• 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Sexy Merc (42075 posts) - - Show Bio


 

                               Janemba (Final Form) vs Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)

 
 
 

Rules

 

- Win by all conventional means with the exception of bfr.

 

Location

 

- First round is in hell (from Fusion Reborn) and the second round is on Earth.

#2 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Buuhan 
Round 2 - Buuhan

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58031 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Buu both rounds.
#4 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm janemba chocalate
#5 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

janemba takes this,   janemba movie was after killing boo, and goku said janemba was his greatest oponent.

#6 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9740 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt Janemba supposed to be a lot more powerful in Hell? With at least mid tier reality warping powers?

#7 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" Round 1 - Buuhan Round 2 - Buuhan "
#8 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
"Isnt Janemba supposed to be a lot more powerful in Hell? With at least mid tier reality warping powers? "

Actually I've never seen anything that says his power is restricted to Hell, but Yea Janemba was supossedly more powerful than Buuhan. But being stronger alone, won't exactly help him win this fight. Ex. Super Buu vs Ultimate Gohan. While Gohan was deffinatly stronger, he couldn't end Superbuu.  
 
Same would probably go for Janemba. I honestly can't pick a winner at this time!
#9 Posted by riotman (716 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" janemba takes this,   janemba movie was after killing boo, and goku said janemba was his greatest oponent. "
I agree
#10 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio


This is too tough to call! These are two of the few beings in DBZ that are mid Cosmic level beings. 

Janemba Powers: 
 
Transmutation 
Superspeed 
Superstrength 
Stretching ability (Endless)

Magic

Teleportation 
Demensional portals 
Energy Manipulation 
Telekinises 
Reality Manipulation (Trump Card) 
 
Note: Janemba at his weakest could create clones of himself to attack opponents. And also create a warped clone of his opponent and use their attacks back at them. This is an awesome ability!
 
 
Buuhan Powers:

 

Mimicing Abilities (Trump Card)
Magic 
Magical Regenration 
Superspeed

Superstrength

Stretching (Endless)

Energy Manipulation 
Transmutaion  

Note : Superbuu whos weaker than Buuhan could shatter demensional walls with his power alone. Buuhan can do it on a larger scale. 

 
This fight is to close to call, alot of planets could be in danger if these two were not restricted to one area to fight. I could see systems being destroyed if they were to go all out in a full on rage!

 
Both of these beings needed to be wiped out completly by positive energy, so I really cannot pick a freaking winner!!! Tough CALL!!

#11 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could actually put a little fight (not much) against Janemba even in final form 
 
Him and Vegeta were hopeless against Super Buu w. Gohan 
 
I don't see Gogeta taking that version of Buu so easily
#12 Posted by MrDirector786 (43563 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really sure. I'm leaning towards Janemba in round 1 though.

#13 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

dbz has the nicest hell :P 
#14 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"dbz has the nicest hell :P  "

LOL!!! True! 
 
#15 Posted by Nefarious (20439 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan curbstomp.

Online
#16 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"Buuhan curbstomp. "

How so? I have yet to find evidence that would suggest that either of these two have a clear advantage over the other.
#17 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate!  They team up and invade the Bleach Universe!
#18 Posted by velle37 (6059 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan seems more powerful IMO....... 
 
Open to debate though.........
Online
#19 Posted by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

janemba

#20 Posted by GabrielCosma (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

#21 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

#22 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

no contest, janemba stomps the crap out of buu

#23 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu stomps.

#24 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc: janembas speed was legendary

#25 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan easily. Gohan was much stronger than SSJ3 Goku (ends up playing with Super Buu). Janembra is Super Buu with extra evil absorbed. SSJ3 Goku can at least put up a fight against Janembra but Buuhan would have wiped out SSJ3 Goku like it was nothing.

#26 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Janemba

Round 2 Buuhan

#27 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan with no trouble at all.

#28 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9740 posts) - - Show Bio
@niBBit said:

Buuhan with no trouble at all.

#29 Posted by lezickh (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

NO, Buuhan is the strongest buu, he has Piccolo's smart mind, he absorbed Goten, Trunks, and Gohan.. I think Janemba can Buuhan were fairly equal

#30 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

#31 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan wins

#32 Posted by GhostRider2 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan.

#33 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chronus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

Original Buu as in the one true Buu before the absorbtions of the Kais. Also it's debatable that Fat Buu is weaker than Kid buu due to supreme Kai sayig that the absorbtions of the kais made buu weaker, but then again the Kais are idiots so who knows how true it is. It coudl be true due to the fact that Buu's power comes from his anger and with the Dai Kao absorbed,it weakened buu due to as you stated above, the kai's gentleness and kindness. However the Southern supreme kai was a warrior so his absorbtion is what put Buff Buu above Kid Buu

#34 Posted by Lex98 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't you guys forgetting that Super jenemba can:

-Use telekinesis

-Copy attacks

-Manipulate reality

-Manipulate physical mass

-Rip/Punch through dimensions: Like The illusion smash/Dimensional sword attack.

-Clone himself

-Create A Lightning shower Rain In Which does not state if it actually runs on ki. My guess is that it is another denominational like power.

-And the power of cosmic illusion

Plus, some of the few obvious abilities, like regeneration, super speed, ki energy ETC.

While MOST of Buuhans Attacks are Ki Based.

As far as I can see, Jenemba a lot more ridiculous factors to overwhelm Buuhan.

Oh, and one more thing, TECHNICALLY Buuhan doesnt have Gotenks power. The only reason why Buutenks absorbed Gohan Was because Buutenks time was up due to Gotenks DE-fusion .

So, Jenemba....Unless someone can propose better information pertaining to buuhan being superior.

My Sources

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/dragon-ball-z/c503/10

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Janemba

#35 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Chronus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

Original Buu as in the one true Buu before the absorbtions of the Kais. Also it's debatable that Fat Buu is weaker than Kid buu due to supreme Kai sayig that the absorbtions of the kais made buu weaker, but then again the Kais are idiots so who knows how true it is. It coudl be true due to the fact that Buu's power comes from his anger and with the Dai Kao absorbed,it weakened buu due to as you stated above, the kai's gentleness and kindness. However the Southern supreme kai was a warrior so his absorbtion is what put Buff Buu above Kid Buu

Where did you get M.Gohan was > Vegito from? base form Vegito had a much much much much much better showing against Buuhan than Gohan had against Buutenks who was weaker. Kid Buu is arguably the weakest form of Buu, but he is Buu in i's purest form(In the sense that he has absorbed anything yet) He is pure unrestricted evil, Super buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Fat buu is stronger than Super Buu.

#36 Posted by Lex98 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: So why was SS3 goku able to hold his own against fat buu and struggle with kid buu?

#37 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu wins, either because stomp or just regenerating forever so Janemba will tired. And after Buu absorb him Janembuu will born the absolute strongest.

#38 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Chronus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

Original Buu as in the one true Buu before the absorbtions of the Kais. Also it's debatable that Fat Buu is weaker than Kid buu due to supreme Kai sayig that the absorbtions of the kais made buu weaker, but then again the Kais are idiots so who knows how true it is. It coudl be true due to the fact that Buu's power comes from his anger and with the Dai Kao absorbed,it weakened buu due to as you stated above, the kai's gentleness and kindness. However the Southern supreme kai was a warrior so his absorbtion is what put Buff Buu above Kid Buu

Where did you get M.Gohan was > Vegito from? base form Vegito had a much much much much much better showing against Buuhan than Gohan had against Buutenks who was weaker. Kid Buu is arguably the weakest form of Buu, but he is Buu in i's purest form(In the sense that he has absorbed anything yet) He is pure unrestricted evil, Super buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Fat buu is stronger than Super Buu.

Are you asking me or one of the other 2 because I never said that

#39 Posted by VeganDiet (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuhan. Easily. SS2 Vegeta was able to do a small amount of damage to Janemba, and Goku was able to keep up for a short while. They wouldn't be able to do that against Buuhan.

Online
#40 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet: True....And to mention Pikkon was able to hold his own against Janemba.

#41 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@solesamurai said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Chronus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

Original Buu as in the one true Buu before the absorbtions of the Kais. Also it's debatable that Fat Buu is weaker than Kid buu due to supreme Kai sayig that the absorbtions of the kais made buu weaker, but then again the Kais are idiots so who knows how true it is. It coudl be true due to the fact that Buu's power comes from his anger and with the Dai Kao absorbed,it weakened buu due to as you stated above, the kai's gentleness and kindness. However the Southern supreme kai was a warrior so his absorbtion is what put Buff Buu above Kid Buu

Where did you get M.Gohan was > Vegito from? base form Vegito had a much much much much much better showing against Buuhan than Gohan had against Buutenks who was weaker. Kid Buu is arguably the weakest form of Buu, but he is Buu in i's purest form(In the sense that he has absorbed anything yet) He is pure unrestricted evil, Super buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Fat buu is stronger than Super Buu.

Are you asking me or one of the other 2 because I never said that

You actually did but ok.

#42 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lex98 said:

@solesamurai: So why was SS3 goku able to hold his own against fat buu and struggle with kid buu?

The longer goku stays in ssj3 form the weaker he gets, he only fought fat buu breifly so had the upperhand most of the fight, not to mention fat buu didn't take the fight seriously until he realized how strong goku was, then he wanted to fight for real. Kid Buu had the pleasure of duking it out with goku for a long period of time which is why he had trouble defeating Kid buu.

#43 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@solesamurai said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Chronus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

Original Buu as in the one true Buu before the absorbtions of the Kais. Also it's debatable that Fat Buu is weaker than Kid buu due to supreme Kai sayig that the absorbtions of the kais made buu weaker, but then again the Kais are idiots so who knows how true it is. It coudl be true due to the fact that Buu's power comes from his anger and with the Dai Kao absorbed,it weakened buu due to as you stated above, the kai's gentleness and kindness. However the Southern supreme kai was a warrior so his absorbtion is what put Buff Buu above Kid Buu

Where did you get M.Gohan was > Vegito from? base form Vegito had a much much much much much better showing against Buuhan than Gohan had against Buutenks who was weaker. Kid Buu is arguably the weakest form of Buu, but he is Buu in i's purest form(In the sense that he has absorbed anything yet) He is pure unrestricted evil, Super buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Fat buu is stronger than Super Buu.

Are you asking me or one of the other 2 because I never said that

You actually did but ok.

No I didn't look closer I said that Mystic Gohan> SS3 Goku and that Vegito>Gogeta not that Mystic Gohan> Vegito because that would be foolish

#44 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to call. If the movies followed an exact timeline this would be much easier, but they don't. Because you can't just make a linear comparison between SS3 Goku at different points, because DBZ characters definitely get stronger over time, and with the timeline inconsistencies it's difficult to tell if this is pre or post Buu.

If this SS3 Goku had the same level of power as the one that fought Kid Buu, Janemba is screwed. If this is a later version of SS3 Goku from some time during the 10 year time skip then Janemba definitely has a chance. I think there's too little information for anyone to say with 100% certainty.

Oh, and one more thing, Buu's regeneration powers aren't as big of an advantage as some people think. Buu loses energy as he gets beat up. This is shown twice, once in Vegito vs Super Buu, and again in Kid Buu vs Mr. Buu. If he can lose energy he can be killed, without resorting to spallating every single atom.

#45 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20263 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba >>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan > Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan + Super Buu >>>>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I think Buuhan would win this.

Online
#46 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@solesamurai said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@solesamurai said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Chronus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

Original Buu? Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Ultra Buu/Buff Buu because of his absorption of the Grand Supreme Kai along with the Southern Supreme Kai, the character Ultra Buu/Buff Buu absorbed. Fat Buu's weak showing of power is because of the Grand Supreme Kai's kindness and gentleness.

Original Buu as in the one true Buu before the absorbtions of the Kais. Also it's debatable that Fat Buu is weaker than Kid buu due to supreme Kai sayig that the absorbtions of the kais made buu weaker, but then again the Kais are idiots so who knows how true it is. It coudl be true due to the fact that Buu's power comes from his anger and with the Dai Kao absorbed,it weakened buu due to as you stated above, the kai's gentleness and kindness. However the Southern supreme kai was a warrior so his absorbtion is what put Buff Buu above Kid Buu

Where did you get M.Gohan was > Vegito from? base form Vegito had a much much much much much better showing against Buuhan than Gohan had against Buutenks who was weaker. Kid Buu is arguably the weakest form of Buu, but he is Buu in i's purest form(In the sense that he has absorbed anything yet) He is pure unrestricted evil, Super buu is stronger than Kid Buu and Fat buu is stronger than Super Buu.

Are you asking me or one of the other 2 because I never said that

You actually did but ok.

No I didn't look closer I said that Mystic Gohan> SS3 Goku and that Vegito>Gogeta not that Mystic Gohan> Vegito because that would be foolish

It looks like you said Mystic Gohan > SS3 Goku AND Vegito, you should separate it by commas it looks very confusing.

#47 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GabrielCosma said:

Jenemba. He is stronger than SSJ 3 Goku by a good amount. And Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buus, who is almost matched by Goku SSJ 3.

You're wrong Kid Buu isnt the strongest of all buus not even close. The list of buu's go like this Buuhan>Buutenks>Original Buu>Buff Buu>SuperBuu>Kid Buu>Pure evil Buu>Fat Buu>Mr.Buu. Also Mystic Gohan>SS3 Goku and Vegito>>Gogeta. Anyway Buu has that stupid hax infinite regeneration combine that with piccolo's intelligence and Mystic Gohan and Gotenks strength then I think Buuhan wins after a very tough fight

#48 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Janemba >>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan > Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan + Super Buu >>>>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I think Buuhan would win this.

As I said, you can't necessarily compare SS3 Goku linearly like that. DBZ characters grow in power significantly over time, and with the timeline inconsistencies of Fusion Reborn it's difficult to tell if this is pre or post Buu. And if it's post Buu, SS3 Goku might be powerful enough to one shot Super Buu. Or he might not. As I said, there's a serious lack of information that basically invalidates any comparison one way or the other.

#49 Posted by CountofMC (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Janemba >>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan > Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan + Super Buu >>>>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I think Buuhan would win this.

As I said, you can't necessarily compare SS3 Goku linearly like that. DBZ characters grow in power significantly over time, and with the timeline inconsistencies of Fusion Reborn it's difficult to tell if this is pre or post Buu. And if it's post Buu, SS3 Goku might be powerful enough to one shot Super Buu. Or he might not. As I said, there's a serious lack of information that basically invalidates any comparison one way or the other.

This exactly.

#50 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba wins, and Kidd buu, if he isn't the strongest form of Buu, is the second strongest.