The CIA has gotten serious and brings in the big guns to take out Reese(Person of Interest). That means Jack Bauer, the man terrorists fear more than Allah himself. Can he bring in Reese dead or alive?
A. Both unarmed.
B. Both armed with handguns only.
C. Both get anything in their personal arsenals.
- Both characters are at peak performance.
-Fight takes place at midday.
-Opponents start on opposite sides of the Park.
-Win by death, KO, or Incapacitation.
-Reese knows someone very skilled is coming for him and gets a picture of Bauer. Bauer gets the CIA's intel on Reese.
- No leaving the Park.
-No time limit.
Both shows are awesome. I hope they don't cancel Person of Interests like they have been doing with a lot of good shows the past few years (Chaos, The Good Guys, Flashfoward, etc.).
Both are very skilled but I think I gotta go with Jack. More experienced, more skilled, more durable, more intelligent, more calculating, and never gives up. That said, I think this would be a very good fight and John Reese would loose respectively. The only round I might give it to Reese is in Round 3. He does have a lot of good toys and I don't recall Jack having toys like Reese's. I could be wrong though.
Jack Bauer will break Reese. Reese may win in the final round however for (in a nutshell) the same reasons stated below.
Both shows are awesome. I hope they don't cancel Person of Interests like they have been doing with a lot of good shows the past few years (Chaos, The Good Guys, Flashfoward, etc.). Both are very skilled but I think I gotta go with Jack. More experienced, more skilled, more durable, more intelligent, more calculating, and never gives up. That said, I think this would be a very good fight and John Reese would loose respectively. The only round I might give it to Reese is in Round 3. He does have a lot of good toys and I don't recall Jack having toys like Reese's. I could be wrong though.
Same opinion. Same reasons. Good summary. He is definitely more durable and never gives up. In the last season he took a bullet through where his heart should've been (Chloe shot him) as well as I believe a limb or two and kept going.
In the first scenario, just hand to hand w/ some field craft I see John Reese taking this. They where both Delta force but John had the CIA field craft training So I see John winning this one. With just handguns, if it was in a straight up fight, Jack wins this. But in terms of quick drawing John takes this, just barley though. In the final one John takes this one hands down. With the help of the Machine he could know Jacks every move before he even makes it.
Well at peak performance Bauer can:
1. Endure torture for 20 months without saying a word.
2. Take Former American President as a hostage.
3. Recover from drugs in 3 hours.
4. Recovering from gun shot wounds in hours sometimes minutes
5. On several occasions, Bauer has shown to take down entire groups of armed terrorists all by himself (end of season 2, season 6, etc...)
6. Kill the Russian foreign minister in like 15 minutes with 7 guards while injured.
7. Have a sniper aimed at the Russian President.
Bauer stomps in all rounds.
They where both Delta force but John had the CIA field craft training So I see John winning this one
LOL you really need to take a look on Bauer's background.
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department - Basic SWAT School
- Master of Science, Criminology and Law - University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature - University of California, Los Angeles
- US Army Officer's Candidate School
- Special Forces Operations Training Course
- Delta Force Operator's Training Course (OTC)
Work experience Edit
- Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense
- Section Captain, Hotel Los Angeles attack (1998)
- Team Leader, Operation Proteus (2000)
- Acting Director of Field Operations, CTU New York
- Director of Field Operations, CTU Los Angeles
- Special Agent in Charge, CTU Los Angeles
- Case Officer - Clandestine Services, Central Intelligence Agency
- Special Weapons and Tactics Team, Los Angeles Police Department
Military experience Edit
Classified information in italics
- Captain, US Army First Special Forces Operational Detachment, Delta
- Instructor, US Army "Q" Course Phase III Training
- Instructor, US Army Special Forces Robin Sage Exercises
- First Lieutenant, U.S. Army Combat Applications Group
- Graduate, John F. Kennedy School of Special Warfare
- Graduate, US Army Officer's Candidate School
- Graduate, US Army Ranger's School
Delta missions Edit
All Delta missions are classified
- Operation Nightfall, Kosovo (date and details classified)
- Operation Collegiate, Belgrade
- Operation Downtown, Pristina (Special Commendation)
- Operation Lost Paradise, Chechnya
- Operation Closed Coffin, Hac
- Operation Desert Storm, Kuwait
From Jack Bauer's classified Delta file
- High Altitude, Low Opening (HALO)
- High Altitude, High Opening (HAHO)
- Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape (SERE)
- Psychological Operations (PSYOPS)
- Direct Action (DA)
- Civic Action (CA)
- Counterproliferation/Nuclear (CP/N)
Classified information in italics
- Combat Infantryman's Badge
- Expert Infantryman's Badge
- Special Forces Tab
- Ranger Tab
- Master Parachutist's Badge
- Air Assault Badge
- Silver Star
- Legion of Merit
- Purple Heart
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- Armed Services Ribbon
- National Defense Ribbon
- Army Service Ribbon
- Overseas Ribbon
- Kuwaiti Liberation Medal
A: unarmed id give it to john reese
B: Definitely Bauer
C: id give it to Bauer, at the end of season 8 he evaded the whole government despite being the most wanted man in the country and still was able to kill the Russian president (though he go through with the shot)
Bauer takes it H2H without a doubt. Bauer runs up walls and snaps peoples necks hours surviving a plane crash and killing the commandos who shot it down, and after having his heart flatlined (after being tortured with a chemical-laced scalpel). He can snap necks with his legs and has done so on several occasions, including while undergoing heroin withdrawal, and after burned with a hot machete. In his fight with John Quinn, an expert ex-military CQB specialist, he blocked his every move with Krav Maga and stabbed him in the chest with a screwdriver, and this was while he was becoming slowly paralyzed to death and mere hours after he saved the POTUS and the White House. He also judo-chopped a soldier to the ground in a second in Season 7. And let's not even get into how he bit a man's throat out, jumped kicked a suicide bomber out of a moving subway trained, and lead a one-man attack on a terrorist compound, hanging the leader on a chain, hours after being tortured non-stop for 20 MONTHS by the Chinese.
This isn't mentioning the stuff he withstood in Day 8. Bauer's durability, and his propensity to snap necks like twigs, and his vastly more extensive training than Reese, give him a definitive win in all categories.