• 178 results
GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GreenScar1990

I think this is something we should discuss. We all know that Hulk and Thor, and their fan bases, have always had a rivalry. I have to be honest. I'm expecting it to be like this when it comes to these characters and their respective fan bases.

The Thor fans who dislike/hate Jane Foster/Thordis might love nothing more than to see her get pummeled to death by Amadeus Cho/Cho-Hulk. And likewise, Hulk fans who dislike/hate Amadeus Cho/Cho-Hulk would like to see him get pummeled by Jane Foster/Thordis. Then again, I'm willing to bet that both sides would love nothing more than to see both characters kill each other.

Thoughts?

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stl9997

If this is Cho as Hulk, who knows? No feats or anything. I speculate he'll get a few good feats but nothing comparable to Banner or Thor.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too soon to call it.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jane.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I actually don't mind Hulk Amadeus Cho so I don't want him to get pummeled to death. Same with Jane. Sooooo bit savage there GS.

Not enough feats for Amadeus atm.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator

Does amadeus even have an appearance yet? Let alone feats?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don't mind Hulk Amadeus Cho so I don't want him to get pummeled tp death. Same with Jane. Sooooo bit savage there GS.

That's not my view on things. I'm just stating what some fans on either side will probably state on the matter or have stated in regards to the two characters. This entire thread is for discussion. That's why I made the match-up. For the fun of it. I want to hear the opinions/thoughts of others regarding the two characters as well as whom they think would win if the two would battle.

Does amadeus even have an appearance yet? Let alone feats?

I didn't just create this thread to be exclusively a battle thread. This is a discussion that fans of both sides could talk about. And Amadeus Cho has been around for a decade. Unless you're referring to Cho-Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator

@greenscar1990: I was referring to him as hulk, I know who amadeus is.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both were super predictable moves, and will never live up to their predecessors. Changing the race and sex of characters is silly and lacks creativity IMO

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hatemalingsia

It would be interesting to see what they can do.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amadeus Cho still have to make his appeareance, but I should mention that Jane Foster is going to be a Thor way stronger than Odinson ever was, Mjolnir ragdolling the Destroyer was really funny.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: But did it really do anything that simply dislodge the Destroyer? No, it didn't do anything to the Cul possessed Destroyer other than cause it to let go of Mjolnir. And during the whole fight she got dominated & nearly beaten to death, which isn't a surprise considering that Thor Odinson has never been able to defeat it, either. Basically, she did nothing that Thor couldn't have done if he would use his brain more often. Besides, I doubt that Jane-Thor & Cho-Hulk will ever come close to rivaling the power that Thor Odinson & Banner-Hulk have achieved and are capable of.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

I actually don't mind Hulk Amadeus Cho so I don't want him to get pummeled tp death. Same with Jane. Sooooo bit savage there GS.

That's not my view on things. I'm just stating what some fans on either side will probably state on the matter or have stated in regards to the two characters. This entire thread is for discussion. That's why I made the match-up. For the fun of it. I want to hear the opinions/thoughts of others regarding the two characters as well as whom they think would win if the two would battle.

Apologies for assuming too much. On another note. These changes don't really bother me anymore. No amount of internet rage is gonna change them. Plus both Cho Hulk and Jane Thor have extremely solid creative teams on them. I'm not as bothered as I used to be.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I thought even you would realise the problem with making a thread like this too soon. Namely a little ditty about how Jane Thorster has 8 issues of feats and showings of what she can do with her hammer and Thor's powers whereas Chulk hasn't even appeared in his debut issue. Sure you've got dibs on making the first thread of this clash but we can't have a concrete debate yet because we don't know what Amadeus or Jane are fully capable of or how they'd face off against one another. It's too soon to call anything on this match up yet.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is pointless, Jane wins by default since AmadeusHulk doesn't have any feats, he doesn't even exist yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: @lvenger: If both of you do recall, I created this thread not only to be a battle thread involving the two characters but also a discussion thread. Nevertheless, given some issues and time, a battle discussion of this time is simply bound to happen sooner or later. Might as create a thread before a ton of other posters pollute this section with similar threads that basically are more or less the same damn thing.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@greenscar1990: Battle forums are not meant for discussion threads and it's pointless to discuss things we know so little about, i can say Amadeus Cho will one shot Jane, someone else can say Jane will one shot him and neither of us are right or wrong. Whether or not you made a thread about this now i GUARANTEE you that there will be plenty more threads once Amadeus makes an appearance, one thread like this never stopped others from making countless duplicates.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GreenScar1990

@atheistknowledge:

Yet we can discuss and display the feats that Jane Foster/Thor has done thus far. Plus, we can discuss and display the intellectual feats Amadeus Cho has achieved prior to him becoming a Hulk. Both would be crucial points to list and discuss in any battle between these two. Especially since it appears Cho still has use of his vast intellect in his Hulk form.

And writer Greg Pak has already stated on Twitter that the power/might of Cho's Hulk form may depend on how angry he gets. So, that should at least give us something to discuss on this particular forum thread. I'm quite certain that Cho has plenty of intellectual feats. Certainly far more than Jane has any power feats from her stint as the Goddess of Thunder.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990: No intellectual feats from Cho help him getting his ass kicked here. ChoHulk lack of feats and his unimpressive preview from issue 1(which is the only thing we have going here) dictate that Jane Foster murders him with ease, in fact Cho Hulk might be one of the weakest Hulks we get for a long time, simply because Cho isn't someone that get's angry.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GreenScar1990

@atheistknowledge: Well, tech and Hercules mace combined with his vast intellect alone allowed Amadeus Cho to hold his own against Thor Odinson in the past. He even utilized the mystical mace and his tech to utilize Thor's lightning and redirect it back at him. Check out Greg Pak's Prince of Power mini-series.

Besides, it was just a preview. We truly don't know the potential Cho has in his Hulk form, whether it be in a calm state or an angry one. Nonetheless, we should take into the account of the feats Amadeus performed using only his intellect & tech. I mean, this is the kid who managed to take down military helicopters down with a single adamantium shrapnel piece.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it seems that we might get this clash between Amadeus and Jane in the next arch of Totally Awesome Hulk. It could be fun and prove most interesting. Especially if Cho and Foster lose control of their tempers. Being the Hulk fan that I am, I'm always going to root for #TeamHulk, but I still respect and give props to #TeamThor. :)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooner than I was expecting but it was always in the works. I wonder if it'll be a crossover with Aaron's Thor or whether just Pak will be writing the fight. Jane Thorster has already had a few appearances to show off what she can do but this sounds like a test for what Chulk will be capable of.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

Now that you mention it... I wonder if it will tie-in to the War of Realms? It'd certainly bring Midgard/Earth further into the coming war, since Amadeus and his Hulk originate from that world/realm. It's certainly going to be interesting, that's for certain.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2 of them wont fight.. Cho himself already said he never hits ladies. This is just another one of Marvels crossover BS... The Hulk book feels very weak btw, he keeps getting guest stars from She-Hulk, Spiderman, now Thor and Pak said more of Marvel heroes will be coming soon... it kinda feels to me like Cho Hulk can't even support his own book on his own. Anyway i hope he get's spanked by Enchantress.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Yea false advertising, except this time we wont even get a virtual reality fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: That's a total shame. I'll start reading the run, but i don't have many expectatives.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see the REAL Thor and the REAL Hulk tag team em.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see the REAL Thor and the REAL Hulk tag team em.

That would provide so much satisfaction even if went against the nature of their characters.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lvenger

@greenscar1990: It might have a connection to the War of the Realms though I doubt it'll bring Cho into the events of what's going on in Aaron's Thor comics.

@atheistknowledge You really think this build up will result in a bait and switch based on Cho's attitude to fighting ladies? That would be a huge disappointment if the cover and solicits hint at this fight.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even tho I despise both, I'd say Jane Thor considering her fight with absorbing man...and others....but then again...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Yea, of course i can't be 100% sure, but i am pretty certain this is the case. It's gonna be some stupid mission where the 2 of them team up and fight frost giants or something lame like that, similar to what the real Hulk and Thor did in Waids run.

I really don't care if they fight either way honestly, to me Cho is irrelevant as Hulk.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, judging by the May 2016 solicitation of Totally Awesome Hulk #6, the two are going to fight... and Amadeus' Hulk is finally gonna lose his cool and cut loose! It might prove to be a fun and very entertaining fight.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990: when will Amadeus cho will become an avenger?? I don't know why but I feel it will happen ever since I saw the avengers rooster and cho hulk mode

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lvenger

There wasn't a mention of Chulk cutting loose in the solicits for this issue, and given that it's the start of a new story, I wouldn't be surprised if the cover is a shill one and there's little to no fight between Jane and Amaedeus in the issue. In any case, Amadeus seems like an embarrassment of a Hulk when it comes to his fights and showings, at least Jane has competent feats, even if they're Mary Sue feminist pandering wish fulfillment ones.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

For now I am going with Jane. She has better feats.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: the solicits mention hulk getting out of the trunk and seeing a different side of amadeus, and paks run has a recurring dream sequence/metaphor of amdeus driving a car whilst hulk is locked in the trunk (symbolising amadeus being in control), if the solicits aren't lying it could mean that hulk gets in control. I expect they'll have at least a small scrap in issue 6 or 7, otherwise it'll be a wasted opportunity.

Amadeus Isnt completely useless anymore, he has a few more feats on the table; he lifted a submerged cruise liner (which normally weigh at least 20,000 tons, and IIRC I remember you mentioning in a CaV that objects weigh more when submerged); oneshotted fing fang foom; turned around and grabbed miles morales' head before he could blink; more or less stomped old man logan whilst holding back and apologising the whole time, with logan commenting that hulk was faster than he remembers and that he has multiple broken ribs and bones after a few hits. Not much so far but he isn't a weakling by any means.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@thedailybagel said:

@lvenger: the solicits mention hulk getting out of the trunk and seeing a different side of amadeus, and paks run has a recurring dream sequence/metaphor of amdeus driving a car whilst hulk is locked in the trunk (symbolising amadeus being in control), if the solicits aren't lying it could mean that hulk gets in control. I expect they'll have at least a small scrap in issue 6 or 7, otherwise it'll be a wasted opportunity.

Amadeus Isnt completely useless anymore, he has a few more feats on the table; he lifted a submerged cruise liner (which normally weigh at least 20,000 tons, and IIRC I remember you mentioning in a CaV that objects weigh more when submerged); oneshotted fing fang foom; turned around and grabbed miles morales' head before he could blink; more or less stomped old man logan whilst holding back and apologising the whole time, with logan commenting that hulk was faster than he remembers and that he has multiple broken ribs and bones after a few hits. Not much so far but he isn't a weakling by any means.

Yea he is gonna "lose control" in the issue where he meats Thordis. That's at least what Greg Pak said on his twitter. As much as i hate Thordis as well i wouldn't mind seeing her beat the crap out of Chulk but seeing as this is Greg Pak that probably wont happen and i am sure they wont even fight just team up.

Amadeus didn't lift a cruise liner he just pushed it a little so it would float properly on the water again. He one shotted FFF once he managed to suffocate him with his own acid by turning it into water and salt. Old Man Logan was able to cut him very easily though, Amadeus didn't stomp him there and they never even finished the fight. Amadeus isn't a weakling but i think you might be overselling him a bit :) IMO. Going by the feats that Thordis and Amadeus have so far she should beat if not outright stomp him atm.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@thedailybagel said:

Yea he is gonna "lose control" in the issue where he meats Thordis. That's at least what Greg Pak said on his twitter. As much as i hate Thordis as well i wouldn't mind seeing her beat the crap out of Chulk but seeing as this is Greg Pak that probably wont happen and i am sure they wont even fight just team up.

Amadeus didn't lift a cruise liner he just pushed it a little so it would float properly on the water again. He one shotted FFF once he managed to suffocate him with his own acid by turning it into water and salt. Old Man Logan was able to cut him very easily though, Amadeus didn't stomp him there and they never even finished the fight. Amadeus isn't a weakling but i think you might be overselling him a bit :) IMO. Going by the feats that Thordis and Amadeus have so far she should beat if not outright stomp him atm.

I still think they'll have a short scuffle at least... Having them team up without a punch thrown seems like a wasted opportunity, let alone this being a chance to spark a rivalry between the new thor and hulk, something marvel capitalised on quite a lot back when the real versions fought.

Yes he did and there's almost no way to spin that feat differently bro, the cruise liner was completely submerged with the front end facing the bottom, "pushing it a little" would have done nothing. He swam up whilst pushing it from the front end (which again, was at the bottom). I don't see how suffocating blocking foom from breathing fire lessened his durability, and the old man logan fight was indeed a stomp. Logan landed a few slashes, and cut through amadeus's hand, but that's about it. Amadeus knocked him miles away after trying to talk him down, punted him through a building two seconds later, Logan tried ambushing him, got caught and slammed into the ground. Logan admitted he had 6 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder and a punctured organ, Amadeus on the other hand was completely fine. No matter which way you spin that fight Logan was losing very badly and would have been stomped had amadeus continued. Not to mention that the whole time amadeus was apologising and holding back whereas logan was in a berserker state going for the kill.

I don't think i'm overselling him at all to be honest, i'm just stating what he's done just like I would with the real hulk. But yeah I agree, jane would win at the minute.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

I still think they'll have a short scuffle at least... Having them team up without a punch thrown seems like a wasted opportunity, let alone this being a chance to spark a rivalry between the new thor and hulk, something marvel capitalised on quite a lot back when the real versions fought.

Well maybe as cover suggest Thordis will send him flying with one hit after he tries to hit on her and that will be the whole scuffle. That honestly sounds like the lamest rivalry in all of century, Hulk and Thor had a reason to fight and test one another, these 2 have nothing to base their rivalry on.

Yes he did and there's almost no way to spin that feat differently bro, the cruise liner was completely submerged with the front end facing the bottom, "pushing it a little" would have done nothing. He swam up whilst pushing it from the front end (which again, was at the bottom). I don't see how suffocating blocking foom from breathing fire lessened his durability, and the old man logan fight was indeed a stomp. Logan landed a few slashes, and cut through amadeus's hand, but that's about it. Amadeus knocked him miles away after trying to talk him down, punted him through a building two seconds later, Logan tried ambushing him, got caught and slammed into the ground. Logan admitted he had 6 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder and a punctured organ, Amadeus on the other hand was completely fine. No matter which way you spin that fight Logan was losing very badly and would have been stomped had amadeus continued. Not to mention that the whole time amadeus was apologising and holding back whereas logan was in a berserker state going for the kill.

It wasn't completely submerged it was on it's side not the front facing the bottom

No Caption Provided

you seem to think that the front of the ship was completely submerged under water, but it wasn't it's a weird perspective but the ship was only standing on it's side. This was far from him actually lifting the whole thing. It didn't lessen his durability it's just logically easier to knock out someone who is already grasping for air, this tactic has even been enforced against Hulk himself a couple of times IIRC. Logan was literally letting Amadeus play into his game, he even says so himself. Sure Amadeus was hurting him a lot and obviously would beat him eventually but it was not a stomp, the only reason he failed was because Amadeus was faster then he expected and he himself says that he should have just gone for his brain from the start when he had the chance for it. Amadeus wasn't particularly holding back if at all, considering he himself says he got carried away and apologized for that, he didn't apologize or say sorry to Logan until after the finished fighting.

I don't think i'm overselling him at all to be honest, i'm just stating what he's done just like I would with the real hulk. But yeah I agree, jane would win at the minute.

Well then we have a few disagreements, no matter how we view the Logan fight Chulk definitely didn't lift the whole ship and knocking someone who is already struggling to breathe is far from knocking them out when they don't have anything obstructing their throat. If you want we can ask @lvenger to cast his opinion as the 3rd party here cause i honestly don't think i am in the wrong here and i am willing to provide all the scans for him if he doesn't have them.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thedailybagel:

Well maybe as cover suggest Thordis will send him flying with one hit after he tries to hit on her and that will be the whole scuffle. That honestly sounds like the lamest rivalry in all of century, Hulk and Thor had a reason to fight and test one another, these 2 have nothing to base their rivalry on.

It wasn't completely submerged it was on it's side not the front facing the bottom

No Caption Provided

you seem to think that the front of the ship was completely submerged under water, but it wasn't it's a weird perspective but the ship was only standing on it's side. This was far from him actually lifting the whole thing. It didn't lessen his durability it's just logically easier to knock out someone who is already grasping for air, this tactic has even been enforced against Hulk himself a couple of times IIRC. Logan was literally letting Amadeus play into his game, he even says so himself. Sure Amadeus was hurting him a lot and obviously would beat him eventually but it was not a stomp, the only reason he failed was because Amadeus was faster then he expected and he himself says that he should have just gone for his brain from the start when he had the chance for it. Amadeus wasn't particularly holding back if at all, considering he himself says he got carried away and apologized for that, he didn't apologize or say sorry to Logan until after the finished fighting.

Well then we have a few disagreements, no matter how we view the Logan fight Chulk definitely didn't lift the whole ship and knocking someone who is already struggling to breathe is far from knocking them out when they don't have anything obstructing their throat. If you want we can ask @lvenger to cast his opinion as the 3rd party here cause i honestly don't think i am in the wrong here and i am willing to provide all the scans for him if he doesn't have them.

guess we'll have to wait and see.

To me that looks like it submerged, and the way it plops back down after amadeus gets it out of the water suggests that he lifted it from the front upwards, but fair enough, its probably best to see what someone else says about it, but as far as im concerned it looks the ship is submerged. Fair enough on the fing fang foom point, but i dont see how the old man logan fight can be seen as anything other than onesided in chulks favour.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I guess it's possible i am wrong on the angle itself because it's viewed from a bad perspective but to me it honestly looks like it just fell on it side, not submerged it's front. I am not saying Chulk wasn't beating Logan, but Logan did get some good hits in, trying to take out his legs, taking out his arm. It didn't feel that one-sided it felt that Logan was always one short swing away from possibly taking out Chulk. Maybe i am wrong but that's how it felt to me.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: So that's what that weird dream sequence is about, if that was mentioned in the solicits maybe you're right. Though I guarantee it'll be at the end of the issue where Amadeus starts losing control and prior to that Jane Thordis will be knocking Cho about.

Oh yeah, I've mentioned that in my New 52 Superman CAVs regarding the submarine feat, that is accurate that objects get heavier if they're submersed, especially large or dense one. Since I got called for a second opinion, I agree with your interpretation of the Old Man Logan fight, Chulk was easily beating an older Logan who had more experience and plans for killing Hulks whilst trying to reason with OML and taking his attacks easily. But I'm with @atheistknowledge regarding what happened with Fing Fan Foom, Cho used his wits to weaken Foom with his own acid and that left him weaker and more susceptible to damage. It might not have been physical damage but I think Foom choking counts as being weakened for a sucker punch. Someone distracted by something like choking would be more open to being hurt physically than if they were normally. Foom was only taken down by the FF in Robinson's Fantastic Four #1 by Reed's gizmo and Torch's flames making Foom more vulnerable to the device's affect. Only then did Ben KO Foom.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Jane.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@thedailybagel: So that's what that weird dream sequence is about, if that was mentioned in the solicits maybe you're right. Though I guarantee it'll be at the end of the issue where Amadeus starts losing control and prior to that Jane Thordis will be knocking Cho about.

Oh yeah, I've mentioned that in my New 52 Superman CAVs regarding the submarine feat, that is accurate that objects get heavier if they're submersed, especially large or dense one. Since I got called for a second opinion, I agree with your interpretation of the Old Man Logan fight, Chulk was easily beating an older Logan who had more experience and plans for killing Hulks whilst trying to reason with OML and taking his attacks easily. But I'm with @atheistknowledge regarding what happened with Fing Fan Foom, Cho used his wits to weaken Foom with his own acid and that left him weaker and more susceptible to damage. It might not have been physical damage but I think Foom choking counts as being weakened for a sucker punch. Someone distracted by something like choking would be more open to being hurt physically than if they were normally. Foom was only taken down by the FF in Robinson's Fantastic Four #1 by Reed's gizmo and Torch's flames making Foom more vulnerable to the device's affect. Only then did Ben KO Foom.

Yeah, there was another one in issue 3 where hulk got out the truck and managed to get into the backseat of the car, although he didn't take control.

Fair enough, glad we agree on the old man logan fight, and I see what you and atheist are saying regarding the foom fight, although I don't think it detracts from the feat THAT much. Out of interest does the cruise ship look submerged to you or just floating from a weird perspective? me and AE disagree on that one as well :P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Do I need to give a verdict on that too? All right, in my opinion, having a quick review of the relevant pages from the issue, most of the scans show the cruise ship on the surface of the water, the waves were washing over it in the panels of the cruise ship capsizing and it's possible it was just getting washed by those big waves. I could be persuaded on this though if you can give a good counter.

Avatar image for judgment_dragon
Judgment_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho hits on her and she punches him into out of space.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, get ready for Jane Foster to finally be the one to come out as superior to the Hulk. She's a woman, after all. Girls can do anything boys can do. Lel.