#1 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba (transformed) vs. Hirudegarn (transformed). Two of the strongest villians in DBZ goes against each other.

-Battle is located at an open landscape

-Both character starts 100 feet away from each other

-Fight till death/ko

-Who will win and why?

#2 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey bro, cool thread, keep it up man. Keep hustlin cuzz

#3 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

what...?

2. Janemba wins this

#4 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@Raizex said:

what...?

2. Janemba wins this

Just having a conversation with myself to keep my thread bumped at the top of page 1.

Any reasons why Janemba would win?

#5 Edited by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (867 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku Ssj3 and Janemba (second form) were pretty even until Janemba create a sword,and that gave him the edge in the fight

In the other hand,we have Hirudegarn,who was toying with Gohan ("mystic") and Gotenks Ssj3,both far superiors to Goku Ssj3, he one-shot them...but was defeated by Ssj3 Goku,with his Dragon fist.Even if that attack is a huge plot device,Hirudegarn hit him four times (one blocked),and Goku was laughing.

So,we have a huge inconsistency here:

Gohan and Gotenks were depower (by a lot) or

Goku was amped

or both lol

If Gohan and Gotenks were depowered,Hirudegarn is only in the same league of Ssj3 Goku (a bit weaker anyway) and then,he have nothing to do against Janemba

If Goku was the one who get a tremendous bost for the sake of the plot ,this mean Hirudegarn is far above Gohan and Gotenks Ssj3 (both superiors to Gogeta Ssj1) and then he roflstomp Janemba

#6 Posted by SoA (4830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: you know i always thought there was more effort in janemba since goku , vegeta, and pikkon had their butts handed to em till the fusion at the end . but your logic makes sense . in the db universe size does not matter so see everyone get swatted around is somewhat surprising but using your logic : vegeta held his own against janemba even if temporary , one blast from hirudegarn took him out of the fight completely . gohan going mystic is arguable because i felt he could've stopped him but for the sake of the franchise goku gave kill shot, gotenks again arguable because they have a lot of power but no exp or control , then again hirudagarn is magic as well and spiltting them up with one hit is impressive , buu couldnt do it and he was pounding on the lil guy(s). i always felt that movie was the weakest but using your outlook im going to watch it again (i recently found a my dbz movies and they are on a pile on my desk so as im writing this i keep looking over and thinking should i watch em all now or just wrath of the dragon LOL)

#7 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

you know i always thought there was more effort in janemba since goku , vegeta, and pikkon had their butts handed to em till the fusion at the end .

Maybe with time he will kick Goku's butt (w/o sword i mean lol),but the gap between them is not as huge as Gohan vs Super Boo or Vegetto Ssj vs Boohan,the difference was slight

gotenks again arguable because they have a lot of power but no exp or control ,

If Hirudegarn was around Ssj3 Goku's PL it wouldn't matter who has more experience or control ,Gotenks should stomp him without even trying (see what happen with Super Boo when he/them stop playing)

i always felt that movie was the weakest

Don't know if the weakest,but the one who make less sense,that's for sure LOL

#8 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@Raizex said:

what...?

2. Janemba wins this

LOLOLOLOL!

#9 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba stomps ..... sword or no sword, he and Goku were not having an even fight after he transformed since Goku was giving it his all while Janemba clearly was not. Goku did do some damage to Janemba but still could not get anywhere, it only got harder after Janemba materialized the sword. Gohan and Gotenks may only be superior to Gogeta due to more feats and screen time, but Goku and Vegeta needed to fuse in order to win against Janemba, not the case for the Hirudegarn during WotD.

Janemba also can encase the Hirudegarn in a jelly bean, and since the beast doesn't know japanese or any language to speak of, he cannot use profanity to escape. Unless he used that mist technique or whatever he couldn't get out at all and he'd lose.

#10 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

There are terrible inconsistency between those 2 movies, but imo, Hiduregarn, unless Janemba pull out a sword again, Hiduregarn has the speed and strength to one shot strong fighters. Vegeta shot Janemba once with a ki ball and he felt it, so I think he would feel a punch too. But I don't know if that could kill him or KO him, Janemba beaten by a special attack. Similarly to Hiduregarn, but Trunks could cut off his tail. I don't remember if Hiduregarn could transform more than once or that was his final form. If he could then that's make his victory more probably.

#11 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba easily. It took Gogeta to beat him while it only took SSJ3 Goku to beat Hiduregarn.

#12 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Hirudergarn stomps with no PIS involved

#13 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Hirudergarn stomps with no PIS involved

We can take this into consideration, since the end of the movie was a huge plot device.

#14 Edited by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku by quite a bit, so yes Hirudegarns defeat was PIS. That being said I don't believe Mystic Gohan is as strong as Gogeta (Vegito is even stronger since they dont have to change power levels to fuse), and Gogeta was used to defeat Janemba...Hm, hard to say, after he turned into Gogeta the fight was a complete curbstomp so maybe Mystic Gohan could have beaten Janemba? It's all speculation really, very hard to say, I wanna give the edge to Janemba though for his portal attacks and reality warping, Hirudegarns intangibility is a problem however, very close fight