#1  Edited By Yaujtapool
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Precise

Jack Hawksmoor, you gave him a huge advantage if the battle is in Tokio. The larger the city, the more powerful he is. He can simply swallow them into the ground as he has done before. He can reroute the entire electricity supply of the city towards She-Hulk and Hercules effectively electrocuting them. And if all else fails he can make a battle suit of the city of Tokio.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Precise said:
" Jack Hawksmoor, you gave him a huge advantage if the battle is in Tokio. The larger the city, the more powerful he is. He can simply swallow them into the ground as he has done before. He can reroute the entire electricity supply of the city towards She-Hulk and Hercules effectively electrocuting them. And if all else fails he can make a battle suit of the city of Tokio. "
Though he has only made a that battle suit once if i am correct , and how much of an effect would the electricity have on them ?

They arent too far away from him in the beginning and could still cause some damage from the starting distance .

If they get within reach of him to initiate close combat they will almost be guaranteed a win , yes he may have an advantage but the its not entirely impossible for the team to also get a win here .
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Baldy
@Precise said:
" Jack Hawksmoor, you gave him a huge advantage if the battle is in Tokio. The larger the city, the more powerful he is. He can simply swallow them into the ground as he has done before. He can reroute the entire electricity supply of the city towards She-Hulk and Hercules effectively electrocuting them. And if all else fails he can make a battle suit of the city of Tokio. "
I completely agree. The god of cities is going to be able to take these guys if the fight takes place in Tokyo.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't know anything about Jack Hawksmoor but I really want him to lose.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Hercules wins

Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Djokic43
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Hercules wins "
How does he actually wins?
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Djokic43

Jack for the win.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Djokic43: He is stronger and better h2h then the other two
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Precise
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Precise said:
Though he has only made a that battle suit once if i am correct , and how much of an effect would the electricity have on them ? They arent too far away from him in the beginning and could still cause some damage from the starting distance .  If they get within reach of him to initiate close combat they will almost be guaranteed a win , yes he may have an advantage but the its not entirely impossible for the team to also get a win here . "
But he has the power to do so. he can do things that will effect entire streets with a mere thought. He can fold up the street and crash them beneath it. There's so much he can do it's not even funny. He doesn't even need to get close to fight them, and hercules and She-hulk won't kill from the beginning since this is in character. Jack hawksmoor has no problem with killing.
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Djokic43
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Djokic43: He is stronger and better h2h then the other two "
Ok first of all its She hulk and Herc as a team...and what happens when Jack goes intangible and they cant touch him, or when he just orders the city to phase them 50 of more feet under the ground where they can move?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Son_of_Magnus said:

Though he is outclassed in every other field by hawksmoor and Hawksmoor major advantage is his control of the city , making capable of encouraging buildings to topple , the street to swallow others or let him escape , he is also almost invulnerable in cities , the list of powers is rather long.

But i agree if it comes down to H2H Hercules could take a win .
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Baldy
@Son_of_Magnus said:
I'm not sure that's going to be much of a concern. Jack can easily stay out of the way of them and really the only way they could beat him is by pretty much destroying the whole city, or at the very least a very large section of it. All the while the entire city will be attacking them and should it really get down and dirty Jack could turn the entire city into a huge battle suit and just step on them.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

So how is just concrete going to hurt someone like Hercules?

Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Djokic43
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" So how is just concrete going to hurt someone like Hercules? "
Ok, fine then jack will just phase Hercules down to his neck and then kick his head of like a soocer ball...and jack is no slouch in the strenght deparment
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Precise
@Son_of_Magnus said:
It's not only that. It's a multitude of things. Burry him, electrocute him, topple buildings on him, heck.. he even has access to the doors, he can just BFR him to space.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Precise said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

" @Precise said:
Though he has only made a that battle suit once if i am correct , and how much of an effect would the electricity have on them ? They arent too far away from him in the beginning and could still cause some damage from the starting distance .  If they get within reach of him to initiate close combat they will almost be guaranteed a win , yes he may have an advantage but the its not entirely impossible for the team to also get a win here . "
But he has the power to do so. he can do things that will effect entire streets with a mere thought. He can fold up the street and crash them beneath it. There's so much he can do it's not even funny. He doesn't even need to get close to fight them, and hercules and She-hulk won't kill from the beginning since this is in character. Jack hawksmoor has no problem with killing. "
True but enveloping the two in a street wont kill them or even injure them much but he definitely has the ability to hurt or even kill them .
Though the city isnt under his control but more or less responding to what he asks it to do and sometimes it doesnt respond immediately or quick enough to get him out of situations .
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baldy
@Son_of_Magnus said:
It'll hurt a lot when he gets punched by this thing...
No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@Son_of_Magnus said:
well its not just concrete... you have steel to deal with also... and a city the size of Tokyo... even a fraction of it attacking Herc and She-Hulk would be like the mass of several thousand tons easy... 
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Djokic43
@Yaujtapool: not really...i think they only make his issue verbal orders in the comics so you know he is doing the feat and that its not just destruction cause by the battle but i see your point.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Hercules is Strong enough to pull Manhattan and take hits from Thor and lightning blasts then With the aid from Jen I think he they have this

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Djokic43 said:
" @Yaujtapool: not really...i think they only make his issue verbal orders in the comics so you know he is doing the feat and that its not just destruction cause by the battle but i see your point. "
Nope there was an issue in his Minis series that dealt with this and the city was capable of helping or choosing not to help jack .
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Djokic43
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Hercules is Strong enough to pull Manhattan and take hits from Thor and lightning blasts then With the aid from Jen I think he they have this "
ok and how are they going to hit him if hes intangible?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Djokic43 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Hercules is Strong enough to pull Manhattan and take hits from Thor and lightning blasts then With the aid from Jen I think he they have this "
ok and how are they going to hit him if hes intangible? "
Ive never seen or heard of Hawksmoor becoming intangible ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@Son_of_Magnus said:
well pulling Manhattan and getting hit by it are Two Different things... I mean a Weightlifter could pull 800 - 900 lbs... but if he gets hit with 800 - 900 lbs ... you can best believe he wont be standing there taking it... ha ha
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Precise
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
" @Yaujtapool: not really...i think they only make his issue verbal orders in the comics so you know he is doing the feat and that its not just destruction cause by the battle but i see your point. "
Nope there was an issue in his Minis series that dealt with this and the city was capable of helping or choosing not to help jack . "
He solved that at the end of the mini though.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Djokic43 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Can he make the city intangible?
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Djokic43
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
Nope there was an issue in his Minis series that dealt with this and the city was capable of helping or choosing not to help jack . "
I have that mini issue you are talking about....his powers there were being jamed by some technology from the 31 century...once he found it and destroyed it everything went back to normal.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Precise said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
He solved that at the end of the mini though. "
Yeah he did but it did give insight into how his powers worked and showed it wasn't necessarily him who controlled the cities .
^^^^
@Djokic43 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
I have that mini issue you are talking about....his powers there were being jamed by some technology from the 31 century...once he found it and destroyed it everything went back to normal. "
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Djokic43
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Ive never seen or heard of Hawksmoor becoming intangible ? "
He can increase or decrease his density whenever he choses....i can post scans if you really want to but im too lazy :) i can try and find them if u want too though.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Hawksmoor might be weaker than them, but skill-wise he could hang with Midnighter for a while without city backup. That's pretty impressive considering what the latter has done to other heroes and villains in the comics and the fact that Midnighter was created to be a h2h killing machine. Plus with the city, he'll know where Hercules and She-Hulk are at all times. Can't say the same for them. 

If character morals apply, Hawksmoor should win pretty easily. The team won't come close to damaging Hawksmoor unless they destroy a good portion of the city, and that would be risking a lot of lives. 

Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Djokic43
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Precise said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
He solved that at the end of the mini though. "
Yeah he did but it did give insight into how his powers worked and showed it wasn't necessarily him who controlled the cities .
^^^^
@Djokic43 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
I have that mini issue you are talking about....his powers there were being jamed by some technology from the 31 century...once he found it and destroyed it everything went back to normal. "
"
dont get why u quoted me here....
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Djokic43
@Son_of_Magnus: He cant make the entire city intangible but he can order they city by mental control to become intangible in the certain place so he can use it for batlle purposes as said before.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Djokic43 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Djokic43 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Ive never seen or heard of Hawksmoor becoming intangible ? "
He can increase or decrease his density whenever he choses....i can post scans if you really want to but im too lazy :) i can try and find them if u want too though. "

Hmm i was  never aware of that i just thought it was the city allowing him to submerge himself into the ground or buildings .

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Djokic43 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Can he make the city intangible? "

Well it has been shown that he can survive in cities that have been destroyed such as Moscow which had been destroyed , the only effect i could see there was he had a nose bleed and looked slightly winded .
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Precise
@Yaujtapool said:

"Hmm i was  never aware of that i just thought it was the city allowing him to submerge himself into the ground or buildings . 

He can submerge people as well. He once submerged a very large robot till his neck and kicked of its head.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Precise said:
" @Yaujtapool said:

"Hmm i was  never aware of that i just thought it was the city allowing him to submerge himself into the ground or buildings . 

He can submerge people as well. He once submerged a very large robot till his neck and kicked of its head. "
Yeah ive read that issue .
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Djokic43
@Yaujtapool:    look at what he says there....
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Djokic43
@Yaujtapool:    look at what he says there....
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Precise
@Djokic43: Even i can't read it, it's too small :p
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Djokic43

can u see it?srry if u cant not very good at uploading pictures. :/

Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Djokic43
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Djokic43: Still too blurry. Just tell us what it says. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
use the Zoom...... 
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers