blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By blacktom212

in a drinkings contest jack. 
but it wont be a fight since jack would uses his charm and you know before make a move jack would be drunk out of his mind
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Akwa

In an actual fight with no holds barred? Jack pulls out his gun and shoots her.
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blacktom212
@Akwa said:
"In an actual fight with no holds barred? Jack pulls out his gun and shoots her. "

jajajaja that reminds me of that scene of indiana jones.  
but we know jack wouldnt shoot a girl unless she waste rum
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos

Xena in a curbstomp, shes taken on much worse than Jack with her frisbee of doom.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

lol jack
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Akwa
@Hellos said:
"Xena in a curbstomp, shes taken on much worse than Jack with her frisbee of doom. "

Yes, Xena is physically superior by far. I would give the fight to her except for one fact: 

Jack has a gun. He can just pull it out and shoot her dead.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@Akwa said:
"Yes, Xena is physically superior by far. I would give the fight to her except for one fact:  Jack has a gun. He can just pull it out and shoot her dead. "

If I remember correctly she has disarmed multiple people quite some distance away with ease, her reaction time is top notch, I don't see why should wouldn't be able to knock Jack on his ass within a few seconds.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Power NeXus

Jack wouldn't be fighting in his right mind. She would kill him as he is attempting to 'accidentally' grope her.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Power NeXus said:
"Jack wouldn't be fighting in his right mind. She would kill him as he is attempting to 'accidentally' grope her. "

@Hellos said:
"@Akwa said:
"Yes, Xena is physically superior by far. I would give the fight to her except for one fact:  Jack has a gun. He can just pull it out and shoot her dead. "
If I remember correctly she has disarmed multiple people quite some distance away with ease, her reaction time is top notch, I don't see why should wouldn't be able to knock Jack on his ass within a few seconds. "
I agree with you guys unless, Jacks Jack Factor is on... He has a super power that Xena does not, you see Xena has real skill. Jack has LUCK enough of it too win without even doing anything... Like for example Xena throws her disc blade only to have in be swatted away by Jack who had no idea she even threw it. Xena and Jack start to sword fight Xena is about to strike Jack down with her superior sword fighting skills, only to have her head cut off by her own disc balde that she forgot all about as it made like a pinball and came back too her like it has been shown to do... Now she would normally catch it, but Jacks LUCK would do the trick. I say Xena should win... But Jack may win without even doing anything at all.
wkworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By wkworld

Xena, curbstomp. even with Jacks luck he doesn't stand a chance.

The Chakram isn't just something that can just be "swatted away" and Xena has even managed to catch her chakram while blind so I highly doubt its going to be cutting her head off.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By D3athstroke
@Akwa said:
" Jack pulls out his gun and shoots her. "

+ 1 :)

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By spidey 15

Xena in a sexy curbstomp.... his gun will be nothing since Xena has her Chakram.... she is a hell better fighter and more deadlier... she wins.....=]
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Power NeXus
@Undergroundgod said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"Jack wouldn't be fighting in his right mind. She would kill him as he is attempting to 'accidentally' grope her. "

@Hellos said:
"@Akwa said:
If I remember correctly she has disarmed multiple people quite some distance away with ease, her reaction time is top notch, I don't see why should wouldn't be able to knock Jack on his ass within a few seconds. "
I agree with you guys unless, Jacks Jack Factor is on... He has a super power that Xena does not, you see Xena has real skill. Jack has LUCK enough of it too win without even doing anything... Like for example Xena throws her disc blade only to have in be swatted away by Jack who had no idea she even threw it. Xena and Jack start to sword fight Xena is about to strike Jack down with her superior sword fighting skills, only to have her head cut off by her own disc balde that she forgot all about as it made like a pinball and came back too her like it has been shown to do... Now she would normally catch it, but Jacks LUCK would do the trick. I say Xena should win... But Jack may win without even doing anything at all. "

Good points. Jack in a drunken stupor is comparable to Longshot when his motives are pure, or Gladiator when he's really confident.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kaino12

this thread has my approval

amphivena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xena kills him instantly

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xena

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Xena stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with the Xena bumps? Also, feats?