Jango Fett vs Black Widow

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jokerpoker

Round 1: Jango Fett is movie version, Black Widow comic version. Black widow has 5 hours prep, Jango has no prep. Morals off.

Round 2: Both movie versions, morals off. Random encounter, strictly H2H.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Jokerpoker

Anyone?

@Fetts:

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Eh.. prolly Widow for round 1 if we're going strictly by movies for Jango, since she has access to SHIELD-tech. Although I still doubt it'd be easy.

Jango should win movie versions with little difficulty. He gave an exceptional fight to Obi-Wan and is packing much better gear and armor. Nothing Black Widow could do to hurt him nevermind avoid being destroyed.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thread/.

No Caption Provided

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Round 1 Window by a decent margin

Round 2 Jango Stomps

Jslayer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jango for first round bcuz of his weapon

Widow for second she is better trained in h2h

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Bruxae

Widow should take both rounds.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WITH HIS VARIETY OF WEAPONS, JANGO TAKES THIS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't even read that round 2 is H2H only.

Widow both rounds if it's only movie Jango

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By wolviex

Jango destroys. If you want reasons ask me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolviex said:

Jango destroys. If you want reasons ask me.

I'm curious. Can I has reasons?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Erkan12

Jango with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Nope. That's Boba's title.

We only really see the tip of the iceberg for Jango in the movies, although he does do some impressive stuff. I just don't see how he can overcome comic Widows prep, or her H2H skills.

Now if we're talking extended universe Jango, then I could possibly make a case for either round. He's a beast in EU just like Boba.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erkan12

@i_like_swords said:

Actually he was. After his death, Cad Bane took the title, then Boba.

Also i don't like the idea of separating movies and comics, since movies generally takes the essence from comics (or opposite). So, Jango bested a master jedi (who was council member) and stalemated with Obi-Wan in the movie, this is enough for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@i_like_swords said:

Actually he was. After his death, Cad Bane took the title, then Boba.

In any case it's still just a title.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Does Jango not have his armor in round 2?

That's what I guessed since there's no way of hurting him with it.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow in both, movie Jango is pathetic

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MethoKi
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jango loses both rounds.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow first round.

Jango second round.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: @acer51: Again does Jango not have his Armor on in round 2 H2H? OP never stipulated. I know see no way Movie Widow could damage him at all. In that case she loses round 2 badly. She doesn't possess superhuman strength or speed needed to hurt him, or get through his suits durability, abilities that barely did enough for Obi-wan who does have those abilities(via Force boost). Also in the Avengers Movie, Widow barely beat Hawkeye(who had no armor). Jango, in the movie suit tanked a close proximity blast of his Jet pack. I don't see how Window wins because of slightly better hand to hand skill and no prep in round 2, when she can't actually hurt him.

Loading Video...

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@i_like_swords: Well it didn't say so... If he has it she gets stomped. Plus unfair match up because Jango has 0 feats without his suit, so I suspect round 2 would have him with it.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Mandalorian armor is almost indestructable, and has even resisted extreme corrosion. In the comics, Jango has fought 5 jedi at once and succeded in inflicting extreme amounts of damage on the group. Also, being taught by Jaster Mereel himself is enough to show that he does have teh necessary amount of power and training to match the espionage and martial arts. Not to mention, he is also an expert assassin and has been trained in espionage. One shot with his blaster and black widow gets squashed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolviex said:

@i_like_swords: Mandalorian armor is almost indestructable, and has even resisted extreme corrosion. In the comics, Jango has fought 5 jedi at once and succeded in inflicting extreme amounts of damage on the group. Also, being taught by Jaster Mereel himself is enough to show that he does have teh necessary amount of power and training to match the espionage and martial arts. Not to mention, he is also an expert assassin and has been trained in espionage. One shot with his blaster and black widow gets squashed.

I agree completely, except this match is movie versions. Was just wondering if you knew something about movie Jango I didn't.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Jango narrowly takes round 1 and stomps the second.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By wolviex

@i_like_swords: Well movie Jango still has the precision and accuracy of the comic version. It's just the fact that it was not used to full potential. Since he only fought Jedi.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirlwind_33: she knows pressure points. And his whole body isnt covered. Movie jango wasnt impressive esp h2h

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@nerdchore: She used pressure points in the Avenger or IM2? Knowing and doing are two different things here on comic vine. So do you have proof of that? Cuz if you don't that means nothing and is not applicable in this fight. He wasn't impressive to who, you? Who cares and what is your point? Your opinion of his skills yields no meaning on this thread when feat/showings have been provided showing that show otherwise. Regardless, Jango fought and hurt/tagged a super human(Obi-wan) who has beyond human speed and reflexes and left unscathed. Window does not have any showing of superhuman strength or durability in the film, and has no way of hurting him with punches/kicks to him, through his armor. Armor he has in this fight. However, he has a way of hurting her and can. Therefore. round 2 she loses.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nerdchore

@whirlwind_33 In the first fight in the avengers she shows versatility and agility, taking out multiple guys while being tied to a chair.

Loading Video...

in both videos she uses a pesuure point hand twist as well as nose and leg attacks. granted jango will have a helmet but she also has tech like the electric discs.

Loading Video...

in this video she gets knocked by hulk into a metal container and gets up with almost no problem. she also uses agility and pressure point against hawkeye.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@nerdchore: Those canon fodder dweebs were terrible and none of them are superhuman level like Obi-wan. Also none of those videos did disable Jango pressure point attacks that would disable Jango.She hit one guy in the thigh and bites Hawkeye those are not real pressure point skill showings like these

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Most of the attacks she threw were at parts of the body that Jango has protected and she would just end up hurting herself and this fight is H2H so she she would have access to 0 of the gadgets she used in the video. Also Hulk punch barely swiped her and she would have died from a direct hit. . Would of those work against Jango's armor? No. She could keep hitting but once Jango gets a hit back then she's out.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nerdchore

she used multiple hand pressure point and an arm pressure point. according to jango;s movie armor. he is not protected in those areas. so yes she could use them on him. another question is, does jango have his rocketpack in this fight. cause his fts with out it are slim. his entire body is not covered by the armor and being a skilled assassin her combat and takedown fts are much higher than his in a h2h fight.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: She used a couple of arm holds and bends against guys who aren't even as strong as Jango that's it. Did she use pressure points to degree I showed in those pictures? Greatest Bounty in the Galaxy gives him the advantage.(see I can use titles as feats to). If she can't get through the armor of Jango fast enough she loses. Also she doesn't have the strength to hurt to him, and since she as no prior knowledge or prep, she won't be able to find the weaknesses in his armor fast enough.

I'll concede that Movie Window takes a slight majority 6/10 ,but only because she is faster than Movie Jango is in combat and has more H2H feats than him

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirlwind_33 thats what i was arguing. movie widow has more h2h fts.

you don't have to be an ass about it. if you don't want to debate respectfully then just say so. you asked me for fts i showed you clips of her agility and h2h combat fts. i also watched jango's movie fight scenes in which he has almost no combat fts.

being a trained assassin would mean she could figure out his weak points a lot faster than a normal fighter. in a just h2h fight. widow will dance around jango until she figures out how to bring him down.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: I apologize if I came off an ass. I really wasn't trying to be and I was respectfully debating. I was just trying to analyze the fight a bit more, and least have a little bit more consideration for Jango. I didn't want it to seem as if he was going to get stomped or something by her in round 2. Because of his the benefit of his armor I thought he might have a clearer victory, but now I see ( from the vids you've shown me) that he is at disadvantage in H2H combat. I concede he loses majority. Again I'm sorry if I came off rude.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirlwind_33 nah don't worry. I'm just always hyper sensitive on forums cause people can be rude. I apologize if I came off as rude or arrogant as well.

I come on here for good debates and to learn new stuff. Anyways yeah I was mostly just arguing movie combat fts. and yeah I agree jango's armor is very impressive but with out his gadgets in a h2h fight he won't do as well.

And thanks for being cool, I like a good debate where the other person can challenge and teach me things.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: LOL I can relate bro. I actually got banned from CV a while ago because of how irate I was acting to another user who was being rude to me. I apologized and they let me back. I'm never doing that again and since I've gained some humility and patience.

Anyways all is good and I appreciate the good debate from you as well.

No problem and thank you for being cool as well, while at the same time teaching me something. You're a good debater and I hope to see around soon on here soon. Peace.