Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jack Atlas:

No Caption Provided

vs

Seto Kaiba:

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Jack thinks Seto has taken Yusei and Crow hostage, keeping them in the Kaiba Corporation building. The only way to get to them however is through Seto. Seto thinks Jack has taken Mokuba(this is his what, like 9 millionth kidnapping?) and will confront Jack to get Mokuba back. The loser not being able to accept defeat and losing their loved one(s) soon turn it into an all out brawl. Who wins? Why?

Battle area: Where Kaiba and Yugi dueled in the first movie.

Round 1: Dueling

Round 2: H2H combat

*edit: Kaiba is not allowed to screw the rules.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba screws the rules

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard Jack Atlas is some badass mother****** that's the Chuck Norris of his universe or something like that, if it's true he should lol stomp.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Jack Atlas stomps hard, dueling has just advanced further

2) Really? Kaiba, the guy who can throw cards hard enough to cut through steel, cut off fingers, etc, vs some thug-turned-playboy?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) i think because jack lives in the future, he might know kiaba's strategy through history. that coupled with his cards which kiaba has never seen, i think jack takes this

2) kiiaba. hands down

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wolfrazer  Online

1) Jack Atlas stomps hard, dueling has just advanced further

2) Really? Kaiba, the guy who can throw cards hard enough to cut through steel, cut off fingers, etc, vs some thug-turned-playboy?

Lol did Kaiba really do this? I only recall that instance where he threw his blue eyes white dragon card at that one Rare hunter.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dratini1331

Kaiba! Seriously? Kaiba doesn't afraid of anything, even invisible guns!

No Caption Provided

Kaiba easily takes all rounds. Also, Kaiba plays card games on Zeppelins, and we all know Zeppelins >>>>>>>>>>> motorcycles.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Yep

Some guy was holding a steel briefcase

And Kaiba threw the card and it sliced through the briefcase handleand the guy's finger

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Wolfrazer  Online
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Jack stomps, his deck is from a completely new era. Plus Kaiba has no answer to Scar-Red Nova Dragon.

Or Saviour Demon Dragon.

Round 2: Jack probably wins, he's ridiculously tall and could K.O. Yusei in one hit.

Batfan4445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba wins both rounds

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Kaiba could slice through Jack with a card, and he's actually beaten thugs before

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Jack solo'd entire groups of thugs from his days as an Enforcer and the guy with Chaos King Archfiend.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Kaiba could slice through Jack with a card, and he's actually beaten thugs before

Kaiba has also faced invisible guns, and has the stones to kill himself.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Kaiba could slice through Jack with a card

Hey, why can Kaiba use weapons in a H2H fight?

If weapons are allowed, Jack shows up to the fight riding Scar-Red Nova Dragon and eats Kaiba.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: People seem to forget Kaibaman's appearance in GX where its proven that no matter how much the game advances you're still screwed when Kaiba summons three Blue Eyes dragons and then Ultimate Blue Eyes Dragon all in one turn. Kaiba's power build suffers from needing a lot of luck to work and Kaiba always has good hands.

Round 2: Kaiba stomps with his card fighting. Even just hand to hand Kaiba has shown that even when young he could easily defeat and torture grown men.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

Round 1: People seem to forget Kaibaman's appearance in GX where its proven that no matter how much the game advances you're still screwed when Kaiba summons three Blue Eyes dragons and then Ultimate Blue Eyes Dragon all in one turn.

YGO had not advanced at all in GX.

Everyone still used Normal monsters with no effects.

There were no Tuners or Synchros.

Avatar image for odgamesandanime
ODgamesandANIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's assume we are talking about the best decks seen by these players. Seto Kaiba's Banished card deck was his best. Jack Atlas' deck at the beginning of 5Ds was his best. Seto Kaiba's deck, while lacking an extra deck, is much more balanced than Atlas'. If we are talking about a duel between them, I would have to say Kaiba will win 80% of the time minimum. You can't argue with that, considering he is one of 2 characters to have ever have a remotely balanced and competitive deck (crow being the second). One could argue plot devices all day long, but if you bring plot devices into the equation, you have to allow the inevitability of their duel being cut short by some element of plot revealing that no one had actually being kidnapped and Atlas being time warped home before the game's resolution due to some unknown plot element, so please do not argue plot devices.

In a hand to hand fight, Kaiba will win. Kaiba and Atlas have similar fighting talents, so one must consider exploitable weaknesses. In this instance, it will be Atlas' hair and earrings, which are grabbable and exploitable. Add to that the fact that Kaiba is more intelligent and manipulative, and you have a very one sided fight.

zelda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know i'm two years late, but kaiba would destroy jack atlas in both card game and in a fist fight. the card game may have advance in 5D, but it is no way close to good enough to handle itself against prime kaiba (no errata, no banlist). he has crush virus, last turn, envoy of end, ring of destruction, return from a different dimension, card of demise, cyber jar. etc he even has each of the best staple spells in the game such as pot of greed, charity and reborn. now granted, those staples might be in jack's deck, but honestly they would benefit more for kaiba. (reborn envoy? GG). honestly , kaiba's deck is just too good, and the easy BEWD beatsticks swarm is too much for jack. only yusei can honestly challenge kaiba and possibly win since stardust variants can stop most of kaiba's decks that ironically involve destruction effects. yusei is essentially kaiba's achilles heel, but even then i would still say kaiba won't be a push over for yusei.

now: the new movie is coming out, it seems kaiba will be more focused on blue eyes, but probably won't be using his errata/banlist cards (because fck konami). so i guess update kaiba won't be as good as he was in season 5. (hence why i call him prime kaiba)

fist fight. gotta be honest, joey wheeler is a one heck of fighter who was able to hold his own against multi-gang group. and yet even joey couldn't scratch kaiba. you would think someone like pretty boy kaiba would be weak fighter, but he's not. he's the complete opposite, even taken down pegasus's guards (billionaire man who hires elite guards) was knocked out by kaiba effortlessly. but the best part about kaiba is his reaction timing, it's hilarious when you think about it IRL, but really his situations against people holding guns aimed at him, he's already several steps ahead and figured out a plan. honestly, i'd argue that kaiba is almost unbeatable unless he's facing magical folks who always dumb down kaiba. i don't know about zexal or arc V, but 5D is honestly not as broken as prime kaiba.

Dee420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba both rounds, it's mf kaiba lol

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba both rounds. Hate the guy but hes a badass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Round 1: Kaiba! He is always prepared for every fight. He will analyze Jack's deck and prepare his own.

Round 2: Kaiba. He just throws cards to Jack's face and stuns him, then proceeds to punch him in the face and humiliate him. Then he ''fires'' him, even though Jack doesn't work for him!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainganon:

Idk, Round 1 is still up for grabs.

Round 2 Jack stomps as of Arc-V... the guy took a blast from Zarc and only ended up knocked out...

Loading Video...

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CaptainGanon

@queen_marceline:

Maybe, but Kaiba is the greatest strategist/tactician in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and one of the best in general (alongside Batman, Lelouch and Light). He will be more prepared. Plus he has an Egyptian God, and some strong Blue-Eyes....(insert badass strong creature name) cards.

The showing is just stupid. Kaiba would have avoided even being hit! And Jack was thrown off his ride, and smashed twice into the ground before landing! It seems unreal. Or Zarc isn't really strong (I haven't seen Arc-V yet). Also, aren't all the series supposed to be separated? For the most part? And how can Jack even be alive at Arc-V? Aren't they from different timelines (no idea, just asking!)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainganon: That attacked blasted him through the tower, also causing a huge whole in the tower. If you're saying that doesn't top anything Kaiba has been hit with you're being biased, lol.

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaptainGanon

@queen_marceline: So he was blasted through a tower and slammed three times into the ground and somehow he survived....okay

Also, Kaiba has faced Zorc (you know, that big Dark God that almost conquered the world?) with his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and then Atem jumped in and Dragon Master Knight clashed with Zorc. Their clash created a beam of white energy that destroyed Dragon Master Knight and the flash illuminated a small proportion of Earth. Atem and Yugi were hit, but fine. Am I biased?

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Important questions:

Does Seto Kaiba have his money?

Can Seto Kaiba screw the rules?

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Makes me want to watch Yu-Gi-Oh all over again.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba both rounds. Duelling has advanced throughout the years, but that didn't stop Yugi from beating Jaden. Even watching the movie when all three of the protagonists appeared, Yugi didn't seem outmatched. I think Kaiba can beat him in a duel and most definitely in a hand to hand fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba has no chance in a duel let's be realistic.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

lmao, Jack demolishes Seto.

The game has advanced far too much for Atlas to lose.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Kaiba's deck has improved since the first series of Yu-Gi-Oh. So, I think Jack wins in a duel, but I do not know about H2H.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaiba has no chance in a duel let's be realistic.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Wolfrazer  Online

I kinda find it funny there were quite a few H2H scenes in a show about a card game. XD

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand to hand could be cool though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao, Jack demolishes Seto.

Idk, his showings in the latest movie were pretty kewl imo. And I don't think Jack has an easy out to Chaos Max Dragon

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By bowlt_swagg_320

Kaiba gets wrecked. His Deck doesnt have enough amps lol. But he should win in a h2h

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: oh, really? I have yet to watch the movie, so I wouldn't know. <_<

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Kaiba can win is if he has his movie deck and we assume Jack's deck is unchanging and therefore chock full of useless cards because duel writing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dadivineking: Dang, it's been out for months and you still haven't seen it? O:

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@dadivineking: yeah,Kaiba actually plays a meta deck in the movie lol.He gets OP stuff like Chaos MAX dragon,an easy to summon ritual monster with 4000 atk, that cant be targeted ir destroyed by effects and inflicts double piercing damage.And NEO blue-eyes ultimate, which is a blue-eyes ultimate that can attack 3 times per turn with 4500 atk.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kaiba gets his movie deck. He can win in a duel. But without it Kaiba does not stand a chance. Cards back then are completely useless now in competitive duels. The lack of normal summons allowed in a duel, along with the severe nerf to spell cards, is complete cancer. I do not know why they changed it so much.

In a H2H fight Kaiba will destroy Jack though. He was one of the best fighters in the series.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why was this bumped , was there a change some where

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: New YGO! movie a few months back, and Arc-V introduced another Jack Atlas.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm DSoD, Kaiba literally summoned a card he didn't even have. AND HE RESISTED REALITY WARPING, BECAUSE HE'S THAT BADASS. KAIBA SOLOS ALL OF 5DS AT ONCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm DSoD, Kaiba literally summoned a card he didn't even have. AND HE RESISTED REALITY WARPING, BECAUSE HE'S THAT BADASS. KAIBA SOLOS ALL OF 5DS AT ONCE

Lol I remember when seeing that for the first time; I was like, how the hell did he do that? XD

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers