• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Wars Godzilla vs All 5 Jaegers at once.

Battle off shore.

#2 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

All 5?!!!

- GodZilla's stomped! These things can survive nuclear blast, have weaponise dishargers, lift Cruise Ships weigh over 100,000 tons, have weapons as powerful as Gigan which could chop up Godzilla.

This is Spite!

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

What? No one else saw the movie yet lol.

#4 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

The only true winner.

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (12783 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla rape stomps.

He's at least a class 7 or higher.

His durability and atomic Breathe along with regeneration gives him the win.

#7 Posted by McHotcakes (468 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: This is a spite in Godzilla's favor.

This is Final Wars Godzilla. The same Godzilla who easily defeated a dozen other monsters, many of which were one shots.

And the only Jaeger who survived a nuclear blast was Gypsy Danger, and it was left nearly destroyed afterward. Godzilla's breath is concentrated nuclear blast that I doubt any Jaeger could withstand.

Godzilla takes this.

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: This is a spite in Godzilla's favor.

This is Final Wars Godzilla. The same Godzilla who easily defeated a dozen other monsters, many of which were one shots.

And the only Jaeger who survived a nuclear blast was Gypsy Danger, and it was left nearly destroyed afterward. Godzilla's breath is concentrated nuclear blast that I doubt any Jaeger could withstand.

Godzilla takes this.

This

#9 Posted by Chibi_cute (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly godzilla wins this spite thread.

#10 Edited by Ostyo (8222 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruuuuun, it's a Godziiiilla stomp!

#11 Edited by Neogamebuddy (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Its kinda hard to do this without spoiling the movie but I would say godzilla because the strongest kaiju in the movie was level 5 I think and most of Therese guys SPOILERS died to weaker kaiju so and even if they tried to self destruct and numeric him and would likely make him stronger and give them a faster demise

#12 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Wars Godzilla meta stomps

#13 Edited by MonsterStomp (18203 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (18203 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Just because every is bias toward Godzilla doesn't mean it's right. I'll be back in a few hours.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Just because every is bias toward Godzilla doesn't mean it's right. I'll be back in a few hours.

Bias?! I never debated in here and I used all 5 Jaegers instead of 1.

How am I being Bias?

#19 Edited by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

The only true winner.

This is all I could think of when they kept talking about having Jaeger's drop bombs in a portal.

#20 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

All 5?!!!

lift Cruise Ships weigh over 100,000 tons,

Dude...what kind of warped mindset do you have to think that ship they lifted was a cruise ship?

#21 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla rape stomps.

He's at least a class 7 or higher.

His durability and atomic Breathe along with regeneration gives him the win.

Category. CATEGORY.

#22 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by GhostRider2 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla,i didn't saw the movie but i doubt he can put Godzilla down.

#24 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I never said you, I said everyone else. And if you think Godzilla should stomp here why bump this? You obviously had a winner in mind, if we're talking bias here.

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I never said you, I said everyone else. And if you think Godzilla should stomp here why bump this? You obviously had a winner in mind, if we're talking bias here.

Never had a winner in mind. I pointed out that everyone thinks GZ Stomp. Nowhere I said he would. Except against the 3 Jaegers which I think he does. All 5 could be a good fight.

I also bumped it as IMO it is a way closer fight than just the 3 Jaegers.

#26 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: My bad, a passenger ship, still the same weight!

#27 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I already made a Respect Pacific Rim thread and a friend named @jwalser3, did a good job finding more information on the Jaegar's and all of them are larger than Godzilla.

#28 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 said:

@cadencev2: I already made a Respect Pacific Rim thread and a friend named @jwalser3, did a good job finding more information on the Jaegar's and all of them are larger than Godzilla.

Kaiser Ghidorah, Biolante, Smog Monster, and Space Godzilla was larger than Godzilla. Look how height worked for them.

Height advantage does not equal auto win.

Also your wrong on Height as well.

Gypsy Danger

79 meters tall and weighing 1,980 tons

Final Wars Godzilla

As per Godzilla Unleash Bio. Godzilla 2000 Size: 100 meters, Mass: 55,000 tons Final Wars was scaled to same size by Millennium.

Wow.... math alone shows 1 Jaeger is not only smaller, but weight class is a 5 year old kid to Mike Tyson.

So I do not see how you end this debate with the whole (Jaegers are bigger) comment. they are not.

#29 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Wo,Wo... I said nothing about height = Win, I have plenty of arguments I have to share. Just have to get to the local library since I don't own a laptop to post pictures and videos.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Wo,Wo... I said nothing about height = Win, I have plenty of arguments I have to share. Just have to get to the local library since I don't own a laptop to post pictures and videos.

Looking foward to it.

#31 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Hyperlight (5910 posts) - - Show Bio

godzilla wins.... the only shot they have is setting off a nuke

#33 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: My bad, a passenger ship, still the same weight!

I thought it was a cargo ship. I guess I'll have to go watch the movie again just to make sure. :D

#34 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: The nuke wouldn't do anything but give Godzilla more power. He absorbs that type of energy. Godzilla was born from a nuke in fact.

#35 Edited by TheRedEclipse (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Godzilla is the winner

#36 Posted by Chaos Prime (10846 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one question but isnt this version of Godzilla able to move at near enough light speed or am i thinking of a foe of his?

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one question but isnt this version of Godzilla able to move at near enough light speed or am i thinking of a foe of his?

He reacted to a asteroid in Space still that was traveling at sub Light Speeds.

#38 Posted by jwalser3 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

To be fair. The trading cards put them on a much, much lighter scale.

Example.

So it's hard to say. Realistically I'd go with the blueprints in the weight. Everything else seems right. IMO.

Still Godzilla. Gotta go with a weaker version. Or at least take away his atomic breath...

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Well at least that official model is translated. Under 2000 tons seemed very light to me.

Also its nice to see Crimson Typhoon had a Plasma Cannon. Wish it had used it.

#40 Posted by jwalser3 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

It's the same with every Jaegar. Gipsy is like 7,000 tons in its blueprints. Not just CT....

Also its nice to see Crimson Typhoon had a Plasma Cannon. Wish it had used it.

Yeah, they had good aim too. Since they could make 3 pointers like crazy.

#42 Edited by TheRedEclipse (45 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G8WiDOHHKLI&list=UUoqPV3Rr-BqS0IqyyfcW1BA

Yeah I've seen Godzilla's breath do wonders. (Copy and paste link to see video)

#43 Posted by Hyperlight (5910 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos_prime said:

Hmm...so, he reacted to an asteroid travelling sub light speed. Did he have any other speedy feats to make this consistent, or was this a one time thing?

One of the big things I keep hearing about this version of GZ in most threads is how he reacts at light speeds.

#45 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2 said:

@chaos_prime said:

Hmm...so, he reacted to an asteroid travelling sub light speed. Did he have any other speedy feats to make this consistent, or was this a one time thing?

One of the big things I keep hearing about this version of GZ in most threads is how he reacts at light speeds.

Same deal as New 52 Superman who bench the earths weight for 5 days. Superman has no other feats close to this, but everyone agrees he can do it.

#46 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2 said:

@chaos_prime said:

Same deal as New 52 Superman who bench the earths weight for 5 days. Superman has no other feats close to this, but everyone agrees he can do it.

So, not light speed reaction per se, but just below the speed of light if he needs to. Gotcha.

#47 Posted by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2 said:

@chaos_prime said:

So, not light speed reaction per se, but just below the speed of light if he needs to. Gotcha.

If this is the case, are any of the Jaeger's even fast enough to tag him?

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@wyldsong said:

Oh yeah. this is not combat or movement speed. This is pure Reaction Speed, seeing a object coming at him in the blackness of space.

#49 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wyldsong said:

@wyldsong said:

Oh yeah. this is not combat or movement speed. This is pure Reaction Speed, seeing a object coming at him in the blackness of space.

Okay, I saw a youtube clip, and I am guessing this is the scene where he tries blasting the thing out of the sky, then you see an explosion and GZ standing by the crater?

So what it looks like is that he was pretty much prepped and knew it was coming if that was the case...but that he can muster up the reaction speed with a little bit of prep/knowledge, kind of like Anthony Kelly, the arrow catcher. A good reaction feat to be sure, but not necessarily indicative of combat/movement speed. Gotcha. Again=)

Thanks for the intel.

#50 Posted by Straynger (229 posts) - - Show Bio

5 Jaegers win.

Grabbing up a 4k+ ton cargo freighter and using it as a bat is waaaay more damage than a King Kong(Toho) fists. Godzilla is the sheet but he would get tko'd vs 5 Jaegers.