Ultimate Captain America:

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 Gotta call you in whenever Ultimate is involved!

#3 Posted by mightyrearranger (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so Ultimate Cap has a leg-up on his 616 counterpart in overall strength. He can land some deadly blows, but I still don't see how Jack won't just heal up from them.

Meanwhile, UltiCap survived a nuke at sea, so I'm not sure if Jack could eliminate him either.

I'd guess Jack is much faster than Steve though, so he'll be able to land blows sooner and more frequently.:

I'd probably give the edge to Jack based on this, but only based on what I know about both (which isn't much as far as Ulti-Cap is concerned).

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Cap has major speed as well.

Caps speed like his strength and durability is clearly super human levels.

1) Cap dodges computer targeting AK-47 with no Shield.

2) Cap dodges bullets from Military.

3-5) Reacts and Blocks electricity attacks. He does this again for a Silver Herald.

6) Bullets dodging from 360 degrees.

7) Cap actually reacts and moves faster than the Bullet Tranqs from Hawkeye's guns! Clint clearly fires first and Cap reacts second. Great feat.

8-9) Cap Reacts to Silver Herald Electric attack after it was fired!

#5 Posted by laflux (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Can I post feats from Luther Strode's latest issue?

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Well i've read it so it doesn't bother me :)

#7 Edited by mightyrearranger (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Interesting, thanks for the scans.

UltiCap is a bullet dodger, which is cool. However, the opponent Jack is effortlessly slicing up in the image I posted is Luther Strode, another proven bullet dodger (who moves so fast that he has eliminated multiple armed targets before they can even think about firing). Jack is much more recent of a creation though, and is still somewhat mysterious as far as the full potential of his powers.

All that being said, I still don't see how either will kill or incap the other, haha.

#8 Posted by dondave (34232 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Except Cap is not a bullet dodger, Bullet dodging is dodging the aim of a person. Cap is dodging the very speed of Bullets in the Hawkeye and Computer AK Targeting scans. Cap proven speed reacts to Electricity twice. One from a super soldier and another from a Silver Herald.

Cap is faster than Bullets in Speed and way faster in Reaction.

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'll give you some feats for reference :)

This is Luther's speed:

This is Luther Vs Jack:

Note Luther slams Jack into the concrete floor and Jack isn't bothered.

Jack is also fast enough to dodge the entire clip on a machine gun at close range, deflect a bullet with his knife and kill a Superhuman equal to Luther without the guy seeing him move:

Finally Jack has a very strong healing factor he can even keep fighting and in this case even though his neck was broken:

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Well I know Caps reaction time and skill combo could grapple this guy in a attack and then it be over for Jack lol.

Also it is not like Cap never beaten a Healing Factor being.

Cap vs Kleiser. This guy has double digit ton strength and insane healing factor.

#12 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:Here's a few things from the latest issue (EDIT: Just saw you included two of them):

Basic dodging/deflecting.
He can smell blood. So, stealth if injured isn't an option.
Another display of combat speed.

When it comes to Jack, I don't think we'll be able to get a proper gauge until the next issue. That one is likely to have plenty from Jack and -- most likely -- what it takes to defeat him.

Meanwhile, UltiCap survived a nuke at sea, so I'm not sure if Jack could eliminate him either.

And yet he's been knocked out by a "Nuke" on land ;)

Staff
#13 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Can some post up some scans of Jack the Ripper's feats? Sorry to sound demanding, but I've never read Luther Strode before. Based on his Wiki page alone, Ultimate Cap seems to be superior physically, but Jack seems as though he has the advantage in terms of speed and his healing factor (which is apparently near-instantaneous). I can't really make a definitive call until I get more information, though.

It is worth mentioning that Ultimate Cap can heal from knife wounds in about a minute, though. And Cap himself has repeatedly proven to be able to react to bullets (the feat with him dodging bullets even when completely surrounded by enemies springs to mind).

#14 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok never mind, I'll check out the scans above.

#15 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

It's tough to compare Jack/Luther to other high end street levelers at times, so I just tweeted this:

"Hey @Justin_Jordan,do Luther/Jack fall in the superhuman range for physicals or is it more "enhanced" like Captain America?"

Staff
#16 Edited by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Given how they bullet-time they should be superhuman.

#17 Edited by laflux (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Well i've read it so it doesn't bother me :)

Cool I thought you still hadn't got round to reading it.

In that case :P @cadencev2

First scan, effortless Bullet Dodging from Petra, who is actually quite a good shot, second scan more Bullet Timing from Jack, deflects a bullet a point blank range from Petra, after the Bullet is fired, using his knives, then nonchalantly allows Petra to shoot him multiple times as she closes the door on him. Third Scan Blitzes Binder (Someone on Luther's/Librarians level of speed, who can dodge bullets after they are fired)

#18 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be, yes. But I'd prefer for the writer to give us an official classification and hope he'll maybe elaborate a little bit.

Staff
#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I saw what you did there. lol.

Im curious myself how well he can deal with Super Human Strength. Say Cap gets a hold of him in those Grapples he does so well, will Jack be able to break out?

#20 Edited by laflux (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: @strider92:

I love how all three of us spammed the same feats in the space of a few minutes :P

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I saw what you did there. lol.

Im curious myself how well he can deal with Super Human Strength. Say Cap gets a hold of him in those Grapples he does so well, will Jack be able to break out?

Well, this is what happened when Luther had him by the neck. Also, Jack's neck was snapped at the time.

Staff
#22 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@k4tzm4n: @strider92:

I love how all three of us spammed the same feats in the space of a few minutes :P

Because we are awesome!?

#23 Posted by SlimJ87D (9315 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed feat for Cap, takes down the brotherhood of mutants in a few seconds. Thanks to CadenceV2

He actually slams one of them against the wall and is fast enough to catch up with his shield.

#24 Posted by mightyrearranger (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yeah, that's what's gonna make this such a long battle. I'm sure we'll find out what can trump JtR eventually, but for now, anything Cap throws at him will just be healed right up, and vice versa it seems.

Thanks for posting the feats, everyone. Wish I wasn't at work right now or I'd have uploaded some.

#25 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

Speed feat for Cap, takes down the brotherhood of mutants in a few seconds. Thanks to CadenceV2

He actually slams one of them against the wall and is fast enough to catch up with his shield.

To piggy back off that, Cap kicks one guy in the wall... it was Juggernaut. He kicked him in the face and KOed him lol.

Awsome.

#26 Posted by SlimJ87D (9315 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: LMAO, I'm starting to feel like Ultimate Juggernaut is not very Ultimate. Haha.

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Well to be fair, Juggs gets pawn twice by Cap.

But then, who is there Cap does not PWN?

Rogue vs Juggs. She could not even Drain him dry like other people because he had so much power.

Juggs before fighting Rogue is not phased by these car blowing cards.

Here Colossus is in mtal form, Juggs is ramming thru the house, and KOs 1000+ toner Colossus while Colossus was in Metal Form!

Anyway, Ultimate Juggs is in the same league as Depowered 616 and Cap owned him twice.

#28 Posted by SlimJ87D (9315 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Man, in college we made a film and I modeled one of the characters after Ultimate Juggernaut. I'm going to PM it to you lol.

#29 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOM! Got a nice strength range for Luther.

Superhuman, but low level. Luther could flip a car over, but not lift it over his head.

Staff
#30 Edited by laflux (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Really, that would put Luther at below 2 tonnes. I'm assuming that means he could still dead lift the car so at the most he would be a 1-1.5 tonner max. I think that's an under estimation Considering his consistent striking feats, the crater he made when he smashed Jack the Ripper, and the Warehouse he destroyed when he fought the Librarian. Even considering the flipping over the car analogy, Luther threw someone with enough force so an Armored Van (those things weigh 7 tonnes), was tilted off its wheels.

But if this is Official Word from Justin Jordan, then there is not much I can say. Even so, 5 tonnes seems more logical for me...........