#1 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Muller from Resident Evil 6.

Hand to Hand Combat. Who wins?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

what has he done in hand to hand?

#3 Posted by GodOfMischief (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Muller hasn't got that many impressive feats, he has like one cutscene of him beating up a mercenary with some skill. However his other feat was him at the end of the game going hand to hand with the Ustanak, which he managed to stagger with his strikes. I'd say Cap would win though.

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

what has he done in hand to hand?

He's powerful enough to literally rip BOWs apart, and has impressive reaction time. He tells Sherry a story about how he took down an entire combat unit while unarmed just off pure instinct, and at the end of the game went hand to hand with the Ustanak and won.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodOfMischief said:

Jake Muller hasn't got that many impressive feats, he has like one cutscene of him beating up a mercenary with some skill. However his other feat was him at the end of the game going hand to hand with the Ustanak, which he managed to stagger with his strikes. I'd say Cap would win though.

True, he doesn't have that many. But the ones he does have a pretty good. I'd say Jake has the stat advantage with Cap having skill?

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: How good is his reaction timing? Because cap can see bullets move in slow motion (he literally has stated this on panel), ripping BOW's apart is pretty impressive I guess but Cap has been able to jump out of air planes, tank gambits explosion, and get tossed in the ground by war machine... So he wont be ripping cap apart. As for the feat posted this could be due to ignorance but that thing doesn't look much tougher than the kree solider cap beat down.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I can't be the only one that thinks Cap being able to see bullets in slow motion is retarded he should never ever get tagged by anyone who doesn't have superhuman speed.

Online
#8 Posted by jashro44 (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@jashro44: I can't be the only one that thinks Cap being able to see bullets in slow motion is retarded he should never ever get tagged by anyone who doesn't have superhuman speed.

Your not but its happened. There isn't really much we can do about it. And also there is the fact that other street can do crazy things as well. Things like deflecting bullets is the norm in marvel and dc so that is probably why cap can get tagged by people like daredevil and taskmaster and others.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@jashro44: I can't be the only one that thinks Cap being able to see bullets in slow motion is retarded he should never ever get tagged by anyone who doesn't have superhuman speed.

Hey, no need to be offensive to the mentally ill.

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I've seen the scan where Cap says he can see faster than bullets but is there anything to prove he can like him catching one of those bullets he can see in slow motion. Cap being able to see things in slow motion really doesn't matter if his body can't keep up.

Online
#11 Posted by Immortal777 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@Immortal777 said:

@jashro44: I can't be the only one that thinks Cap being able to see bullets in slow motion is retarded he should never ever get tagged by anyone who doesn't have superhuman speed.

Hey, no need to be offensive to the mentally ill.

Sorry if I offended you my mistake.

Online
#12 Posted by jashro44 (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@jashro44: I've seen the scan where Cap says he can see faster than bullets but is there anything to prove he can like him catching one of those bullets he can see in slow motion. Cap being able to see things in slow motion really doesn't matter if his body can't keep up.

No he has never caught a bullet to my knowledge. All though thats not really the point. Because cap can see things move in slow motion it gives him an edge on the average human. It gives his brain better reaction speed than the average joe so he will respond quicker, and despite his reflexes not necessarily being as good as his reaction speed he will start to react to a situation faster. If we are talking about reflexes though there is this.

#13 Posted by YoungJustice (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: Did you just call me mentally ill.

Flagged.

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'll take as you said because there is no point in trying to make sense of a comic book character.

Online
#15 Posted by Immortal777 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I truly don't care if you flag me but I said something and it seemed like it offended you so I apologized for it nothing more nothing less.

Online
#16 Posted by cooljammy18 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

I should flagged the both of you for being pansies. C'mon guys..

#17 Posted by YoungJustice (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@YoungJustice: I truly don't care if you flag me but I said something and it seemed like it offended you so I apologized for it nothing more nothing less.

Sorry, I totally misunderstood your comment.

I thought by me saying.

Hey, no need to be offensive to the mentally ill.

You got mad, and said

Sorry if I offended you my mistake.

I over think things sometimes

#18 Posted by Immortal777 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Its cool

Online
#19 Posted by GodOfMischief (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:Yeah I'd agree with that, it's a good match up though.

#20 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: How good is his reaction timing? Because cap can see bullets move in slow motion (he literally has stated this on panel), ripping BOW's apart is pretty impressive I guess but Cap has been able to jump out of air planes, tank gambits explosion, and get tossed in the ground by war machine... So he wont be ripping cap apart. As for the feat posted this could be due to ignorance but that thing doesn't look much tougher than the kree solider cap beat down.

If we're refering to the same scan, Cap said he sees faster than bullets. That's not the same as seeing them in slow motion. Normally, a person shouldn't even see a bullet because it goes so fast, but Cap can.

If you tried to punch me I could see faster than your fist, but that doesn't mean I'm seeing it in slow motion.

And literally ripping BOWs apart is very impressive when Strelats can tank high powered magnum rounds, yet Jake can literally beat them to death with their own body parts. People say that Bane ripping a man's arms off is one of his best strength feats; ripping through a mutated J'avo's beak would be better.

And the Ustanak was a 50 tonner+ who takes baths in smelting pools. Beating him was a pretty good skill feat for Jake when the Ustanak was superior to him in every other possible way (speed included)

#21 Posted by jashro44 (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Seeing faster than bullets is basically the same thing. What you described is seeing my fist not seeing faster than my fist. There is a difference. You would still be seeing my fist as a blur.

Do you have a video of him ripping limbs off?

What speed feats does he have? And if we are going by this logic captain america beat rhino.

#22 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Seeing faster than bullets is basically the same thing. What you described is seeing my fist not seeing faster than my fist. There is a difference. You would still be seeing my fist as a blur.

Do you have a video of him ripping limbs off?

What speed feats does he have? And if we are going by this logic captain america beat rhino.

I have no interest in debating for Jake, I was just giving you some info. I hope Progs shows up in this thread soon, because you know he'll put everyone in their place ;)

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37185 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap demolishes him.

Moderator
#24 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Cap demolishes him.

Hardly.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37185 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@god_spawn said:

Cap demolishes him.

Hardly.

Extremely.

Moderator
#26 Posted by jashro44 (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Maybe...Except 1 problem...He's also a pretty big captain america fan. He could side with cap just as easily.

#27 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@nickzambuto said:

@god_spawn said:

Cap demolishes him.

Hardly.

Extremely.

Nope.

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (37185 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Tell me that when he has something notable done.

Moderator
#29 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@nickzambuto: Tell me that when he has something notable done.

I did.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (37185 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Lol, whatever, Nick.

Moderator
#31 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither,Chris redfield comes in and beats them both.

top that feat!!!!!!

#32 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Cap. Off of what little I've seen of Jake ( I've never played RE6). While impressive, isn't really anything Cap couldn't or hasn't done himself. That Ustanak thing looked big and tough, but it wasn't/isn't anything worse than Cap has faced.

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (12681 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@nickzambuto: Lol, whatever, Nick.

You. Me. Chris vs Bane. Right here right now.

#34 Posted by WWDX100 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake would win, quite easily. Take away America's shield and all he is is a enhance soldier with enhanced skills.

However, for all we know, Muller isn't enhanced. That could be his actual strength. (Unlikely, but possible).

And taking on the Ustanak at the end of the game, STAGGERING the Ustanak.

Captain America movie, all the enemies are average sized people.

First of all, Ustanak isn't people. He's not human.

And second of all, Ustanak is nowhere even CLOSE to average sized.

Jake wins.

#35 Edited by Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwdx100 said:

Jake would win, quite easily. Take away America's shield and all he is is a enhance soldier with enhanced skills.

However, for all we know, Muller isn't enhanced. That could be his actual strength. (Unlikely, but possible).

And taking on the Ustanak at the end of the game, STAGGERING the Ustanak.

Captain America movie, all the enemies are average sized people.

First of all, Ustanak isn't people. He's not human.

And second of all, Ustanak is nowhere even CLOSE to average sized.

Jake wins.

I would never say that taking away Cap's Shield makes him nothing more then an Enhanced Soldeir. Cap's the guy who takes on the best Marvel has to offer and wins, without having any real super powers.

Muller is enhanced by Wesker's genes. That's why he didn't turn when he was injected with the virus.

The Ustanak feat is very impressive. He probably has Cap beat in strength because of this, but not by much.

In the end, I would say Cap wins a majority. It won't be anywhere near one of Cap's hardest fights, but it won't be easy either.