This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

PC Mordru

fight in space

to the death

Mordru has two minutes of prep to pop his hip back into place and take some advil with water.

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

dont know nothing about the anime/manga guys but are they on a par with Dark Sneider?

#3 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know either characters, but PC Stomps by guess.

#4 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

dont know nothing about the anime/manga guys but are they on a par with Dark Sneider?

Janemba is a matter manipulator, on level of molecule man. IMO

#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Janemba is a matter manipulator, on level of molecule man. IMO

ok, wot about the other 2? Because imo with 2 minutes of prep Mordru will take some stopping.

#6 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: You're not talking about Classic Molecule Man cause Janemba has done nothing to prove he is anywhere near the level of Classic MM.

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@eatmore_payless: You're not talking about Classic Molecule Man cause Janemba has done nothing to prove he is anywhere near the level of Classic MM.

no not the classic, the one that fought sentry though. with greater stat feats than a full controlled sentry with void

#8 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: That MM was severely underpowered to the point where he was not even Planet Level.

#9 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

hirudegarn has a massive regenrative power and durability, able to regenrate from being cut in to half, and tanking attacks from ult gohan. and super saiyan 3 gotenks with minor to no damage. and one single blast from him can destroy a city. and buuhan, is i guess you can say over powerful since he absorb an ultimate gohan powered by the old kai.

#10 Posted by SPM1M (808 posts) - - Show Bio

mordru rather easily, its a mismacth

#11 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

no not the classic, the one that fought sentry though. with greater stat feats than a full controlled sentry with void

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. First, Janemba is not a matter manipulator, he's a reality warper whose range is implied to be universal, although the extent of his reality warping powers are debatable. Second, current Molecule Man is universal+ because he's a cosmic cube being. Third, Janemba doesn't have greater "stat feats" than Void/Sentry. Janemba's greatest feats are reality warping, and that's pretty much it. Everything else is speculative because he has no feats.

#12 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. First, Janemba is not a matter manipulator, he's a reality warper whose range is implied to be universal, although the extent of his reality warping powers are debatable. Second, current Molecule Man is universal+ because he's a cosmic cube being. Third, Janemba doesn't have greater "stat feats" than Void/Sentry. Janemba's greatest feats are reality warping, and that's pretty much it. Everything else is speculative because he has no feats.

i thought he was a matter manipulator. nah what the heck, i can't tell the difference.

#13 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba is a pretty good reality warper.

Hirudegarn was pathetic villain who was essentially is a reference to Kaiju movies. He literally stomped around a city.

Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed Specifically) tore holes in dimensional walls (interestingly enough without mass damage to Earth).

I say Mordu, but I have to say OP is closer than any other DBZ Battle Thread starter to making a fight that isnt a mismatch. Good on ya.

#14 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't make a serious mismatch for the life of me, even if it is DBZ/Anime related ..... if anything good came out of Vance's mistake....it'd be me, cuz I know what the hell im doin...

Braggin Swaggin Bump

#15 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Nope

#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Nope

Then imo Mordru takes this encounter because they probably have no way to protect themselves from the Hell that Mordru would unleash.

#17 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

To think Darkseid would go from owning PC Mordru to getting his ass handed to him by Doomsday,unbelievable and shame on DC.

#18 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

To think Darkseid would go from owning PC Mordru to getting his ass handed to him by Doomsday,unbelievable and shame on DC.

Anti-montior and Mongul got hit harder.

#19 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Doomsday and Superman, and Orion (although Orion had that drax thing goin on)

#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Anti-montior and Mongul got hit harder.

Monty was a one time deal type of character,he was destined to fail in any sequel to COIE. I still dont understand why Mongul has a son named Mongul who has the same powers,ambitions,looks and personality as him,whoever came up with the idea should be shot.