu but sparring is different than actually trying to hurt and defeat someone. Ryu and Ken in street fighter spar all of the time, you don't think they go their hardest though do you? Sparring is only practice buddy. Sure Johnny hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning but I also forgot to mention those Shadow attacks he has is because he's a decedent from Gods.

Oh an this as well

Loading Video...

Just saying

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jann Lee. He is considered by Hayabusa to be his rival.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandmastersexyhd:

1)I've already said that Johnny would win this 6/10 times. I don't know what else you want to prove.

2)Ryu would murder Johnny Cage without much effort. Up until DOA 4, Jann has been in constant Battle with Ryu. No just Sparring, though they are friends. In DOA, they are fighting to the finish and you and I both know that. The only person that has been able to defeat Jann is Ryu. Jann lost to Riggs in 5 for the exact same reasons the OP states. So, if you see point 1) I've already said where this would go.

3)No, they don't have brains, however their physical anaotomy would make 1000's if not 10,000's times harder to knock out than any meta human due to very nature of how a knockout works. And I'm saying knockout because I honestly don't know if he killed the darn thing. There is more dense Muscle in a T-Rex Jaw than in Goro, Kang and Cage combine and Jann put it down with a single blow.

4)I can't see that video on my work computer and why would you ask me who else has beaten Goro besides Cage and then bring up two other people that have done it. I don't understand that.

5) I mean the closest threat they have to MK aside from Hayabusa is Alpha?

There is no one in MK that can take Hayabusa Solo and few that could possible take him in a group without that and prep.

6)Yeah, non main character Jann Lee's only feats are few and far between vs Cage, the longer running character that has cartoons and comics. I think that goes without saying. However, Ayane, Hayate/ Ein and Ryu are on Above most anyone from Earth Realm and Jann has battle and held his own against them.

7)You and I have a very different idea of sparring then. Sparring can certain result in K.O. and Ken and Ryu (Because you brought it up) when their back story was told explain that Ken was always too farce in Sparring and never master the subleties of their art til later. Given the calibur of fighter Ryu is, to spar him evenly is a feat it self. It would be like a street leveler sparring Spider-man to a draw when everyone an there mother knows Park is a monster and well above street level.

Anyway. Jonny will win this. Not but much but he will. Hands only, Jann would mess him up.

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster:

Wow I don't think you understand what I'm getting at. Johnny Cage is all H2H aside from his plasma shot. His plasma shot is the only projectile that he has, and as I said he's already faster than Jann Lee because of his shadow attacks. Also no Cage really only has game feats. MK was in 1 Live action movie, 1 Animated movie and a comic issue with only 4-5 issues so his real feats are game feats.

2. Cage has the element of surprise on his side which is stated clearly in the OP.

3. Ryu and Ken Sparring a perfect example of this is watching Ryu's Alpha Ending when they sparred against each other. They tested each others strength..that's it.

Did you seriously just say nobody in the MKVerse could beat Hayabusa one on one?.. without prep? Please tell me you're joking. Like when you mean no one do you absolutely mean not 1 person in MKVerse could just out right beat him? I could name quite a few people who would wreck Hayabusa honestly.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) I don't understand what you're getting at. ! projectile is all it takes to take and extreme range advantage. So, why are you trying to express. And i disagree hard that he's faster than Jann, minus his special move in the shadow kick which is a technique, not how he fights all the time

2)KM had 2 live action movies. 2 cartoons. 1 tv series, a comic other anime works.

3Ryu and Ken really don't have anything to do with this and like I said, you and I have different idea's of what sparring is and I've already told you the offically, Ken was always letting his passions get to him during his first training If you can get knocked out, you're sparring is pretty serious.

4) Given that Ryu has beaten Gods and demons and hordes alone, I am completely serious. There is no one that has feats to back up being able to Solo Ryu. He's already beaten fiends with the pop of the Elder Gods and more.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Jann Lee and Jacky are my two favorite DOA characters because Bruce Lee. But Jann gets Caged!! HOOAH!!!

Johnny is a Jeet Kune Do user as well.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump...

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly MK9 Cage was enough. Both versions of MKX Cage would dominate. Lee would have a hard time even touching and an even harder time actually hurting Pre-MK9 Cage.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Cage man got this!

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee and Jacky are my boys In DOA 5 but Lee gets CAAAAAGED!