#1 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All out street fight in New York... KO or Kill to win. 

Weapons: Bats, Clubs, Knives, Chains, Bricks, and Pool Cues.

 
Who wins?

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando's the meatiest, he gets my vote

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
Marlon Brando by far! Dean is just a cardboard cut out of Brando. Pitt is slightly behind Dean though.
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando is too good he'd win in a fight and as a better actor..why? cause I say so.

#5 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
"Marlon Brando by far! Dean is just a cardboard cut out of Brando. Pitt is slightly behind Dean though. "


This is a fight... Not who is the best actor... I would say 
 
1. Marlon Brando - Brando is the biggest... He was a Boxer in his youth... Not a real smoker.

2. Brad Pitt - Pitt is in the best overall shape and could out last the rest of them... Also not a real smoker. Wrestle in High school.
 
3. James Dean - James was known as a slacker on set and off... A drunk... A real smoker... No fighting exp.

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando, still.

 
I'm sure Ted Grant got told he was to old plenty of times and still beat people younger than him.
#7 Posted by FallenAnvil (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando

#8 Posted by Taima Cha'Tima (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando > Dean > Pitt

#9 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando for the a$$whoopin'

#10 Posted by beatboks1 (6995 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely Brando
 
Now if you were to drop Dean and Pitt and substitute with H Bogart and S McQueen we'd have a real fight on our hands.
 
Can anyone tell I LOVE OLD MOVIES

#11 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
"Absolutely Brando  Now if you were to drop Dean and Pitt and substitute with H Bogart and S McQueen we'd have a real fight on our hands.  Can anyone tell I LOVE OLD MOVIES "

Lets see how much... 
 

 

Who is this Actor from the 1930s-1940s?
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Marlon Brando for the win
#13 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3484 posts) - - Show Bio

Marlon Brando wins every time.

#14 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando is awesome............ 
 
But not Tyler Durden awesome! or Mickey  O'Neil awesome! Pitt, if he retained any tiny bit of the fitness level he appeared to have during Fight Club/Snatch, would be a specimen that could outlast the other two in stamina, should be able to absorb loads of punishment, and deliver blows that aren't fatty cushioned (sorry Brando... Actually, he appears to be a good deal of muscle as well, but I need to make my argument as airtight as possible...) 

#15 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Brando is too good he'd win in a fight and as a better actor..why? cause I say so. "
word
#16 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved  the  Godfather so  Brando  has my  backing :P
#17 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

Marlon Brando without question.

#18 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

So Marlon has an overwelming lead thus far... Thank you everyone for posting... 
Yeah I still say it goes down like this... 
 
1. MB 
2. BP 
3. JD 
#19 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but Tyler Durden pawns all of them 
 
However, if we were to add Lee Marvin into this......

#20 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777:

 
#21 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Brando stomps in any category

#22 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Brando stomps in any category "

Even the skanky wife category?
#23 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Taima Cha'Tima said:
" Brando > Dean > Pitt "
This.
#24 Posted by beatboks1 (6995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @beatboks1 said:
"Absolutely Brando  Now if you were to drop Dean and Pitt and substitute with H Bogart and S McQueen we'd have a real fight on our hands.  Can anyone tell I LOVE OLD MOVIES "

Lets see how much... 
 

Who is this Actor from the 1930s-1940s? "
Errol Flynn a fellow Aussie. If I'm not mistaken the image is from Captain Blood. 
Favorite Humphrey Bogart Films - Left Hand of God, To have and Have not, Sirrocco, Across the Atlantic, action in the Pacific + of course Cassablanca and Maltese Falcon
Favorite Brando - On the Water front, Men, Wild one (hated Streetcar named desire)
 Jimmy Dean aside from Rebel without a cause also loved East of Eden (Giant would have been better about 30 minutes shorter though Deans parts were great)
I also love Cagney films (favorite 13 Rue Madeline)
#25 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @beatboks1 said:
"Absolutely Brando  Now if you were to drop Dean and Pitt and substitute with H Bogart and S McQueen we'd have a real fight on our hands.  Can anyone tell I LOVE OLD MOVIES "

Lets see how much... 
 

 
Who is this Actor from the 1930s-1940s? "
Errol Flynn a fellow Aussie. If I'm not mistaken the image is from Captain Blood.  Favorite Humphrey Bogart Films - Left Hand of God, To have and Have not, Sirrocco, Across the Atlantic, action in the Pacific + of course Cassablanca and Maltese Falcon Favorite Brando - On the Water front, Men, Wild one (hated Streetcar named desire)  Jimmy Dean aside from Rebel without a cause also loved East of Eden (Giant would have been better about 30 minutes shorter though Deans parts were great)I also love Cagney films (favorite 13 Rue Madeline) "

Awsome job... I am also a old movie buff... They don't make them like they used too... 1930-1950 was IMHO when the best films were made.
#26 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
Brando, Watch On the Waterfront, hes a beast
#27 Posted by FallenAnvil (156 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm changing my vote to Brad. I just re-watched Troy and he's a kickin'  Achilles. And pool sticks are on the weapons list!   

#28 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1: Where you at in Australia dude? I'm here in Queensland.
#29 Posted by beatboks1 (6995 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" @beatboks1: Where you at in Australia dude? I'm here in Queensland. "
Also a QLDer Live on the southern end of the beautiful Gold Coast. Former Cockroach however used to live just south of the border on the Tweed coast.
#30 Posted by beatboks1 (6995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @beatboks1 said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @beatboks1 said:
"Absolutely Brando  Now if you were to drop Dean and Pitt and substitute with H Bogart and S McQueen we'd have a real fight on our hands.  Can anyone tell I LOVE OLD MOVIES "

Lets see how much... 
 

Who is this Actor from the 1930s-1940s? "
Errol Flynn a fellow Aussie. If I'm not mistaken the image is from Captain Blood.  Favorite Humphrey Bogart Films - Left Hand of God, To have and Have not, Sirrocco, Across the Atlantic, action in the Pacific + of course Cassablanca and Maltese Falcon Favorite Brando - On the Water front, Men, Wild one (hated Streetcar named desire)  Jimmy Dean aside from Rebel without a cause also loved East of Eden (Giant would have been better about 30 minutes shorter though Deans parts were great)I also love Cagney films (favorite 13 Rue Madeline) "
Awsome job... I am also a old movie buff... They don't make them like they used too... 1930-1950 was IMHO when the best films were made. "
Couldn't agree more ,though I'd take that to the  60's at least 67( The Caine Mutiny and Sabrina were both 54 , the harder that Fall 56, never so Few 59 war lover 62/3 and Sand Pebbles and Nevada Smith 67 I think). Movies relied more on plot, Character and actual acting ability instead of special effects and shock value.
#31 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @beatboks1 said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @beatboks1 said:
"Absolutely Brando  Now if you were to drop Dean and Pitt and substitute with H Bogart and S McQueen we'd have a real fight on our hands.  Can anyone tell I LOVE OLD MOVIES "

Lets see how much... 
 

 
Who is this Actor from the 1930s-1940s? "
Errol Flynn a fellow Aussie. If I'm not mistaken the image is from Captain Blood.  Favorite Humphrey Bogart Films - Left Hand of God, To have and Have not, Sirrocco, Across the Atlantic, action in the Pacific + of course Cassablanca and Maltese Falcon Favorite Brando - On the Water front, Men, Wild one (hated Streetcar named desire)  Jimmy Dean aside from Rebel without a cause also loved East of Eden (Giant would have been better about 30 minutes shorter though Deans parts were great)I also love Cagney films (favorite 13 Rue Madeline) "
Awsome job... I am also a old movie buff... They don't make them like they used too... 1930-1950 was IMHO when the best films were made. "
Couldn't agree more ,though I'd take that to the  60's at least 67( The Caine Mutiny and Sabrina were both 54 , the harder that Fall 56, never so Few 59 war lover 62/3 and Sand Pebbles and Nevada Smith 67 I think). Movies relied more on plot, Character and actual acting ability instead of special effects and shock value. "

Sure there were great films past 1950... My statement was more of one... Too say 1930 - 1950 was IMO the Golden Age of film... Which died out around 54 55... Not that film were not still made that had that golden feel... Just not as manny is all. I say the 70s killed everything I love about film... For reasons that are still common in todays movies... And thats what they are Movies... Not films... Movies they havent earned the right to be called a film.