James Bond vs Jim Moriarty

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Scenario: James Bond( Daniel Craig) is looking to hunt down and capture(dead or alive) the Consulting Criminal Jim Moriarty(from BBC's Sherlock). Moriarty knows he is coming for him, and has 1 day prep time. Bond knows Moriarty knows.

Moriarty: Super-genius and Merciless, with a vast international crime network, allowing for large amounts of intelligence surveillance, and henchmen, including assassins, snipers, etc.

James Bond: Highly intelligent, Exceptional combatant with most weapons, crackshot, highly trained spy/soldier and superior technology of Q and intelligence of MI6.

Who wins?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Moriarty Curbstomp

Avatar image for the_master_of_darkness
The_Master_of_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Bond. Moriarty behaves like a classic Bond villain. Hell, the bad guy in Skyfall practically was Moriarty. Bond would take him out easily.

There's bias on my part as I despise Sherlock's Moriarty.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Moriarty.

Avatar image for noahmaximillion
NoahMaximillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Moriarty

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

People are forgetting what a jobber Moriarty is.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@killemall: Throughout the entire show. He could have ended Sherlock whenever he wanted to. Instead he wanted to have fun because he was bored.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moriarty never jobbed.

The only reason Sherlock (Who is way smarter than Bond) survived, is because Moriarty was playing with him because he wasn't like everyone else, he was more of a challenge.

Moriarty could have finished Sherlock any time he wanted.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

The only reason Sherlock (Who is way smarter than Bond) survived, is because Moriarty was playing with him because he wasn't like everyone else, he was more of a challenge.

Assume for this battle that he is intrigued by James Bond. That was my intention when making this. I should have specified, but I did make it over a year ago.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

Assume for this battle that he is intrigued by James Bond. That was my intention when making this. I should have specified, but I did make it over a year ago.

This is more interesting.

You could say the reason Moriarty survived so long against Sherlock is because Sherlock was also intrigued in him, and so he didn't kill Moriarty when he had the opportunity, but Bond isn't like that, but then again, Moriarty knew that Sherlock wasn't going to kill him, so he might also know that Bond will kill him.

Moriarty will win in the end though, because JB won't be smart enough to figure out his challenges and so he'll either die trying to figure them out, or Moriarty will get bored of his stupidity and simply kill him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

You could say the reason Moriarty survived so long against Sherlock is because Sherlock was also intrigued in him, and so he didn't kill Moriarty when he had the opportunity, but Bond isn't like that, but then again, Moriarty knew that Sherlock wasn't going to kill him, so he might also know that Bond will kill him.

Moriarty will win in the end though, because JB won't be smart enough to figure out his challenges and so he'll either die trying to figure them out, or Moriarty will get bored of his stupidity and simply kill him.

I don't think Sherlock was jobbing, he genuinely wanted to trump him and catch him, he just couldn't. Moriarty was definitely jobbing, he could have ended Sherlock anytime. That doesn't make him smarter, he just had way more resources at his disposal.

Also, don't forget the massively superior resources Bond has in relation to Sherlock, he has Q and MI6 backing him up.

Disregard Q's idiotic move of plugging Silva's laptop into the MI6 mainframe, that was just pathetic and PIS. I predicted that the second I saw him plug it in.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

I don't think Sherlock was jobbing, he genuinely wanted to trump him and catch him, he just couldn't. Moriarty was definitely jobbing, he could have ended Sherlock anytime. That doesn't make him smarter, he just had way more resources at his disposal.

Also, don't forget the massively superior resources Bond has in relation to Sherlock, he has Q and MI6 backing him up.

Disregard Q's idiotic move of plugging Silva's laptop into the MI6 mainframe, that was just pathetic and PIS. I predicted that the second I saw him plug it in.

True, but I imagine Moriarty will have dealt with MI6, I mean look how easily he brought the British government to its knees in Sherlock.

Plus, although JB has more resources than Sherlock, Sherlock is far smarter than him.

For these reasons, I'd have to give Moriarty the win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

True, but I imagine Moriarty will have dealt with MI6, I mean look how easily he brought the British government to its knees in Sherlock.

Plus, although JB has more resources than Sherlock, Sherlock is far smarter than him.

I agree Moriarty wins 9/10. But James' specialty is taking down uber genius' who are unbeatable. And Moriarty has all the attributes of a classic Bond villain. I can just picture Moriarty telling him his plans whilst about to spear Bond with a sword who is tied to a table. Only for Bond to escape, stab him in the eye with a pen and say, 'You know what they say about pen's and swords.' Or something stupid like that.

If this were Sean Connery's Bond he would stomp.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

I agree Moriarty wins 9/10. But James' specialty is taking down uber genius' who are unbeatable. And Moriarty has all the attributes of a classic Bond villain. I can just picture Moriarty telling him his plans whilst about to spear Bond with a sword who is tied to a table. Only for Bond to escape, stab him in the eye with a pen and say, 'You know what they say about pen's and swords.' Or something stupid like that.

But Moriarty also has those snipers watching him in these sorts of scenarios, so even if Bond did kill him, Bond would also die about 5 seconds later.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

@eternityx said:

@rogueshadow said:

Moriarty never jobbed.

But Moriarty also has those snipers watching him in these sorts of scenarios, so even if Bond did kill him, Bond would also die about 5 seconds later.

That would be a stalemate. Besides Moriarty wins, just playing devil's advocate.

Woodchuck799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MORIARTY *In taxi driver voice. Moriarty stomps here. Moriarty with prep could beat the crap out of Bond. Sherlock struggled with him. He messed with his head. Bond is far less smarter than Sherlock and would be easier to mess with. He wouldn't even need to confront him. Just really mess his life up. He will don anything. HE shot himself to mess with Sherlock

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't believe Moriarty has ANY single day prep feats so against one of MI6's best I'm thinking he's in a spot of bother.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bond has plot behind him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b4614ca5580
deactivated-60b4614ca5580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, with Bond killing Moriarty or Moriarty tricking Bond

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33 krisbishop  Moderator

Moriarty will thoroughly destroy his life then kill Bond.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moriarty is smarter than and of craig bond villains. Bond obviously stomps in a physichal encounter

TheSingaporean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moriarty stomps when it comes to intellect. James wins a physical fight