Janemba vs. Hirudegarn

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raizex

Janemba (transformed) vs. Hirudegarn (transformed). Two of the strongest villians in DBZ goes against each other.

-Battle is located at an open landscape

-Both character starts 100 feet away from each other

-Fight till death/ko

-Who will win and why?

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Raizex

Hey bro, cool thread, keep it up man. Keep hustlin cuzz

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Raizex said:

what...?

2. Janemba wins this

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raizex

@beautifulrevery said:

@Raizex said:

what...?

2. Janemba wins this

Just having a conversation with myself to keep my thread bumped at the top of page 1.

Any reasons why Janemba would win?

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Ssj3 and Janemba (second form) were pretty even until Janemba create a sword,and that gave him the edge in the fight

In the other hand,we have Hirudegarn,who was toying with Gohan ("mystic") and Gotenks Ssj3,both far superiors to Goku Ssj3, he one-shot them...but was defeated by Ssj3 Goku,with his Dragon fist.Even if that attack is a huge plot device,Hirudegarn hit him four times (one blocked),and Goku was laughing.

So,we have a huge inconsistency here:

Gohan and Gotenks were depower (by a lot) or

Goku was amped

or both lol

If Gohan and Gotenks were depowered,Hirudegarn is only in the same league of Ssj3 Goku (a bit weaker anyway) and then,he have nothing to do against Janemba

If Goku was the one who get a tremendous bost for the sake of the plot ,this mean Hirudegarn is far above Gohan and Gotenks Ssj3 (both superiors to Gogeta Ssj1) and then he roflstomp Janemba

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: you know i always thought there was more effort in janemba since goku , vegeta, and pikkon had their butts handed to em till the fusion at the end . but your logic makes sense . in the db universe size does not matter so see everyone get swatted around is somewhat surprising but using your logic : vegeta held his own against janemba even if temporary , one blast from hirudegarn took him out of the fight completely . gohan going mystic is arguable because i felt he could've stopped him but for the sake of the franchise goku gave kill shot, gotenks again arguable because they have a lot of power but no exp or control , then again hirudagarn is magic as well and spiltting them up with one hit is impressive , buu couldnt do it and he was pounding on the lil guy(s). i always felt that movie was the weakest but using your outlook im going to watch it again (i recently found a my dbz movies and they are on a pile on my desk so as im writing this i keep looking over and thinking should i watch em all now or just wrath of the dragon LOL)

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SoA said:

you know i always thought there was more effort in janemba since goku , vegeta, and pikkon had their butts handed to em till the fusion at the end .

Maybe with time he will kick Goku's butt (w/o sword i mean lol),but the gap between them is not as huge as Gohan vs Super Boo or Vegetto Ssj vs Boohan,the difference was slight

gotenks again arguable because they have a lot of power but no exp or control ,

If Hirudegarn was around Ssj3 Goku's PL it wouldn't matter who has more experience or control ,Gotenks should stomp him without even trying (see what happen with Super Boo when he/them stop playing)

i always felt that movie was the weakest

Don't know if the weakest,but the one who make less sense,that's for sure LOL

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uberhikari

@beautifulrevery said:

@Raizex said:

what...?

2. Janemba wins this

LOLOLOLOL!

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Janemba stomps ..... sword or no sword, he and Goku were not having an even fight after he transformed since Goku was giving it his all while Janemba clearly was not. Goku did do some damage to Janemba but still could not get anywhere, it only got harder after Janemba materialized the sword. Gohan and Gotenks may only be superior to Gogeta due to more feats and screen time, but Goku and Vegeta needed to fuse in order to win against Janemba, not the case for the Hirudegarn during WotD.

Janemba also can encase the Hirudegarn in a jelly bean, and since the beast doesn't know japanese or any language to speak of, he cannot use profanity to escape. Unless he used that mist technique or whatever he couldn't get out at all and he'd lose.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mypasswordis1234

There are terrible inconsistency between those 2 movies, but imo, Hiduregarn, unless Janemba pull out a sword again, Hiduregarn has the speed and strength to one shot strong fighters. Vegeta shot Janemba once with a ki ball and he felt it, so I think he would feel a punch too. But I don't know if that could kill him or KO him, Janemba beaten by a special attack. Similarly to Hiduregarn, but Trunks could cut off his tail. I don't remember if Hiduregarn could transform more than once or that was his final form. If he could then that's make his victory more probably.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Janemba easily. It took Gogeta to beat him while it only took SSJ3 Goku to beat Hiduregarn.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hirudergarn stomps with no PIS involved

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raizex

Hirudergarn stomps with no PIS involved

We can take this into consideration, since the end of the movie was a huge plot device.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungChief

Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku by quite a bit, so yes Hirudegarns defeat was PIS. That being said I don't believe Mystic Gohan is as strong as Gogeta (Vegito is even stronger since they dont have to change power levels to fuse), and Gogeta was used to defeat Janemba...Hm, hard to say, after he turned into Gogeta the fight was a complete curbstomp so maybe Mystic Gohan could have beaten Janemba? It's all speculation really, very hard to say, I wanna give the edge to Janemba though for his portal attacks and reality warping, Hirudegarns intangibility is a problem however, very close fight

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: except for the fact that janemba cannot be killed,he can be puriefyed because he is made of the EEEEEVUUUUUULLL,and also,it depends on how much evil energy janemba has,in dbz budokai shin or something janemba had so much evil energy he went against gogeta wich i think is steonger than gotenks because they are kids,in the dbz fusion reborn janemba is born by thousands of years of ghatering evil energy,imagine if janemba was born by millions of years of evil energy being gathered,he would wreck beerus

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku by quite a bit, so yes Hirudegarns defeat was PIS

wrong. toei goku is stronger than manga goku. so its not PIS to have him above gohan. the movie is clearly an alternate timeline

. That being said I don't believe Mystic Gohan is as strong as Gogeta

why would he need to be

Vegito is even stronger since they dont have to change power levels to fuse

that makes no sense

Janemba easily. It took Gogeta to beat him while it only took SSJ3 Goku to beat Hiduregarn.

hirudegarn had his tail cut off before goku ever got there and thus was likely dying of blood loss. also he failed to turn to smoke to avoid goku's attack when before the tail loss, he avoided everything. so i must assume it was because of the tail loss.

and goku did not have dragon fist in movie 12. toei goku clearly got stronger.

t Goku and Vegeta needed to fuse in order to win against Janemba, not the case for the Hirudegarn during WotD.

same as above. goku got stronger, hirudegarn was weakened by trunks slicing off his tail, and he could keep turning to mist to avoid janemba

ut was defeated by Ssj3 Goku,with his Dragon fist.Even if that attack is a huge plot device,Hirudegarn hit him four times (one blocked),and Goku was laughing.

again he was spitting blood from having his tail sliced off. and he was panicking as he wasnt turning to mist like he did vs gohan and gotenks. he literally one hitted gotenks so that should tell you goku was insanely powerful in that film. more powerful than movie 12 where he did no better than vegeta vs the same janemba.

Wario26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Janba would win this fight. And for those who say Mystic Gohan was still above Ssj 3 Goku at this point, don't forget that this would have taken place after the fight with Kid Buu, in which he nearly died, granting him a zenkai boost once he was.healed and making him stronger, not towntion that Goku continued to train while Gohan did not after the battle with Buu, meaning Goku kept.gettimg stronger, while Gohan did.not, so it is more likely that Goku had surpassed him at that point in time when WoftD occurred on the timeline. And one of the reasons they did defeat Transformed Janemba so easily was because he was weakened by Pikkon damaging the jelly.bean shaped she'll around King Yema's palace with insults, which hurt him and damaged him. This is my own opinion, but I see Janemba beating Hirudigan in most cenarios.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba required Gogeta to lose and I place Gogeta around Vegito's level. Hirudegarn dies

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eeef: the feats and statements are in favor of Hirungran, indeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Janemba was one shot by gogeta, Vegeta was still dead at that time so it means it was around Boo, the fusion dance is inferior than that of Potara, since it only fuse the power if it's almost the same meaning one must depower if one is superior than the other rather than the potential power the Potara offers, Boo was almost equal to Vegito, meaning Boo was much more powerful than Janemba, Hirungran in the other hand one shot gotenks and Mystic gohan who was almost equal to Boo, meaning Hirungran would kill Janemba and it was stated in the guidebooks that each sequel movie will feature more powerful villain which means Hirungran > Janemba, Feat wise, and statement wise

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba blitzes him and wins since it required fusion to beat him.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Janemba

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba

Goldenbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both have almost equal power levels, but Janemba would win. Hirudegarn is massive and fast but that's it, Janemba can alter reality and distort dimensions, and I think he has more overall firepower