Godzilla (Final Wars)

ps. If it is spite, then a less powerful Godzilla

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I need to make a thread for this. I can see The Jaegar dodging atomic breath since Gigan did it, also his saws can hurt Godzilla which almost got him at the South Pole. And is striker Eureka the Australian Jaegar? If so he'll tank the Atomic breath since he's way more durable then Gypsy Danger, and Gypsy tanked an underwater nuke.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dratini1331

Team wins. Striker was super durable, and the less durable Gypsy tanked a massive nuclear blast (but that was while under water). I could see them winning if they double team godzilla.

Avatar image for godemperorofmankind
GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imsee jaegers winning, with gipsy near- demolished and striker with light damage

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe this. Just because this pacific rim thing is new and such doesn't mean they can win against Godzilla. I've seen Final War Godzilla take planet shattering asteroids to the face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7erLu1YfJg( Gorath) and kill most monsters within seconds.

-

"Team wins. Striker was super durable, and the less durable Gypsy tanked a massive nuclear blast (but that was while under water). I could see them winning if they double team godzilla."

-

Godzilla's normal Atomic Breath is more powerful than an Atomic Bomb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8WiDOHHKLI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoqPV3Rr-BqS0IqyyfcW1BA

-

And being durable is nothing to Godzilla. Godzilla ha been completely obliterated and has survived http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzlp811Ra8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoqPV3Rr-BqS0IqyyfcW1BA

-

I think Godzilla is the winner

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Godzilla... even though those Robots in Pacific Rim was pretty badass. I don't think they could handle Godzilla and that Atomic Breath.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Godzilla

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mjolnirson

@dratini1331:

underwater explosions are lots and lots more powerful than outside, however you have a point about the resistance of the jaeger.

jaegers. the real deal with godzilla is his atomic breath and while a jaeger is holding the mouth another is gutting the big lizard.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: provided they get near enough to do that. one jaeger gets hit by the nuke breath and gets totaled. the next one follows suit.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gayaka

ned_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ned_54

@mjolnirson said:

@dratini1331:

underwater explosions are lots and lots more powerful than outside, however you have a point about the resistance of the jaeger.

jaegers. the real deal with godzilla is his atomic breath and while a jaeger is holding the mouth another is gutting the big lizard.

The real deal with godzilla is his atomic breath?? oh silly goose. Lets take heisei godzilla for example. He is only 100meters, but weighs 60,000 tons. Where is he getting all this weight from for being only 100m? Godzillas body is DENSE AS HELL. Not only is godzilla dense he is strong as fuck. He lifts Heisei king ghidorah which weighed 70,000 tons (140,000,000lbs) and slams her on the ground multiple times. Godzilla would juggle Jaegers like tennis balls.

Also i hardly doubt that anything in gypsy or strykers arsenal would be able to pierce godzilla's body. That sword that is made up off steel and obsidian? lmao.. please. Steel isn't even close to the list of hardest metal. And obsidian at best is a 6. At the end of Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 2. The left over energy released from rodan was strong enough to melt diamond. Diamond, probably the hardest mineral, melted away from left over energy. Most of THAT energy went into godzilla.

And if you combine godzilla feats from other Eras then gypsy and stryker is even more fucked. Millennium Godzilla survived 2 blast from D.T (dimension tide) a weapon that fires enough energy to create a rip between dimensions. Durability? lol.... and don't give me shit like, Godzilla was injured by gigans saw blade. Lol... its a movie, obviously they aren't going to make godzilla immune to everything. That would just make the movie boring. But based on solid recorded feats, godzilla shits all over Jeagers. Godzilla is as strong as he needs to be, King of Monsters.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Godzilla.

Avatar image for buckycapwintersoldier
BuckyCapWinterSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why'd you have to use those Jaegers? What about the Tacit Ronin, or Cherno Alpha, or even Crimson Typhoon? Ugh. But no, the Jaegers would win this, what with Striker Eureka missiles, Gypsy Danger's arm cannons, SWORD, and NUKE. Sorry, tough fight and all, but Godzilla wouldn't win against 2 Jaegers; definitely against 1, but not 2. And, if it were an actual fight in Pacific Rim, I doubt they'd send only 2 Jaegers, as Godzilla is like a Level 4 here. They'd send them all.

ned_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckycapwintersoldier: godzilla would shit all over any and all jaegers at the same time. Come back when Jaegers emerge unharm from an energy blast that is strong enough to tear apart dimensions.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ned_54 said:

@buckycapwintersoldier: godzilla would shit all over any and all jaegers at the same time. Come back when Jaegers emerge unharm from an energy blast that is strong enough to tear apart dimensions.

Lol what?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#18 frozen  Moderator

Godzilla.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know... Godzilla is super slow.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By jwwprod

Godzilla.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Awesome factor

Godzilla> everybody else

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Wars Godzilla tanked an asteroid that destroyed an entire city to the face with absolutely no discernible injuries whatsoever. The only way the Jaegers could win is if Goji falls asleep because he's so fucking bored by the challenge they're presenting.

@mikep12 said:

Not really.

Loading Video...

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mikep12
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

Actually....no Godzilla is slow. All incarnations can tag mach speed targets with both melee or pinpoint blasts. Remember, a larger object will appear slower than a smaller object due to perspective, yet it is moving the same pace. A character the size of Godzilla moving at human speed would be nearly hypersonic (you raise your arm and it moves three feet max, Godzilla raises his arm and it moves like 30 meters).

The Jaegers don't move faster than the jets GZ thrashes for kicks, so they're getting tagged incredibly easilly, actually.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thelocust619

@buckycapwintersoldier: add up the weight of every Jaeger and Kaiju in the movie, n they still arnt heavier than Godzilla. N he can lift well over double his weight...

Durability wise he takes no damage from nukes or his own blast multiplied by 10,000.

You know how a crappy nuclear exhaust pierced right through Slattern? What do you think a full blown nuclear blast focused and compressed into a beam will do?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mikep12

@thelocust619: Really? Yagers display great speed and agility in there battles and could easily avoid this and you don't need to move faster than a jet to dodge GZ. Also you said "Actually..... no Godzilla is slow" -_-

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thelocust619

@mikep12: Did I stutter?

You must understand, Godzilla's head is a turret. If he can look at you, he can blast you. Also, he can tag kaiju in mid-jump with a tail whip, which requires spinning completely around. It seems you don't know very much about him at all.

In Godzilla vs Megaguirus, Megaguirus could fly so fast it left afterimages and blitz jets. Godzilla caught this 12,000 ton monster with his teeth....and stopped it cold without budging. He did it by catching it's stinger, taking all the force with his neck as if he didn't even notice.

I'll repeat it for you, just in case: no Godzilla is slow.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddamnmasterchief: I have to disagree....the entire PR universe could not take Godzilla if he were asleep. Nothing has dealt enough damage in PR to even get past his hide, which is able to receive nukes and laser beams with no visible damage at all. And past that, Godzilla's regen is pretty much instant in nearly all showings except the beating heart, n that was ghost godzilla.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Tough call

Is it really??

#5 Posted by CadenceV2 (22148 posts) - 8 months, 5 days ago - Show Bio

@swordbrothers: @cybrilious4: @dratini1331: @godemperorofmankind: I already made this thread and with all 5 Jaegers.

Outcome was they get stomped lol.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/jaegers-vs-godzilla-1477591/

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Experio

@thelocust619: Then it must be my lack of knowledge on this Godzilla, that or i'm confusing him with another version

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Major underestimation of Godzilla (this version).

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mikep12

@thelocust619: One I've seen all the movies and even read some of the comics. I know what GZ is capable but I don't remember every single thing. I know that his head is like a turret that's how he takes down jets and stuff. I just think the jagers can dodge this but I never said they'd win.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Wars Godzilla tanked an asteroid that destroyed an entire city to the face with absolutely no discernible injuries whatsoever. The only way the Jaegers could win is if Goji falls asleep because he's so fucking bored by the challenge they're presenting.

@mikep12 said:

Not really.

Loading Video...

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST CRAP EVER HAHAH OMFG

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla could tank nuke atop nuk atop nuke.

He would just bite the jaegers heads off.

Mind you gozilla is a lot bigger than the jaegers. his tail alone would crush one.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team stomps

ned_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddamnmasterchief: I have to disagree....the entire PR universe could not take Godzilla if he were asleep. Nothing has dealt enough damage in PR to even get past his hide, which is able to receive nukes and laser beams with no visible damage at all. And past that, Godzilla's regen is pretty much instant in nearly all showings except the beating heart, n that was ghost godzilla.

and that was when godzilla blew himself up inside out from his atomic blast. AND HE WAS STILL ALIVE! godzilla is king of monster for a reason. PR would get shit on

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ned_54: lol which makes no sense being that's exactly how he uses the nuclear pulse, which normally causes no damage lol screw ghost Godzilla. He looks BA tho

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: One I've seen all the movies and even read some of the comics. I know what GZ is capable but I don't remember every single thing. I know that his head is like a turret that's how he takes down jets and stuff. I just think the jagers can dodge this but I never said they'd win.

Well you must be lowballing then....I mean of the nuke ray was a short bolt I could see the argue meant of him missing, but its a sustained stream. If Godzilla fires his beam and turns his head one degree, he just cleared a city block. No Jaeger can dodge that, especially when its accurate enough to hit targets in space n others moving faster than sound. The Jaegers would get blitzed by the likes of King Ceasar, theyre not dodging anything....n even if they could...which they cant....one nuclear pulse kills everyone. If GZ shoots a beam and turns his head, it kills everyone. If GZ stands still and lets them charge at him, they all die as if the ran into a wall. If he falls over on them, they die....so speed is no issue here. There is no feat giving jaegers the speed or agility to dodge pretty much anything GZ wants to do

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mikep12

@thelocust619: I'm low-balling cause I said they can dodge GZ's beams. Okay.....

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By synchronized_123

Jaegers be like "Nukes! Nukes! Nukes!"

Godzilla be like "Mmm, yummy!" *Uses spiral breath on them sending them to space*

@thelocust619: Probably because he has a gaping wound on his neck and some of the energy went into his neck ripping him apart.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thelocust619

@mikep12: you're lowballing cuz you said Godzilla is too slow to tag massive robots that are nowhere remotely as fast as many of his opponents, n don't even have the agility to jump over him. If this takes place in a city street, they're literally sitting ducks lol. Just no. That's ridiculous, I'm giving you reason upon reason as to why that's ridiculous and you have backed your statement with...."Godzilla is slow". Yea....he's slow in the same way a crocodileis slower than a human....as in they're actually faster in every way lol they do have a slight melee speed (boxing) advantage, but not by as much as you think. Godzilla can wrestle like a champ, n while one punch from a Jaeger pierces a building, one swipe from GZ can rip buildings completely in half....n again, its fast enough to tag supersonic jets, which Jaegers cannot do, to my knowledge.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Where did I say he couldn't tag them? I just said they were faster. Catching someone is a reaction and moving your head is moving your head. When I said slow I mean't when it comes to running like Jagers. Nowhere did I say they have superior reactions or that they could tank what GZ could put out. All I said was that they could dodge a beam. I know GZ wins here you seem to want to keep reminding me.

gipsy_danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ned_54:

Gipsy's bomb took out the breach, striker's was supposed to do the same thing, gipsy tanked that

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thelocust619

@gipsy_danger: a nuclear bomb going of is still far under Godzilla's breath. Most of the forces involved dissipate/end in a blink of an eye, such as heat and gamma rays. Godzilla sustains them for an unfair period.

A nuke can hit temperatures close to the surface of the sun. If sustained in the size of a pinhead, it would wipe all life in a 1000 mile diameter. Godzilla's breath is focused to avoid that, but it can still completely disintegrate monsters far denser than Gypsy in just a few shots....so tanking (more like....barely surviving) one nuke isn't very impressive here

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rexorr

@pokergeist Why make the previous thread if you were on Godzilla's side?

Anyways, i dont think the 2 take it, but 5 definitely do.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thelocust619

@rexorr: "but 5 definitely do."

Lol no. Godzilla outweighs them all put together, and they have literally nothing in their arsenal that can bring him down. If Gigan can't cut him up with his arm blades, they won't either lol. Meanwhile, he can one-shot multiples at once. They're pretty much paper compared to him. He already stomped all Jaegers at once in another thread.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 nwname  Moderator

Every version of godzilla can stomp PR verse.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 Lol, remember how slow Godzilla was? They could easily team up from all sides and take him out. And Gypsy Danger could electrocute him multiple times to slow him down EVEN MORE.