• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

not Odinforce Thor.
#2 Posted by mysticboy (673 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm... interesting

#3 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

janemba, his existence was warping reality on such a scale as to effect heaven, hell and the physical universe. Remember to Janemba is a spirit and in 1v1 combat was superior to ssj3 goku, the same ssj3 goku who literally shook the world by powering up and who's ki was so strong it was felt beyond heaven to the holy kaioshin realm.

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed...

#5 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Janemba can make Thor useless since Thor need his hammer to fight. Janemba could just teleport Thor's hammer to another dimension, like Thanos did.
#6 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very long hard fight! Jenemba would use everything he has to beat Thor! I wonder could Thors God Blast have the same effect as the soul punisher on Jenemba? If it can then Thor FTW. If not Janemba's sword and portal attacks may put Thor down!

#7 Posted by death monger (992 posts) - - Show Bio

um janemba loses in a close fight hes not that tuff he lost to ssj1 gogeta

#8 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@death monger: SS1 Gogeta is possibly dead even with Super Vegetto. Thats still considered an uber power in DBZ, being that he is a fusion character, far more powerful than SS3 Goku! 
#9 Posted by Shattered007 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

Janembas powers don't work outside of hell

In hell he wins
Outside of hell he gets stomped

#10 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by the picture i gues this is Clasic Thor. So he wins.
#11 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an amazing fight! I'll have to give it to Jenemba, for one reason and one reason only! If Thor powers up an ultra God Blast to destroy Janemba, and fires it at him. Thor would not expect Jenemba to open a portal and re direct that God blast behind Thor. Janemba doesn't have to be stronger than Thor to win this fight. He could simply us his own attacks against him. It would be very difficult dodging your own blast plus Jenemba's coming at you from all Angels! Eventually Thor gets hit by atleast one one their massive attacks, be it Janemba's or his own! Janemba for the VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Slight win!

#12 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@death monger said:
"

um janemba loses in a close fight hes not that tuff he lost to ssj1 gogeta

"

Super Vegito > Super Gogeta > Vegito > Gogeta > SS3 Goku 

Remember that at base form Goku is already above planet busting, but what mathers is that Thor got the hammer, he can transmute matter with his hammer and stuff, Mijholir is unbreackable and he can travel at amazing speed, and this is not Odin Force Thor, becouse if it was it would be a stomp in Thor's favour, hell, Odin Force Thor destroyes frikkin Galaxyes!
#13 Posted by Shattered007 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio
Goku can barely destroy a planet at SSJ3, So Janemba beating him is nothing special, especially since it was in his own realm

He's like Mephisto, powerful on his own turf, useless everywhere else
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#15 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Thor. "
#16 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Janemba couldn't even use his power to handle Goku so I have my doubts hes going to be BFRing Thor's hammer and other nonsense.
#17 Edited by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shattered007: SS3 Powering up shook the entire planet , and his power was so great it was felt in the land of the Kais which is a completely different dimension. This was done in the Manga. SS3 is getting underpowered by you alot . Remember he was dead even with Kid Buu, who destroyed earth and several other planets easily as he looked for Goku and Vegeta. Kid Buu's Stamina and durabilty were just to much for Goku! 

But you could be right about janemba only being powerful in Hell, but why would they all fear his getting out? And even though he was in Hell, Heaven and earth were effected by his powers.  

Maybe your correct on this one , but there is a possibility you could be wrong.  

I want to say Thor because while he may be more powerful than Janemba,like i said Janemba doesn't have to be stronger if he can use Thors own power against him. A Galaxy busting God Blast redirected into Thors back would easily end him. I've never seen Thor dodge a point blank blast that rivals his own before. This is what gives Janemba the slight edge here!
#18 Posted by Sexy Merc (42075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shattered007 said:
"Janembas powers don't work outside of hell  In hell he wins Outside of hell he gets stomped "

No more needs to be said.
#19 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" This would be an amazing fight! I'll have to give it to Jenemba, for one reason and one reason only! If Thor powers up an ultra God Blast to destroy Janemba, and fires it at him. Thor would not expect Jenemba to open a portal and re direct that God blast behind Thor. Janemba doesn't have to be stronger than Thor to win this fight. He could simply us his own attacks against him. It would be very difficult dodging your own blast plus Jenemba's coming at you from all Angels! Eventually Thor gets hit by atleast one one their massive attacks, be it Janemba's or his own! Janemba for the VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Slight win! "
Its my fellow CBUB member...
i didnt know u were on here too..
#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

*facepalm* thor wins
#21 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI: Holy crap whats up dude! You know Stranglehold is here to! I joined yesterday or the day before lol! I was accused of being the alt account of someone else for defending DBZ here my first day lol! Good too see you here!
#22 Posted by Shattered007 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" @Shattered007: SS3 Powering up shook the entire planet , and his power was so great it was felt in the land of the Kais which is a completely different dimension. This was done in the Manga. SS3 is getting underpowered by you alot . Remember he was dead even with Kid Buu, who destroyed earth and several other planets easily as he looked for Goku and Vegeta. Kid Buu's Stamina and durabilty were just to much for Goku!  But you could be right about janemba only being powerful in Hell, but why would they all fear his getting out? And even though he was in Hell, Heaven and earth were effected by his powers.   Maybe your correct on this one , but there is a possibility you could be wrong.    I want to say Thor because while he may be more powerful than Janemba,like i said Janemba doesn't have to be stronger if he can use Thors own power against him. A Galaxy busting God Blast redirected into Thors back would easily end him. I've never seen Thor dodge a point blank blast that rivals his own before. This is what gives Janemba the slight edge here! "
It shook the entire planet? So? The only thing it proves is that Goku can scream really loud, and only 4 people in other world were able sense him and that's because they had extreme sensitivity toward Ki

Actually in the manga Buu only destroyed Earth, then went straight to the Supreme Kai's world with instant transmission

A god blast isn't a galaxy buster BTW
#23 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

The Entire World was shaking, trust me everyone felt it. No one was going on their merry way to the nearby Starbucks lol! Even Supreme Kai said that sayin power should not be felt this far away! It had nothing to do with ki sensitivity! lol! Thors most powerful God Blast isn't a Galaxy Buster? Just asking, because i could've sworn by the testimony of his fans it was! But still God Blast are planet busters!  Thor can be hurt by his own most powerful blast!

#24 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" @GOUKI: Holy crap whats up dude! You know Stranglehold is here to! I joined yesterday or the day before lol! I was accused of being the alt account of someone else for defending DBZ here my first day lol! Good too see you here! "
likewise, 
ill have to find him(stranglehold)
yea i hear alot of those cases, its hard to defend DBZ over here. there are so many people who seem to really dislike DBZ or the fanboys of DBZ. i can sorta see why but still... its a whole different perspective over here at comicvine when it comes to dbz
#25 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI: Yeah I realized that the very first day lol! But yeah Stranglehold is around though! Can't remember which match I saw him on though! Yeah Everything DBZ gets tanked here even with scans lol! But it's still a cool site though! I'm gonna try and bring some unbiased integrity here lol!
#26 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah we know Thor wins. But Janemba is also very strong and has a powerful rality warping, Thor will have trouble.  

Now that I think about it, Janemba would be a good villain for the advengers to defeat, I would like to see Captain America's face when Janemba makes Hitler coming back to life :)
#27 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" @GOUKI: Yeah I realized that the very first day lol! But yeah Stranglehold is around though! Can't remember which match I saw him on though! Yeah Everything DBZ gets tanked here even with scans lol! But it's still a cool site though! I'm gonna try and bring some unbiased integrity here lol! "
oh yea, comicvine is pretty decent, 

lol, good luck with that. its gonna be an adventure trying to get through these guys...
but at least your not alone, im here, strangle's here like u said, although i doubt he knows more about DBZ than you or I, but he defiantly knows his comics. that's for sure
#28 Posted by Danilo018 (849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
"janemba, his existence was warping reality on such a scale as to effect heaven, hell and the physical universe. Remember to Janemba is a spirit and in 1v1 combat was superior to ssj3 goku, the same ssj3 goku who literally shook the world by powering up and who's ki was so strong it was felt beyond heaven to the holy kaioshin realm. "

First in armwrestling match between Thor and Hercules the Earth was almost splited in half. And that feat is > Goku shaking the planet. And second Janemba's reality warping only effected hell.
#29 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: LOL! So true!!!!!! Caps face would be priceless!
#30 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI: He knows a lil sumtin! lol!  Fanboys have made it hard fort people who have actual facts or at least proof via common sense , or visual. Glad to know I have a fellow cbub'er here with me! Well a couple now! I've always liked this site, but never joined because of all the negativity towards one particular universe lol!
#31 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" @RadiantTheLight: LOL! So true!!!!!! Caps face would be priceless! "

He would be like "WHAAAAAAAAAT (ºOº) ???!". 

However, who said that Janemba's reality warping only work in hell? It was afecting the Earth as well.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Thor. "
"
#33 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: LMAO!!!! Man he'd love to get his hands around his throat though lol! That would be an epic moment of comic /anime funny lol! But as for Janemba's Warping yeah it works wherever he is! He warped heaven and earth as well! 

If we go by the Hero vs Villain method then Thor wins without a doubt, we all know that.  
But if we go back no universe rules then it could go either way. Like i said Janemba could redirect Thors own blast right back at him. 

This would be a Epic fight though!
#34 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Janemba can make Thor useless, he can teleport his hammer to another dimmension, like Thanos did. 

But Thor got the upper hand at the begining of the fight, and Fat Janemba was as strong as SS3 Goku. Amd we all know that SS3 Goku is WAY above planet busting.
#35 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: I agree with you here! 
#36 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor@Janemba: "Away, Varlet! Thy touch offends me!"

#37 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: LOL!! . Janemba's response @ Thor; AAARRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!
#38 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80:
Blood of Odin!
#39 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba made SSJ 3 Goku and  2 Vegeta look like a bunch of weaklings. Thor is around Superman level which is nothing compared to SSJ 2 Vegeta even. Janemba wins easily.

#40 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Janemba made SSJ 3 Goku and  2 Vegeta look like a bunch of weaklings. Thor is around Superman level which is nothing compared to SSJ 2 Vegeta even. Janemba wins easily. "
Superman >>>>>>>> Goku & Vegeta
#41 Posted by ToxicWaste (284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
Like he said. outside of Hell thor pawns janemba, but in hell Thor has no chance.  
Janemba bends reality and not to mention Goku and vegeta fused. Janemba for more than half of the time was playing around and his sword would over power the hammer.  
The only thing that beat Janemba was the srtongest move in DBZ which was the  
STARDUST BREAKER but like he said, Hell janemba, outside Thor.  
Goku had troube with just fat Janmeba, and janmeba wasnt even trying. Goku went SS# on fat Janemeba  thats saying alot already.
#42 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Janemba made SSJ 3 Goku and  2 Vegeta look like a bunch of weaklings. Thor is around Superman level which is nothing compared to SSJ 2 Vegeta even. Janemba wins easily. "
Superman >>>>>>>> Goku & Vegeta "

Goku SS3 > Superman = SS2 > SS1 > Goku and Vegeta
#43 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  
Not really. 

Kid Buu in the anime, casually busted an ENTIRE GALAXY. Broly in his RESTRICTED form did the same thing. SSJ 3 Goku went toe-to-toe with Kid Buu, and would have been much more powerful than LSSJ Broly.
#44 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Ferro Vida:  Not really.  Kid Buu in the anime, casually busted an ENTIRE GALAXY. Broly in his RESTRICTED form did the same thing. SSJ 3 Goku went toe-to-toe with Kid Buu, and would have been much more powerful than LSSJ Broly. "

Non Canon dude :( Buu and Broly busting Galaxyes was non canon. Goku SS3 is at max star buster level, since Cell stated he could blow up an entire Solar System, wich was probably hiperbole, but in Buu Saga, after 7 years of characters tarining, Cell is considered a weakling... And Janemba defat Goku at SS3... so...... Thor will have trouble with Janemba. 

But good guys always win, and Janmeba is a bad guy.
#45 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight:  
Dude, you have a non-canon character in this thread. So, DBZ feats are canon here, since Janemba WAS NOT in the manga. 
#46 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@RadiantTheLight:  Dude, you have a non-canon character in this thread. So, DBZ feats are canon here, since Janemba WAS NOT in the manga.  "

Okay then... with that I think Janemba got the upper hand...
#47 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: Arrrrggg !!
#48 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight: Yeah he's right! If we use Movie characters then it should be considered useable. I think Thor may be more powerful than Janemba, but Janemba's portals and reality warping could cause Thor to use his own power against himself. 

Okay here's how i see this fight going. Thor confronts janemba, and says one his amazing kickass lines, and then Janemba attacks, Thor dodges Janemba, whos not using his true speed. Thor connects with a right hand that stuns Janemba, and goes for a swing with his hammer, connecting and sending janemba flying into a mountain.  Janemba uses his Ki needle attack used on Goku and Vegeta hurting Thor but causing Thor to create a worldwind with his hammer. Thor then rushes Janemba and swings with his hammer only to hit nothing being that janemba doesn't want to take another hit from that hammer. Janemba appears behind Thor and blast him with a powerful Ki blast to the chest. This hurts the thunder God, as he stands and sends a God blast at Janemba who teleports again leaving the Jelly like orbs in his place. as Thor realizes he's hit nothing Janembas hand appears grabbing Thor and slings him around for miles stretching longer and longer until Thor blast Janembas arm with the Hammer, hurting the beast.

Janemba fires a Ki blast which comes through a portal and hits Thor, but Thor absorbed most of the nuclear type blast into his mighty hammer. Thor gathers much energy and focuses his blast at a Charging Janemba, the blast fires destroying everything within a mile radius, but Janembas speed allows him to stop, as he smiles and opens a giant portal, engulfing the blast. Thor upset charges Janemba, only to feel the heat from his blast behind  him, as Thor is engulfed by his own attack.  An attack with enough energy to destroy several lanets, all directed into his back. The God of Thunder Son of Odin falls to the ground.  As Janemba is about to deliver a stab from his sword, The Skyfather lands in front of him, and as Janemba attacks, he's blasted with enough force to destroy the Galaxy twice over! Janemba is gone!  

Winner Janemba, The Loser Janemba!
#49 Edited by Shattered007 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:
Superman >>>>>>>> Goku & Vegeta "
Goku SS3 > Superman = SS2 > SS1 > Goku and Vegeta "

SSJ3 Goku is barely hypersonic, barely a planet buster, can't survive planetary explosions and is barely class 100

So no
#50 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" @RadiantTheLight: Yeah he's right! If we use Movie characters then it should be considered useable. I think Thor may be more powerful than Janemba, but Janemba's portals and reality warping could cause Thor to use his own power against himself.  Okay here's how i see this fight going. Thor confronts janemba, and says one his amazing kickass lines, and then Janemba attacks, Thor dodges Janemba, whos not using his true speed. Thor connects with a right hand that stuns Janemba, and goes for a swing with his hammer, connecting and sending janemba flying into a mountain.  Janemba uses his Ki needle attack used on Goku and Vegeta hurting Thor but causing Thor to create a worldwind with his hammer. Thor then rushes Janemba and swings with his hammer only to hit nothing being that janemba doesn't want to take another hit from that hammer. Janemba appears behind Thor and blast him with a powerful Ki blast to the chest. This hurts the thunder God, as he stands and sends a God blast at Janemba who teleports again leaving the Jelly like orbs in his place. as Thor realizes he's hit nothing Janembas hand appears grabbing Thor and slings him around for miles stretching longer and longer until Thor blast Janembas arm with the Hammer, hurting the beast. Janemba fires a Ki blast which comes through a portal and hits Thor, but Thor absorbed most of the nuclear type blast into his mighty hammer. Thor gathers much energy and focuses his blast at a Charging Janemba, the blast fires destroying everything within a mile radius, but Janembas speed allows him to stop, as he smiles and opens a giant portal, engulfing the blast. Thor upset charges Janemba, only to feel the heat from his blast behind  him, as Thor is engulfed by his own attack.  An attack with enough energy to destroy several lanets, all directed into his back. The God of Thunder Son of Odin falls to the ground.  As Janemba is about to deliver a stab from his sword, The Skyfather lands in front of him, and as Janemba attacks, he's blasted with enough force to destroy the Galaxy twice over! Janemba is gone!   Winner Janemba, The Loser Janemba! "

Yes! An awesome fight! That could even be a fanfic if it was little bit longer :)