Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SillySteve91

Jackie Chan W/ Talismans

Vs

Young Justice: Aqualad, Robin, Kd Flash, Miss Martian, Artemis, Zatanna, Rocket, Superboy

The Talismans are infused into Jackie's body, so the team can't remove them. And to clear this up he can split himsef in two (Tiger Talisman) and both Jackie's, (Yin and Yang) will still have all the power of the other Talismans.

After 30 mintues the Team get help (If needed) from Batman, Hawkman and Green Arrow

No prep

Moralls on

Win by: KO, submission

Battle Location: Museum, but after 30 minutes will make way onto the streets of New York.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Jackie Chan easily

with prep I'd go with Youngjustice.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MethoKi

Miss Martian warps his mind.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nightflash

what are talismans

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dredeuced

@Nightflash said:

what are talismans

http://jackiechanadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Talismans

I'd say Miss Martian would win it since none of the talismans stop telepathy -- she would then force him to say "I surrender" and they win, since it's not against her morals to fuck up a dude's mind. If not for that I think he'd stomp them considering he can't be hurt (dog), has super speed and flight, shoots laser beams and has super strength. Basically bargain bin superman with the ability to double himself.

If it was to KO or Death then he would win or draw, since the dog talisman is true invincibility to everything but pain, and horse is immunity to that, and the best they could do is have Miss Martian trap him in a fantasy land.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
MM solos
jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jobbernos

jc.

SillySteve91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SillySteve91

I knew MM would be a problem here. I'm glad people see this. But given all, Jackie could easily let his dark side out, so to speak (Tiger Talisman). Now MM can't take two Jackie's on at the same time. Given, if Jackie's think about this. The Good Jackie would be going up against MM, Once she gets inside his head, I can't see her doing any real damage, 'cause she would feel guilty. The Dark Jackie, he would be loving the fight against the others. His downfull would be that he might not use his powers, and try and take them on solo on H2H. Granted, he beats them in all aspects when it comes to H2H combat, he would get to cocky. But I know if Batman came into it, The "Dark" Jackie would love to go H2H with him.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

MM's got intangibility, Jackie can't hurt her. If she sees him beating the crap out of her friends, she'll Telepathy him into an idle doll. She doesn't feel guilty about using her powers to make dudes comatose, I don't see why she'd feel guilty about some random dude beating up all her friends with a bad accent.

Batman would get crushed if he showed up. Talismans gives you super sonic speed and enough strength to crush giant concrete walls and complete physical invincibility. Either MM can TP him into a forced submission or he stomps YJ pretty hard.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Jackie with talismans should stomp everyone but Ms Martian.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

Young Justice.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dredeuced

Actually, nevermind, Jackie stomps. Here's how the Horse works: if activated, the Noble Horse expels all alien forces within.

Pretty sure a Martian Mind probing counts as an alien force within. Jackie should stomp, but wouldn't be able to hurt MM.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced: He could go astral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced: He is slowly turning into a dragon cause of his dragon talisman

So he could probably burn her down with magic fire )

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By SUNMAN

Jackie Chan destroys them. He takes out Miss Martian first, and puts her down permanently

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dredeuced

@Anzendenai: Astral isn't the same as intangible. For instance, I'm pretty sure Martian Manhunter can't hit Boston Brand, despite him being intangible and Brand being an astral/ethereal spirit.

Is MissM weak against fire? I thought that was just green Martians like Manhunter. I know the Dragon talisman gives fire projection and pyrokinesis, just didn't think it'd work on Miss Martian.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By No_Trolling

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Jackie Chan easily

with prep I'd go with Youngjustice.

This man speaks the truth

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

@Dredeuced: it's all martians

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dredeuced

I legit thought it was just J'onn being deathly afraid of fire because of his trauma. I even remember a story arc where he overcomes his fear of fire and is no longer affected by it.

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By alexander121793

The Young justice cartoon versions of the characters are not as strong as they're comic book counter parts for instances since judging from the line up this right before the time skip:

Superboy can't fly, doesn't have heat vision, is not as strong as superman (he failed to lift a school bus), is not as fast or durable, and he doesn't have tactile telekinesis.

Kid Flash is not as fast as his comic book counterpart ( Barry Allan and Impulse run circles around him), cannot face through solid objects or do the majority of the standard speedster tricks, doesn't have reflexes to equal his speed, he has trouble controlling his speed and the flashes are not connected to the speed force in anyway,

Miss Martian: First off the young justice version of Martians while physically stronger than humans are not close to kryptonians strength wise and Miss Martian is even weaker because of her youth. Also do to Miss Martians inexperience at this point at time she has limited control over her telepathy (though she managed to barely over Psiomen in a telepathic duel she rarely uses it offensively in combat), cannot phase through solid objects, has trouble with shape shifting, can only turn partially invisible (camouflage), among other problems due to her youth and inexperience.

Those are just the most obvious ones. What the cartoon version of Young Justice (they are not actually called Young Justice in the show they are just known as the team) lack in power they make up for in tactics, strategy, and team work. In the season final which this roster is from through planning and team work they managed to take down a mind controlled Justice League and cure them of their mind control.

The cartoon version of Young Justice is not even called that in the show. They actually more or less aren't a super team they function more or less as a black ops team for the justice league and as such don't even have a team name they are just referred to as the team.

While Jackie Chan would lose against the comic version of Young Justice he stands a chance against the cartoon version provided he can overcome their team work and tactics. Also since this is the cartoon version of Jackie Chan he has borderline super powered feats even with out the talismans.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dredeuced

The comic version would have troubles with him because, well, he's truly 100% invincible. Dog gives immortality and Horse gives infinite healing and complete removal of non physical means of dealing him, given the wording. It'd probably be a stalemate for the most part since he couldn't hurt a Kid Flash/Impulse, but unless they can BFR him they're not hurting him. It's a funny old cartoon but the powers those talismans have are no joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced: I meant that in his Astral form he could fight her telepathically or at least avoid getting mindraped

Also he could turn her in fish and fry her

Doubt she would retain her powers after being transformed

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By alexander121793

@Dredeuced:

Also even without the talismans the cartoon version of Jackie Chan has beat numerous foes including demon sorcerers, the dragon Shendu, demons, Oni, Demon Masks, Chi powered monks, evil sorcerers, hundreds of demon ninjas, others empowered by the talismans, ancient monsters, mercenaries, a guy made of paper, gangsters, criminals, among many other foes and ninety percent of the time chose not to use the talismans.

This version of Jackie Chan even without the talismans is far from helpless against superpowers beings.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackie Chan wins