#1 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in Port Royal. Battle ends in Death, morals are off, and both are bloodlusted. Jack has all his standard gear, V has all his gear including a machette. Who wins?

#2 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

V STOMP

#4 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

You should give Jack some relics to even this fight like the Sword of Cortez/Timekeeper or something else althou i think the Timekeeper would be to much.

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Timekeeper

#5 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparrow has luck and everything, but this V guy, he's not jobbing around. Horrible horrible death for Sparrow after 6 minutes of an awesome well shot swirling around fight with lots of sparklings due to blades meeting way more than in real life.

#6 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Sparrow wins, his insane probability and entropy control should be enough to put down V

#7 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, Jack has the sword of Cortes. The novels say Jack used it when he was a child, the Sword is cursed and magical.

#8 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...Who will win this?

#9 Posted by D3athstroke (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

JAck has supernatural luck

I cant see v killing or injuring him

#10 Posted by Nefarious (20649 posts) - - Show Bio

V wins with ease.

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Jack Sparrow

#12 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Sparrow with the Sword of Cortez wins this easily as the Sword of Cortez has some insane powers read the wiki under *Power* http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Cortés

IIRC the Sword of Cortez could also banish somebody. If Jack Sparrow also has the Timekeeper than this will be a stomp.

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

Jack Sparrow with the Sword of Cortez wins this easily as the Sword of Cortez has some insane powers read the wiki under *Power* http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Cortés

IIRC the Sword of Cortez could also banish somebody. If Jack Sparrow also has the Timekeeper than this will be a stomp.

No time keeper, just the sword.

#14 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

JAck has supernatural luck

I cant see v killing or injuring him

Does he actually or are you just referring to plot armour which is as about as handy as tissue paper in a vine battle. V injures then kills him, guy was a monster.

#15 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Going V here

#16 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#17 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say V in a straight fight. He's got well more experience in straight-up fights, whereas Jack is more the creative jailbreaker.

V also has superior reaction time. Like the 'experimented on to raise, and then goes up against guns with knives' reaction time.

#18 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Veraciously verbalizing, Without being verbose, V stands victorious!

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

V for Vicious!

#20 Posted by Delphic (1485 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: This is actually kind of interesting. I would say myself that Jack wins by sheer luck alone. Then again considering things V might win simply because Jack prefers flight over fight. In terms of skill V wins in that category. So I give the victory to V for being more skilled in combat, and the fact that Jack would run away majority of the time: He is a pirate after all.

#21 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Delphic said:

@MasterJohn: This is actually kind of interesting. I would say myself that Jack wins by sheer luck alone. Then again considering things V might win simply because Jack prefers flight over fight. In terms of skill V wins in that category. So I give the victory to V for being more skilled in combat, and the fact that Jack would run away majority of the time: He is a pirate after all.

Even with Jack having the sword of cortes?

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (18244 posts) - - Show Bio

V wins man. He took out a room full of gunmen before they could reload.

#23 Posted by Delphic (1485 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Delphic said:

Even with Jack having the sword of cortes?

I would say so even if Jack had the sword of Cortes Jack is not a fighter he's a runner. He only fights if there is some sort of profit in it. Against Barbosa he fought for Revenge and the Black Pearl. He fought Will and Norrington for possession of the Heart of Davey Jones so he could have leverage against jones for his freedom. He fought against Davy Jones himself so he could retain his freedom. If Jack sees no profit in a fight he will run. He would simply use the sword of cortes to escape from V, for the very sake of retaining the sword. (Then again why would V want the Sword?) Because Jack would run away from the fight that would mean that V is the victor. For the sake of humoring you though. If Jack did fight against V. I would say that Jack would win. The sword of Cortes gives him a bit of an unfair advantage, because then we are talking about magic versus skill.