Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Argantyr

Rules:

#1: Jean Grey is not the host of the Phoenix Force, instead, Hope Summers is still the host elsewhere. Deal with it.
That's pretty much it.

Can two Omega Level Telepath's defeat one of the most powerful mutants of 616?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Emma's not Omega level, she's omega class there is a difference.

Anyways unless Jamie has some kind of massive TP resistance or can warp reality before they can mind blast him or jean TK's him. I'm not too keen on his powers other than that he is a powerful reality warper.

Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Argantyr
@god_spawn:  My bad, it just kinda slipped out, i knew that. >>

I would assume Jamie would have some TP resistance, considering Jamie in the Foursaken arc was able to ressurect Betsy as well as make her resistant/immune to TP and Reality Warping. I could be wrong, but I'd like to see more input on the subject before I offer a more staunch defense.

Only thing I know is Emma alone isn't enough to handle this.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Bastro
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Argantyr

Lol! I remember the last time Emma and Jamie were in the same place, here, let me post it:

No Caption Provided
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lance Bastro
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edamame: They are still Alpha level mutants, but with higher powers. So Omega level is unlimited potential. Omega class is omega power but without the extent and management. That;s my opinion.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edamame:  Your welcome, and i do agree a bit with your theory too, they have potential for it but for some reason isn't. Like storm and Magneto are omega class mutants, they have amazing powers and abilities, but just arent omega level mutants.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Edamame said:
@god_spawn: Indeed. It is also possible that Iceman and Apocalypse could be deemed "Omega-class" mutants. 

omega class mutants/humans have the potential to evolve into the point of replacing the abstracts.

copy/paste from this thread 

Key: "Yet we were to be deposed by newer gods..."  

Key: "Your fragile species will replace them and remake the structure of reality..."

but wait! they tell cain marko of all people that he is one to replace them too...

of course acknowledging cain through his humanity side rather than the monstrous juggernaut persona.
however, in all contrary to that statement, "replace the fundamental forces so that one day you can remake reality." --- cain can already do just that as the juggernaut with a fraction of the fraction 1/8 of just the the physical aspect of cyttorak by itself.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edamame: I though Iceman was a confirmed Omega level mutant. Apocalypse is Alpha correct?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edamame: I think Apoc is possible Omega due to celestial tech but this is the list that i can come up with off the top of my head for Omega levels, or atleast i thought they are.
Jean, Nate, Hope, Rachel Summers, Vulcan, Mister M, Quentin Quire, Franklin Richards, Elixir is stated possible but since he is young i believe he will be, and Legion.
Kalakarinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kalakarinth

Storm and Iceman as well.

alex101594

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I know it's an old thread but I see Omega class more like, that they are not Omega Level mutant but their power is omega level power. For example, Emma is referred too as an Omega Level telepath, meaning her telepathy is omega level but her power set is not, I.e her diamond form.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@alex101594: I think we are on a somewhat similar page. To me omega class is just a subsidized category, tbh. Emma's still an alpha level mutant but her telepathy being omega class makes her able to hang with the upper crust of mutants in that category, but she lacks the unlimited potential that comes with the actual omega level mutant label like Jean or Rachel. I don't think her diamond form is really a factor in her class.

alex101594

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Agreed. I believe it means she has unlimited potential when it comes to telepathy but the omega level mutant represents themselves. Some may not have many powers (like Iceman) but the omega level mutant, to me, means that whoever does have omega level status has unlimited potential in whichever aspect of their power (like Jean Grey). So, I believe she is not omega level mutant status because she herself doesn't have unlimited potential (I.e diamond form, she isn't omega level durability) but her telepathy does have unlimited potential.